Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:32 pm
Zac and whatever the invisible creature was would continue to tumble around until Leon's Ivysaur lashed out with its Vine Whip and wrapped around...something. For now it was still invisible to the naked eye but now with Ivysaur's vine wrapped around it you could make out some of its form. Whatever it was it was slim but kind of long, judging by the vines that bound it.

With its presence confirmed Lucario would lash out and attack the invisible intruder, the force of the attack causing Ivysaur to lose its grip as whatever it is was clearly sent flying. Zac would not not let this opportunity go to waste as he fired off a Dragon Pulse at the invisible enemy, the flash of light that resulted on impact very briefly revealing some of its shape; it seemed to be bipedal with two arms.

The creature would slam into a bookcase, knocking it over. It would lay there for awhile as several books appeared to 'float' in air but were really resting on its invisible form. Suddenly the thing would jump out and give off an extremely strange and garbled cry, not even the Pokemon in the room could understand it. With the cry as a sort of warning or threat an unseen force would smack into Zac, sending him flying off the ground with an explosion of colorful light.

In that moment however something strange happened. Zac would hit the ground, his form starting to shift and distort between solid and jelly-like, similar to how 100% forme Zygarde did before breaking except this time there was also moments of Zac just vanishing or becoming 'fractured', for lack of a better world. This wouldn't go on for much longer as another explosion of light was triggered, this time from Zac. The wave of light would wash over the Snagems and the entire room before then rapidly withdrawing towards Zac. Upon return Zac would disappear into the light as it concentrated into an orb which would then grow once again, this time taking on the form of a swirling vortex of energy which threatened to suck up the Snagems, and only the Snagems, into it. For whatever reason their Pokemon and the objects around them were unaffected.

Similar portals would pop up wherever the others were, regardless of where in the world. Those sent into the portal would find themselves flying at a rapid place through a swirling tunnel of purple light, glowing portals similar to the one they entered flying past them, and no matter how hard they tried to direct themselves to these other portals something was denying them the decision on where they were going.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:01 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

The siblings watched as a battle broke out with this mysterious figure. Lucario watched the movements of the figure as was caught off guard as it let out a cry. "What Pokemon is that?" Leon said as suddenly a vortex appeared as it was sucking only the Snagems in. "B-Big brother!" Ulla shouted as she was being sucked up as she was taken off of her wheelchair. "I got you!" He said as he quickly grabbed her as Ivysaur wrapped his vines around Leon's waist. Lucario and Decidueye helped pull them away as well but then another one opened right under Leon as they were sucked up. Lucario was about to jump in to go grab them but then the portal closed. Frustrated, he punched the ground.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:10 pm
Odd and Lykas were swallowed up by the light in HQ despite their best attempts at resisting the portals that had appeared all around them. No matter how hard they tried to fight to resist the pull of the strange portals and the endless tunnels all around them, they fell and fell until, eventually, nothingness. All there was was pure white light and nothing. No sound. No touch. No scent. Not even the fear of the unknown remained.

When, eventually, the duo's senses returned, they found themselves lying on a beach.

"Ugh... My head...." Odd groaned as he climbed to his feet. Or thought he did, at least. "I can't feel my legs!" He screamed as he ran around in circles for a few seconds.

"That's because you don't have any, doofus." Lykas replied, rubbing his forehead slightly with one of his tentacles. "Oh... that's not normal..." He said to himself, recalling having hands at one time. Then again, they had still been blue so... Maybe it was something he ate? Maybe it had all been a bad dream?

"What do you mean, 'I don't have any.'?!" Odd demanded before looking down and realizing he was hovering just off the ground. "GAH! NONONONO!"

"What's wrong with you?" Lykas asked as he crawled across the beach. "Last I checked, Yamask have never walked."

"I'M HUMAN IS WHAT'S WRONG!" Odd exclaimed, flailing his arms around as tears welled up in his crimson eyes.

"You're confusing memories and reality, doofus." Lykas responded. "Anyway... What happened? I don't remember how I got here."

Odd was too busy crying over his lost human form to answer for now.

Off in the distance, not too far away, a Pansage was curled up in the grass near the forest with a Swablu on his head, both of them still sleeping soundly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:45 pm
RC was finally out of the Med Bay, as Doc had wanted to run some additional tests on him, something about things that come with great age. He wanders out into the main area, where he would spot Ryan. The Hybrid leans up against a wall, takes to lighting his Kiseru, and then watches the Water Channeler to see what the young man was up to this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan didn't notice RC walk in, his attention was upon Rico, who had recently evolved into Lombre, and Tadeo, his Eevee. He was holding a pair of water stones in his left hand as he seemed to be avoiding using his right. His right shoulder area also seemed to be a bit padded up as well.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:57 pm
RCCaughtem
RC was finally out of the Med Bay, as Doc had wanted to run some additional tests on him, something about things that come with great age. He wanders out into the main area, where he would spot Ryan. The Hybrid leans up against a wall, takes to lighting his Kiseru, and then watches the Water Channeler to see what the young man was up to this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan didn't notice RC walk in, his attention was upon Rico, who had recently evolved into Lombre, and Tadeo, his Eevee. He was holding a pair of water stones in his left hand as he seemed to be avoiding using his right. His right shoulder area also seemed to be a bit padded up as well.

"Getting ready to evolve them?" Sub asked as he approached Ryan, looking down at the Water Stones in his hand and then taking note of the Lombre and Eevee. "Should have known you'll make a Vaporeon out of that Eevee. There was no other option when it comes to you, huh?" The man said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:08 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Getting ready to evolve them?" Sub asked as he approached Ryan, looking down at the Water Stones in his hand and then taking note of the Lombre and Eevee. "Should have known you'll make a Vaporeon out of that Eevee. There was no other option when it comes to you, huh?" The man said with a laugh.

Ryan looks up as he reaches out and sends the pair into evolution. "I was waiting for Rico to evolve both. And honestly? I have other non-water-types. I am just trying to diversify amongst my Water Pokemon. Vaporeon has strengths that my other pure waters don't." Ryan explains as he stands up and Ludicolo and Vaporeon now stand in front of him. He then rubs his right shoulder and sighs. "still have a few more I need to work up the evolution tree. But they are all battle required." Ryan adds.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:30 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan looks up as he reaches out and sends the pair into evolution. "I was waiting for Rico to evolve both. And honestly? I have other non-water-types. I am just trying to diversify amongst my Water Pokemon. Vaporeon has strengths that my other pure waters don't." Ryan explains as he stands up and Ludicolo and Vaporeon now stand in front of him. He then rubs his right shoulder and sighs. "still have a few more I need to work up the evolution tree. But they are all battle required." Ryan adds.

Sub would watch as both the Lombre and Eevee were consumed by a bright white light, the Water Stones resonating with them both. The blinding light would not linger for long however and once it faded away both of them had their forms completely altered. Lombre was much taller and rounder, for lack of a better term. As for Eevee it also became bigger but it instead became more sleek and streamlined. Evolution was always an exciting thing to behold, no matter how many times you witnessed it. That is, at least to Sub.

"Eh, I got a couple that I should work with on getting evolved but I'm not in any rush. Especially when one of them is an Oddish that goes into fits of sadism and can take on fully evolved Pokemon six times its height during these episodes." Sub said with a chuckle. "So, glad to see you made it out of Black City in one piece."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:53 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Sub would watch as both the Lombre and Eevee were consumed by a bright white light, the Water Stones resonating with them both. The blinding light would not linger for long however and once it faded away both of them had their forms completely altered. Lombre was much taller and rounder, for lack of a better term. As for Eevee it also became bigger but it instead became more sleek and streamlined. Evolution was always an exciting thing to behold, no matter how many times you witnessed it. That is, at least to Sub.

"Eh, I got a couple that I should work with on getting evolved but I'm not in any rush. Especially when one of them is an Oddish that goes into fits of sadism and can take on fully evolved Pokemon six times its height during these episodes." Sub said with a chuckle. "So, glad to see you made it out of Black City in one piece."

"Yeah, only to get back here and have one of my pokemon wound me. Not her fault though. She was still shadowfied at that point. But she seems to no longer be so." Ryan comments as he recalls his new pokemon before placing a hand on his right shoulder.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:39 pm
Reno looked at the pair interacting, stretching his sole arm out for a moment before scrunching his lips together. "Hmm. Looks like the old master was right. Damnit. And here I was hoping that energy wave was a fluke. Guess I was justified in obliterating him." Reno muttered to himself, scratching at his shoulder. "Welp. Time to take out my frustrations the only way I know how. Gonna need the robot arm and a knife."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:53 pm
RCCaughtem

"No longer shadowfied you say? Huh, you're not the first person to come back to HQ only to find out one of your Pokemon is no longer a Shadow Pokemon, or even evolved. Must be something to do with Zygarde's energy, or it and Deoxys's. Oh well, a mystery for another day." Sub said to Ryan, with a shrug.

Reno Vantas

When Reno muttered to himself the Dark One made out just enough of the sound to turn his attention to the source; one Psychic maniac. The only parts he made out was something to do with frustrations and a knife. "Whoa, what?" The man said as he approached Reno. "Who we stabbing? You trying to lose more appendages or something?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:00 pm
"Do I need to pry another space parasite-infested rock from your hands?" I sighed, walking toward Reno. "Stabbing your problems won't make them go away. You ought to comprehend that by now."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:12 pm
Reno snapped his attention up to Sub as he walked over, quietly pocketing the knife he had been messing around with in his right hand once the thought had crossed his mind. "Oh. That. It's a little dexterity exercise I made up. Helps me fine tune the finger motors in the arm. I basically play five finger fillet and try to stab my fingers while I do my best with the arm to move the fingers out of the way without shifting any other part of the arm. It's honestly reached the point where I have a song for it so that I can keep a steady beat." Reno explained, staring at Sub for a moment before a thought crossed his mind. There was no way he could simply let something like this lie after everything that had gone down and he needed to know. "So then....do you actually understand where that power you tapped in Sinnoh comes from?" Without bothering to acknowledge Terashi in a major way, Reno simply flipped off the blonde with his only hand.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:43 pm
Sub would stare at Reno for a good long while, as if he couldn't quit understand what the psychic was saying. He often wondered which one of them was more insane and it was at times like this that he was certain it was Reno who was.

He wouldn't focus too much on Reno's stabbing game as the man suddenly brought up Sinnoh and unspoken things that happened there. This new subject would noticeably catch him off guard. "This is sudden. Something on your mind?" He answered, unsure how to appropriately respond. All of that still confused, and frightened, Sub.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:47 pm
Sensing Sub's concern, I disregarded Reno's vulgar sign language and crossed my arms, curious as to Reno's meaning as well.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:52 pm
Reno would keep his eyes locked onto Sub as he spoke, watching as the confusion and twitchy look in his eye enlightened Reno to fact that Sub was mostly clueless about what was being asked. "Well, before I showed up, I was busy....I wanna say training but it was more...doing my best to basically kill the old Psychic master. And I got to find out some stuff from him. Namely, about this unique channeler who seems to use energy that isn't normal. Ring any bells?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games