Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:02 am
metal seadramon went back into nagato's digivice.
"I think I can see a little speck...."
(Going at a hundred miles per hour in the air, I would quickly catch up...)
"Ah, so it is the alter copter!"
Nagato continued in pursuit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:27 pm
(you aren't supposed to catch up,not until the fourth one, partially the third one, and it is a bit early for a random digimon distraction and how in the world a digimon would travel that fast with a human on it is not right, a human cannot survive those speeds, especially without a windshield)

Yin noticed the speck had gotten a bit closer.

"Eh, I'll just have to start the jets on this thing, and here I was hoping for a relaxing ride." He clicks the switch that send the the engines roaring, shooting the copter forwards faster.  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:10 am
Nagato was getting closer, but the speck shot out of sight, as its jets were activated.
"Damn you, yin."
Nagato slowed, allowing reki to catch up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:28 am
Reki and MetalGarurumon made good time,and speed but they still were behind a litle from Yin and Nagato."Nagato be careful, if you die.... Ill go crazy.You made me remember the times when me and Kaji played.And I don't want to forget them agan!"  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:46 am
Nagato was next to reki, and heard everything he said.
"Am I that important?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:43 pm
"What? oh Nagato umm yea this is ankward now....... so do you know were yin is heading?" "You really should say those kinda things in your mind Reki." "Shut it MetalGarurumon."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:49 pm
Rick started lifting some debris on the street while MirageGaogaomon dropped off the injured to the closest hospitals. After doing his work, rick wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Ahh, this is definitel a lot of work." Rick soon looked off at the sky rembering his comrades. "Hope they are ok."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:54 pm
"No, I have no idea where yin is heading, but I do know that if we follow the airstream he left, we can track him."  

Amias Nicht

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:16 pm
RP name: Ryu

Digimon Partner: lopmon, guilmon black, vee-mon, gaomon.

Guardian or Alter: Alter  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I believe in the morning light...

A pale figure followed Reki & MetalGarurumon. She didn't want to be seen yet, but whipped out her D-3 and sent a message.

Sorry I'm late, I'll explain later. Can you tell us what we're doing now?

MagnaDramon sighed from under her. "Just tell him you're not feeling well. He'll understand." Frowning, Kari nodded. "That's what I'm afraid of." Terriermon, Lopmon, and Biyomon were also with her, hanging onto the Mega's tail. "Maybe we shouldn't be here. I mean, it could be a private mission..." Biyomon fretted. Terriermon looked at her. "I think they need all the help they can get! Momentai, Biyomon!" But Lopmon expressed the same worry. "We could get into trouble..." "Hey! Could you guys stop arguing! I'm going to crash if you keep distracting me!"

When know I will see your face again...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:55 pm
since nagato still had reki's digivice (You never took it back XD) He looked at the message, then gave the digivice, to reki, who was right next to him.
"I figured she'd follow us anyway."
Nagato sent a message to kari, telling her that they were chasing after yin. He also explained to her how it would be better for her to go help rick, since he would need help with the reconstruction of the damage that megidramon caused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:07 pm
( Silly me sweatdrop ) "Nagato....Oh wait I never took my Digivice back,Was that Rick sending me a message?"
"This is getting boring Reki. how fast can Yin be going that beats our speed?"  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:51 pm
RP Name: Nate Smith
Digimon Partners: Ryuudamon, Commandramon, Arkadimon, Dotshinegreymon
((Anyone wanna fill me in on what's going on atm?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:19 pm
(Ok here is the story so far. Right now we are in the human world The Guardians are trying to stop Yin from Conquering the human and Digital world with his digimon whos name i don't remember... sorry i forgot the name of the digimon when i was in Japan sweatdrop If you need any other info PM me or Yin if you want, cause hes like the leader of the alters now or whats left of them.)  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:21 am
Nate stood atop a large building somewhere ((As I have no idea any of the geography being used)). He'd been told to find Yin and assist him in whatever way possible, but that was proving to be a pain, even with Dotshinegreymon hacking into every system he could find looking for Yin. "Try the helicoptor, Dotshinegreymon."

Dotshinegreymon's image on Nate's digivice nodded then disappeared, only for his voice to start coming out of the helicoptor's speaker system. "Yin? You in this thing?"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games