Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:55 am
I didn't really get why hearing her say that made me feel guilty at the time, but it didn't take me long to figure out that I should have been more supportive of her goals. Me and Leon, both. Sub, well... he's likely to say whatever's on his mind, regardless, but then he deals with way more crap than any of the rest of us just by managing this place.

That said, after a second of just feeling guilty, I kneeled down and patted her head gently. "It's not that we don't believe in you, because we do. We're just worried for your safety. Shadow Mewtwo is probably the biggest problem in our way aside from Ein himself, Just... don't forget that you don't have to do anything on your own. We're always here to help, okay?"

Satisfied for the time being, I stood back up. "Nah, Keiko likes watching me battle. Especially when it comes to gym battles. Though she'd probably benefit more from joining in than I would, since she has a lot of Pokemon that could use the training," I commented.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:48 am
Speaking of the aforementioned Dragonite, the massive dragon was up and about, going down the halls of the med lab. It peeked through the window of the room both Rhyme and Tristen were in and pushed it open. "Arrrrro." The dragon spoke up.

"Dragonite! Hi! We were just talking about you? Are you feeling alright?"

"Arrrororro." The dragon replied back.

"What do you mean Doc had something to-" Before Tristen could finish that sentence, a Meinshao managed to slink its way around the dragon, and stood nearby Tristen standing about as tall as the boy. The boy only could look on in astonishment and before he spoke another word... "Braaawwwooo!" Dragonite gets shoved out of the way, a rather excited Rampardos that towered over Tristen, nearly as tall as Dragonite, makes its way in. Tristen practically yelps and falls over from the sudden dynamic entry the Rampardos made. The boy looked at the two Pokemon. "Meinfoo? C...Cranidos!?"

"Shhooo."

"Brawr..."

Tristen took out his SNAG and took a look at the Dex enteries for the each of them. "Meinshao and Rampardos...you guys evolved..." Tristen said. As excited as he was that he had two of his Pokemon evolved, something kind of grim came over him. It was both of their first major mission out on something and they evolved virtually instantly after the fact. It was that hard pressed and they were pushed well over their limits. It took just one mission...

"Oh guys..." Tristen said, going over to hug the two Pokemon.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:58 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla listened to Ter as she merely nodded. "I understand." She said as she noticed Leon down the hallway looking a bit lost. "Leon you can always just teleport to the PokeMall you know!" She shouted loud enough for him to hear her. "If I did that I wouldn't know where it was still. Now would I?" He said as he went down another hallway. She was a bit surprised by this, seeing how just teleporting there would have just been a whole lot faster. Then again, he is a bit ticked off. So he is a bit unpredictable when this happens. "I'm not sure if you can battle with us. Just because Sub wants to test the bond between me and my brother. But you and Keiko are more than welcome to join us." Ulla said happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:16 pm
"Well, if he's trying to judge your abilities as trainers, I suppose that's fair," I shrugged. "That said, I could probably go get her and we could watch. I'm sure she'd enjoy that. I'm interested in seeing what you're capable of, myself."

With that, I stepped out to find Keiko. As expected, she was lying on the couch passed out. I started to wake her up but I felt guilty about it. She seemed so peaceful. So, instead, I picked her up and carried her to our room. When I was done tucking her in, I'd make my way to the Colosseum to watch Sub fight Ulla and Leon.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:02 pm
Odd had been sitting in HQ, attempting to relax, when he felt something... familiar. Something he hadn't felt in quite some time, actually. "It can't be..."

The banging on HQ's front door quickly alerted him that it could be. "Oh crap! I'm not here!" He yelped to Lykas, who was sitting beside him, and quickly fled into the kitchen. "Dafuq?" Lykas asked as he stood up and headed toward the door, hauling it open to find an elderly male standing on the other side in a neat cassock, a sash about his waist holding it in place and a neat white collar around his neck. "Um... I think you're a little lost, geezer."

"No, I'm certain I'm in the correct location. I'm looking for a young man named Sterling Grey. He's about nineteen or twenty." The man replied, glancing around the room behind Lykas. "It would be hard to not know him if you've seen him. His eyes are a dead giveaway. They're bright crimson."

"Oh. You mean Odd." Lykas replied, considering whether or not he should tell this old coot that the man he was looking for was here or not. "Why, exactly, are you looking for him?"

"I'm afraid I have some bad news for him. I thought it might be best to deliver it myself." The man replied, speaking louder now. "Sterling, I know you're in the other room. You may as well stop hiding from me."

"Dammit!" Odd yelped as the old man yelled at him. "Fine! Fine." He replied as he exited the kitchen and walked over. "Hi, Father Clancy." He greeted the old man a bit shyly. "How's the abbey?"

"I'm afraid this isn't the time for pleasantries, Sterling." The man who had now been identified as Father Clancy replied. "It's been brought to my attention recently that you've met a distant relative of yours in Sinnoh, correct?"

"You mean Strange? I didn't know we were actually related but that's the only person that comes to mind." Odd replied, a bit confused. "What's so bad about that?"

"She came to the abbey to speak with me yesterday. From what she tells me, you have committed a crime against the Church..." Father Clancy replied.

"I wouldn't exactly call it a crime." Odd responded, rolling his eyes and shaking his head slightly. "They're so dramatic about it."

"Boy, you took a holy relic without following the channels necessary." Father Clancy snapped back.

"They were hoarding them from the world as if they're the only ones allowed to even touch them and they were locked away!" Odd retorted. "It's not like I took the holy grail!"

"You may as well have!" Father Clancy shot back at Odd, eyes narrowing. "Because of your actions, the Church has deemed you an enemy!"

"So?" Odd asked. Why did it matter?

"You've been excommunicated and, henceforth, any work you may attempt to take on of a spiritual nature will be considered an attack against the Church and they will attempt to apprehend you if they catch wind of it." Father Clancy tried to explain, his tone dropping quickly to one of concern.

"Ok..." Now he had reason to care. "And who among them can stop me? I'm stronger than any other members of the Church than I've ever met before."

"You have never met a Knight before, Sterling..." Father Clancy replied. "Even Sister Strange was only a Holy Warrior when you met her. She has since been demoted to a Chaplain due to her connection to you."

Odd was finally beginning to look concerned now, scratching the back of his head softly as he considered all this. "Then I'll just have to be on my guard for a while." He admitted.

"For the rest of your life, boy." Father Clancy replied. "And the likelihood of the Sisters welcoming you home is very slim in the future. They're afraid of what you have become, much like the rest of the Church." The old man didn't look anywhere near as proper now as he had when he arrived, the conversation visibly taking a toll on him. "Be careful, my son."

Odd nodded. "I will... It looks like it's my only choice from now on." It was clear that he was at least concerned now. "Father... I want you to tell the Sisters I'm sorry for worrying them but if it lifts the burden of concern for me... Tell them whatever you need to."

Father Clancy nodded as well before he turned from the door at last. "This may be the last time we meet, my son. But I want you to know that your family will never stop worrying for you. You are one of us." With that said, he walked away. He didn't make it far before he seemed to simply disappear into thin air. "Stay well, Anima Sola..." Was the last thing to leave the old man's lips before he vanished.

"Are you ok?" Lykas asked Odd as he closed the door behind Father Clancy. "That was...uh... pretty deep."

"Ya... Ya, it was." Odd replied with a small hitch in his breath. It was sinking in now just how badly he had screwed up. "Anima Sola..." Odd repeated to himself. "I've never heard that name applied to a living person before."

"Anima Sola? What's that?" Lykas inquired.

"It means 'Lonley Soul'." Odd replied. "It's typically only applied to a deceased individual with no family and perceived to have no good deeds granting them entrance to Heaven or evil deeds damning them to Hell." He explained.

"Huh... I'd hardly call you something like that." Lykas replied, considering Odd's words.

"I don't think that's what he was referring to, honestly." Odd replied as he started to walk away. About that time, however, both his and Lykas' SNAGs would go off with a message to the team at large.

"Looks like it's that time of year again..." Lykas announced. "Countess Pump's having trouble at the Lost Hotel again."

"I suppose we do owe her for her help in Unova." Odd responded as he considered what they could do this time around. "Let's go." Might as well get there and see what was going before thinking on it too hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:33 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon was with Doc Owl, getting a refill on some medication that Ulla needed to take in order to get better. "So. How's the child?" Doc asked as he was skimming through his drawers for the different medications. "Better. I've had to change her bandages a few times because she started bleeding a bit. But, she should be out of her cast and everything soon hopefully with the help of her Channeling." He said as he was watching Doc refill the medication bottles he brought back. While he was filling them up, he remembered something. "How is her eye?" "Her eye?" Leon asked a bit confused. Doc sighed as he pointed at the man's left eye. "She got a bad cut on her forehead. I had to stitch that wound up, I cleaned her eye out of the blood. But I'm afraid if I got to it a little late. She might have a bit of a blurr vision in that eye. Please bring her in when you get the chance. Leon nodded as Doc finished refilling Ulla's medication.

Meanwhile Ulla was still in her wheelchair pushing herself through the halls in a sneaky manner for some odd reason. She stopped at the door looking around to see if anyone was around. Nobody was around as she opened the door that led to the garden. But unfortunately, Lucario and Decidueye were on the other side of the door. "....Uhm...bye!" She slammed the door in front of them as she started racing down the hallway. Or. At least she thought. She noticed that she wasn't moving a bit as she looked behind her as she saw Lucario glaring at her. She scratched the back of her head. "Lucario please. I've been in bed for most of the day. I've read all my books that we brought with us." She then looked at Decidueye knowing he was a bit more lenient. "Decidueye back me up on this. Don't you get cramp in your Pokeball or just being indoors for a certain amount of time. And just want to spread your wings out?" Decidueye was a bit shocked that he was brought into this conversation. Ulla managed to slip away from the two of them earlier while they fell asleep themselves.

Decidueye pointed at himself then looked at Lucario. Lucario sighed as he went back to being stern with his trainer. "Lucario come on. Even just for ten minutes."  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:37 pm
In the main area of HQ there was a little green canine-like creature, resting peacefully on the couch. Zac had been enjoying his time back at Snagem, getting use to relaxing and being himself again. The 'dog' had mostly lazed around since 'his' return, though in between naps he found the time to play with some of the Snagem Pokemon. At one point he attempted to get his 'brethren' Edgar the Houndoom to play with him, however the true dog wanted nothing to do with such concepts.

The 10% forme of Zygarde would not nap so peacefully for much longer as something seemed to trouble it in its slumber, Zac yelping and tossing around wildly in his sleep. Eventually the dog would wake up with a fright, standing straight up and letting out a howl as he threw his head back into the air. A normal canine would have a pretty loud howl but the legendary Pokemon that was Zac had a much much louder one. The entire HQ would hear the dog cry out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:45 pm
"Nnng..." Keiko whined, forced awake by Zac's howling. "Zac? What's wrong?" she asked, walking up to the less-than-complete Zygarde and bending down, petting its fur.

"The hell was that noise?" I asked as I walked into the main lobby, unused to the sound of canine howling. "Did Zygarde make that noise? It seems distressed."

"What's wrong, Zac?" Keiko asked, more concerned for the legendary than for her lost sleep at this point.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:07 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon was walking back towards their room, hoping to see Ulla resting. But she wasn't in her bed, nor was her wheelchair. He sighed but then hear a howling. "If something is going on, she will be there too." He said as he started heading towards the howling.

Ulla was still trying to convince her Pokemon to let her be outside but then all of them were startled by a howling. Lucario looked in the direction where it came from as he recognized this aura. He started walking towards the noise as Decidueye started following him as well while pushing Ulla. When they turned a corner, they saw Zygarde 10%. "Zygarde you're back!" She said hoping when he saw someone familiar he would quiet down his howling. But it kept getting louder and louder. She covered her ears as she saw Keiko,Ter, and Leon enter the room as well. "Can someone please make that dog stop?" He said covering his ears as well. Ulla started pushing her her wheelchair closer to Zygarde as she gently held her hands out to the legendary Pokemon. Her artifact started glowing on her head as she was being outlined by her own energy as well. She then gently placed her hand on his head and started petting him. "There there. You are safe."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:12 pm
Odd and Lykas were out of HQ at the moment that Zac howled but their Pokemon were certainly not. Odd's Liepard and Lykas' Luxray were walking through when the howl was unleashed and, after both of them pried themselves off the ceiling, the felines went to investigate. .

"Paaaard?" A'Capella asked as she prowled into the main room.

"Luxray lux lux?" Spynx inquired, wondering what all the racket was about.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:13 pm
Keiko tried to help Ulla calm Zac down, but the legendary pup kept getting louder, and eventually Keiko had to focus on covering her Lopunny ears before she lost her hearing.

"Something must be wrong," I growled, taking Keiko's place by Zac's side and petting him to calm him down. After a moment of this, I thought to see into his mind with my Channeling ability to see what was ailing him, but that proved to be a massive mistake. It took a bit of energy for me to read minds since my channeling talent wasn't geared that way, and the energy used rebounded on me tenfold. "Gah!" I shouted, physically recoiling from the energy interference. "Crud. Even at ten percent, he's still a legendary, I guess," I grumbled. I hoped because he was a full power that he wouldn't react that powerfully to my psychic ministrations, but no luck there. Defeated, I returned to trying to calm Zac down physically by petting him. My own ears were getting sore from the howling, but Keiko had it worse so I grit my teeth and bore it for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:30 pm
Shortly after the Snagems arrived Zac would start to snarl and then bark at a specific area in the air, as if he saw something he found threatening and yet the Snagems could see nothing at all. Eventually the Zac would become so angry over what he appeared to see that tiny spikes of green energy began to raise up on its back, like how a real dog's fur would stand up.

Suddenly Zac would then leap off the couch and attempt to take down whateveri it was he saw in the air, and while it was still invisible on contact the legendary canine would still manage to grab a hold of 'it' as it was very clear that something was in his grip as he landed. Whatever he just took down he was now wrestling around on the ground with it, whatever it was putting up a fierce fight as Zac would get rolled over onto his back several times, the pup yelping.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:34 pm
Keiko and I both backed up when Zac began attacking some invisible creature, though his lack of barking made it easier on Keiko's ears, letting her take her hands off of them.

"Somebody needs to teach their friggin Growlithe some manners," Absinthe snarled as she, too, entered the main lobby. Her wrath was subdued by the sight of Zygarde fighting with itself, by the looks of it. "What is that and what is it doing?" Abby asked more politely, confused by what she was seeing.

"Zygarde and I'm not sure," I answered, my hand hovering over Rala's Pokeball. If there was to be a fight, I'd pitch in if Zac couldn't handle it. He was a Legendary Pokemon, but he was only at ten percent strength, so I was up in the air about whether he'd succeed in fighting... whatever he had in his jaws.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:52 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon quickly pulled his sister back when the legendary Pokemon had tiny spikes of green energy on it's back. Both of them watched as Zac leaped off of the couch and started fighting with something. Leon started to feel a bit anxious as he was ready to pull out Roserade from her Pokeball. "Hold on Leon don't." "Are you crazy? It's gone completely insane." Ulla shook her head as she looked at Lucario. "Lucario can you sense a type of aura that is fighting Zygarde?" She asked as Lucario kept watching the legendary fight something. He was indeed, fighting something. But the aura he was feeling, he hasn't felt before. He wasn't sure. But there was something. He nodded as Leon pulled out a different Pokeball when he heard the pup yelp.

"I can't just sit here anymore. Ivysaur Vine Whip. Surpress whatever is attacking Zygarde." He said as he tossed a Pokeball as an Ivysaur popped out. The Ivysaur looked a bit confused at first, wondering where they were but then looked at Lucario as Lucario reassured him they were in a safe place. Lucario then started speaking to Ivysaur that there was some sort of being fighting Zygarde. Ivysaur then followed Lucario's instructions on where to strike his Vine Whip to apprehend whatever was fighting the legendary Pokemon.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:18 pm
The two felines sat near the walls as they watched the currents goings-on in the main room. Zac went from slightly annoyed, it looked like, to full-blown attack mode at something no one could seem to see. "Paard?" A'Capella asked once again, her question unanswered.

"Luuuuxray." Sphynx replied, curling up and trying to ignore the dog being, well, a dog.

"What's up with the dirt dog?" Lykas asked as he arrived, walking through the front door with Odd behind him, observing Zac fighting his own shadow.

"Um... I get the feeling he's got fleas." Odd responded. "Somebody check him for Joltik?" He asked, cocking his head to the side as he watched the Pokemon.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games