Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:47 pm
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

With the beauty and love of my mother...

"I'm immortal remember being 18 in kinda like a mortal being maybe 8 years old if that. At least that sometimes how you both treat me." Rolling her eyes she giggled again. She was just overly happy. "I think though you said something about how mom did make you feel like a child again...something about growing up to fast." She shrugged her shoulders. "Well Auntie Miya is helping me learn self defense. She'll get curious if I'm gone to long." With that she got up and left the room shutting the door behind her.

...I have the knowledge and love of my father.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"....So....I'm not going to kill Luna..." She asked looking up at him with teary eyes. She was still scared, but she couldn't really argue with someone who had literally lived through this already. Snuggling closer to James she buried her face in his chest. "I'm sorry for the pain I've caused you. I didn't want you to be upset."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"ofcourse your not" he said holding her "no pain ... just breaks my heart to see you in tears" he said kissing her hair "how many times do i have to say you'll be a wonderful mother and wife?" he asked her and looked at the door "though ... if what she said is true ... i might have just given a deadly weapon to a teen with the personality of a young child ... god help us eighteen years later" he said with a laugh "i hope that she only acts like that some of the times"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Do you really think we let our daughter travel the worlds like we have...she's only 18 years old...How often do you think she gets to actually gets to be around someone her age...even if she has younger siblings...there's to much jealousy there...Miya's her best friend, and she gone in her time....which bring my next question....who are her friends." Something weird would have to happen soon for Luna to have friends her own age. "I don't think we let her act her age a lot...I had to grow up so quickly....Neither of us really know what its like to grow up normally..." Sitting up she held her stomach. "I think a nice long bath is going to do me some good right now." She still didn't feel so good and a nice soak in the tub sounded nice. Hugging him she smiled, "Your going to be my wonderful husband, and a wonderful father to Luna. I'm more then glad I have you." Smiling she got up and headed to the bathroom where she ran herself a bath. The tub wasn't anything as big as the spring, but still a decent size.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:21 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"prahaps ... then again daughter of two gods and immortal ... hard to find friends who wouldnt be scared to death of her" he said as he watched her go into the bathroom "i hope you feel better ... though i hope you dont mind that i watch"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:07 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I was hoping that you would join me...I know you holding me would me me feel so much better." She spoke happily just as her daughter had minutes ago. A play smirk on her face as leaned against the bathroom door frame. "There isn't a need in watching when you can join me right." Giggling as she turn to walk back into the bathroom. Pulling her dress off she knew her stomach was still flat for now. Continuing to undress before getting into the bath.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:26 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"must you tease me?" he asked as he took of his clothes after locking the bedroom door and leaned over the bath and looked at her "you know ... i think you look even more beautiful pregnent, you got a glow in your eyes" he said as he gently got in next to her and wraped her arms around her, keeping one hand on her stomach and put his head on her shoulder "ever notice that we seem to not wear clothes most of the time? even when we tried to dress each other that backfired" he said as he gently stroked her tummy and circled her belly button "i'm not complaining but mabye we should work on it cause as soon as Luna come we cant exactly stay in the secret room for hours ... unless we do a spell where time moves slower outside the room when we're in it ... but those spells are tricky" he said as he kept circling her belly button and reached down to kiss her tummy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Why do you think I've been spending so much time with you like this..." She said resting her head on him. "We won't get to spend time like this for a while. I mean I'm sure Miya will beg to babysite, but still...I really don't want to miss a moment with Luna...yet I still want to make sure your treated as a proper husband." Nuzzling his neck as she got comfy. "Anyway you tease me, it is only fair...any way you haven't complained before." Humming slightly as she was perfectly content. "I'm sure though with the two of us a simple time spell won't be to hard." Yawning slightly it wasn't long before she had slightly dozed off. "Remind me to eat the cake..." She said before she fell asleep. It had been a long day and she was emotionally and physically drained.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i will" he said as he stroked her hair and summoned a bath pillow and rested his head on it. reminding himself on what Luna said he gentle sang the lulliby he sang in the bed "just you wait Kiko ...we'll have our own home together ... have a baby ... a wonderful life ... and no troubles at all" he said kissing her as suddunly an anoying ringing in his head caused him to grab it "gah ... except the painstabing visions" he said trying to dull it down, but couldnt and he saw a vision of six people in the dark and fire behind them, their eyes glowed as infront of them Xehanort led the attack to the Olympians, though Xehanort fell, the others kept going. as the vision ended he looked at Kiko and held her close, he knew something bigger was coming, and the fight was far from over "well i got good news and bad news ... good news is Xehanort'll be defeated soon ... but i think he's only the tip of the iceburg"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Please tell me your not still scared he's going to hurt me.." She looked up at him with half lidded eyes. "Your to scared to lose me....remember the vision at the throne room....back before Anubis was on our side...then the last one...I don't want you to hurt yourself with thoughts of pain..." Reaching back she placed her hand on either side of his head. She didn't even need to turn to see what she was doing. She wasn't in his head, but she could easily get in. Just soothing his head ache was all she did. "James....if you haven't noticed I haven't left the temple with out being in your company since I became a goddess.....going to find you with Merlin doesn't count because he's apart of you...I know I'm safe if you here...because I always have been...Still feel bad the it took you dieing to realize I loved you...well...to admit it...I was to scared to admit them before...you being amazing at everything, so wonderfully kind and of course handsome....in the back of my mind...I knew a broken tool like me would never get a prince like you..." She was tired so she was rambling. "I like when you hold me though...it makes me feel loved...that nothing can ever hurt me again." Smiling She got comfy again and dozed off again. "Nothings going to harm us...Like you said no troubles at all..."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:07 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling, he held her tightly and saw she went to sleep and kissed her on the lips "you were always a princess to me ... sweet dreams Angel" he said as he reached down to her stomach and gave it a kiss too "you too little Luna ... i love you both so much" he said as he held her in his arms and dozed off himself and dreamed nothing but the time he'd spend with his wife and his daughter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:04 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Waking up later because the once warm water was now chilling. "James....we need to go make sure Luna and Miya haven't killed each other yet..." With that she stood up and wrapped a towel around herself. She was still really tired, but she knew they needed to make plans for the wedding. Smiling softly as she sat on the edge of the tub and stroked his hair softly. Humming softly as she sat there. "Sweetie I need you to wake up please. We can go back to sleep later." Reaching over she kissed his forehead.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:32 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

moaning as Kiko got up, he looked at her"mmmm ... i was having a good dream" he said getting up and stretching his arms then put them around her neck "when do you think we might actualy get some of the wedding plans done? ... i sent as many invitations as i could, but that still leaves seating arangments and the reception ... not to mention getting someone to wed us cause ... well we cant exactly get a preist considering we're both Olympians and Magi ... talk about reliving the Salem Witch Trials"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Witch Trials sounds like a party." She said with a giggle, "Honestly as many people as you know.....I'm sure you can find someone....though does it matter much. As long as we are married I don't mind much of the details." Giggling as she reached over and kissed him again. "I think if we sit down and actually try we might get something done. With the both of us I don't really think it would take us long. I mean what do we really need...you, me a witness and someone to marry us...Though the way you say it is that every person we have ever met is coming or has been invited." She giggled and kissed him again. "Come we need to get dressed and get to work. I have a great idea for a cake."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling, James got up and kissed her as he climbed out "i think that bath realy did help ... your more giggly" he said with a smile as he dried himself and even helped dry Kiko off and went into the bedroom, picking up his clothes and started getting dressed "well its not realy everyone we met ... just our friends ... from what i've heard they all figured we'd get married ... oddly enough everyone else was aware before we were" he said putting his pants on and reached fo his shirt

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games