Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:54 pm
Cecile Silverstone
||Ulla and Leon||

When Kaya said that he couldn't protect his little sister from everything. Those words did hurt him a little. He lit Kaya's words fill his head as the only thing he could think of, was that he was right. She entered a world where destruction is in every path. And yet, she was happy with that. He looked at his hand as it started sizzling from a few droplets of acid on his hands. He took a deep breath in and let it out to calm himself. The sizzling then came to a slow stop. "...Your'e right. I can't. I can't protect her from everything. As much as I want to bring back the times where we could just lay under a shaded tree and fall asleep while she ran around in the garden without a care in the world. Where the only thing I needed to protect her from was wild Pokemon and bullies...we just can't go back now. Which scares me...but...also makes me somewhat happy. It just means she's growing up." He said as he slid down the wall he was leaning against as he felt stupid for letting this eat him alive so much. Guess he's going to be feeling more of this while being here and being reunited with Ulla. "...There's still something I can't wrap my head around. Her being a Fairy Channeler. Supposedly she can replace your Master right? How big of a role is she actually playing?"

Ulla noticed Odd and Lykas enter the room, "I'm seeing the entire team aren't I?" She said aloud to nobody in particular. She then looked at Keiko and Ter as they left the room so she could talk to Odd and Lykas. "Okay Papa." She said as she then turned to Odd and Lykas. "I'm glad you two are safe. But, I knew you guys would be okay for sure." She said with a warm smile as she wanted to ask so many questions about Channeling. "I was able to heal everyone all at once during then, what else do you think I could do?" She asked enthusiastically.

Kaya nodded in understanding as Leon went through the process of accepting this truth. He knew it was painful. He was a sibling, himself, and he had learned a very long time ago that he couldn't protect his own brothers and sisters from harm when they actively chose to live lives that put them in harm's way. "I can't honestly answer that, Leon." He replied to the young man's question. "I don't know much about that other than Sucellus is the successor to another Channeler and his own must be one as well. I'm not a Channeler, obviously, so I don't get all that information and Derryn won't talk to me about it." He replied, not offering much more than that cryptic statement for the moment.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Lykas and Odd both nodded to Ter and Keiko as they walked by, both a greeting and an acknowledgement that they were glad to see the other couple alive and well. ""I'm glad to hear you're so confident in our abilities." Odd replied with a smile. "You managed to pull off something incredible back there and, honestly, if it weren't for your healing trick, most of us would probably be a lot worse off than we are."

"I showed up a bit late but from what Odd's told me, that sounds about right." Lykas replied. "That said, I only really helped wrest a legendary Pokemon from Flare's control and run by the time I arrived." He admitted as he held up Keldeo's Master Ball. He hadn't yet released the Water-type and discussed the future with it but he planned on it.

"With what you did back there?" Odd started, thinking to himself. "I couldn't say what else you might be able to do but I'm sure it will be incredible." He assured the girl. "I'm not familiar with the Fairy-type enough to figure out what kinds of abilities a channeler might develop. Especially since all Channelers tends to develop unique sets of abilities."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:39 pm
Not a Noise
rccaughtem

Safe in her....pretty much adoptive fathers' embrace, Rhyme took her time to rub at her eyes and calm down the emotions welling inside her chest. There was a time and a place to cry, and maybe the location wasn't proper but she felt that she needed to do so. Bottling up such feelings could be detrimental, and she didn't want that.

"I think...going there...It would be nice to see what you've been working on..." She answers, sniffling.

Another voice calls in from the doorway, and the Pachirisu hybrid isn't sure how long the Hybrid has been there. "O-oh...hey Tristen..." Rhyme answers, offering him a small smile, motioning him in if he wants, though she's nestled up against the Rayquaza hybrid's side. "I'll...." She pauses; Tristen is her friend, he's seen her cry. She won't get any better with keeping it in, like she thought before...

"I'll be better. A lot happened within the past day....I guess I got a little overwhelmed..."
blizzard120

RC chuckles and ruffles her head fur, giving himself a bit of a static feedback. Dangers when your adoptive daughter is a Shiny Pachirasu Hybrid. "I think you will find it quite the experience." he says.

RC looks over as Tristen edges in slowly. "You fine, young man. Come on in. I don't bite at all." The hybrid jokes with the hybrid. So many electric hybrids in HQ.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:39 am
||Ulla and Leon||

"Derryn? Who is that?" He asked as he overheard enthusiastic sister in the other room. He then noticed Ter and Keiko step out of the room as he waved to them. "I'm guessing Ulla asked for me?" He asked as he looked back at Kaya. Still feeling that painful realization that he can't protect his sister from the world. But, at least he can protect her from certain situations. "...Never knew being a legal guardian could be so hard..." He said as he let out one last sigh.

Ulla stared at the Master Ball Lykas was holding in amazement. "Wooow! I hope I get to encounter a legendary Pokemon. How are they? Can they come out of there Pokeball?" She asked a little too excited as she tried to sit up but with a bit of discomfort cause of the bandaging. She chuckled a little bit at the pain. "Were they strong to battle against? I heard that it can run over the surface of oceans and rivers. It must be really cool." She said as she looked at Odd and smiled warmly. "I'm sure it will all become clear to me what my abilities are when I become stronger." She then remember hearing a little voice speak to her during that mission as she took off her hairpin aritifact as she noticed that it was no longer glowing, and she didn't hear any voices anymore. "Odd, do you usually hear voices when you are using your Channeling abilities? There was this voice talking to me through my Artifact when I entered Zygarde."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:09 pm
"...N-no, its okay, come in. I just...he did pass out during the battle, and I wanted to make sure he's okay. And...talk with him about some things, but they're discussed now." She twists her body to swing her legs over the edge of the bed, resting her back against RC, hat in her hands and tail elongated along the side of the Hybrid's legs. Her 'hair' looks static-y from his ruffling of it.

She pauses, looking briefly away as if to figure out her thoughts, and looks back to Tristen. "I guess...I should explain that I wasn't...originally from here. From Unova...from Kanto...Alola...any of those places. I used to live in a place called Shibuya, with my brother Beat and our parents." She wrings her hat in her hands, forcing herself to continue. "Beat stormed out one day after a fight with our parents--he is street-smart to my book-smart, and our parents thought he wasn't trying. He struggles to understand things when they don't interest him, but he does well with me explaining it...you know, being close and all." Big sigh. "In any case...he stormed out into the street, and I followed him...I didn't see the car speeding around the corner..."

She takes a moment. "I remember him holding me, but nothing after that. I felt like someone pulled me into water....but I wasn't drowning. I realize now...Zekrom was speaking to me, telling me that I had a role to play, but I'd have to learn it here before I could go home. And then I woke up...someone'd found me, gave me a Pokemon of my own, and I was on my own from there." She stares down at her hat, the black beanie lovingly worn.

"If I hadn't found RC when I did, I'd have been captured. He rescued me from these men that were chasing me...and brought me here. And I've been here since...and I'll be here for good. It was the choice I made, when Zekrom fought with me. When he helped us."

It doesn't mean she still thinks about her brother though, reaching up to tightly wrap a hand around the bell pendant on her neck.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:26 pm
Not a Noise
"...N-no, its okay, come in. I just...he did pass out during the battle, and I wanted to make sure he's okay. And...talk with him about some things, but they're discussed now." She twists her body to swing her legs over the edge of the bed, resting her back against RC, hat in her hands and tail elongated along the side of the Hybrid's legs. Her 'hair' looks static-y from his ruffling of it.

She pauses, looking briefly away as if to figure out her thoughts, and looks back to Tristen. "I guess...I should explain that I wasn't...originally from here. From Unova...from Kanto...Alola...any of those places. I used to live in a place called Shibuya, with my brother Beat and our family." She wrings her hat in her hands, forcing herself to continue. "Beat stormed out one day after a fight with our parents--he is street-smart to my book-smart, and our parents thought he wasn't trying. He struggles to understand things when they don't interest him, but he does well with me explaining it...you know, being close and all." Big sigh. "In any case...he stormed out into the street, and I followed him...I didn't see the car speeding around the corner..."

She takes a moment. "I remember him holding me, but nothing after that. I felt like someone pulled me into water....but I wasn't drowning. I realize now...Zekrom was speaking to me, telling me that I had a role to play, but I'd have to learn it here before I could go home. And then I woke up...someone'd found me, gave me a Pokemon of my own, and I was on my own from there." She stares down at her had, the black beanie lovingly worn. "If I hadn't found RC when I did, I'd have been captured. He rescued me from these men that were chasing me...and brought me here. And I've been here since...and I'll be here for good. It was the choice I made, when Zekrom fought with me. When he helped us."

It doesn't mean she still thinks about her brother though, reaching up to tightly wrap a hand around the bell pendant on her neck.

RC listens quietly. So this was the full truth. RC rests a claw on her head. "My words to you earlier remain the same. Never forget him and keep moving forward. It will be the best way to honor his memory. And never forget the family you have around you either. I know I will always do what I can for you, my daughter." RC explains to Rhyme.

Yes. He finally said it. But his attachment to her had only grown since saving Rhyme that day. He was always looking out for her, encouraging her, helping her any way he could. And she kept him from just losing himself in his work. He had reason and purpose beyond the things he had known all these years.

And this wasn't the first time in his many years that non-blood had imprinted on him. It was just the first time in a long time.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:45 pm
Tristen listened carefully to what she had to say, trying to hold back any notion of confusion that he might had. Inside, he didn't quite understand it initially...she was from another world? Like this one maybe? But her...unfortunate implication on how she got here was a whole other matter. In this world, even that was bizarrely far-fetched, but regardless, it wasn't something that he was willing to drill for info about. He didn't think it was his place, made evident by how her demeanor was telling this. Furthermore, if what she said was in fact true, then she...actually has no home to go to other than maybe perhaps back with RC when there's no longer a need for Snagem and everyone goes their separate ways. But given what he understood the dragon hybrid's occupation of sorts to be, would that be the wisest? The Electrike hybrid's observant mind at work for you. One thing for certain he did get out of this...he noted to himself he was right...it really did come at an extremely high price.

"I...uh...well, if...um..." The kid was at a loss for words. What does one do in a situation like this? Rhyme had a problem that wasn't going to be easily solved. Really the best thing he could think to offer was... "Well, if you can't go back, then maybe I can help any...maybe? I mean...uh..." He was trying to find the best way to show he's willing to volunteer in anything without making it sound grim at all considering the circumstances, but there almost seemed no way to do it right off hand. "Maybe when Ein is dealt with I can help show you around places...I mean...well, I need to go look around at stuff too that's not on a mission on something but...oohhh..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:57 pm
Ryan had recalled and gone down to the training room where he pulled out his Remoraid, Ursula.

She was still fighting the Shadow Virus and attacking her trainer because of it. Ryan would dodge a few attacks before diving in after her. He would take hold of her and they would thrash around in the pool.

"Let me go!" Ursual would hiss.

"Not until you return to normal! I can't stand seeing you like this!" Ryan argues back.

"Why do you care? I'm nothing but a weapon to you!" Ursula spits back.

"That's not true! I care about you greatly. You have skills and abilities that none of my other pokemon have. That is what makes you great! That is what I value in our friendship.!" Ryan argues back.

"Liar!" Ursula roars before biting down onto Ryan's shoulder.

Oh, that hurt. Badly. And it took all Ryan had not to flinch from it. "Don't believe me. Hurt me all you want! I am not giving up on you! Come back to me, Ursula!" Ryan says as he wraps his arms around his Remoriad.

And at that moment, all the anger, hate, and fury would fade from Ursula, and the shadowy aura that had clouded her was gone. She was back to normal.

She releases Ryan and nudges him. "Oh! Ryan! I am so sorry! I've hurt you!" Ursula fusses over her trainer as he releases her and slowly climbs out of the pool.

The pool was going to have to be cleaned, his blood was already in it. Ryan taps the emergency button and turns back to his pokemon. "I'll be fine, I am just glad you're back to normal, yeah?" he says with a smile through a grimace.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:03 pm
"I know, it...sounds nonsensical. It sounds..." She trails off, claw on her head a weight that calms her down. She's thinking...not herself. She's letting too many of her thoughts get in the way.

She's always thought of RC as a father figure. Even when he was gone doing his missions, she considered him that role in her life here, in this world. So for him to call her that, Daughter...it makes the world feel so much better. Makes her feel so much better. "I know, I know...thanks, dad." She says, and then looks out to Tristen.

The Electrike hybrid's been patient, probably more questions than answers, but the fact that he's offering to help, the fact that he's still here, the fact that he's helped her out in quite a few scenarios that her memory's letting her pull... "You're helping and then some, Tristen...I'd love that. When Ein is stopped, I think we can all rest easier...and...well...having friends here has helped me adapt so far..." She reaches out for his hand, just a...silly gesture. "If you need company when you go places, just...let me know. I'll join you."  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:29 pm
Not a Noise
"I know, it...sounds nonsensical. It sounds..." She trails off, claw on her head a weight that calms her down. She's thinking...not herself. She's letting too many of her thoughts get in the way.

She's always thought of RC as a father figure. Even when he was gone doing his missions, she considered him that role in her life here, in this world. So for him to call her that, Daughter...it makes the world feel so much better. Makes her feel so much better. "I know, I know...thanks, dad." She says, and then looks out to Tristen.

The Electrike hybrid's been patient, probably more questions than answers, but the fact that he's offering to help, the fact that he's still here, the fact that he's helped her out in quite a few scenarios that her memory's letting her pull... "You're helping and then some, Tristen...I'd love that. When Ein is stopped, I think we can all rest easier...and...well...having friends here has helped me adapt so far..." She reaches out for his hand, just a...silly gesture. "If you need company when you go places, just...let me know. I'll join you."

"O-okay..." Tristen managed to studder out as Rhyme takes his hand. Well, that worked out better than he thought. She seemed to be feeling better now, for the most part. The boy was apparently caught by surprise by all of this to say the least, evidenced by him going wide-eyed, astounded as to how well this went. "Um, we can go just about anywhere, really...Xatu or Dragonite shouldn't have a problem taking us to go explore." The boy mused, rubbing the back of his head with is free hand. "I mean, you can choose where to go and stuff..."

Poor kid doesn't realize what kind of hole he's digging.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:22 pm
Cecile Silverstone
||Ulla and Leon||

"Derryn? Who is that?" He asked as he overheard enthusiastic sister in the other room. He then noticed Ter and Keiko step out of the room as he waved to them. "I'm guessing Ulla asked for me?" He asked as he looked back at Kaya. Still feeling that painful realization that he can't protect his sister from the world. But, at least he can protect her from certain situations. "...Never knew being a legal guardian could be so hard..." He said as he let out one last sigh.

Ulla stared at the Master Ball Lykas was holding in amazement. "Wooow! I hope I get to encounter a legendary Pokemon. How are they? Can they come out of there Pokeball?" She asked a little too excited as she tried to sit up but with a bit of discomfort cause of the bandaging. She chuckled a little bit at the pain. "Were they strong to battle against? I heard that it can run over the surface of oceans and rivers. It must be really cool." She said as she looked at Odd and smiled warmly. "I'm sure it will all become clear to me what my abilities are when I become stronger." She then remember hearing a little voice speak to her during that mission as she took off her hairpin aritifact as she noticed that it was no longer glowing, and she didn't hear any voices anymore. "Odd, do you usually hear voices when you are using your Channeling abilities? There was this voice talking to me through my Artifact when I entered Zygarde."

Kaya shook his head at Leon when he inquired about Derryn. "Not important, really. He's another student under Sucellus -another Channeler, like Ulla- but the two of us don't exactly get along." He explained, ignoring the fact of their similarities.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Lykas smiled at Ulla's questioning. "Well.. I didn't get to fight Keldeo fairly, to be honest. Flare had managed to get it under their control with some kind of mind control helmet, or something like it, before we ever ran into them or it." He admitted. "Which is why I don't want to let it back out until it's just the two of us. I want to talk to it and see if it wants to stay with me or if it would rather go free."

Odd nodded to Ulla as she became excited over the development of her abilities. When she asked about a voice, he looked a bit uncomfortable for a moment. "I... not when I'm using my abilities..." He admitted a bit slowly. "My artifact seems to have a sort of spirit all it's own that communicates with me when I develop new abilities." He explained, rubbing his left arm a bit nervously. He hadn't ever mentioned this to anyone before and it made him realize how crazy it sounded to say it out loud.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:52 pm
Keiko and I settled on a couch in the main lobby. After that slobberknocker of a mission in Black City, neither of us felt like doing much, so we just lounged in front of a TV which had been set to Pokeathlon coverage by whoever used it before us. We didn't bother changing the channel. I knew I'd just fall into more rage if I watched anything related to Unova, as any news channel that had an interest in the war would be talking about it, and with that whole mess going on, not a whole lot else was happening. Keiko was busy leaning into my shoulder and trying to decide whether she could use a nap or not. It wasn't meant to be; the pop of one of the Pokeballs on her belt saw to that, and the resulting Azumarill's cheer at seeing its trainer didn't help matters. "Zuma!"

"Azure? When did you evolve?" Keiko asked, bewildered by her only water-type's sudden emergence. "Azur?" Azure responded, looking confused. The Azumarill quickly stopped worrying about what her trainer meant and did a little dance. Keiko decided it wasn't that big a deal and hugged Azure before putting her back in a ball. She'd spend time with her happy water bunny and all her other Pokemon later. Right now, she just wanted to relax. It was then that she noticed what was on the television. "What are you watching?"

I would have shrugged, but Keiko had gone back to resting her head on my shoulder, so I decided against it. "Dunno. It was on this when I turned on the TV. With Azure's big reveal, I hadn't taken the time to changing it yet." Keiko didn't seem to mind as much, and watched it while head was resting on my shoulder. I sat back a bit and enjoyed the show with her.

~*~

Abby smirked when Odd seemed a bit nervous. Yeah, what he was saying sounded completely crazy on paper, but she didn't have any experience with channeling, so how was she to know whether that was the rule or the exception? "You saw a lot more action than I did. I helped fight off one of those Flare guys in the city who was groping one of our girls, but I didn't see much action other than that. Though that's not to say I didn't get anything out of it," she said proudly, holding the ball that contained her Shroomish. She would have let it out, but the team's hospital was crowded enough as it was with all the people in it at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:15 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Hmm...it must be different as well when between different Channelers. I don't think it's some sort of spirit. More like, a guardian almost." She said as she thought about it. Ulla has an idea who it was talking back there. But she didn't think it would be this soon that she would be hearing from it. She thought she would be hearing that voice closer to when she gets the Wayfinder. She then looked at Lykas and smiled warmly. "Whatever it chooses Lykas, I'm sure it'll still be happy that you rescued them from Team Flare."

Leon listened to Kaya as he finally got the guts to stand up. "...As long as this Derryn guy doesn't pose no threat to Ulla. Guess, all is well for now." He said as he was now at the foot of the door. He took one breath in and let it out, he looked back to Kaya. "Come on, might as well all of us see her." He said as he walked in. Right when he walked in, he saw Odd and Lykas blocking his sights from Ulla. His heart pounding, right when he got his sights on Ulla. He was shocked to see her. Ulla on the other hand, was very happy to see her big brother. "Big brother! I'm so glad you are okay!" She said very excitedly and happily. Leon couldn't look at Ulla's eyes, as his attention was more towards her wounds. He was in more shock than he thought he would've been. The man then finally took the other side of her bed as he was looking down towards the ground.

"...Leon?" Ulla said with concern in her voice. Leon was shaking his leg nervously. He sighed and reached his hand out to her. Ulla stared at his hand for a little bit as she knew what he wanted, she leaned forward a bit so her head would be under his hand. Leon gently ruffled her hair as she giggled softly. "...I'm sorry I wasn't there with you." She shook her head while he was ruffling her hair. "There was nothing you could've done in that situation...Besides. If I had the choice to, I would do it again if it meant helping everyone." With that, Leon knew. Ulla was growing up. "...Glad you're okay."

Requiem of Whyspers

Cecile Silverstone

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:25 am
Blizzard120
"O-okay..." Tristen managed to studder out as Rhyme takes his hand. Well, that worked out better than he thought. She seemed to be feeling better now, for the most part. The boy was apparently caught by surprise by all of this to say the least, evidenced by him going wide-eyed, astounded as to how well this went. "Um, we can go just about anywhere, really...Xatu or Dragonite shouldn't have a problem taking us to go explore." The boy mused, rubbing the back of his head with is free hand. "I mean, you can choose where to go and stuff..."

Poor kid doesn't realize what kind of hole he's digging.

"You have Dragonite...that's so cool. Did you raise him from a Dratini? I have Aria, whose my Altaria. Riding feels like snuggling into clouds or soft blankets. "I don't really know a lot of places, though. I just...know where we go for missions, and that's really it. I've...not really explored a lot like that..." She pulls herself from the hug she had herself in, smiling back at RC briefly, turning to continue the talk with her new...friend? This makes them proper friends now, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:42 pm
Not a Noise
"You have Dragonite...that's so cool. Did you raise him from a Dratini? I have Aria, whose my Altaria. Riding feels like snuggling into clouds or soft blankets. "I don't really know a lot of places, though. I just...know where we go for missions, and that's really it. I've...not really explored a lot like that..." She pulls herself from the hug she had herself in, smiling back at RC briefly, turning to continue the talk with her new...friend? This makes them proper friends now, right?

"No, I uh...well...its...um...its a long story." Tristen said. "I guess the really, really short version is that I managed to take it from the Pokemon Rangers. Dragonite used to be part of their travel system in some far off region from here and I hijacked their way of getting around." Of course there was a lot more to that story and the explanation as is probably left a lot of unfortunate implications.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:58 pm
After a while, in which Leon had time to let out a good cry, Abby tapped him on the shoulder. 'Hey, help me get her into this," she whispered, pushing a wheelchair up to her bed.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games