Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:01 pm
RCCaughtem
RC was in the Infirmary, resting as he was recharging from using his Mega Form.

"Are you there, Master RC?"

The voice of his other would stir RC from his slumber, but he would keep his eyes close.

"What is it, Master Martha?" RC asks in return.

"I was hoping you were awake. I think you have company coming.

RC frowns and slowly opens his eyes, forcing his senses to stir. She was right. It was Rhyme coming to his side. He chuckles. Of course, she was. He would expect no less from her. He slowly props himself so that he was sitting up by the time she entered.

She passes by the rooms and finds his with the help of Docs assistant. Opening his door, the Hybrid is relieved that he is awake and sitting up.

“Hey, RC...” she smiles warmly, voice olding a heavy tilt to it with relief, among other things. The other might notice that her body language is slightly off, tail flicking its tip while she approaches and settles down on a chair near his bed. “We did it. We saved Zac...Black City is gone but we beat Flare back. We stopped them.” She scoots the chair over, tucking herself to the side of the bed somewhat tiredly. “I know you need your reat, but I....I wanted to make sure you were okay, thats all.”

She swallows back other thoughts, resting her head on her hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:25 pm
Not a Noise
RCCaughtem
RC was in the Infirmary, resting as he was recharging from using his Mega Form.

"Are you there, Master RC?"

The voice of his other would stir RC from his slumber, but he would keep his eyes close.

"What is it, Master Martha?" RC asks in return.

"I was hoping you were awake. I think you have company coming.

RC frowns and slowly opens his eyes, forcing his senses to stir. She was right. It was Rhyme coming to his side. He chuckles. Of course, she was. He would expect no less from her. He slowly props himself so that he was sitting up by the time she entered.

She passes by the rooms and finds his with the help of Docs assistant. Opening his door, the Hybrid is relieved that he is awake and sitting up.

“Hey, RC...” she smiles warmly, voice olding a heavy tilt to it with relief, among other things. The other might notice that her body language is slightly off, tail flicking its tip while she approaches and settles down on a chair near his bed. “We did it. We saved Zac...Black City is gone but we beat Flare back. We stopped them.” She scoots the chair over, tucking herself to the side of the bed somewhat tiredly. “I know you need your reat, but I....I wanted to make sure you were okay, thats all.”

She swallows back other thoughts, resting her head on her hands.

RC smiles as he listens to Rhyme, but he can see that talking about what happened in Unova was not what she was talking about. Her body language said otherwise. "Yes. As much as I hated having to use the full force of my power against such an ancient friend, it seems that it freed him from whatever control he was under. It is a shame that Black City was lost, but we saved Unova from that fate and repelled Flare for now." the hybrid says in a calm tone.

"But. That isn't what is on your mind. Far from it. What is troubling you, my little one?" RC asks as he rests a claw on Rhyme's head.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:31 pm
RCCaughtem
RC smiles as he listens to Rhyme, but he can see that talking about what happened in Unova was not what she was talking about. Her body language said otherwise. "Yes. As much as I hated having to use the full force of my power against such an ancient friend, it seems that it freed him from whatever control he was under. It is a shame that Black City was lost, but we saved Unova from that fate and repelled Flare for now." the hybrid says in a calm tone.

"But. That isn't what is on your mind. Far from it. What is troubling you, my little one?" RC asks as he rests a claw on Rhyme's head.

"...All of his friends helped free him. Zac's okay." She moves her hands, crossing them on the edge of the infirmary bed. RC could always read her body language--from the time she was scared and had met him running away from some baddies to all of the bonding activities they'd done. He was a parent to her, far closer than anyone else, closer a family member other...than...

Tears fill her eyes then, face twisting quickly to try and hide the wave of sadness that hit when he had asked her what was wrong. She looks away, blinking quickly, trying to get it to go away. RC is healing, and being selfish didn't do anyone good--

"....I saved Zekrom, too..." She murmurs, pitch slightly higher. "At...the ferris wheel...I-I'd helped...save him, kept him safe...and...he helped..tonight..."

At a cost, of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:26 pm
"If you insist," I said with a smirk to Leon before taking my leave. "I'm good," Abby said bluntly. While she acknowledged Ulla and Leon as teammates, she didn't know them that well, and didn't really consider them friends yet.

"No, no, everything's okay," Keiko whispered in Ulla's ear as she held her, trying her best to do so gently as per the Doctor's orders. Especially since he hadn't actually left the room. Said doctor was going through his things, ignoring the piercing stare of the Fighting/Steel-type at his back. Orderly was doing the opposite, glaring at Lucario and readying himself to intervene if the Aura Pokemon tried anything.

He's worried about you, I know - he's your brother, after all. But he's not mad, so don't worry, okay?" Keiko asked, wanting Ulla to relax without having to worry about anything.

"Is she okay?" I asked, having entered the room halfway through Keiko's sentence. The Lopunny hybrid got up and held my hand. She probably would have hugged me, but she didn't want to leave Ulla's side.

"Yeah. She just needs some rest," Keiko said calmly. "But she's stable enough for us to spend time with her for now."

"Alright," I said calmly, using my free hand to very gently pat Ulla's head. "Leon will be in shortly, so don't worry. You'll see your big brother in a bit. He just wanted us to spend a little time with you first." I explained.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:27 pm
Not a Noise
RCCaughtem

"...All of his friends helped free him. Zac's okay." She moves her hands, crossing them on the edge of the infirmary bed. RC could always read her body language--from the time she was scared and had met him running away from some baddies to all of the bonding activities they'd done. He was a parent to her, far closer than anyone else, closer a family member other...than...

Tears fill her eyes then, face twisting quickly to try and hide the wave of sadness that hit when he had asked her what was wrong. She looks away, blinking quickly, trying to get it to go away. RC is healing, and being selfish didn't do anyone good--

"....I saved Zekrom, too..." She murmurs, pitch slightly higher. "At...the ferris wheel...I-I'd helped...save him, kept him safe...and...he helped..tonight..."

At a cost, of course.

"I was wondering why the Black Dragon was there. I was rather shocked to see him." RC muses. "But there is more to it, right? It's okay to tell me, Rhyme. my strength is ebbing back even as I sit here. I will be fine and on my feet probably by morning. But if something happened, please tell me. You being alright is just as important." the hybrid reassures Rhyme.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:04 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Lucario followed Ter back to Doc's office as he noticed Orderly in his sights. He merely scoffed at him as he wasn't afraid of him what so ever with his glare. The Aura Pokemon stood on the opposite wall to face Orderly but also be in view of Ulla. The little girl notice Orderly and Lucario's hushed fight as she merely sighed. She then looked back at Keiko and Ter as she opened her mouth to thank Ter but was about to call him by a different name. She's been working on calling him a different thing for awhile, and Lucario knew what it was. She turned a little red as Lucario noticed this as he merely smirked. "T-Thank you Ter...." She then remembered about her first Channeling move. She looked at Ter with bright eyes. "Did you see my Channeling ability? What did you think of it? Was it useful?" She asked happily as she felt like she did a good job for her first time.

Leon looked at Abby who seemed to be distracted with the TV show and munching on her snacks. "You sure you don't want to see Ulla? She did most of her time during her mission just by herself. She'll probably want to see everyone else to make sure everyone made it home safe." He asked  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:31 pm
I drew a blank for a bit, not sure what to tell her. I was focused on Lysandre, and after the headache, Reno. But as I thought about it, I saw those memories in a different light than I did when I was in the moment. I was worn down from using channeling abilities I didn't have. I must have been more tired mentally than physically - which makes sense considering I was using Psychic-type energy - but the adrenaline pumping in my system at the time might have counteracted that for the most part. But sensing the energy Zygarde was putting out must have agitated my brain more than the adrenaline was helping it. Until the pain just went away. I didn't sense it at the time for obvious reasons, but...

I looked to Keiko as if to confirm, but didn't say anything. She only smiled at me, which for some reason made me feel like my suspicions were confirmed. Ulla healed us somehow. That had to be her move, right? It made sense. "Yeah, it was. You really helped us out with that," I said confidently, rubbing her head a bit more, though I kept it as gentle as I could.

"I don't know," Abby admitted. "Like, I know we all work together, but I don't really think I've been here long enough to make friends. I mean, I don't doubt you're right about that, but... are we... I don't know." Abby sighed before turning the TV off and standing up. "Eh, I guess it couldn't hurt. I figured I'd just be in the way if I went, but you're not exactly wrong. Though why aren't you going? You're her big bro, right?" Abby made a mental note to check in with Lykas when she had a spare minute, as she thought he might like to know that she made it out okay, at least. That, and she could show him her newest catch. She hadn't exactly spent a lot of time with the betentacled freak since showing up here, after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:49 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon was quiet for a second as he sighed. "Course I am. It's just...complicated." Leon said as he ruffled his hair a bit stressed. He was a bit conflicted. "I know she can take care of herself. She's strong. And there are times where she is gonna need me. I'm sure she really needs me right now after all that's happened....but. In all honesty I'm scared to see her. I'm scared to see her all wrapped up and injured...I rather her not see her big brother cry." He said a bit embarrassed. He was thankful that she made it out okay. Now he was just conflicted on how he should present himself when he sees her.

Ulla smiled warmly even more happy to hear that she was useful. "I'm really happy that I was able to help all of you. I wish I could've been less of a burden to you Keiko. I'm sure I worried you a lot when you first saw me." She said as she looked at her broken leg and the bandage wrap around her rib cage. She then looked back at Keiko and Ter as her vision was a bit blurred in her left eye from the cut on her forehead bled into her eye during the fight. "Does our Channeling have us heal faster?"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:09 pm
"That... makes a LOT more sense than my reason. Like, holy crap," Abby said, a bit surprised by how deep Leon's reasoning was. "Tell ya what, I'll go check on her for ya. I'll let you know know how she is. That way you can know without having to... go through all that, I guess." With that, Abby left the lobby and made her way to Doc Owl's room.

"Honey, please, don't ever think like that," Keiko said, reaching down and holding Ulla's hand. "We're always happy to have you around, no matter what, okay?"

"Ulla, Keiko's a worrywart. She's gonna worry about you and everybody else no matter what. It just means she cares about you," I said lightly, smiling down at the young girl while squeezing Keiko's hand. I expected the Lopunny to react in mock anger, but she accepted my words as the truth this time, it seemed. "We're glad you're gonna be okay," was all I said after that, at least for the moment.

That's when Abby walked in, moving around Orderly and ignoring his and Lucario's staring match. "Hey, champ," she said gently to Ulla. "Looks like they got you on the bench for a bit. huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:21 pm
RCCaughtem
"I was wondering why the Black Dragon was there. I was rather shocked to see him." RC muses. "But there is more to it, right? It's okay to tell me, Rhyme. my strength is ebbing back even as I sit here. I will be fine and on my feet probably by morning. But if something happened, please tell me. You being alright is just as important." the hybrid reassures Rhyme.

"I was helping him. He's...the Ideals pokemon too..." She takes a breath, pressing her cheek to the coolness of the blanket. "He gave me a deal. He felt my...ideals, those of Snagems...they were stronger than Flare's. He almost joined them, but saw what they did to the others...But he made me a deal. He wanted me to help him shape the world with him, or use him for my ideals. I...didn't choose either. I can't make someone do that against their will. Even when I tell my pokemon what moves to use, its because they know and trust I have a plan."

She smiles, sadly, leaning her head into his touch. "So I told him that I didn't want to use him. I wanted him to fight with us, for something that he too agreed with. He said that if I made that choice...It would lock me into this world. For good."

She looks up to him; he knows of her brother, through and away on another side of the universe, and the fact that her eyes glimmer again with tears should explain what she'd done.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:22 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Thank you. That. Will actually help me a lot." He said as he followed behind but didn't enter as he was able to overhear everything that the group was talking about.

Ulla looked at the door and smiled warmly. "Abby. I'm glad you are okay." She then grabbed Lucario's Pokeball and started rolling it around on her lap. "Yeah. It looks like I won't be able to go out on missions for awhile. Guess my Pokemon are gonna have to wait for me to fully heal to be out of here." She then looked behind her to see if her brother was with Abby. Her smile grew smaller. "...My brother isn't with you? Is he okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:49 pm
"From the looks of things, I'd say a few days of nothing but bedrest and you should be fine. Just don't quote me on that," I said. I was about to say I wasn't a doctor, but there was one within earsight and I didn't want to make things awkward.

Abby felt put on the spot when Ulla asked about Leon, considering that's who she was checking on Ulla for. "Uh... no, he's fine. Physically, anyway. Worried like crazy about his favorite sister, though. He told me he just needs a bit of time to pull himself together before he comes in, is all," she said, not sure how true or untrue that statement was.

"He'll come around, don't worry," Keiko said calmly to Ulla, holding the girl's exposed hand gently.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:09 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"....Oh. Okay." She said as she noticed Keiko held her hand. She smiled once again. "Thanks...I just wanted to see him in person...it feels like forever sense I've seen him. That war...was just nothing but that....war." She said as she remembered seeing all the mayhem from the sky. She was happy that everyone made it out safely. But, what happens if someone didn't? Leon heard all of that as his heart sank in to his stomach. To him, everything happened in a flash. But to her probably, must have felt like an eternity. He couldn't bare the thought of having her think like that, he wanted to enter the room. But he couldn't move, because he was still too afraid to see her. For heaven's sake....be the big brother she needs! He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:13 am
Not a Noise
RCCaughtem

"I was helping him. He's...the Ideals pokemon too..." She takes a breath, pressing her cheek to the coolness of the blanket. "He gave me a deal. He felt my...ideals, those of Snagems...they were stronger than Flare's. He almost joined them, but saw what they did to the others...But he made me a deal. He wanted me to help him shape the world with him, or use him for my ideals. I...didn't choose either. I can't make someone do that against their will. Even when I tell my pokemon what moves to use, its because they know and trust I have a plan."

She smiles, sadly, leaning her head into his touch. "So I told him that I didn't want to use him. I wanted him to fight with us, for something that he too agreed with. He said that if I made that choice...It would lock me into this world. For good."

She looks up to him; he knows of her brother, through and away on another side of the universe, and the fact that her eyes glimmer again with tears should explain what she'd done.

And there was the truth, and it disarmed RC for a bit. But it also told RC something as well. "You gave up going back to your original family. That is not an easy choice for anyone to make. I am sure many another trainer would have changed their minds and used him as a tool. But you didn't. You could not sacrifice your family here for the one back in your original world." RC says with a relative steadiness.

The Hybrid just reaches over and plucks Rhyme up into a hug. "You made a decision I would never ask anyone to make. But now that you have, please heed my words, my little one. Never forget, but do not let his memory stop you from moving forward. You have come so far, to become stuck would not honor him.

Keep him in your heart so he can see you succeed as you keep going forward.

And know that your family in this world will always be there for you. Whether that is me or this dysfunctional bunch here in Snagem, one of which I think you have subconsciously picked up a sibling bond with, we will always make sure that you feel safe and loved." RC tells Rhyme. The Hybrid was no dummy either. He had observed the way Rhyme and Ryan had been interacting of late. Something told him that it wasn't an intentional thing either. Funny how people connect.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:38 pm
RCCaughtem
And there was the truth, and it disarmed RC for a bit. But it also told RC something as well. "You gave up going back to your original family. That is not an easy choice for anyone to make. I am sure many another trainer would have changed their minds and used him as a tool. But you didn't. You could not sacrifice your family here for the one back in your original world." RC says with a relative steadiness.

The Hybrid just reaches over and plucks Rhyme up into a hug. "You made a decision I would never ask anyone to make. But now that you have, please heed my words, my little one. Never forget, but do not let his memory stop you from moving forward. You have come so far, to become stuck would not honor him.

Keep him in your heart so he can see you succeed as you keep going forward.

And know that your family in this world will always be there for you. Whether that is me or this dysfunctional bunch here in Snagem, one of which I think you have subconsciously picked up a sibling bond with, we will always make sure that you feel safe and loved." RC tells Rhyme. The Hybrid was no dummy either. He had observed the way Rhyme and Ryan had been interacting of late. Something told him that it wasn't an intentional thing either. Funny how people connect.

For almost anyone else, Rhyme would try to be stronger. RC was different. RC had been there for her since almost her beginning in Snagem. The parental-familial bond between them was stronger than she had expected to be.

"I-I couldn't let him be used..I didn't want to use him..." She sniffles, and when he pulls her up into a hug, she breaks down and cries. Its a mix of the loneliness of being disconnected from the real family she had, but the relief that she'd still had a family here, no matter how crazy it would become. Eventually, the tears begin to cease, as she murmurs, "I'll always do that, RC...Always.." She whimpers, hugging him as tightly as she feels she can, concerned 'bout his health even when he reassured her he was fine.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games