Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:19 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon sighed of relief as they both agreed. "Thank you. Obviously yes. We need to talk to Ulla. What ever she chooses will be absolute." He said as he clenched his fist. "....I just hope she doesn't hate me for this." He sighed as he can only think of the negatives to all of this. Then, one good thing came to his mind. As he could only chuckle. "If she does say yes. Don't expect me to call you Ma or Pa. By the way, don't you guys have parents? Wouldn't they want to know as well?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:32 am
'You're an adult, and can take care of yourself, so that's understandable," I shrugged. When he asked about our parents, I nodded. "Yes, and I intend to. I'm not necessarily looking forward to it, but they deserve to know."

"I haven't talked to the people that adopted me in a long time," Keiko admitted sadly. "Haven't seen them since I joined. With everything that has gone on over the years, I hadn't even thought about it."

"We should go visit them, then," I told her. "You've changed a lot since you first joined. I'm sure they'd be proud of you. Curious about your physical changes maybe, but proud."

"I'm not so sure," Keiko sighed. "But yeah, we should go see them soon."

"I want to talk to Ulla about it first, though," I added. "No point bringing this to our parents if it's not going to happen, but if Ulla agrees, then we'll need to visit them before we sign anything."

Keiko nodded at that, but didn't add anything else to the conversation.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:26 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Soon enough, Ulla was teleported along with Togekiss and Lucario back into their room. "This is...my room right?" Both of them nodded as they looked on Leon's bed. It was neatly made so that must have meant he was already somewhere else. Lucario then grabbed Ulla's hand as he led her outside to where Ter, Keiko, and Leon were. Togekiss yawned as it floated alongside them. "If you want to sleep Togekiss, you can go back into your Pokeball if you like." Ulla said as she held out Togekiss's Pokeball. The Pokemon nodded as it tapped on it's Pokeball.

"Were your parents not very approving of you Ter?" He asked but then heard footsteps down the hallway. He then looked where the footsteps came from as he saw Lucario first then Ulla. Leon's eyes brightened up as he stood up from his seat. "....Ulla?" Lucario wasn't sure what she forgot just yet so he couldn't give Leon any sort of warning. But seeing how she was able to succeed in her mission, she should remember him at least. Ulla looked at Leon blankly at first, it took her a few moments before she realized who it was. Her eyes glittered as she had the biggest smile. "BIG BROTHER LEON!" She jumped over the chair as she quickly hugged him. Leon lost his balance for a second as she hugged him but quickly regained it as he started ruffling her hair. "I'm glad to see you are back. You were gone for almost a month. How'd it go?" "It was amazing! I wish you would've seen it!" Ulla said in a very excited tone. Leon then looked at Lucario as he smiled. "Thank you for watching Ulla." Lucario merely nodded.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:32 pm
"Quite the opposite. They just-" I started to say before Ulla showed up. Keiko perked up greatly when she saw Ulla back from her Master Mission, and I couldn't help but take notice as well.

"Welcome back!" Keiko said happily, though she stayed at my side for the time being. "How'd it go?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:43 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla nuzzled against Leon's coat until she noticed there were others in the room. "Remember that mission you told me go on with Ter Ulla? We successfully were able to get those people back with the Alliance. But, it was too tiring and stupid to-Ulla?" Leon knelt down to her level as Ulla was a bit taken back by the talking Loppuny hybrid. "Uhm...It went well." She then looked at Leon a bit nervous. "Who are these people?" Leon as a bit taken back that she forgot about who they were. He then pointed towards Ter. "Who is that?"

Ulla looked at Ter and was trying to think about who he was. She started rubbing her temple trying to think of the name. "Hmmmmm....." Leon watched as she was trying to think really hard about who he was. "Can I get a hint?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:47 pm
Keiko looked significantly saddened when Ulla couldn't remember her. I shook my head and explained to her by whispering that it was an effect of the Fairy Realm and likely temporary due to the small amount of time she spent there.

"My name is Terashi," I told Ulla, motioning to myself before motioning to Keiko. "And this is my girlfriend, Keiko."

"Hi!" Keiko said with a smile and a wave. "We're members of Team Snagem, a group that you and your brother are part of, as well," I explained, trying to give her as much information as possible to hopefully jump-start her memory.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:45 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla looked at both Ter and Keiko who were explaining who they were. She concentrated even more. In her mind, their faces looked a little fuzzy at first. But then when she focused even more, her eyes glistened as if she turned back to her normal self. She then smiled warmly. "I remember now. I'm surprised I slipped who you guys were." Leon then started messing with her hair even more as he started pinching her cheeks. "I thought I told you not to take forever?" Ulla would then grab his cheeks and start pinching them as well. "Oh? Am I sensing that you missed me? Did Roselia catch you crying at night?" "Psh! Like that will ever happen! I'm sure you were crying because you got lost huh!" The teasing between the two would continue until Roselia and Lucario made them stop before their cheeks would turn purple from bruising.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:52 pm
"We should probably give her a bit of time to adjust before asking her," I whispered to Keiko. She gave an agreeing nod before focusing on Ulla, happy that she was okay, even if she was in the middle of teasing her brother at the moment. She had to assume that that was how siblings were, as she'd never had any of her own. Not officially, anyway. Same here, in that regard.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:13 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Both of them were rubbing their cheeks after pinching each other's cheeks. While rubbing her cheeks, Ulla noticed Ter and Keiko conversing to themselves. She was able to pick up the last part but nothing else. "Ask me what?" She asked Ter and Keiko. Leon tensed up a bit when she picked up what they were saying. "Ulla. You tired or anything? How about you show me that artifact of yours?' He asked as he tried to avert her attention onto something else. "Hold on Leon, I wanna hear what they want to ask me."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:30 pm
I tensed up considerably as well when Ulla asked, and barely resisted the urge to facepalm. "Leon brought something to our attention that we wanted to talk to you about," I admitted. "I thought it best to give you time to adjust to this world before asking you, though, as it's a fairly serious thing to ask, considering that you've been through recently."

"We mostly want to make sure you're okay before talking to you about it," Keiko added. "We don't want to push something major on you when you're already dealing with a lot."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:10 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla looked at everyone in the room as she tugged on Leon's sleeve. "I'd like to know now please." Leon sighed in grief as he sat down. "Are you sure?" Ulla nodded as she turned to Ter and Keiko. "Can I know now? I know I just got back and it sounds overwhelming. But, when will it ever be the right time talk about it?" Leon thought about it, she had a point. When would it ever be a good time to talk about adoption?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:25 pm
Keiko couldn't help but smirk slightly. "We did kind of build it up a bit, huh?"

I sighed raggedly, accepting the hand that fate gave me. "Alright. I can't stress enough that we wanted to let you in on the conversation before any decisions were made, since this involves you and your future. Leon was talking about how he can only do so much for you as a big brother, and how he wishes you had a family other than just a sibling. After talking about it.... ugh, there's no easy way to say this, so I'll just say it,"" I sighed again, holding Keiko's hand. "Keiko and I want to adopt you. LIke I said, we wanted to talk to you about this before anything was set in stone, but... yeah."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:09 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon watched Ulla carefully to see how she would react. As Ter was talking, she seemed fine she wasn't expressing any sort of sadness or confusion. Ulla then looked at Leon with a small painful smile. "....How come you want to get rid of me? Do you not like me?" Leon knelt down to her level. "Don't you dare think like that. How could I not like you? I'm your big brother." "Then why do you want to give me up? Did I do something that upset you?" "I'm not giving you up! I....want you to know you have parental figures that you could go to as well. Not just me. I want you to experience what it’s like to have a mom and dad. I’ve seen how you look at other families, and I can’t help but feel secretly that’s what you want."

Ulla went silent as she tried to understand the situation. "...I do want to experience that....I've dreamed about going to the beach with you and parents. I've dreamed about celebrating birthdays all together....and yeah. I do get jealous of the kids that do have parents..." She then looked at Ter and Keiko. "...I've already considered them kind of like a mom and dad....Wren,Odd, and Kaya like weird uncles. And Sub like a crazy grandpa who has these weird hunts we could go on to...but..." She then looked back at Leon who was a bit hurt that his little sister felt jealous of other kids. "I don't need a document to tell me who my parental figures are. My parents died shortly after I was born. I just need you, you are my family. You've acted all roles for me growing up. My mom, my dad, and especially the greatest big brother up till now."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:41 pm
Wren's ears began to burn as he sat in the room he'd claimed for himself and tended to the tiny cactus garden on his desk. "Someone's talking about me..." He said to Nutmeg, the Bounsweet sitting on the desk beside the cactus box, swatting at his ears as if to try and knock away the remarks he was certain were aimed at him with ill intent. Wherever they came from, they needed to go back, he thought silently.

Odd felt a chill wind blow through the streets of Hearthome City with Kaya at his side. "Thanks for coming with me, Kaya. Normally, I'd ask Lykas but he's a bit preoccupied lately." The Channeler spoke to the hybrid, shivering slightly.

"You seem cold? Do you want to use my coat?" Kaya asked, ignoring the thanks more because he felt it wasn't needed than because he didn't appreciate it. Odd was his friend and he was happy to help.

"No, I'm fine. I think someone's talking about me somewhere. I guess I get that whole "sixth sense" feeling about living people talking about me more than Ghosts threatening me." The Channeler laughed as his shivering came to an abrupt halt. The pair continued on the path to Hearthome City afterward, mostly in silence for now.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:46 pm
Well, there it was. I had a feeling it would come to this. I knew she was close to Leon, and that we were asking a bit much of her, especially on such short notice. Still, I couldn't help but be a little disappointed. I turned to comfort Keiko, but was surprised to find her somewhat happy. She was glad to know that Ulla thought of her as a mother of sorts, and that was enough for her. Realizing this, I smiled as well. This would have to do, I supposed.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games