Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:44 pm
"...superficial cuts, bruising, burns..."

"And might I add it kind of hurts to breathe a little now...probably Malva's Charizard's Iron Tail catching up to me now..."

"Where did it strike you at?"

"Right across the torso, in the front. Knocked the wind right the hell out of me...batted me right into a cement wall and left me stuck in there for a few seconds..."

"...Orderly, warm up the x-ray..."

"What, no deadpan retort? No chastising for recklessness?"

"Would it do me any good? Though I suppose considering what you were up against, probably was unavoidable as well."

"We'll go with that." I said.

"Maaachaa!"

"Head back there and see Orderly, Blizzard..."

"Yea..."

Doc watched as I went off to go meet with Orderly. The Doc stared for a moment then took off his glasses and cleaned it on his shirt-tail. He couldn't bring himself to lecture me. He saw someone just now that saw the gravity of a situation play out in full and it by all rights was hell. As upbeat as I tried to be, admittedly, despite it being nasty as it was, I just couldn't really sell it that well. That was a fight like no other that I and others went through. Doc would save the lectures for another day, especially considering that he was noticing a lot in similar conditions, rather it be physically or emotionally. He wasn't there himself and he started to get a feel for just how bad it was out there.

------

In the meantime, Tristen who got off better, despite being bandaged up a little bit after taking a few bangs and scrapes himself, was up and walking around for the most part, sans right this moment where he was in the main room and trying to make up for lost time with the 10% forme Zac. He wasn't in his usual wear of his weighted tank-top, shorts, and vest...just a regular plain white tank-top and a pair of cargo shorts for him this time. He was about to go on the way back to the Med Lab to go check up on his father figure until he realized something...a scent that got his attention as well that made its way into the med lab. The boy was suddenly overcome with a feeling of obligation...

The boy followed along and found his way outside of RC's room; he peeked inside. While he was sure that the dragon hybrid would be fine, he wasn't the one he was concerned with. "Uh...Rhyme?" The boy spoke up. "Are...are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:37 pm
Odd returned to HQ shortly after Lykas and Kaya, though, fortunately, none of them seemed to have gotten roughed up anywhere near as badly as a few others had, namely Ulla and Blizz. Strangely, Wren didn't appear to have returned just yet, despite the fact that it had taken several hours before Odd had come back.

"I...am exhausted..." Odd groaned as he made his way to the main room and flopped onto the couch.

"Tell me about it." Lykas replied, lifting Odd back to his feet. "We need to go see Ulla. Doc finally decided she could have some visitors."

"What happened to her, exactly? I was kinda distracted." Odd asked, allowing himself to be pulled to his feet.

"She got busted up pretty badly." Lykas replied. "I'm not sure exactly what she did but it sounds like she used herself as a living bomb from inside Zygarde."

"Wait, what?!" Odd yelped. How had he missed that?! He hadn't been that far away from Zygarde when he was helping to deal with Lysandre's crew... "Was I so focused on them that I missed that? Did I miss anything else?"

"How about Zekrom making an appearance?" Kaya asked as he approached as well. "I'd imagine it was rather difficult to miss that. It towered over the battlefield and it looked like it was the reason Zygarde went down to begin with." The Klefki knight didn't seem too amused by all this.

Odd shook his head, frustrated with himself. "Geez... I really let my anger at Lysandre get the best of me, didn't I?" He asked, a bit ashamed as well.

"You kinda did. But no moping. Ulla time." Lykas retorted, picking Odd up and hauling him off toward the med lab to visit the little girl. When he reached the room, though, he spotted Leon outside. "In." He told the other male.

"You're her brother, aren't you?" Kaya asked, remembering Leon from when he took Ulla to see Sucellus. "She's going to want to see you more than anyone else." He assured Leon, spinning the male around and beginning to push him into the room.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:50 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Having hit the teleport button on the bike while Terashi had been talking,Reno would lean out of the sidecar to point at Terashi in response to his being lippy. What undercut this attempt at being direct and pointed was the arm quite literally falling out of its socket to smack into the floor with a dull metallic thud. "....I dont need saving. Now pick up my arm. I have enough nerve damage without moving more." Reno said, staring at Terashi and doing his best to half heartedly put the thought into his fellow Psychic's mind that helping was in his best interest.

----

Leslie and her new addition would both pop into HQ with little aplomb, having emerged near the inner workings of GRAY for the moment. Leslie would look around for a moment before she finally spoke to the AI that she was near now. "Thank you, GRAY. I....I didn't think I was going to be able to get out of that." Leslie sheepishly began, staring towards the only door that sat between her and her friend. "And...I promised that I would be more open. So...since we're....friends and I wanted to do something nice....I named the Regice Porygon 3. Because its probably the closest I will get to being able to adventure with you."

---

Beau was hiding on the mountaintop, shivering away in his damaged clothing as he attempted to keep out of sight. He just needed a good opportunity to slip past the front door in the dark and he would be fine. Hide the sword in the waterproof bag again, stuff it in the lake, and say that Larry was imagining if he brought up the sword being seen at all during the siege of Black City. There was no way he could let him get his hands on the sword, not after everything that he had done to stop that madness last time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:02 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon was stuck in thought as he heard footsteps coming towards the Doc's office. He looked up to see Lykas, Odd, and Kaya. He looked at Lykas and was about to say something, but soon enough he was being pushed into the room. He quickly turned his body so he wouldn't be seen at the doorway as he pushed the trio forward just a little bit but not enough to be seen at the doorway. "Yes. I am her brother. And yes I know she wants to see me more than anyone. But...I don't know if I'm ready to see her. I'm not sure if I'm ready to admit. I can't always protect her from this crazy world." He said softly so Ulla wouldn't hear from the room. "...You guys go on ahead. I'll see her when everyone is done seeing her. I'll just wait out here. There's already so many people in there right now."

Ulla spaced out in thought as she shook her head as she giggled a bit at the thought of her being lost in thought. She then looked at Ter again and was a bit flustered as she remembered what he called her before leaving the war zone. "Uhm....Ter. About what I called you before-" Before she could finish her sentence, Reno teleported in to Doc's office on his bike. Lucario was startled by Reno's entrance as he was about to go on the attack but Ulla stopped him as she got up slightly which added some discomfort to her stomach area. Lucario then calmed down as he went outside to get some air as he spotted Leon waiting outside. Leon noticed Lucario as he merely put a finger in front of his mouth to signal for him to be quiet about him being here for now.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:07 pm
I looked at Reno, who was sitting in the sidecar of his bike... in Doc Owl's office. The room had enough of a scarcity of space as it was without this. To make matters worse, he was dropping parts of himself all over and trying to use his abilities on me in the state he was in... I sighed. There was just too much to process with that. Still, using the attempt to influence my mind, I was able to look into his surface thoughts and deduce that he had a device to teleport the bike away with. I stepped back from Ulla and instead of picking up Reno's arm, I dug in his pockets for his keys and pressed the button that sent the bike away. I then grabbed for his non-metallic arm before he slammed on the floor and picked him up so he didn't have to move any more than was necessary. "Let's get you in bed before you hurt yourself any further," I said calmly, walking out of Doc Owl's office since the good doctor had enough butts in beds and there wasn't anything wrong with Reno that a good night's sleep couldn't fix... well, except for the bits that couldn't be fixed. Like, at all. I contemplated telling him that he needed to take better care of his brain, but he already knew that. He had to by that point.

With Reno in his bed, I set his keys on a nearby dresser and went back to Doc Owl's office to retrieve his prostetic arm. It took a bit of doing - being made of metal, it wasn't exactly light. But I had that set next to his keys once I got it back to his room. By the time I came back to Doc Owl's office, I noticed Kaya shoving Leon. I considered telling Kaya not to worry about it, but decided against it. Leon had enough on his plate, both with his own problems, and with Kaya. he didn't need me adding on to it. I went back into the office and stood next to Keiko and Ulla, giving the younger girl another gentle headpat. "Sorry if I seemed surprised about that. I'm glad you see me in that light, but you took me a bit off-guard at the time," I explained with a smirk. "But all things considered, you were right to stop me from what I was about to do. I wasn't aware they were helping us until you said so," I added, mentioning the Hexagon Bros. I could sense Keiko's anger flare at their mention, but fortunately, she kept control of herself so well that her face didn't even twitch from the emotion, and as soon as I felt that surge of emotion, it was gone. I'd probably hear about it after we were away from Ulla's hearing range, but for now, she let it drop.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:33 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla stared at Ter for a bit as something tickled her memory a little bit. As she could slightly remember her dad would pat her head while she was just a baby. Then her brothers voice rang in her head. ..Dad use to ruffle my hair a lot. It was his way of telling us he loved us. Keeping us at arms length cause he was too afraid to hurt us. With you, it was probably more of a pat probably sense you were just born... Her eyes sparkled almost as she smiled warmly. "Then, is it okay if I can continue calling you that?" She asked as she felt a little closer to Ter a little bit. She then looked at Keiko who had a stone face for some reason. "Are you okay? Would it make you uncomfortable if I called Ter that?"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:50 pm
"Huh?" Keiko asked, snapped out of whatever train of thought she had been on beforehand. Her confused gaze was aimed at Ulla, and looking at the small girl, her words registered in her mind. "No, I'm okay with that. Sorry, I just... had something stuck in my head, I guess," Keiko giggled, smiling brightly at Ulla.

"I'm okay with it, too," I said calmly, unable to keep myself from smirking. I almost mentioned that Keiko would be happy if Ulla referred to her as Mama, but I stopped myself. Ulla would get to that point when she felt comfortable enough to do so. It wasn't a good idea to push the matter. That said, my facial expression didn't change with my change in thought. I kept smiling down at Ulla even though my mind stepped to the side for a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:55 am
Cecile Silverstone
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon was stuck in thought as he heard footsteps coming towards the Doc's office. He looked up to see Lykas, Odd, and Kaya. He looked at Lykas and was about to say something, but soon enough he was being pushed into the room. He quickly turned his body so he wouldn't be seen at the doorway as he pushed the trio forward just a little bit but not enough to be seen at the doorway. "Yes. I am her brother. And yes I know she wants to see me more than anyone. But...I don't know if I'm ready to see her. I'm not sure if I'm ready to admit. I can't always protect her from this crazy world." He said softly so Ulla wouldn't hear from the room. "...You guys go on ahead. I'll see her when everyone is done seeing her. I'll just wait out here. There's already so many people in there right now."

Lykas and Odd calmly walked on into the room and stood near the walls, waiting for Ulla to be done talking to her other visitors before either spoke.

Kaya stopped when Leon twisted back out of grip and shook his head at the Poison channeler as he spoke. "You can't. Not from everything." He told Leon, pushing his visor up so that his eyes were visible. "And that's ok. Clearly Ulla doesn't want to be protected. She wants her brother to be there for comfort when she needs it." He explained, considering his own siblings. "If you're always trying to protect her, you're not going to make yourself available when she needs you to be there when she does end up getting hurt. Protect her from what you can if you feel like you must, but understand that she's not going to blame you or be upset if you can't protect her from something. Like this." He leaned against the opposite wall and watched Leon as he waited for the other male to process his words and formulate a response.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:17 am
While I thought of something else to say, I felt the hairs on the back of my head stand on end, something I hadn't felt in some time. Looking a round for a split second, my gaze fell upon Odd and Lykas, waiting patiently for their turn to spend time with Ulla. Abby followed my eyes, and smiled at seeing Lykas there.

I nudged Keiko, who then noticed the two lovers standing by the side. "We'll be right outside. Just let somebody know to come get us if you need anything, since the doctor's busy with other patients right now," I told Ulla, leading Keiko outside with me. I nodded to Odd before the two of us slipped out through the door, but Abby stayed behind. She wanted to hang out with her adopted older brother after this. Or maybe during, if he wasn't too focused on Ulla.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:31 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

When Kaya said that he couldn't protect his little sister from everything. Those words did hurt him a little. He lit Kaya's words fill his head as the only thing he could think of, was that he was right. She entered a world where destruction is in every path. And yet, she was happy with that. He looked at his hand as it started sizzling from a few droplets of acid on his hands. He took a deep breath in and let it out to calm himself. The sizzling then came to a slow stop. "...Your'e right. I can't. I can't protect her from everything. As much as I want to bring back the times where we could just lay under a shaded tree and fall asleep while she ran around in the garden without a care in the world. Where the only thing I needed to protect her from was wild Pokemon and bullies...we just can't go back now. Which scares me...but...also makes me somewhat happy. It just means she's growing up." He said as he slid down the wall he was leaning against as he felt stupid for letting this eat him alive so much. Guess he's going to be feeling more of this while being here and being reunited with Ulla. "...There's still something I can't wrap my head around. Her being a Fairy Channeler. Supposedly she can replace your Master right? How big of a role is she actually playing?"

Ulla noticed Odd and Lykas enter the room, "I'm seeing the entire team aren't I?" She said aloud to nobody in particular. She then looked at Keiko and Ter as they left the room so she could talk to Odd and Lykas. "Okay Papa." She said as she then turned to Odd and Lykas. "I'm glad you two are safe. But, I knew you guys would be okay for sure." She said with a warm smile as she wanted to ask so many questions about Channeling. "I was able to heal everyone all at once during then, what else do you think I could do?" She asked enthusiastically.  

Cecile Silverstone

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:41 pm
Not a Noise
RCCaughtem
And there was the truth, and it disarmed RC for a bit. But it also told RC something as well. "You gave up going back to your original family. That is not an easy choice for anyone to make. I am sure many another trainer would have changed their minds and used him as a tool. But you didn't. You could not sacrifice your family here for the one back in your original world." RC says with a relative steadiness.

The Hybrid just reaches over and plucks Rhyme up into a hug. "You made a decision I would never ask anyone to make. But now that you have, please heed my words, my little one. Never forget, but do not let his memory stop you from moving forward. You have come so far, to become stuck would not honor him.

Keep him in your heart so he can see you succeed as you keep going forward.

And know that your family in this world will always be there for you. Whether that is me or this dysfunctional bunch here in Snagem, one of which I think you have subconsciously picked up a sibling bond with, we will always make sure that you feel safe and loved." RC tells Rhyme. The Hybrid was no dummy either. He had observed the way Rhyme and Ryan had been interacting of late. Something told him that it wasn't an intentional thing either. Funny how people connect.

For almost anyone else, Rhyme would try to be stronger. RC was different. RC had been there for her since almost her beginning in Snagem. The parental-familial bond between them was stronger than she had expected to be.

"I-I couldn't let him be used..I didn't want to use him..." She sniffles, and when he pulls her up into a hug, she breaks down and cries. Its a mix of the loneliness of being disconnected from the real family she had, but the relief that she'd still had a family here, no matter how crazy it would become. Eventually, the tears begin to cease, as she murmurs, "I'll always do that, RC...Always.." She whimpers, hugging him as tightly as she feels she can, concerned 'bout his health even when he reassured her he was fine.

"I would never expect you to. You have a kind heart, my little one. You are not one to bring harm if it can be avoided." RC says as he hugs Rhyme back.

It was right then that the hybrid decided that this war must be quelled as soon as possible. Rhyme was tough when she wanted, but had no constitution for war, especially when the lives of friends were on the line.

"Once I am able to leave this bed, come with me to Sky Pillar, just for the day, and see what I have been working on. I think even you will be impressed." RC offers to Rhyme.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:12 pm
rccaughtem

Safe in her....pretty much adoptive fathers' embrace, Rhyme took her time to rub at her eyes and calm down the emotions welling inside her chest. There was a time and a place to cry, and maybe the location wasn't proper but she felt that she needed to do so. Bottling up such feelings could be detrimental, and she didn't want that.

"I think...going there...It would be nice to see what you've been working on..." She answers, sniffling.

Another voice calls in from the doorway, and the Pachirisu hybrid isn't sure how long the Hybrid has been there. "O-oh...hey Tristen..." Rhyme answers, offering him a small smile, motioning him in if he wants, though she's nestled up against the Rayquaza hybrid's side. "I'll...." She pauses; Tristen is her friend, he's seen her cry. She won't get any better with keeping it in, like she thought before...

"I'll be better. A lot happened within the past day....I guess I got a little overwhelmed..."
blizzard120

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:39 pm
The boy made his way in, albeit slowly. What few seconds he saw, apparently it was a rather emotional one, one that Rhyme didn't seem completely ready for. He didn't know the context of it all, but as much as he could gather, it seemed like she ended up making a similar choice to what Tristen did involving this war waged in the regions. Only difference is, he's on the assumption her decision came at a rather steep price than what his was. Either way, he didn't feel that it was his place to judge her...he was an emotional wreck at times, too. Still is, incidentally. "You're okay..." Tristen said, rather reassuringly. "I...can come back if you need me to..." He then spoke up. He did seem to come in at a rather bad time, regardless. "I was just passing by to see Blizz and I noticed you were around so..." The boy couldn't help but to rub the back of his own head...he really didn't know what to say in a situation like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:22 pm
Reno Vantas

"Porygon3... GRAY seemed to muse in wonder of the name, or as close as he was capable of feeling wonder, the true extent of his emotions uncertain still. "Thank you, Leslie. The sentiment is noted. I'm glad you're still alive." He said, still blunt as ever but for GRAY that was a tremendous comment filled with endearment. "I almost didn't think the Master Ball would reach you through the static field from Zygarde's energy. I ended up tapping directly into the Zapdos Heart to harness the tremendous amount of energy required. I ran a thousand processes to see if my theory was correct beforehand and all of them failed. And yet, it worked. GRAY said almost witty pride.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games