Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:43 am
[ooc: ]
><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User Image
Akashisen summoned her keyblade before looking at Sophia, "I should hop in too..." she then looked at Miao, "Someone needs to keep this girl on a short leash."
Miao stomped her feet a few times while flailing her arms a little, gritting her teeth, "I didn't mean to do it seriously on purpose, I swear!" she said, her ears twitched furiously.
Akashsien sighed, "Still, just to be safe." she said before walking a few feet away from the two.
Miao did so too, though she seemed to mumble to herself while doing so.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:32 am

knux_nyan

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia held the wooden sword in her hands and quickly rushed towards Akashisen and Miao, not really aiming for one of them  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:17 pm

User Image
Akashisen seemed to focus on Sophia's attacks when she began to attack them both, dodging the attacks with swift movement.
Meanwhile, Miao was blocking Sophia's attacks instead of dodging. She peered over at Akashisen every once in awhile, chuckling to herself. She was up to something.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:54 pm

knux_nyan

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Sophia pushed her attack hard until she felt like her strength was about to leave her, then at a sudden, she went for Akashisen, yet hitting the floor with the wooden sword, the sword cracking.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:38 am

User Image
Akashisen jumped out of the way of Sophia's last swing, noticing that her wood sword had cracked from hitting the ground. She stopped and sighed, "Erm...maybe you should-"
Suddenly, Miao threw her shield at Akashisen, "Think fast!"
Akashisen had barely reacted to Miao's surprise attack, hooking the shield with her keyblade and using the shield's projection momentum to launch it back at Miao.
"Ah-" unlike Akashisen, Miao wasn't able to think fast. The shield flew back at Miao's head, making a loud, metallic crash noise when it hit. "Nyagah!" was all that Miao could muster out as she fell back from the impact. She lied on the ground, groaning as dizzy shapes formed her eyes.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:29 am

knux_nyan

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Sophia took the distraction Miao did to Akashisen and then immediately did a follow up attack lunging at Miao.
Her eyes were wild and there was a dark aura around her for a moment.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:58 am
User Image

Listio noticed this fact quickly and raised a hand. "Stop" She shot off the spell on Sophia halting her in place. "Miao, Akashisen step away." Listio said as she started walking up. "I made the spell where you can still hear me Sophia. You letting anger fuel your attacks and creating a new darkness through it. Do not let that happen." She said releasing the stop spell.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:24 pm

User Image
Akashisen noticed Sophia had suddenly targeted Miao, though something seemed...off. She was about to move to block Sophia's attack on Miao, but stopped when Listio had stepped in instead. She sighed of relief, she thought that she might've been too late if she stopped Sophia herself. She nodded at Listio's suggestion to step away from Sophia, then looked at Miao, "Miao! You all right?" she said with concern.
Miao slowly sat up, rubbing her head where the shield had hit, "Ugh...y-yeah, though my head's still ringing." she said before getting up. She walked over to Akashisen, grinning at her, "Still, that was a cool way to reverse my surprise attack Aka."
Akashisen sighed, rubbing the back of her head, "I just wish you didn't always find some way to get yourself hurt during sparring sessions..." she then turned her attention back to Sophia.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:06 am

knux_nyan

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Sophia looked at Listio as she held her in suspended animation. As Listio released her, she fell into a kneeling position. She was breathing hard, tears were streaming her face.

She slowly leaned up to look at Akashisen and Miao and lowered her head.
"I'm sorry. I want to fight so bad but its hard..."

She looked to Listio,
"like my dark was back for a bit, not growing a new one."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:10 am
User Image

"Your body is trying to compensate for your lack of darkness....What happened to you? This is not like you." Listio asked crossing her arms.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:05 pm

knux_nyan

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Sophia looked down
"I don't know. Its like I wanted to fight and because I'm not strong enough, and I'm so.....anxiety about my keyblade....I let it get over me"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:43 pm
User Image

"You have friends behind you. Don't take that anxiety out on your friends. Remember a keyblade chooses its master." Listio said placing a hand on Sophia's shoulder. "I need you to focus on keeping your mind straight. Don't let that darkness in. If you let that anger drive you again you'll turn to hating those around you. That will only lead to suffering."

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:42 pm

User Image
Akashisen listened to Listio as she spoke to Sophia's situation about her inner darkness. She furrowed her eyebrows a little, putting a hand to her chest, "Don't let it control you huh...?" she said to herself. She'd never experience having trouble with something like inner darkness before. She can only imagine how much trouble it is to do so.
Miao hummed to herself a little before looking at Akashisen, "Hey Aka, what's it like to have to control darkness within you anyway?" she asked, thinking that she knew.
She looked at Miao, rubbing the back of her head, "I-I don't know...I've never had to deal with it before..."

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:53 pm

knux_nyan

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Sophia looked at everyone and sighed.
"its hard to remember that I have friends, when Liya looked at me, I could still see the innocence in her eyes, but she acted like I reverted back. I've never met someone else like her, and yet I can read her, that she felt threatened by me. That's never happened, yet her memories were erased so often that she'd never remember all the horrible things we did."

Sophia put her head down rubbing her head.
"so many people lose their hearts, but not many are able.....or gifted, to have theirs returned, like me."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:19 pm

User Image
Akashisen nodded as Sophia spoke. Miao, on the other hand, was nibbling on her hand. She seemed to be hungry again.
Akashisen noticed what Miao was doing and lightly elbowed her to stop, "Miao, don't do that, you're gonna actually bite your hand off one day with how sharp your teeth are..."
Miao chuckled, rubbing the back of her head. Her ears perked up, looking towards the door, "Hey, we have a guest." she said.

Odayaka opened the door to the room, and was about to walk in, but stopped when she noticed there were people inside the room. "O-Oh! E-Erm...u-umm..." she looked down and away from them, not knowing what to say to them. She then looked over at the portal in the room that led to the Light manor.

Knux-nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out