Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:48 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

With those comments, Leon couldn't help but hug her. "I'm really sorry Ulla....I thought you having parents would make you happy." Ulla hugged her brother back. ....Maybe someday. But right now, I'm just glad I have you back... She thought as she looked over at Ter and Keiko. She knew she hurt their feelings in a way. She pushed Leon off as she walked over to them. "Uhm...I'm sorry. I don't know if I'm ready to actually...you know. I do consider you parental figures, but. I don't know if I'm....ready to call you....mom and dad...." She said as she sort of mumbled the last part. She's never really used those words to call anybody, so to her it was a bit awkward to say the least. "Maybe...with time?" She asked as she held out her little arms to both of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:07 pm
Keiko happily hugged Ulla when the hug was offered. I sat back and let her, but she gently pulled me in, not letting me get away without hugging our would-be daughter. "We understand," I said before Keiko and I leaned back to sit back on the couch we were sitting on.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:08 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was in the garden with her new shiny Comfey from the Fairy Realm and Togekiss. Comfey was picking numerous flowers to see what will match with what. "Comfey, you shouldn't be picking flowers you aren't going to use." The little fairy nodded as it started making a flower crown out of the flowers it has already picked. Once it was finished, it then placed it on Togekiss's head. Togekiss cheered happily as Comfey smiled warmly. Ulla watched as she noticed Comfey made another one but started flying off somewhere back into the building. "C-Comfey?! Where are you going? You don't know the area yet!" The little girl shouted as her and Togekiss started chasing after it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:15 pm
Abby felt a bit of surprise when she entered the garden. "Huh. So, they have a place like this, too, huh?" she asked herself, taking a look around. She was knocked out of her train of thought when she heard a voice say 'come back'. Looking toward it, she saw some kind of flower Pokemon launch itself toward her. Without thinking about it, Abby leaped forward and grabbed Comfey. "Gotcha,"['/i] she said once she had the Pokemon securely in her arms. Now curious, she walked toward the direction that Comfey was floating away from only to find Ulla. "Hey. This yours?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:39 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

When Comfey was caught, the little fairy started screaming for help. Ulla ran over to where she heard her new Pokemon screaming as she noticed it was with Abby. "Yes. I'm really sorry Abby." Ulla held out her hands to Comfey as it started floating back to Ulla in a very sad way. "You shouldn't be running off like that. Where were you even going anyways?" Comfey started chirping trying to say they were going to go to Leon to give the flower crown they just made. "If you wanted to give it to someone you could've just asked me to bring you to them." Comfey nodded as she instead gave the one she made for Leon to Abby. "Thank you for stopping Comfey for me. Have you gotten use to everything yet Abby?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:03 pm
"It's okay," Abby said, letting Ulla talk to her Pokemon. When Comfey gave Abby a flower crown, she immediately put it on her head. "Thanks!" she said to Ulla's Pokemon, smiling widely for it.

"No problem, and I'm working on it. I've gotten comfortable enough with the place to start exploring it. I haven't been everywhere in the building, I don't think."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:25 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"That's really good." Ulla smiled warmly as she put Comfey on her head. "I'm sorry about my brother by the way. He's a caring guy. He's just...." Ulla paused trying to think of the word to best describe Leon. "Dense? Dense and very laid back? Uhmmm....Oh! He goes by his own tune a lot." She said as she smiled. "But, he is really a caring person under all of that laziness. He will grow on you."

Back in the kitchen, Leon was making a little snack for Ulla and himself. Litten the fire cat Ulla caught at the Safari was 'helping' Leon as he was mainly messing with the eggs. Leon was mixing something in a bowl as he sneezed suddenly. Litten was startled as Leon sneezed as he ran of the counter and was now clawing his shoulder. "Ow ow ow! Litten let go!" He shouted as he put down the bowl and was trying to pull Litten off.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:45 pm
"Oh, he told you about that, huh?" Abby asked, looking a bit uncomfortable. "Eh, I just yelled at him because I didn't feel like going into my past. What happened was more my fault than his," she explained.

Meanwhile, Keiko was making her way to the kitchen to find Leon there fighting off his Litten. 'Need some help?" she asked.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:04 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"No no no! That was uncalled for! Big brother needs to work on his wording. Anytime the neighborhood kids would pick on me, he would come protect me but then be yelled at by the adults for death threatening the kids. Saying that even though they agree bullying is mean, he shouldn't be so graphic on his threats." She said as she remember all those times she was picked on. "Really though! If he does something stupid like that again, I am giving permission for you to hit him in my absence!" She said with a smile on her face. But for some reason, this smile wasn't very sweet. More of a scary smile.

Leon kept trying to pull the Litten off of his shoulder. "Litten I swear! If you make me bleed this won't be good for the both of us!" He shouted as he looked over to the entrance of the kitchen to see Keiko. "Yes please! I've never had to deal with a cat Pokemon! If you're going to mention Pyroar, I caught him as a Pyroar so he was never like this!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:14 pm
"Oh, jeez. Sorry to hear that." Abby said when she heard Ulla got bullied. "I remember one kid tried to pick on me shortly after I first went to school. By the time school was over he was hanging by his underwear on the school's flagpole. Sure, it got me suspended for a month, but that kid didn't want any of me after that," Abby explained with a wide smirk across her face.

'Anyway, I'm not gonna hit your bro. Punishing a schoolkid for being a jerk is one thing, but we work for the same guy, so that's a bit more complicated. Besides, he wasn't exactly being a jerk to me, really."

Keiko moved to pet Litten immediately. "Well, first thing's first, struggling against him will only make him latch on harder. 'You'll catch more flies with sugar than vinegar', I think the saying goes," she explained. If Litten let her, she would begin petting him immediately. "Good kitty," she'd say, gently lifting him off his trainer if he allowed it and carrying him gently while continuing to pet him.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:44 pm
Wren was walking through HQ with a bright pink egg in his hands, rubbing it softly to keep it warm. "I'll be glad when you finally hatch, you know?" He told the unborn Pokemon within. About that time, the egg started to violently shake and crack.

"Ok, wow!" Wren yelped as he held the egg out at full arm's length as it shook. "No time like the present, I guess." The Channeler said to himself as he watched the egg explode in flash of violent light.

"Pip?"

"Well, then...Um..." The Hoppip in his hands seemed to snuggle up to him a bit closer as he pulled it in to get a better look at it. "Welcome to the world, I suppose." He told it as his anxiety spiked up.

"Hoppip hop!"

"Why am I so worried about this?" Wren asked himself, shaking his head and knocking a few of his dreads loose from the ponytail they were currently pulled into in the process. "I've raised a baby before... I raised Hemlock from an egg!" He reminded himself, trying to calm himself back down. "Well.. Let's go get you something to eat. You're probbaly hungry, aren't you Cassava?" He asked the little Pokemon, already having decided on a name for it.

"Hoppip pipip!" Cassava replied, Splashing around in Wren's hands uselessly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:44 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla giggled a bit under her breath about Abby not hitting her brother. "Even if you did, I'm sure everyone would understand." Ulla said with a soft smile as Comfy rested in her hair with the flower crown it has been carrying rested on her head. "Leon told me you knew Ter and Keiko before. Like, before Keiko turned into a Lopunny. What were they like? Were they any different from how they are now?" Ulla asked curiously. She didn't really know anything about Keiko and Ter before all of this whole Snagem stuff. So, of course she would want to ask.

Leon sighed of relief as Litten finally let go of him. Litten let Keiko carry him as he started to purr as he was being petted. He looked at his shoulder to where Litten was latched on. "Thank Arceus he didn't get through the skin." He said as Litten leaped off of Keiko's grasp and started nuzzling against Leon from the table. Leon sighed as he grabbed the mixing bowl and started mixing it once again. He soon became awkward. "....Hey. I'm sorry. About everything. I didn't think Ulla would say that."

TerashiLeonGoken

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:30 am
"Other than Keiko being kind of slim-figured in the past, not really." Abby shrugged. "They were all lovey-dovey back then, too, even though tall, blond, and nerdy tried to hide it from Dad and me, which was hilarious because one look at his brunette pal and it was freakin' obvious," Abby explained with a smirk. "I seriously thought bunnygirl Keiko was a completely different person since her body shape is so different from before. Face isn't exactly the same, but her vocals sure haven't changed. She still sounds like concentrated diabetes... in a good way, I mean," Abby added, meaning that Keiko's voice sounded a little too sweet. She wasn't trying to insult Keiko.

"Aww, see? He's sorry," Keiko said, happy that trainer and Pokemon were reunited peacefully. When Leon apologized, she shook her head. "She already thought about us that way, so it's not like we lost her or something. Besides, it's like the documentation of her being part of our family is in her heart, which is much better than it being on paper," Keiko explained happily. "The rest will come in time, like she said. Even so, we still see her as ours."

As she felt that, she felt the weight shift in her bag. Stopping to look, saw a Hoppip trying to bounce out of the egg she'd been given that she'd left in her bag. "Hello, you!" she cooed, helping the Grass-type out of her bag. "Aren't you adorable? Oh, I'm gonna hafta come up with a name for you soon!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:17 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Regardless. I filled you with false hope. I overstepped my boundaries as a her guardian on asking without even considering how Ulla was feeling or you guys in that matter. I was...thinking more on my own behalf." Leon then poured the mixture on a heated frying pan. He then placed the mixing bowl in the sink as Litten started licking it a little. "I don't know what's going on in Ulla's head. And that's what scares me the most...That she's repressing all of her sadness that way we don't have to worry about her." Leon then flipped the thin layer of dough he was cooking as he then stacked them on a plate to make a crepe cake. Leon then noticed the little Hoppip come out of her bag as Litten was startled by it coming out of no where. He then ran up Leon's shoulder and started hissing. "Oh calm down. It's just a Hoppip. He said as he finished decorating the crepe cake. He picked it up as he was about to exit. "You coming Keiko? I'm going to meet up with Ulla. She should be in the garden if she decided to listen to me."

"...I can't imagine Ter being lovey-dovey. He's always so serious." Ulla said as she thought about what Ter was like back then. In all honesty. It kind of scared her. "I can't even imagine what Keiko looked like as a human. But I'm sure she was really pretty too." She smiled as she noticed Leon a bit further back. She waved over to him. "Leon!!!"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:42 pm
"Well, yeah. He was then, too. Like I said, he tried to hide it. With the way Keiko was acting, though, it was obvious. It might even have looked like it was unwanted if he tried pushing her back a little bit, but he didn't," Abby explained.

Before she could add to the conversation, Leon and Keiko (the latter had agreed to follow the former) showed up. "Hey," Abby said, waving to said Lopunny hybrid. She didn't really greet Leon because she was still a bit embarassed about the way she'd acted earlier.

Keiko happily waved back to Abby before focusing on Ulla, wanting to show the younger girl her new catch. "Check it out. She hatched for me just a moment ago. Isn't she cute?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games