Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:33 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai nodded, and grabbed the keys from Diz, looking at them. "Thanks Mr. Diz." she bowed her head at him and turned away, from him, exiting the room. "Hmm...I should go say bye to Nami first, who knows how long I'll be gone for." so, she made her way to the Infirmary, thinking that maybe she's still there. [exits]

[OOC:]

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:50 am
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

She looked around with her wrench set on her shoulder and a stick of pocky in between her teeth. She didn't seem too pleased in the least. In fact, she was a bit concerned. "Hey, you. Have ya seen my brother?" She measured with her hand. "He's 'bout this tall, eats too much and wears a stupid grin."

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"If you mean Jaecen Light miss Kurona that no i have not seen him." Diz said from his desk knowing her name already cause of the school's detection program.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:51 am
Female 16 |

"You've gotta be kidding me..." She turned to walk away. "He's probably doing something stupid..."
Kurona sighed. "well, guess I gotta find some couplers myself... Don't worry," Kurona turned to reassure the Co-headmaster. "I'm not the kind of girl to go around stealing. That ain't my style."

Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:15 am

"I figured as much based on your profile." Diz said with a grin.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:48 am
Female 16 |

"My profile... Heh, yeah. That really shouldn't be that big. I literally got here a week ago..." She turned back around and walked towards the door, frowning. I still haven't seen Jace either...

Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 2:35 pm

"On the contrary. The school found out about you the moment you came here. I know all about you." He said before she started walking away.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 2:51 pm
Female 16 |

She stopped where she was and let his words soak in, frowning. "Nice. Just hope room and board doesn't decide to be that creepy." She chuckled and proceeded to walk out the door, slinging her giant wrench onto her back.
[Exit]

Knux_nyan
Quote:

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:13 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

A swirling vortex of light and shade appeared not far from the Dean's Office. Xero walked out of it finishing a shish kabob of meat. He had now finished his food, made it back to the Dean's Office, and was back to full strength. He felt better than ever. He just hoped that none noticed his weak lungs and hope X was alright, but right now he had a mission. He reached into his hidden bag behind his sword holsters and removed the dark letter from the mysterious girl. He had to focus on his mission at hand which was to give over this letter to Diz.

Xero sighed to clear his mind and then knocked upon the door.

Mood:Calm
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Knux_nyan

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:09 am

"Enter Xero." Diz said as he was just finishing up some paperwork on the new students.

Hector the True

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:23 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero walked into the room closing the door behind him. He looked at Diz, who seemed emotionless as he focused on his work. Xero walked up to him and calmly began to speak. "Diz, I took your advice and went to the sparing room looking for the Dragonkin, but when I got there he had already left. I did meet three girls though. Nami, Sophia, and X. They are odd but nice girls and X is just adorable, but this is not what I came he to speak to you about. While I was there withe the three girls, a third girl came into the room. She wore a red cloak and I could not see her face under the hood. This girl came looking for a teacher. Though Sophia had told her that the teacher was not there at the time. The girl then proceed to place this upon the desk. Xero reviled the envelope that seemed toe have darkness surrounding it. Besides the aura it just had a creepy yet, mysterious feeling about it. "After words she began to leave. As she did, I saw something in her shadow. I am not sure what I saw for I only had a glimpse, but within that moment I could smell the scent of blood and death. Nami had collapsed though which is why I did not get to clearly see what it had been. I feel she may have seen it though which caused her to collapse. I will say this though. From the moment that she had arrived to the moment she had left, I felt immense darkness. It was like gravity had tripled for me, though the girls did not seem to notice this. But this is the reason I stole the letter and brought it to you."

Mood:Calm
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Knux_nyan

OOC sad (When you go to read the letter PM me so I can send you the content. Its not my letter so I had to get what it said before hand lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:54 pm

Diz looked up from his work as he waved his hand. Holographic projections took the envelope from Xero and floated it before Diz. "Interesting." He said as he scanned it for any counter spells before opening it and reading the contents.

Hector the True

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:42 pm

"Hmm.....Wakai....i have an old friend taking care of the issue. The sender of this letter need not worry. Wakai is in good hands. I take it the sender did not give a name?" Diz asked.

Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:27 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai had ran into the administration office, panting. She had ran here all the way from the hangar after all. "Hah...phew...so...tired..." she started to look for Diz's office, but stopped for a few seconds to catch her breath. Eventually, she stopped panting as much and continued searching for Diz's office. Once she found it, opened the door and walked in, "Mister Diz! I did it! I can control my-" she then looked at Xero, who had also been in the room. "O-Oh! Sorry. You...are currently having a meeting?"

[OOC:]

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games