Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:22 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie smiles as she wait for Hunter to get the berries. Ryu climb down the ladder after setting up the decoration, he left to check on his dad. Ryu slightly open a door, he only find Nero remain sleeping. He lower his eyes and close a door, "I hope you will sleep better, dad," he mumble and leaves to rejoin the group

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:46 pm
Dante

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After a while Hunter came back and walked into the kitchen to hand over the berries to the girls,while holding something behind his back."Here you go."said Hunter before gulping."V-Vanille...c-can I t-talk to you o-outside...p-please?"
Vanille smiled at Hunter after handing off the berries to Lior,who got started on prepping them for the cake and secretly listening in on Hunter's and Vanille's conversation.
"Sure...let's go!"said Vanille with a light blush as the two walked out,Hunter still hiding somethingfrom Vanille.
Once they were gone Lior giggled."Awwww how cute! Hunter's going to confess!"cooed Lior happily.
Meanwhile...
The rest of the boys were still decorating.
Dante didn't hear or see the two walk outside as he continued decorating.
Vergil and Chander,however.noticed them leave.  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:27 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Ryu takes a notice on both Vanillie and Hunter, but decide not to say it to Dante. He walk pass them, then look Lior and speaks to her calmly, "He is going to confess her, is he?" he ask her calmly. Kyrie hears that as she stop and look at her son and Lior in surprise, "Aww, someone is in love, your father have trouble confess his feeling to me because of his demonic arm, but I accept him from who he is," she says with a smile on her face. Roudan look at Kyrie with a snark smile, "It's oblivious to all of us."

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:26 pm
Dante

Lior looked over at Ryo and nodded while both smiling and giggling."It's so cute!"said Lior.
After a few minutes Vanille and Hunter came back in,holding hands and blushing.In Vanille's hair was a beautiful blue rose and around her neck was an emerald necklace that was sparkling with natural sunlight.
"We're back!And Lior...I do believe the cake is done~said Vanille in a sing-song voice.
Lior had immediately taken the fully baked cake out of the oven and turned around to the new couple."Awwww you two are so cute together!"she squealed making Vanille and Hunter to blush brightly.
meanwhile...
Dante,Vergil, and Chander had finished putting up their half of the decorations.
"This place is looking great!"they said.
Chander nodded in agreement."I couldn't agree more!"he said as he walked into the kitchen to see what the whole fuss in there was."Hey guys...what's going on?"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:18 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Roudan look at Chander with same smile, "Take a guess Chander," he jab his thumb at Hunter and Vanille. Kyrie set the frosting around the finish bake cake, while Ryu help his mother set the washed berries on the cake.

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:47 pm
Dante

Chander looked and saw that Vanille and Hunter were holding hands and smiled wider."Well...that explains why they went outside."he said."I bet that they look like the perfect couple."
Lior giggled again."I know! We've been saying that for a while now!"she said.
Vanille and Hunter blushed brightly while trying to hide their faces from their friend,who kept teasing them.
"L-Lior!"whined Vanille.
"S-Stop it already!"said Hunter.
meanwhile...
Dante stayed out of the kitchen,knowing that he would end up saying something to anger everyone that was there.
Vergil,however,rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen seeing and hearing the teasing.
When he saw the reason for the teasing he smirked."Oh? Did my sweet little niece finally get a love confession?"he asked in a teasing voice.
"Uncle!"cried Vanille."A-Anyway...I-is everything ready for the party?"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Ryu and I are almost ready for the cake, and can someone please wake Nero up," she add a finishing touch of the cake. Ryu can't help, but stares at the cake. Roudan shrug, "Not me, he might gun up to my a**"

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:36 pm
Dante

Vanille let go of Hunter's hand."I'll go and get him!"she said as she ran out of the kitchen and towards her cousin's room with excitment.
Lior,Chander,Hunter,and Vergil watched her race out of the kitchen and chuckled.
in the office...
Dante saw his daughter run towards Nero's room to get him and laughed at her behavior.
Ace,however,noticed her rose and necklace and smirked."Oh?Looks like Vani has a boyfriend now~"he said loud enough for his dad to hear what he had said.
"What?!"he shouted as he fell off of his chair.
meanwhile...
Vanille got to her cousin's bedroom door and being Dante's daughter,just kicked his door open.
"Oi! Cousin Nero! Wake your *ss up"she shouted.  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:53 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero snap his eyes open and sat up with a galre at his future cousin, "Vanille, I swear to you... you are like pain in the a** like Dante," he says to her in cranky mood, comparing her to Dante.

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:49 pm
Dante

Vanille smirked at her cousin."Well duh! I am his daughter after all."said Vanille with a giggle."Now come on...lunch is ready~"
With that Vanille ran out of the room and back to everyone else with a smile.
"He's on his way!"
in the kitchen
Lior,Chander,Vergil,and Hunter stopped their talk and heard Vanille.
"Yay!"said Lior with a smile.
Hunter smirked."Heh...party's on!"he said as Vanille jump hugged him,causing the two of them to fall over and Hunter holding Vanille so she wouldn't get hurt."Whoa! Ow!
Chander and Vergil started laughing at the two young lovers.
Dante and Ace had walked in right when the two fell,with one grinning like an idiot and the other frowning.
"Awwww my big sister has a boyfriend! So...when's the wedding?"asked Ace with a smirk replacing the grin.
"Ace...shut up!"shouted Hunter before smirking himself."At least I can get a girlfriend!"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:12 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie and Ryu keep in silent as they finish the cake. Upon the Nero's arrival, "Okay, what the h*ll is this all about?"

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:25 am
Dante

Before Dante could complain about how his little girl was "never allowed" to date they all heard Nero and grinned.
Vanille released Hunter and the two of them stood up with wide smiles.
"Happy Birthday cousin/Nero/Son/Kid!"shouted Chander,Vergil,Dante,Ace,Lior,Vanille,and Hunter.  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero startled from them saying his birthday, Ryu and Kyries joins in, "Happy birthday, Nero/Dad," they said to him. Nero remain shock of that, "D*mn it's been a while since Kyrie and Credo celebrate my birthday," he comment, yet feel embarrass because this time it's his dad and his uncle. Kyrie smiles at him, "Credo might wanted you to do the same like my parents did for you."

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:51 pm
Dante

Vanille smiled widely."Come on cousin NerNer! Lighten up and have some fun!"said Vanille happily.
"Yeah!"shouted Lior.
Hunter was actually surprised with Lior."H-Huh? I never took Lior here to be a party girl..."said Hunter.
Ace laughed and slapped Hunter on his back."Haha well she is a demon after all!"he said.
Chander laughed."I've said it once and I'll say it again...I love seeing people smile and have fun!"said Chander.
Vergil and Dante looked at each other and decided to go towards the jukebox to get it started
Dante smirked and threw an arm into the air.
Vergil face palmed,knowing exactly what his twin was going to say and do.Oh boy...here we go... he thought.
"Let's start the party!"shouted Dante as he hit the jukebox to make it start(after pressing a button a couple of times).  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:06 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero look at Vanille before he smiles a little, until he hears his uncle shouts as he turns around to watch him hit the jukebox, "How many buttons are you going to press," he ask his uncle flatly. Ryu look at his dad with blank face, while Kyrie prepare for his surprise, "Let him be, soon or later it will break," he said to him calmly, causing Nero to smirk, "If that happens, it will be best birthday."[

LiefAngel223

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games