Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:58 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"So...is he dead?" Ulla asked as she was a bit scared of the answer. Leon looked at Ulla's body language as he realized why. "That's right, you haven't killed anyone yet have you?" "You make it sound like it's a normal thing." Leon scratched his head a bit embarrassed that he admitted that. He patted her head. "I'm sorry. I hope you don't ever have to kill anyone. But, there are gonna be times...where you need to make a choice. Sometimes people do it in order to protect. Others do it because they are afraid. Make sure you don't fall victim to those that are afraid." Ulla's fear lowered a bit when Leon spoke to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:29 am
The door was open and the moment Decidueye even moved to knock Allen the Bisharp would whip around to face the grassy owl, the Bisharp taking a defensive stance and yet held still as he awaited further orders from his trainer. "Hm? Whose Decidueye? Doesn't look like Odd's." Sub commented as he looked up from the desk to spot the fully evolved owl standing in his doorway. "Can I help you, buddy? Who do you belong to?" He asked, unaware that this was once Ulla's Dartrix.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:30 am
||Ulla and Leon||

When Bisharp whipped around to face Decidueye, the owl puffed up his feathers as he took a defensive stance as well. He then heard Sub's voice as he tilted his head as he called him Decidueye. He then remember he recently evolved. So not everyone doesn't know of his evolution. He then held his arm out to about his waist to signify someone short. He couldn't think of any other way to signify Ulla so he started flapping his wings, attempting to be very cute like a fairy. He then stopped as he felt that was to embarrassing. He then looked at the Bisharp and started speaking to him in PokeSpeak to ask about his trainer Sub if he was okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:35 am
When Abby showed up with a wheelchair for Ulla, Odd looked to Lykas and shared a silent nod. The two acknowledged that Ulla had other things she wanted to do right now and both had some things of their own to deal with at the moment, as well. Lykas wandered off to his room and sent Abby a message on her SNAG that he was free if she wanted to do anything later. He'd catch back up with Ulla later, when she was done taking care of her current business.

Odd, however, went outside. He'd grabbed a Dusk Ball before the last mission with the intention of doing some work with the Pokemon inside but he hadn't really felt like he had the chance to do so without risking more harm than good. However, he felt like something had changed about it since he'd left. As he recalled, Zygarde's influence had purified two of his Pokemon once already. If what he was feeling now was what he thought it was, maybe the same had happened again?

"Dissonance!" He called as he released his Golurk. The Automaton Pokemon creaked and groaned as it looked down at Odd and for a moment, it spoke in a language Odd recognized but couldn't understand, really.

"Dissonance, are you ok?" The young man asked as he approached his large Ghost-type.

"Luuuurk." Dissonance nodded, kneeling down and holding a hand out for Odd. When the human stepped into it, Dissonance lifted him up and carefully offered him a hug.

"You are! You're finally purified!" Odd cheered as he hugged his huge behemoth, tears of happiness beginning to well up in his eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't try harder to get that nasty virus out of your system..." He tearfully apologized, burying his face into the Golurk's chest. "I was just afraid that you'd hurt yourself or someone else if you lost control. You're so much bigger and stronger than the others who got infected..."

Dissonance released Odd from his hug and shook his head at him. "Go lurk lurrrrk." He assured his trainer, not blaming him for his concern. "Lurk lurk golurrrk." He added, simply glad to be back to his senses.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:51 am
Cecile Silverstone
||Ulla and Leon||

When Bisharp whipped around to face Decidueye, the owl puffed up his feathers as he took a defensive stance as well. He then heard Sub's voice as he tilted his head as he called him Decidueye. He then remember he recently evolved. So not everyone doesn't know of his evolution. He then held his arm out to about his waist to signify someone short. He couldn't think of any other way to signify Ulla so he started flapping his wings, attempting to be very cute like a fairy. He then stopped as he felt that was to embarrassing. He then looked at the Bisharp and started speaking to him in PokeSpeak to ask about his trainer Sub if he was okay.

Both Sub and Allen looked at the Decidueye as if the bird had suffered brain damage at some point, the trainer and Pokemon pair then giving each other a look that said, 'you seeing this?'. When the bird started to talk to Allen, and actually make sense, the Bisharp would give off its best 'ooh' sound, which was more like 'shaaarp' before turning around to face his trainer.

"Sharp." Allen said plainly while making a few gestures.

"Ah, you're Ulla's Pokemon. Huh, when did you evolve?" He asked the Decidueye. Sub didn't actually understand his Pokemon's speech, in fact what a lot of Snagems don't realize is unlike other Channelers he cannot understand their speech, but rather he has trained them to convey meaning in other ways. "I take it she is worried about me, knowing Ulla. She sure is a sweet girl, you're lucky to have her as a trainer." The Dark One told the Decidueye. "Let her know I am okay and if she needs to talk I am all ears."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:19 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Decidueye agreed with Sub saying that he was lucky to have Ulla as a trainer. He then nodded to Sub and the Bisharp as he was about to fly back to where Ulla was but didn't realize how long his arms were as he almost knocked over a vase. He quickly caught it and placed it back where it was. He sighed of relief as he looked back at Sub and the Bisharp and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment as he just decided to walk back to the group.

Ulla and Leon were still conversing with Keiko and Ter. At the corner of her eye, Ulla noticed Decidueye walking back. She smiled warmly, "You're back! Is Sub okay?" Decidueye exhaled to recollect himself as he was now composed. He nodded as he started chirping to signify that Sub is willing to take visitors if she would like. "I'm glad to know he's okay. Do you guys want to come with me?" She asked looking back at everyone. "I'll go with you and judging by everyone's answer earlier we will all go." Leon said as he looked back at Ter, Keiko, and Abby. "If you guys want to chill here for a bit, we will head there first." Leon said as he got up and was about to start pushing Ulla's wheelchair but Decidueye quickly took that position and started pushing her wheelchair for her. Leon just stood there for a second but merely shrugged it off as he walked beside them.

When they finally got to Sub's office, Leon knocked on the door. "Sub. It's Leon and Ulla. Just checking up on you, let you know Ulla is out of critical state, and to see what happens from here with Flare and us." He said as they were waiting at the foot of the door before entering.

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:24 pm
Cecile Silverstone

"Yeeep, come on in." Sub called out to Leon. On the other side of the door they would find Sub, now sitting behind his desk the two of three items put away, only the newspaper remaining laid out on the desk as he reclined in his chair, hands behind his head as he greeted his teammates with a toothy grin. Allen was less pleased to see them as he stood firm by the doorway, staring down each of them but that was just the way Allen was.

"Glad to see all of you doing well, you especially, Ulla." He said to his fellow Snagems. "It got crazy back there, I know, but the worse of this war is now past us...I hope."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:29 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon let Decidueye and Ulla through first. Decidueye then entered as he parked Ulla towards the side a chair. "It's really good to see you in good health. I didn't get to see much of everyone back there. So I'm glad everyone was able to make it home safely." "Mostly." Leon added as Ulla snapped her head back to pout a bit at Leon. Leon merely sat down next to Ulla as he noticed the newspaper on Sub's desk. "So, what happens now? Obviously with Lysandre gone along with other admins, there's gonna be a lot more fighting for power right?" Leon asked as he stuffed his hands in his coat.

SubonicXP

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:11 pm
Cecile Silverstone

"Yeah, we were all pretty spread out." Sub agreed with Ulla's comment about not getting to see much of everyone. "Now? That's a very good question." The man responded to Leon, sighing afterwards. "Like you said there is obviously a power vacuum left behind in Flare, and considering they were at one point controlling half of Unova, along with all of Kalos, there will be no short supply of power hungry upstarts vying to filled the void in leadership. However we are already seeing their cohesion fall apart as not only have cliques began to form inside of Flare causing infighting but their allies have all but abandoned them and have decided to get what they can and get out of Unova." Sub explained.

"Eventually one of two things will happen. One, Flare will gain some type of leadership and they will realize the only option is to pull out of Unova and salvage their hold on Kalos. Losing Kalos while in Unova will leave them stranded with no other options than total surrender, of which no Flare wants that. Remember, they believe they are better than and above everyone else." The man went on to explain the mindset of Team Flare.

"The other option is to disperse and flee in any direction. Rip off the red garb and make for the hills. If no one can pull Flare back together than they will continue to lose and thus one by one will be taken prisoner and have to answer for their crimes. Again, something no self respecting Flare will tolerate. Either way, as you can see, unless something incredibly drastic happens, which is highly unlikely, Flare has lost the war in Unova. Losing their leadership was one thing, but losing Zygarde Complete was the real nail in their coffin. Without their allies Flare now has to face four other nations alone and if they still had Zygarde Complete that might have still be doable, but without it? Impossible. There is no possibility of victory for Flare, only options of minimizing the damage they suffer either as a group or as individuals." The Dark One stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:39 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"...What about Ein?" With that name being mentioned, Ulla's head turned to her brother. "What about him? He's not part of Flare." "But he does have credit...We have heard nothing of what Ein is doing right now. What happens if he's going to take this moment to strike?" He said as Ulla noticed something different about her brother. A more killing intention she felt coming off of him. "I'm sure other teams would want to try and take lead of a big group like Team Flare. So it wouldn't be surprising." Ulla started to become a little uncomfortable with that thought as she shook her head.

"Even if Team Flare got a new leader. We will just beat them up all over again!" She said a little pumped up to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling she got. Leon looked to his sister as he merely sighed. Ulla. Even after that crazy war we had..you are still like this. I'm glad you are so innocent sometimes...hopefully you'll never loose that. He thought merely to himself as he waited for a response from the Dark One.

SubonicXP

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:32 pm
Cecile Silverstone

"Ein won't touch Flare personally, they are far beneath him. It simply isn't his way to pick up someone else's leftovers. Besides, they already served their purpose to him and that was to distract the world while he tightened his grip on Orre. I'm sure he is well aware of what has happened to Unova and Flare and already busily making preparations for when the world turns his sights back on him. Don't think we have forgotten about him either, he'll be getting his too soon enough." Sub reassured them both. "Though that Shadow Mewtwo he possesses is a thing of concern for me."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:31 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Shadow Mewtwo?" Ulla said aloud as she remembered how Riolu was when he was affected by the Shadow Virus. She tightened her grip on her dress as she remembered how relieved herself and her partner was. She then looked at Sub with serious eyes. "If you don't mind me asking Sub, if we ever get the chance to go up against Ein...can I take care of the Shadow Mewtwo?" With that Leon was a bit shocked. "What are you saying? Mewtwo is already strong as it is. But you want to take care of a Shadow Mewtwo?" Ulla looked at her brother with determined eyes and back at Sub.

"I came to Snagem because I didn't want any other Pokemon to experience what Riolu and I had to go through. Shadow Mewtwo is still Mewtwo and I want to save it."

SubonicXP

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:09 pm
Cecile Silverstone

The request caught Sub completely off guard, the man at a loss for words at first as he stared down at the young girl. Years of dwelling and maneuvering through the darkest recesses of society had made the man jaded, to the point where he had almost forgot what innocence was. Innocence was the little girl that now stood before him and asked if she could care for a greater that might just be the the fourth horseman in the flesh, the pale rider its self.

"I...can't promise anything." Sub responded to Ulla, a tinge of guilty in his voice. What did he have to feel guilty about? Not even he was sure. "Mewtwo is already a genetic monstrosity, as you may or may not know. Something of which I will never forgive the madame, Giovanni, Ein, or even myself for. The Mewtwo Ein has under his command, however, is something of an entire different level. It's a Shadow Pokemon, that much is clear, one he has dubbed XD002. However something just isn't...right...about it. I couldn't tell you what but it just seems wrong, even for a Shadow Pokemon. It terrifies me, more than even Zygarde did."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:37 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"That gives me even more of a reason to help." She said to Sub as he looked surprised. She shook her head. "Mewtwo was made from scientist right? In order to make something like Mew." She said as she remember reading reports about it in their parents room one time. "If it terrifies even you even more than Zygarde, I can only imagine how traumatized Mewtwo is. We save a lot of people. Can't we save Mewtwo as well?" With that Leon started to feel a bit uncomfortable when his younger sister kept on pushing for helping Shadow Mewtwo.

"Ulla..." "I'll train even harder with my Fairy Channeling. Maybe I can calm him down to where he will listen to us. If that happens-" "Ulla that's enough." Leon said with a raised voice. The little girl drew silent as she looked at her brother. Leon's voice was filled with doubt. "...Look at you. Are you in any condition to be asking for any request? You barely survived Zygarde. And you think you can handle Shadow Mewtwo? Sub just said something is wrong with it. Even with it being a Shadow Pokemon. Shouldn't you heed this as a warning?" He said very softly as Ulla took it all in as her expression of determination grew smaller. Decidueye felt a little awkward being in between the two siblings arguing a bit, but then he noticed Ulla grip the handle of her wheelchair tightly. "I am Ulla Hanabi. I come from Iki Town of the Alolan region. And I"m am doing this because I know this is something that will change the board." She muttered under her breath as she was holding in her tears.

SubonicXP

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:53 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Sub would stand there and watch the two siblings sort of bicker over the whole thing, the man himself feeling a little responsible for this spat and yet he tried to stay out of it, at least as much as he could. Leon seemed to pick up with ease the warning he heeded to them while Ulla, ever innocent, was more resistant. At first the Snagem leader was ready to pick up where Leon left off but that was until he heard the young girl's little whispers, barely audible through her quivering voice.

The Dark One, would smile.

"Ulla Hanabi of Iki Town. Heh, that's a name to be remembered." The man said, amused. "You got spunk, Ulla, too much perhaps. Spunk can be dangerous to a young person, and that I say from vast amounts of experience. That said, your spunk is in the right place, the heart. You kind of remind me of my departed brother, he had spunk too, also in the right place. It got him nowhere good but you, Ulla, you're different." He told the little girl before turning to face Leon.

"You're different because you have Leon to balance out that spunk." He winked at the Poison Channeler. "I promise, we'll do everything within our power to help that Shadow Mewtwo when the time comes, you have my word. Just...don't expect miracles, okay? Can we agree on that?" He said, now looking down at the young Fairy Channeler again. This one was dangerous, not to others but herself, now he could see why Leon worried over her so.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games