Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:02 pm
Odd and Wren appeared in the lab separately with Odd checking on the collection of Pokeballs on his belt to ensure he had brought along everyone he planned to take if this was what he had begun to expect recently. As he finished, he removed Wraith Harvest from his waist, pulled a soft cloth from his waistband and began to polish the sickle's blade. "Time to send a few more Flares to the Otherworld?" He asked, crimson eyes showing little but a desire to put an end to this war at last.

Wren, on the other hand, had a pair of pink Pokemon in his arms that seemed to be far more interested in playing with each other than they were in listening to what was going on. "Nutmeg, Cassava, calm down!" He urged the Bounsweet and Hoppip respectively. "I get the feeling we're moving in a hurry." He said to himself as he recalled his pair of pink youths to their respective Pokeballs.

"I'd be glad to offer my own assistance as well. Normally, I'd stick more to the sidelines and play at reconnaissance but with Lykas out training, I get the feeling my services could help fill his spot." Kaya announced as he arrived and looked around through the black lenses of his helm's visor.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:12 pm
Aile would find her way down to the lab after GRAY had half heartedly insulted them, the woman rolling her right shoulder around. She was out of the sling at least, but she wasn't too confident with doing too much with it. Her little Gible walked at her side, his large eyes looking around at everyone and everything. "Stay near, Rancor, come on little guy." He growled and walked closer to his trainer, though he still stared at everyone as they entered the lab.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:16 pm
"So, what are we doing here, exactly?" Abby asked. "Didn't GRAY say to report to Sub first?"

"Did he?" I asked, not remembering him mention that. When Keiko nodded, I facepalmed, and had Rala teleport us back to HQ.

By the time we got to the lab, we were one of the last ones to do so.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:26 pm
Sub would turn his attention away from the door with the flashing lights behind it an faced the Snagems with a grim look on his face. They have fought in several battles in this war and while they were all dire this one just felt particularly so, almost ominous. Something was going to go terribly wrong Sub felt, it was showing on his face and body language. Ever the faithful leader though he straightened a little bit more upon seeing his Snagems and held his head a little higher. Even if this was going to go all wrong he would still march forward as they always have.

"Nimbasa City will fall. A few of the upper echelon of Alliance knows this and wants to retreat but most of the brass, like Surge. and a majority of political leaders refuse to admit it. This conflict has put the Alliance cohesion in chaos making them unreliable at this time. Regardless they have somewhat. The Alliance will defend Nimbasa City just like last time while their hired swords, us and Team Rocket, will prepare for the defense of Black City. And it will come, trust me. Flare is preparing a far large force in Driftveil than before and Lysandre is there himself visiting troops to boost morale and if he's there you just know he has his 'secret weapon' with him. He still plow through Nimbasa City by all means but the Alliance at large refuses to admit defeat." Sub began to explain.

"It is up to us to prepare for this inevitable defeat and prevent Flare from seizing Black City and the weapon it hides. We have three roles to cover. One is the preparation of the outer city defenses, the other to prepare the inner city. And to set up a base of operations in the city." He explained as he moved over to the map.

"Reno, I leave the outer defense preparations to you. Focus on defending the entrance from Marvelous Bridge primarily. I don't care what you have to do, just know the Alliance won't be there to complain this time. Aile you are to lead the inner city force. To your right you'll find a box of devices about the side of computer towers, they are miniaturized teleportation scramblers. You'll need to evenly set them up through out the city from high points to make enough coverage. Also prepare the citizens, see that they get to shelter. Myself, I just need Odd and Amaranth to go with me to ready our operations outpost. The rest of you pair up with Reno and Aile and move out." As Sub said that the resident Claydol would appear.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:45 pm
The grim expression was something Amaranth had a feeling was coming, finally catching a glimpse of exactly what the map was for. That and Sub's briefing didn't do much to stop the less than pleasant memories of the last time she was in Black City, even if for the moment, she might not be in the city in question. Taking a deep breath, she nodded and stepped near the Claydol. "Right. I'll do what-"

She'd be teleported away without a moment's hesitation, en route to the outpost.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:22 pm
Odd nodded to Sub and stayed behind as the others began splitting off to take over their respective roles. Wren chose to move with the inner city group in the hope that his team would be more capable of defending against a weakened force than a full-strength one.

Kaya chose to take the front line. It was a knight's job to protect others, after all. If he wanted to even come close to calling himself such a thing, he needed to be both ready and willing to put his life on the line if duty called for it.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:16 pm
Aile's eyes narrowed as Sub gave her the assignment, looking down at Rancor. The bright blue baby dragon looked back up at her and tilted his... well, nearly his entire body, confused at why she looked that way. "Well.... Alright then, I suppose." She'd look over to the box, then nodded. "I'll be back here to help move these things then. Or, Voort will." She'd bring out a Pokéball and recall her Gible before heading back and to her room. She'd grab her back and stuff a few things into it before her eyes landed on a long green jacket hanging from a hook on the wall. She tilted her head as she looked at the thing, having hung there for far too long for a jacket. Finally, she shook her head, walking back to the door and grabbing a shorter, plushier, warmer looking jacket. "Maybe another time. Things are starting to feel better, but... I'm not quite there yet to reclaim that jacket." She let out her Nidoking and motioned for him to follow her, going back down and having him grab the box, which was notably emptier than when she had left. Finally, the two would take Claydol out to Black City.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:55 pm
Sub's SNAG would chime a musical tone and light up, indicating a message had been received from another SNAG on the network. When opened, the notification would display a simple six word message: "It's done. Waiting in your office." Although the contents lacked any indication of who had sent the message, or what it was that was apparently done, the fact that GRAY had not indicated who had sent it was identification enough. Only one member of Snagem got irritated enough with GRAY to remove his name from messages out of petty revenge.

Isaac was asleep in Sub's office, bent over the desk with his head nestled in the bend of his elbow softly snoring as a small line of drool leaked out onto the Mahogany finish of the desk. Despite his current condition of consciousness, the dark bags around his eyes and pale tone to his skin indicated that the man had not been sleeping much recently. For that matter, his normal ragged clothes, topped off with a nearly pristine lab coat, seemed to be hanging more loosely from his frame as well. Perhaps he hadn't been eating much recently either. However, the sleeping scientist wasn't the most interesting new addition to the room.

Standing up in a crate in the corner of the office was what used to be an Expansion Suit, although it was plainly obvious that it had undergone extensive modification. The outer frame was no longer as form fitting as it used to be. Composite plating was layered over the former exterior of the suit, with tubes and wires spider-webbing underneath the plating, connecting each piece of the suit with the core in the middle of the suit's chest. The torso, including the core, has been given extra layers of composite plating, giving the suit the appearance of a strong, well-built individual, which paired well with the layers of plating on the arms and legs. Most different, however, was the helmet and shoulders, which had previously sported a yellow coloration and a large "E" in the case of the helmet. The bright yellow was gone, replaced with a deep crimson, darker than the color that Team Flare used, which helped give the new suit an air of menace.  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:11 pm
Isaac Hawking

Sub would immediately head towards his office as soon as he got the message. He knew that while he stressed urgency to leave to the others and immediately sent them out he couldn't pull himself away just yet. He had been waiting too long for this, a secret weapon of their own. As soon as he entered the office he spotted the passed out Isaac and immediately made his way towards him, intending to wake him up. That was when he saw the suit.

The new and improved Expansion Suit captivated him. He could feel the power contained in it now, the plating supplied by the the Yveltal cocoon he stole from the palace long ago, the young Zapdos Heart, or 'core' as they dubbed it, Arkelos and Sihlo found in Io's old warehouse, and the other secret it contained. With this they could do the impossible, and it was all thanks to the ingenuity of Isaac. That and a lot of luck.

Pulling himself away from the awe inspiring construct he finally approached Isaac, shaking him vigorously to wake him. "Hey. Hey! That desk wasn't cheap for whoever I stole it from and you're getting drool on it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:56 pm
SubonicXP

Sub would immediately head towards his office as soon as he got the message. He knew that while he stressed urgency to leave to the others and immediately sent them out he couldn't pull himself away just yet. He had been waiting too long for this, a secret weapon of their own. As soon as he entered the office he spotted the passed out Isaac and immediately made his way towards him, intending to wake him up. That was when he saw the suit.

The new and improved Expansion Suit captivated him. He could feel the power contained in it now, the plating supplied by the the Yveltal cocoon he stole from the palace long ago, the young Zapdos Heart, or 'core' as they dubbed it, Arkelos and Sihlo found in Io's old warehouse, and the other secret it contained. With this they could do the impossible, and it was all thanks to the ingenuity of Isaac. That and a lot of luck.

Pulling himself away from the awe inspiring construct he finally approached Isaac, shaking him vigorously to wake him. "Hey. Hey! That desk wasn't cheap for whoever I stole it from and you're getting drool on it!"

Despite the vigorous physical stimulus, Isaac was still slow in regaining consciousness. Sleep had been a luxury while he had been working on the project at Devon Corporation, and everyone involved in the project had only gotten less and less sleep as the days wore on and the war progressed. Slowly, as the weariness was rubbed his eyes and Sub's blurry form slowly sharpened into focus, Isaac groaned as his weary brain processed Sub's words.

"Isn't it a matter of semantics how much the desk cost if you stole it," he moaned out in complaint, as he slowly straightened out in the chair, meeting Sub's gaze. "Anyways, it's done. Well, the first prototype is anyways. I know that things are not going particularly great, but I still wish you would let us field test this properly."

Slowly pushing himself out of the chair, and shambling over to the experimental armor that had been the focus of the last year of his life. Despite the weariness he swore he could feel in his bones, Isaac's fingers nimbly danced across the suit, practice and muscle memory filling in for an awareness still fogged over in his current condition. A hiss resounded from the suit, as pistons expanded and motors whirred, opening up the armored suit so that Sub could climb inside. "The official designation is 'XS-01' although some of the technicians at Devon who are more prone to your levels of theatricality have taken to calling it the "Indominus Suit" Turning to look at the leader of Snagem, and the only other member who had know what secret project Isaac had been fervently working on for the past year, he continued, "I know you are unlikely to listen, but please take it easy on this this thing. It's designed to channel an unprecedented level of power, and the composite plating should be able to withstand a full force impact from Goldenrod-Saffron Magnet Train, but we've never had the opportunity to test this outside of a lab. Do be careful, and try to bring it back in one piece."  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:06 pm
Isaac Hawking

Slowly pushing himself out of the chair, and shambling over to the experimental armor that had been the focus of the last year of his life. Despite the weariness he swore he could feel in his bones, Isaac's fingers nimbly danced across the suit, practice and muscle memory filling in for an awareness still fogged over in his current condition. A hiss resounded from the suit, as pistons expanded and motors whirred, opening up the armored suit so that Sub could climb inside. "The official designation is 'XS-01' although some of the technicians at Devon who are more prone to your levels of theatricality have taken to calling it the "Indominus Suit" Turning to look at the leader of Snagem, and the only other member who had know what secret project Isaac had been fervently working on for the past year, he continued, "I know you are unlikely to listen, but please take it easy on this this thing. It's designed to channel an unprecedented level of power, and the composite plating should be able to withstand a full force impact from Goldenrod-Saffron Magnet Train, but we've never had the opportunity to test this outside of a lab. Do be careful, and try to bring it back in one piece."

"Heh, Indominus Suit. I like it. Gives it a more threatening air." Sub commented as he approached the suit to climb inside, stopping short of getting in. "Thanks, Isaac. Thank you and the others at Devon Corp. I know you alone have devoted almost every waking hour for the past year on this thing and I can't thank you enough for it. Hopefully this will turn the tide in our favor in this war. And if not...well, I'm the only one that ends up dead, right?" He said with a laugh before he climbed on in. "Snug. Will take some getting used to." He mused aloud.

"Can I communicate with GRAY in this thing like I requested? I know you don't particularly care for him but I got a soft spot for the AI." He admitted. "Oh and, you want to come to Black City with me? See first hand your creation in the field?" He asked as he waited for the thing to close up. "Now how do I..." He said, assuming Isaac knew he was talking about closing it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:34 pm
SubonicXP

"Heh, Indominus Suit. I like it. Gives it a more threatening air." Sub commented as he approached the suit to climb inside, stopping short of getting in. "Thanks, Isaac. Thank you and the others at Devon Corp. I know you alone have devoted almost every waking hour for the past year on this thing and I can't thank you enough for it. Hopefully this will turn the tide in our favor in this war. And if not...well, I'm the only one that ends up dead, right?" He said with a laugh before he climbed on in. "Snug. Will take some getting used to." He mused aloud.

"Can I communicate with GRAY in this thing like I requested? I know you don't particularly care for him but I got a soft spot for the AI." He admitted. "Oh and, you want to come to Black City with me? See first hand your creation in the field?" He asked as he waited for the thing to close up. "Now how do I..." He said, assuming Isaac knew he was talking about closing it up.

"GRAY, lock and seal XS-01," Isaac announced, answering both questions in a single statement, "Initialize startup sequence." Another hiss and more whirring accompanied the suit closing up around the leader of Snagem. He then waited for the scant few seconds it would take for the internal systems to wake up and allow for the newly encapsulated man to see and hear him unhindered again. "He's in there, but there are some severe restrictions on what he can do. Communication with the rest of Snagem, via the SNAG network, and with HQ are among the things he is capable of, as well as diagnostics and monitoring the sensor suit. Speaking of which, in addition to radar, sonar, and thermal imaging, there is also an experimental system designed to detect chi signatures in a localized area. Although, given some of the other experimental components, it remains to be seen if there will be any interference from the suit itself. Like I said, this is the first working prototype, and we haven't tested everything." The crimson visor light up, making the color richer, without brightening it too much, somehow making it appear all the more menacing. "And yes, I will be there," he continued, "Although given my current state, I'm probably not much use in any sort of fighting at the moment. I'll hang back and observe the suit."  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:27 pm
Isaac Hawking
"And yes, I will be there," he continued, "Although given my current state, I'm probably not much use in any sort of fighting at the moment. I'll hang back and observe the suit."

"Well then..." Sub began to say from inside the suit, the helmet and speaker distorting his voice, giving it a more digital sound. "-why don't we get moving then? GRAY, we need a Claydol port. Take us to Black Tower, Black City." He ordered the AI. Soon enough the requested Claydol would appear to spirit away both Sub in the Indominus Suit and its creator, Isaac. Black City was their destination.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:49 pm
Abby came to the main lobby the day after returning to HQ with food - enough for herself, her Torchic, and her Shroomish. With everything laid out, she turns on a nearby television and watches it, relaxing in the process. "Hopefully I get the opportunity to add more Pokemon to my team soon," she huffed.

"You'd have to stop being lazy to accomplish that," GRAY spoke out through the complex's intercom.

This took Abby by surprise. "How'd you hear me? I had my SNAG turned off."

"That won't save you here, Princess of Disorder," GRAY quipped teasingly.

"Princess?" Abby asked, not getting that GRAY was referencing her parentage.

"Yeah, you're right. That's giving you wayyyy too much credit," GRAY said derisively.

"Oh, screw you," Abby said, crossing her arms in a huff and focusing on the TV she was watching, which was turned to the Pokeathlon in Johto.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:55 pm
"Well, if the old man's the King of Chaos, that makes me Prince of Discord and you Princess of Disorder, doesn't it?" Lykas asked as he walked up behind his adopted sister. "To answer your question, though, HQ is equipped with microphones and speakers all over the compound so we can communicate with GRAY from anywhere in it, SNAG or no SNAG." He explained as he flipped over the couch and swiped a piece of fruit off Abby's plate at the same time. Crashing down onto the cushion next to her, after making sure not to land on one of her Pokemon, he spoke again.

"So how you settling in? I haven't had much chance to asked you with everything that's been going on lately." He seemed genuinely curious.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games