Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:24 am
Jack yawned and woke up."I MISSED HER CERMONY!"Jack ran towards werewolf territory."Shes going to hate me.."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:43 am
Tassa rolled her eyes and thanked her gods and goddesses that Jack was finally gone. "Hey guys, are you coming or what, we have a ceremony to attend." Tassa smiled as she helped Mityl up, both of them had broken ribs that could be healed in a matter of seconds by either Oak or the palace doctors.

She turned to Keely and Sha, and Oak even. "Alright friends, this has been an adventure, but let's turn back." Tassa grinned at them for a moment. "And Keely, you know that we will protect you, all of us."

[[No one liners! ahhhhh]]

[[Waits for Oak and Sha... doo doo doo *sings to self*]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:58 am
Ariya saw Jack running her way, and waited to greet him. She wagged her tail, but stopped and looked serious.
"You look pretty worried, whats wrong?"
Tell me on the way to meh kingdom."
She smiled, "Gosh, it feels great to say that."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:19 am
"I'm sorry I mised your ceremony.Mityl put me asleep."Jack kept walking."How do you like ruling your own kingdom my queen?Is it hard.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:53 am
"Don't worry Jack, its ok, it doesn't really matter. Well, it does, but its ok." They were almost at the kingdom. You could see it from where they were.

"Well, owning my own kingdom is very busy. People expect so much out of me, and I never knew how big the territory was until I had to go around the perimeter and mark everything. Also, I never knew that there were so many villages." She sighed, "I don't know if I could be able to control this whole place by myself, but its up for a challenge. And by the way, how did you encounter Mityl and the others when I just asked you to look for vampires hmm?" She grinned. "Did they say anything that I need to worry about?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:09 pm
"The vampire are taken care of and I sort of.......No the didn't say anything.except something happened."Jack looked at his feet still walking."Its a nightmare inside me.Keely was scared stiff.i don't know what to do at all."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:18 pm
"you do know that we'll have healed by the time we get to the palace right Tassa?" Mityl asked as she was helped up. "the only problem is fast healing hurts a just as much as slow healing"
she saw Oak shambling into view and gave him a brilliant smile and went to hug him despite her ribs.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:54 pm
Ariyas eyes looked frightened. She felt an instinct come over her. "Jack, I have heard of this before.. its shocking to hear you have this. I need to take you somewhere, quickly. Follow me."Ariya started going to the direction east. "Jack, don't be alarmed when we get to this village, they mean no harm." They arrived into a deep forest, which had ancient trees, covered in vines, with beautiful plants, and moist grass.
There was a different kind of looking village up ahead.

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:52 pm
snubsnub
Ariyas eyes looked frightened. She felt an instinct come over her. "Jack, I have heard of this before.. its shocking to hear you have this. I need to take you somewhere, quickly. Follow me."Ariya started going to the direction east. "Jack, don't be alarmed when we get to this village, they mean no harm." They arrived into a deep forest, which had ancient trees, covered in vines, with beautiful plants, and moist grass.
There was a different kind of looking village up ahead.
"Where are we?"he looked around.You know we could just ask Keely,Tassa, and Mityl to help.Tassa could hold me down,Mityl could keep the nightmare at bay, and Keely could help me embrace light.It would kill it so easy."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:19 pm
"You sure about that? You know what Tassa said, she would kill both of us if we went back there. Especially if we went without telling them."
She looked at the village. "I guess it would be best if you didn't know about this village. Lets head back into the direction we came from." ^^;;

"Now, before you do anything you need to make up your mind either they come here or we meet half way. You are not allowed in Werecat Territory without Tassa's permission, and I don't want either of us to be in danger or else someone will could killed."

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:29 pm
snubsnub
"You sure about that? You know what Tassa said, she would kill both of us if we went back there. Especially if we went without telling them."
She looked at the village. "I guess it would be best if you didn't know about this village. Lets head back into the direction we came from." ^^;;

"Now, before you do anything you need to make up your mind either they come here or we meet half way. You are not allowed in Werecat Territory without Tassa's permission, and I don't want either of us to be in danger or else someone will could killed."
"i suppose you could have them come over here.That would be better since if Tassa tries to kill me she can't."jack scratched his head."Yeah thats fine."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:00 pm
Ariya raised her eyebrow.
"Good choice. How do you think we should contact them?" She gazed down at the ground, thinking. "What about by messenger? Someone could go down there and tell them the invitation to come here. Then they could bring them here if they accept?"

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:04 pm
"I don't know."Jack sat there thinking."........I know.We could send I eagle.or I can try to connect Keely with my mind."jack sat there thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:51 pm
"Go ahead, do whatever you think will contact them. I am going to the kingdom, and see how everything is doing. Come back when you've gotten your answer." Ariya stretched and started walking towards her kingdom, leaving Jack to think. But she turned around facing Jack and starting walking backwards. She smiled "See ya in a while"  

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:27 pm
"See ya."Jack sat down and put his hands together."Dark arts contact the werecat queen."jack opened his eyes and they turned black."Tassa can you hear me?You probaly don't want to listen but Ariya has requested the you help her with something.Will you accept her request?"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games