Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:08 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon sighed when Sub went on about Ulla having spunk and him being able to counter balance her spunk. Please don't let this push her even more please.... He rested his elbow on the chair as he held his head on his head. He took a glance at Ulla as she was more in a tamed state of mind. Knowing now that they will try and help Shadow Mewtwo in anyway possible now. "Yes. We can agree on that." Ulla said with a warm smile as she looked at Leon. "Thank you for balancing me out big brother."

"Yeah yeah. Just stop running into trouble without back up alright? Then we will be even." He said blankly as he yawned. "I'll be sure to remember that when the time comes to it." With that remark, Leon look towards the side a bit in disbelief that she actually will wait for back up whenever that will be.

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:15 pm
Cecile Silverstone

"You know, this gives me an idea." Sub said, a wide toothy smile slowly growing on his face as he stared down both the siblings. "Why don't we put your sibling bond to the test. Let's see how the two of you can work together to bring down a common foe, and that foe being me. In a Pokemon battle, of course." He offered, Allen perking up from across the room as he heard the mention of battle.

"I mean, I could just battle Ulla as I know she would be up for it but it would be such a shame for a little girl such as herself have to take on a big bad villain such as myself all by herself. I'm sure her big brother, her brave knight, won't let her face down such an imposing figure alone. I mean, that would just be cruel, wouldn't it, Ulla?" He asked the young girl, clearly referring to Leon at multiple times but never facing him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:38 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon looked at Sub with his toothy smile. He had a really bad feeling about this as he getting ready to get up out of his chair. Right when he heard the word 'battle'. That was his queue to leave. "Well. Glad everything was settled but now it's time for Ulla to go to sleep and take her medication. C'mon Ulla let's go." He said very quickly as he nudged Decidueye to the side so he could start moving Ulla's wheelchair. The fact that he had to battle sounded tiring, fighting against Sub? Leader of Snagem? The one holding the title of The Dark One? Even more exhausting. "Hold on Leon it sounds interesti-" "Nope. I've learned to say no to you for a very long time now and I say no. It's time to get some sleep, regain your energy so you can be back on your feet."

Before they could even leave the room, Sub continued speaking. Obviously, trying to egg him on. "I'm sure she can handle you by herself Sub. Besides, I'm sure you'll go easy." He said a bit irritated. But then, Sub then struck a nerve when he played the 'big brother' card. He let go of the handlebars on Ulla's wheelchair. She looked back at Leon and Sub. "...Leon?" Leon was silent as he was obviously falling for this bait. He turned to face Sub. "Fine. We'll battle." With that, Ulla's eyes lit up as she was cheering.

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:31 am
Cecile Silverstone

The man would grin devilishly as Leon gave in, the man thinking to himself, 'Gotcha!'. Coming from around the desk and slyly giving Ulla a high-five he would make his way for the door, motioning for Allen to follow him and yet stopping short of passing through before turning back around to face the siblings. "Meet me on the battlefield, and bring your A game." He grinned before walking off.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:23 pm
Blizzard120

"No, I uh...well...its...um...its a long story." Tristen said. "I guess the really, really short version is that I managed to take it from the Pokemon Rangers. Dragonite used to be part of their travel system in some far off region from here and I hijacked their way of getting around." Of course there was a lot more to that story and the explanation as is probably left a lot of unfortunate implications.

“Well....I think you two are a good team, regardless of how you have joined up....I think that you have a good head on your shoulders ans it wasnt out of Malice.” She answers softly, smiling a bit at Tristen. “I mean, I have...Gaia for a dimilar reason....” she stifles a nervous laugh when the memory unfolds....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:15 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla sneaked and gave Sub the high-five as he came around his desk. She then looked at her brother who was fuming. "You okay?" "I can't believe I fell for the oldest trick in the book...." He said with a groan at the very end. He then put his hands on Ulla's handlebars as he started exiting his office. "Great...Ulla I'm gonna make a stop somewhere really quick. I'll meet you there. Decidueye take control." He turned to Decidueye as he took Ulla. Leon went a separate way from where they were headed.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:27 am
I waited a while after Ulla and Leon left, mostly to give them time to check up on Sub on their own without me being involved, but after a while, I got a bit too curious. I started to get up, but soon realized that Keiko had fallen asleep again. After some gentle maneuvering, I was able to get Keiko to lay on the couch proper as I stood up.

With that done, I made my way to Sub's office. By the time I got there, Ulla and Leon were arguing about something and Sub was looking excited. "...what did I miss?" I asked cautiously, parroting Keiko in a way.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:04 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon was already gone out of sight as it looked like he was going to the Pokemall to buy some stuff. As it just left Ulla and Decidueye by themselves. Ulla then noticed Ter stop by as she smiled warmly. "Hi Papa. Nothing really much. We just asked Sub about Lysandre and Ein. I also asked him if I could take care of the Shadow Mewtwo that was in Ein's hands. He said we will try. But no promises." She said as she looked in the direction Leon went off to. "Now Leon is a bit fired up because Sub challenged us to a battle. Leon was against it at first, but then Sub baited him and it worked!" Ulla said giggling a bit at the thought.

"I'm gonna get stronger with my Channeling so I could help with Shadow Mewtwo. If I was able to suppress Lucario's Shadow Virus before I was even aware I was a Channeler. I might be able to do the same for Mewtwo."  

Cecile Silverstone

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:56 am
Zwei was late coming to the party. Why? He accidentally teleported with a few of his new buddies to Castelia City, of course! After the Battle for the--now razed--Black City, Zwei spent a few days in Castelia, exploring and having a good old adventure with his new buddies in Team Rocket, Plasma and Magma.

That adventuring really helps him bond with Ruby, his Eevee. And one day, he pulls her out to go eat breakfast, and she begins to glow soon after he ruffles her head fur. The light gets brighter and brighter, and in the Eevee's place, to Zwei's surprise, is a new Pokemon, her ribbons swaying back and forth and a huge smile on her face.

"Syl! Syl!" The newly evolved Sylveon that is Ruby chirps, and the Lillipup hybrid immediately hugs her tight, so happy that she's happy with her new form.

He takes her around all sorts of places, and one of the Magma grunts makes her a new red bandanna for her neck. Armed with Castelia tourist souvenirs, he giggles and shuffles his backpack, only for black to cover his vision.

Its's a hat. A Team Rocket hat. It even has holes for his ears. He peers up from the brim to see them smiling at him, and he grins and smiles back their way.

Eventually, armed with his prizes he gets back to HQ, humming a little tune while plopping down on a couch in the main lobby, the Sylveon curling up with her head on his lap, his hands running down her back soothingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:07 am
As Sub headed towards the battlefield he spotted a certain pup enter with the most horrific thing he could possibly imagine walking beside him. The disgusting creature was pink with long ribbon-like appendages made of its own flesh, like a Donphan's trunk but flat and wrong. The Dark One could do little but stare at the unholy abomination as they passed in front of him, his right eye twitching as if fighting back the urge to leap out of his skull.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:15 am
I was a bit too flabbergasted at Ulla's desire to cure Shadow Mewtwo. As much as I wanted to tell her that such a feat was beyond her means, she talked to Sub beforehand, and if he couldn't dissuade her, I didn't stand much of a chance to do so. Besides, it was good for the young to set goals for themselves, if the goal she had in mind was a bit worrisome.

"Whatever you do, don't tell Keiko that," I warned her, accepting that she had set her mind to her goal and that any attempt to talk her out of it on my part would fail. "You'll just worry her. Not that she doesn't already worry a lot because that's just the kind of person she is, but... yeah. That, and she'll be very likely to try to talk you out of it."

I put that thought aside as thinking about it was stressing me out enough as I was. "So, you two are gonna battle Sub, huh? I'm half-tempted to join you, though it might be better if I join him to level the playing field," I contemplated, voicing my desire to join their battle openly in case they were interested in a fourth party joining their battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:08 pm
SubonicXP
As Sub headed towards the battlefield he spotted a certain pup enter with the most horrific thing he could possibly imagine walking beside him. The disgusting creature was pink with long ribbon-like appendages made of its own flesh, like a Donphan's trunk but flat and wrong. The Dark One could do little but stare at the unholy abomination as they passed in front of him, his right eye twitching as if fighting back the urge to leap out of his skull.

Zwei grins, pausing with his paw above Ruby’s head. “Hey, Sub!! Look! Ruby evolved! Shes so happy!” He grins, scooping her into his lap and hugging her, the ribboned Pokemon hugging him back, completely unaware of Sub’s absolute utter disgust for said Pokémon’s color.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:53 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla observed Ter's reaction as it was the same as Leon's and Sub's. Her smile grew a bit smaller. "...Is it. Really that impossible?" She asked. She what she was saying didn't seem real. No matter who she would tell this to, they would probably have the same reaction as the three grown men she respected.

The subject was then changed as Ter mentioned about the battle. "I wonder how my brother will be. I've never seen him this fired up." She said a bit curios as she listened to Ter thinking of joining. "Keiko won't get mad if you battle me?" She asked in a bit of a teasing manner to lighten the mood. Even though, it was mainly meant so she could lighten up herself from the subject of Shadow Mewtwo.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:24 pm
Not a Noise

Zwei grins, pausing with his paw above Ruby’s head. “Hey, Sub!! Look! Ruby evolved! Shes so happy!” He grins, scooping her into his lap and hugging her, the ribboned Pokemon hugging him back, completely unaware of Sub’s absolute utter disgust for said Pokémon’s color.

"Uh...yeah, I can see that..." Sub forced himself to say as he pulled back a ways from Zwei and his Sylveon. How someone could actually hug such a thing. It absolutely made him sick to see. "As long as you're happy together...I suppose." He said with a nervous laugh. "Where have you been anyways?" He asked the young hybrid.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:11 pm
SubonicXP
Not a Noise

"Uh...yeah, I can see that..." Sub forced himself to say as he pulled back a ways from Zwei and his Sylveon. How someone could actually hug such a thing. It absolutely made him sick to see. "As long as you're happy together...I suppose." He said with a nervous laugh. "Where have you been anyways?" He asked the young hybrid.

“As long as Ruby is happy with it, I am happy.” With a pause to Sub’s question, he hugs his Pokemon a little closer. “I was in castelia, spending time with my new friends in Rocket! They gave me a hat before I left. Isnt it cool? I feel like I can help with anything using this hat.”  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games