Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:07 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon placed the crepe cake on a little table. "Here Ulla. It's matcha your favorite." Leon said as Ulla eyes brightened as he cut out a slice for her. He then looked over at Keiko and Abby "Would you guys like to try some?' He asked as he served the slice to Ulla. Ulla started eating the crepe cake as she noticed the new Pokemon with Keiko. "A Poppip! It's so cute! Have you named it yet?" She asked as the Shiny Comfey on her head chirped as she waved to Keiko. "Oh yeah! This is my new partner Comfey. I found her while I was in the Fairy Realm. "

While they were talking amongst each other, Leon looked at Abby with a small smirk. "You don't need to act like that. Ter and Keiko told me how you are. It's okay. I accept you as you are."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:55 pm
Abby almost blew up on Leon again. She wanted to say that they don't know half of what's happened to her, that what he accepted wasn't her problem, that how she acts is none of his business. But she didn't feel like drawing the drama out. "Whatever. I'm not up for talking about it anyway," she sighed, suddenly very self-conscious about the flower crown on

"I haven't, yet. It'll take me a bit to find something fitting," Keiko explained before seeing the Comfey. "Oh, that's so beautiful! I'm kind of curious to see how a Pokemon like this would battle," Keiko admitted.

Keiko happily took a slice and thanked Leon for it immediately. Absinthe was a bit more reluctantly, taking a slice wordlessly and taking a bite before deciding how she felt about it. "...Thanks for the cake." she said reluctantly despite meaning what she said.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:12 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

With Abby's comment, Leon almost laughed but held it in. "I'm pretty sure you made that clear the last time too." He said as he looked back at Ulla and Keiko. "Pleasure to be working along side you now."

Ulla looked at Comfey then back at Keiko. "I'm not how it battles either. When I found Comfey, it was more on the playful side then anything. Would you like to battle Comfey?" Comfey nodded happily as it started floating around Keiko's Hoppip.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:32 pm
Hoppip began splashing circles around Comfey, the two dancing around each other happily. "Looks like that's a yes! They both look young so this should be a safe way to show them the ropes. Come on, let's go to the training room and show them how to battle there," Keiko offered, waiting to see if Ulla accepts her offer before making their way out.

"Yeah, fair enough," Absinthe sighed at Leon's comment. Her attention was then claimed by the hybrid and the little girl by the mention of a battle. "Wanna watch the fight?" she asked as a means to change the subject.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:33 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla watched the Hoppip and Comfey dancing as she looked at Togekiss. Togekiss just shrugged. "I guess a battle won't hurt. Let's go!' Ulla said happily as Comfey spun around a little too happy. Leon watched as he looked at Abby. "I guess it won't hurt to watch. But Ulla." Ulla looked at Leon as he pointed at her slice of the cake. "You need to finish your-" Before Leon could finish his sentence, Ulla was already finishing her slice. The little girl then looked at Keiko. "I'm ready for a battle now!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:19 pm
The next day, I could be found in the lobby with a few books, doing more research. It wasn't Pokemon related this time, as I was delving more into the history and politics of the various regions, focusing particularly on Kalos and Sinnoh, though I had at least one book for each region on me. I studied in the lobby so that Keiko wouldn't have as hard of a time finding me if she needed me for something.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:34 pm
I found my way into my room, finding Freth on the bed reading a book with Absol's head resting on her lap. "Well you two are just hitting it off." I said to her.

"Absol here is perhaps the most affectionate Pokemon I have ever known; not that I am complaining, but its a little baffling." Freth admitted.

"Well, provided that it remembers anything during its time as a Shadow Pokemon, which it seems to be the case for all of them, really, then who knows what this Absol has been through before you got it worked out of his system. I mean, you found him in a glass case or something?"

"Something that the Hexagon brothers had him in. Who knows how much attention they gave him other than trying to get their science project to succeed." Freth said, sitting the book down and rubbing the back of the Absol's neck. The Absol leaned into the rub, feeling great comfort behind it.

"How's the arm?"

"Still hurts like hell, though, not as bad as it was."

"Taken anything for the pain?"

"Nah, stuff that's prescribed for pain like this feels like it does me more harm than good. Throws me for a loop. I'm just going to tough it out."

"Suit yourself." I said. "At any rate, everyone seems to be getting close to getting ready for what's to come."

"Are you taking Tristen with you?" Freth asked.

"Yea. I don't think I'm going to get much say out of that one."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:36 pm
HQ was buzzing as always, people going about their daily lives, far from the madness and chaos consuming Unova and yet the dread of it continued to linger over their home at Mt. Silver like a malevolent phantom. Any restful moments or joyful times being experienced would be shattered as the sirens blared in HQ for several seconds, intended to immediately get everyone's attentions for the next announcement. Anyone outside of HQ would get similar ones on their SNAGs, perhaps less ear splitting.

"Listen up, all of you. Alliance forces are currently engaged once again with Flare forces in Nimbasa City, a small force rushing the bridge early in the evening causing prolonged street fighting to break out in the city. Rocket intelligence, confirmed by Alliance reconnaissance shows large troop movement in Driftveil City, Flare prepared an even bigger force to march through Nimbasa than last time. The Indigo Alliance however is asking for us to station ourselves in Black City to prepare the city defenses on the chance Flare forces make it through this time. All Snagems are asked to immediately report to the lab below HQ to meet with Sub for further instructions. And since I know you all love my quips; you're fat and lazy. Now go." GRAY blurted out rather harshly.

The Snagems would find Sub in the lab, a portion of it still converted into a sort of war room with a large map spread out on the table, this time one of just Black City. He seemed occupied by not just the planning for their defense of Black City as he looked over the map but always something going on behind a door on the other side of the room with random flashes of light going off behind it, the man occasionally looking over in that direction.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:40 pm
I perked up, rolling my eyes upon hearing GRAY. "Sounds like your cue to go." Freth said.

"Yea."

"Stay careful."

"Always."

I made my way out of the room and off toward the lab in the headquarters. This was pretty much inevitable, as far as I could tell.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:41 pm
Reno, Leslie, Aria, and Beau would all walk down into the lab where most of Reno's stuff appeared to have been thrown to the side. But now was not the time to complain about that. Much. Instead, Leslie asked, "The hell is going on here?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:42 pm
SubonicXP
HQ was buzzing as always, people going about their daily lives, far from the madness and chaos consuming Unova and yet the dread of it continued to linger over their home at Mt. Silver like a malevolent phantom. Any restful moments or joyful times being experienced would be shattered as the sirens blared in HQ for several seconds, intended to immediately get everyone's attentions for the next announcement. Anyone outside of HQ would get similar ones on their SNAGs, perhaps less ear splitting.

"Listen up, all of you. Alliance forces are currently engaged once again with Flare forces in Nimbasa City, a small force rushing the bridge early in the evening causing prolonged street fighting to break out in the city. Rocket intelligence, confirmed by Alliance reconnaissance shows large troop movement in Driftveil City, Flare prepared an even bigger force to march through Nimbasa than last time. The Indigo Alliance however is asking for us to station ourselves in Black City to prepare the city defenses on the chance Flare forces make it through this time. All Snagems are asked to immediately report to the lab below HQ to meet with Sub for further instructions. And since I know you all love my quips; you're fat and lazy. Now go." GRAY blurted out rather harshly.

The Snagems would find Sub in the lab, a portion of it still converted into a sort of war room with a large map spread out on the table, this time one of just Black City. He seemed occupied by not just the planning for their defense of Black City as he looked over the map but always something going on behind a door on the other side of the room with random flashes of light going off behind it, the man occasionally looking over in that direction.

Rhyme and Zwei were busy preparing food for their Pokemon, the Pachirisu reading over the recipe book he'd been given, when the sirens went off. Zwei howled, hands over his ears, and Rhyme put her arm around him, ears pinned sideways.
"GRAY DONT DO THAT YOU BIG SILLY WE'D BE LISTENING ANYWAY." Zwei shouts after the announcement, whimpering. He gathers his small team and looks to Rhyme, and the two quickly put food away before they, together, walk to the labs, the boy following his female friend.

"Sub." Rhyme calls out to catch his attention, the Lillipup hybrid bouncing in and staring at the map with wide eyes. The hybrid was distracted by the random flashes of light, thinking quickly of the dark stone she'd been keeping in her pocket. Gently runs her finger over it, thinking of the one she'd been helping, and stands closer to the door on the map side. "How can we help?"

Zwei gets distracted by all the new people soon after, but knows to keep his tongue due to the seriousness of the situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:50 pm
Normally, Amaranth wasn't one to comment much on GRAY's remarks; more often than not, they were like the occasional raindrop. Annoying, but a part of life and one that was ultimately worthwhile. The usefulness of GRAY as a resource tended to make the remarks manageable, especially in light of seeing and dealing with much worse. But having jumped from the siren out of shock, followed by the information presented and finally the quip, she felt a need to finally say something back to him. "Both of those seem like low hanging fruit..."

Shaking her head and deciding not to honor the quip further, she'd go to the nearest elevator she could find and headed down to the lab, greeted by the flashes of light and Sub hunched over a map- although, one she couldn't fully see yet. "You had GRAY ask for us?" She spoke up.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:51 pm
"Sonuva..." I muttered, picking the books I'd taken up and rushing to the library to put them away. Upon my return, Keiko and Absinthe were there along with a few others.

"Ready to go?" she asked looking understandably worried. We hadn't worked together on the war against Lysandre's forces since the war first broke out. I nodded, wrapped an arm around her, and let Rala out. Abby grabbed my arm, and thus was teleported with the rest of us.

Once the three of us were in the Nimbasa City Pokemon Center, I handed Keiko a couple of Heal Balls and Abby a couple of normal Pokeballs. "I'll show you how to get your own once we're done here. I should have done so before, but I've been preoccupied with research," I admitted. I then showed her how to turn a Pokeball into a Snag Ball using the Snag Machine Sub supplied her with, in case she ever had a reason to use one. With that done, we stepped outside to get a look at the damage so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:00 pm
Arkelos and Jezebel enter the lab, "Oh my, what have we here?" Jezebel asked, "I would like to assume it's a part of the War going on in Nimbasa City." Arkelos mentioned to Jezebel. "A war? I was unaware of anything of that sort going on." She said with her hands cover her mouth in a worried nature. "Relax Jezebel, Sub and the others are have it handled, along with the Alliance forces." Jezebel looks down with worry slowly covering her face.

Arkelos walks over to the table, "So Sub; what is our approach this time?"  

Arkelos

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:00 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla and Leon were taking a nap in their room when suddenly the alarm was sounding off. Ulla fell out of her bed with shock while Leon curled up in his bed trying to ignore the alarm. Ulla yawned as she nudged Leon. "Leon~ let's get going." "....Ugh fine." He said as he got up, he noticed Ulla's hair was a bit messy. He grabbed a brush as he combed out her hair. "You don't want to look like a mess in front of your enemies." He then put the brush down as Ulla smiled warmly.

The siblings then started heading down to the labs as they saw the place look more like a war room now. Leon yawned as he scratched his neck. "So. What are we gonna do?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games