Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:05 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

After the big Team Mission, Ulla was taken to critical care for her broken leg and possible broken ribs. Togekiss was originally the one that brought her in with Lucario and Leon with some minor injuries. The next day, Leon was walking around by himself as he was trying to avoid seeing Ulla in the infirmary. Seeing her all beat up like that, made him feel like he was failing. He sighed as he scratched his head, thinking about seeing her while she was still unconscious. He then heard some talking near the main lobby with GRAY. He walked over to see that it was Abby and apparently brother. He looked at both of them and then looked at Abby. "You didn't tell me you had a sibling here as well.'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:09 pm
'Trust me, he's far from chaotic," Abby said with a sneer. "He's all talk. He's tall, and bulky, but he doesn't do anything about it. Usually, when he doesn't like something, he stares at somebody angrily until they change their tune."

Abby continued watching her show until she heard Leon's voice. "He's been here a lot longer than I have," she shrugged.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:33 pm
Lykas looked around at the sound of Leon's voice and cocked his head to the side for a moment as he thought. "I don't believe we've met." He said to himself as he looked at the fruit in his hand. In an instant, it started to glow before it simply disappeared. Another instant later and Leon's SNAG would appear in the hybrid's hand as he employed Trick to retrieve it. Leon's pocket was likely soaked with fruit juices already, though.

"Huh... Leon Hanabi, is it?" He asked as he flicked through Leon's personal info on the device. "You're not related to Ulla, are you?" He asked, recalling the little girl Odd had taken such a liking to already.

Turning back to Abby for a moment before Leon answered, he gave her a smirk. "You never saw him when he was one of us." He pointed out. "Chaos might be 'daddy dearest' now but that's because he was actually trying to set a good example for you." He snickered to himself as he thought about the difference in the Chaos he had come to know and the man he was now. If past Chaos could see present Chaos, he'd kick his own a** for going soft.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:48 pm
"That's probably fair," Abby sighed, bored with what she was watching. She wasn't even sure why she was watching it. Sports just seemed stupid to her.

Meanwhile, Keiko could be found outside Doc Owl's office. She had spent some time with Ulla before the good doctor kicked her out so his patient could rest. That was some time ago, now.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:56 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"I see." He then turned to Lykas as he noticed the fruit disappear from his hand. Then, almost in an instant he felt his pocket soaked where his SNAG will be. He then heard his name from Lykas as he was looking through his SNAG. He stared at Lykas blankly. "Yes. Nice to meet you too. And, thank you for the wet pocket." He then heard Ulla be mentioned as he calmed down a bit. "Yes. That's my kid sister. I see she's made several friends here. Which reminds me, you have yet to tell me your name stranger."

Ulla was in Doc Owl's office all bandaged up. She had a cast around her broken leg, some stitches on her forehead a little above her eyebrow, and some bandages wrapped around her chest. All of her Pokemon were in their Pokeballs next to her bed. Soon enough, she started to wake up from how uncomfortable she being wrapped up. The little girl slowly opened her eyes and looked around as her eyes were adjusting to the brightness of the room. "This is....Doc Owl's office?" She said as she removed the blanket that was on her and tried to get up but then stumbled and landed on her knees. "Ow ow ow ow....what the?" She looked at her leg to see the cast and the wrappings around her stomach chest area. "T-Thats right....I was really hurt from being inside Zygarde."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:04 pm
Lykas nodded to Leon and tossed his SNAG back to him. "She has. My boyfriend is one of them. I kinda like the kid too, honestly." He admittedly, recalling how full of spirit Ulla had been when he first met her. "Name's Lykas. Lykas Fenrall." He introduced himself, standing and bowing gracefully for a moment before he realized what he was doing. "Ugh... Can I get that man's genes out of me already?" He grunted to himself, clearly unhappy with what had just transpired.

He wasn't sure exactly how to continue the conversation with Abby at first but after a moment, it became apparent she didn't actually like what was on. "Why don't we watch something else?" He asked her, intending to try and incite some kind of emotional reaction other than her current indifference. She was Chaos' daughter. She had to have some kind of passion for something hidden in there, didn't she?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:11 pm
"I'll not have what he's having, thanks," I said in response to Leon's mentioning of a wet pocket. I did NOT want to know. For reference, I was making my way into the main lobby when I overheard that particular part of Leon's and Lykas's conversation.

"Yeah. Don't know why I turned it to this. Guess it's habit. The only thing Dad likes watching anymore," Abby shrugged. It was clear she was trying to watch something to distract her from the fact that she was eating. Her pokemon stuffed their faces regardless of what the TV was used for, though.

"Try not to move," Doc Owl said calmly, in the midst of sorting his inventory. "You'll only end up hurting yourself more if you do. If you need anything, though, feel free to tell me." He said this while focusing on his supplies, not sparing a glance at Ulla. Orderly stood against the door, shifting his gaze every few seconds to stay vigilant.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:32 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Nice to meet you Lykas. And, I'm glad that Ulla isn't getting into any trouble with anyone. I just wish she would be a little more careful with these missions." He then noticed the slight bow from Lykas as he found it a bit Odd. Was it due to family heritage? His comment confirmed it. "I'm guessing family issues is a running thing in Snagem?" He said as he notice Ter coming over. "Hey, I'm surprised that you aren't with Keiko waiting for Ulla to wake up." Then again, he should be there too.

Ulla got up slowly as she watched Doc Owl sorting through his inventory. She sat on her bed as she observed her bandages more. "How bad were my wounds? And, how long have I been out?" She asked as she notice Lucario's Pokeball sprung open as Lucario quickly started ruffling her hair a little bit harder than usual. "H-Hey. Glad to see you too. How was your side with big brother Leon?" Lucario merely nodded, but would rather partner up with her than to partner with Leon again. That then reminded her, "That's right. Leon and the others are probably waiting for me. Want to go grab them?" Lucario nodded as he opened the door to see Keiko outside, shocked to see her still outside. He waved to her to get her attention. "Master is awake." Lucario said in Pokespeak.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:41 pm
"I was," I explained. "Keiko's going to let me know when Doc Owl will let us see her again. There's no point in both of us waiting around while Ulla rests," I told him. "That said, Doc Owl has confirmed that she'll make a full recovery."

Orderly stopped Lucario from opening the door, blocking the path. "Machamp," he said sternly, catching Doc Owl's attention. Scowling (as much as he could with a beak for a mouth, the doctor walked to the other side of the room, picked up Lucario's Pokeball, and recalled him. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave your Pokemon in their balls until you've had time to recover," Doc Owl asked, trying to be as polite as possible about it. "I'll let you know when I feel you're healthy enough to have visitors. For now, please just rest."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:01 pm
Odd appeared outside the infirmary door, just behind Keiko, seemingly out of nowhere. Crossing his arms when he saw the door was still closed. “Looks like Doc’s not going easy on her.” He postured, sensing the girl’s spirit within the room along with Doc and Orderly. Most of Snagem was big, strong or sneaky enough to get away despite the good doctor’s orders unless Ordely was sicced on them but with Ulla still being a child and having only just started her training, she wasn’t likely to be getting away even without the Machamp’s assistance.

Lykas nodded to Leon, a look of understanding on his face. “I get it. Odd and I fuss at each other to be more careful on missions all the time.” He admitted with a sigh. “But there’s only so much you can do.”

Turning to Terashi, he nodded to the Psychic-Channeler in training. “Any word on how much longer he’s going to make her wait before she gets visitors?” He asked. “I heard she got hurt pretty badly but I was a bit busy after I showed up so I didn’t get much chance to check on her before we headed back.” He didn’t respond to Abby’s comments about Chaos not watching anything other than sports on TV anymore. That was just too much “dad” for him to want to imagine Chaos doing such a thing.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:44 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

When Lucario was stopped, he looked at the Machamp a little confused. He then looked back at Ulla who was confused herself, soon enough. Doc Owl grabbed Luario's Pokeball. Lucario was about to walk over to grab it back from him but was shocked to be recalled back. Ulla looked at Doc Owl with a bit of fear, she shuttered as she sat back on her bed. "...I-I understand." She said with a small smile on her face. She looked at Lucario's Pokeball as it was shaking a lot and was rolling around. She put her index finger in front of her mouth to hush Lucario. "Lucario behave. Doctors orders" She said in a whispered tone as she watched the Doc Owl go back to his work. "Uhm....thank you for healing me."

Leon sighed as he could only think about her condition. "Over exhaustion, blood loss, broken leg, broken ribs, head trauma.....so much on a little girl." He said to anyone that was listening, remembering how beat up Ulla looked when they met up. "And it's only going to be harder on her from here. Keiko told me that she didn't use that boost Sub all gave us when she healed us after the effects of that weird boost." He said as he looked at his hand, remembering the skin burning smell from acid.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:26 pm
"We live in a dangerous world," I sighed, patting Leon on the shoulder. "But that doesn't really excuse Snagem, as we tend to swerve into danger. I'd say it isn't really safe for ten-year-olds to even be having Pokemon in the first place, but that's a heated debate I'd rather not get into."

"Tell me about it," Abby growled.

"I'd also say she gave of herself for a good cause, but one, that doesn't mean you all of a sudden don't have the right to worry about her, and two, she should be spending more time enjoying her childhood than worrying about whether the world will still be there in the morning. Still, her desire to help others is admirable."

"You don't know where you're going with this, do you?" Abby asked, smirking confidently.

"Yeah, my explanation did peter out there after a while," I admitted reluctantly.

Some time later, Orderly would open the door and let Doc Owl peek out. "She should be healthy enough to take visitors now. That said, she hasn't fully recovered yet, so please be careful with her."

Keiko nodded and stood up, following the doctor inside and quickly moving to Ulla's side. She restrained the urge to hug the young girl, opting instead to hold the hand on her unharmed side.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:54 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla watched Doc Owl leave his office for a second and bring in Keiko. The little girl didn't say anything at first but offered a warm smile to reassure her that she was okay. She then grabbed her hand and squeezed it slightly. "Hi Keiko. How long have I been out?" She asked as she didn't hear anyone else come in as her smile grew a little smaller. "...Is big brother mad?" Right when Keiko popped into the room, Lucario popped out of his Pokeball and looked at Doc Owl. A little spiteful that he recalled him when he could've just asked. He then ran out of the room to look for everyone else.

Leon merely chuckled as Ter's speech was going no where. "I think, in her own way...she is enjoying her childhood." He thought as he scratched his chin. Ulla was always loved back on the island. Always getting little goodies from vendors anytime they went to the market together. "Regardless. She needs to be careful. Especially if she's going to be a target." He then heard something running down the hall as he noticed Lucario. Lucario looked at everyone as he merely waved them to follow him. "Guess she's taking visitors now." He patted Lykas and Ter on the back to push them forward. "You guys go and see her first. I'll see her when things are less packed."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:42 am
Zekrom and Rhyme land outside the HQ, and he settles her down gently once more,having noticed the way that she's quieted during the trip.

Little One. Zekrom looks to her, and she looks up to him, taking in a small, slow breath. "Yes?"

Many of the Black Heroes seek vengeance. They wish to use violence in their ideals, becoming the very creatures that they despise to get their ideals noticed, as strong as they are. You, though.... He pauses, trying to find his words. I will admit I thought in your anger of them taking your friend, you would turn to the same path they chose. However..I found that I was wrong. You sought the least violent way to free your friend, tried to make it that the situation should be balanced and not turn to unnecessary violence. Out of all the Heroes, I find that your ideals are...childish, but far more balanced than your predecessors.

He reaches out, and she pushes her head into the curl of one of the claws upon his paw. In balancing your world again, however, I am aware that you gave something up in exchange. You have grown, Rhyme, from the time that I first pulled you into this world. In the time that you have had, you have aided your team to solve many of the problems plaguing this world. Your ideals shine through even when not brought up by your own speech. I know that the consequences of your actions will fall heavy upon you. I know that your biggest wish was shattered to keep this world from falling.

Rhyme looks away, pulling her head from his paw, hands clasping her bell instinctively.

Beat. Saving her new family...she lost her old. She swallows the pain she feels, looks up to Zekrom and shakes her head. "It...just means I have to work harder. He wouldn't have wanted me to give up, and I won't, even when I've lost. I just...build myself back up. That's all. I have my team, and the Snagems. I'll be fine."

Deep down, you and I both know, little one, that you need that piece back in your heart to truly keep those ideals. You cannot lose hope. It is why...in passing, I will grant you one last gift. It will be arriving here by night the next day. She tilts her head at him, but he shakes his, tail beginning to glow once more.

Goodbye, Rhyme. Our paths may cross once again, but this will be the last time we speak on these terms.

"I am grateful for everything you have done for us, Zekrom. Please stay safe in your travels from here." Rhyme replies back, crossing her arms to hug herself as the Legendary takes off into the night, disappearing against the darkness of the sky.

She stands there for a little bit, trying to compose herself, and goes back inside. She needs to see if RC is here, and if he's awake.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:50 pm
RC was in the Infirmary, resting as he was recharging from using his Mega Form.

"Are you there, Master RC?"

The voice of his other would stir RC from his slumber, but he would keep his eyes close.

"What is it, Master Martha?" RC asks in return.

"I was hoping you were awake. I think you have company coming.

RC frowns and slowly opens his eyes, forcing his senses to stir. She was right. It was Rhyme coming to his side. He chuckles. Of course, she was. He would expect no less from her. He slowly props himself so that he was sitting up by the time she entered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryan was busy grooming Undine as he reflected on that fight. Undine had shown that there time working together was paying off.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games