Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image

"Ah Odayaka. Welcome. Were you wishing to use the floor to train?...or are you here for a lesson?" Listio asked noticing the girl come in.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:19 pm
[ooc: ]
><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
Miao's ears twitched a few times, grinning big at Odayaka, "Ohh! Wow Lil Fox, I didn't know you like to fight too!" She held her shield up towards Odayaka, "How about fighting me, I've never seen you fight before!" she said, a little too excited to fight Odayaka.
Unfortunately, that wasn't why she was there. She immediately shook her head when Miao wanted to fight, "N-No, I-I'm sorry! I didn't come here to fight or train...I actually came here to...erm..." she eyed the portal in the corner that led to the Light manor.
Akashisen noticed Odayaka looking towards the portal, "Ah, were you planning on using that portal over there?" she said, pointing to it. She actually was wondering where that portal exactly led to.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:43 am
User Image

"Ah if your going to go through do it now. Regulations prevents portals from staying around. I'll have to remove it in a second." Listio said noticing the portal as well.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:19 am

User Image
Odayaka nodded, "A-All right...w-well, if you'll excuse me..." she bowed her head at the others before quickly making her way towards the portal. She walked right through it without hesitation, it seemed to waver a little when Odayaka walked into it.
Miao's ears went down as she pouted, "Aww man, and I really wanted to see her fighting style." she said before shrugging.
Akashisen stared at the portal for awhile before looking at Listio, "I have a simple question about that portal...where does it lead to?" she asked.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:36 am
User Image

Listio walked over to the portal and held a hand up to it and nodded. "Light manor." She said as she waved her arm down dispensing the portal. She then turned back to the 2. "You 2 know why she went there?"

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:37 pm

User Image
The two shrugged at Listio's question.
"No idea...maybe she left something there...whatever the reason, she seemed very urgent to go." Akashisen said, scratching her cheek with a finger.
Miao's ears twitched when Listio dispensed the portal, tilting her head, "Anyway, is it really okay to close the portal? How is she gonna get back?" she said.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:02 pm
User Image

"The lights are resourceful people. They should have a way for her to get back. Now then whats are your plans. I'm stuck here till a new teacher is selected." Listio said.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:45 am

knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Maybe she doesn't like being cooped up in these walls of the academy?" Sophia said

"I wonder what keeps happening to all the teachers that come in, they seem to disappear, a lot! Mabye its the Headmaster's curse on Kalena making them all vanish cuz she isn't"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:09 am
User Image

"It's because of recent event's the Teachers are not focusing on there assigned jobs and leaving there post. I on the other hand am done adventuring. I plan to stay put." Listio said crossing her arms with a kind smile.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:19 pm

User Image
Akashisen nodded, "Yes, hopefully since things have seemed to calm down, thing will go back to normal." she said, though it'd feel strange. Normally, she'd always have to worry about some sort of serious problem that endangers the world or something. But now, there wasn't anything to worry over...for now.
Miao looked at Listio, her ears perked up, "Huh? You're done with adventuring?" she rubbed her chin, "But...you don't very much look like an adventurer." her image of an adventurer was someone that had the appearance of a nomad, Listio didn't exactly fit that image.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:21 pm
User Image

"You don't have to look the part to be a adventurer or a hero. Just gotta do the right thing." Listio said with a wink.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:00 am

knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((OOC: Erm....yah, typo.. you said eclipse instead of Listio))

"Doing the 'right thing' is harder when you have multiple rights and no wrongs." Sophia said

Sophia looked towards the ceiling.
"So is class over for today or?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:35 am
User Image

"This is a basic combat class. Its never really over when there are students seeking training. If you wish to rest and do something else you may." Listio said as she walked over to the bench and sat down with a sigh.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:34 pm

User Image
Miao raised her arms in the air, "Ahh, a break couldn't hurt!" she said with a big grin. She de-summoned her shield and suddenly hopped onto Akashisen's back, piggyback style.
"Wha-, hey! Miao!" Akashisen quickly held onto Miao's legs as to stop her from sliding off her back.
She rubbed her head against Akashisen's back, "Mmm...just for a bit....." she seemed to quickly drift off into sleep.
Akashisen sighed and looked at Listio and Sophia, "Guess we're taking a break for now."

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:19 pm
User Image

"Ok. Hey if you see Niko around tell him I was looking for him." Listio said to them

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items