Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Jax. Enough of this. We need to talk Come to the admin office. Now." Diz said before disappearing.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:53 pm
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru
knux_nyan

User Image User Image

"oh im so scared, NOT!" Jax mocked
He turned to Talia.
"best see what the old fart wants. If you need help around, im sure Eric would help out." he said sending a chakram up into a tree.

Eric hit the chakram back and landed on the ground.
"yeah I got it, sheesh Jax, why do you have to be such a nobody."

Jax growled and left.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:15 am
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru
knux_nyan

Lawrence smirked as Jax was forced to leave. "Now he has another person wanting to murder him. There's no way he'll survive the week. Eric is a vengeful wave when wronged," he said to himself.

He looked to the other Eric. "Oh, you're here. Didn't notice you there mate. I'd love to stay and chat, but," he looked to Kirune. "Eric's mum invited us to lunch today. Namine's family will be there too. Big meal," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:45 am
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru
knux_nyan

User Image

Eric silently nodded and gave a soft smile
"no no, its quite alright, I hope you both have a nice afternoon."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:56 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"Wait, that was Jax?" Alex asked as everything happened at once. He watched as the man slunked off in a frustrated mess and frowned. He rushed after his friend, unsure of what was wrong.

"Oh! How lovely." Kirune replied, smiling at Lawrence. "Have you seen Eric? I'm a bit worried about meeting his parents..."

Behind Eric came a tap on his shoulder, a woman dressed up like Reiko from Taogonia smiled at him. "There you are. The princess has sent me to see if everything is all right to come here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:08 pm
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru
knux_nyan

User Image

"Alex, wait. He's been in a bad mood since he got here yesterday, so far I've had to subdue him several times. I mean, common! When I was having a telepathic message with Reiko, he beats me up and dumps sushi on me! He's been angry since his friend got murdered, but the murderer was a spirit hiding inside a innocent who was a friend of Jaster's. Its a long complicated story but that's the easiest I can say it."

Eric turned feeling the tapping on his shoulder, he smiled back to her
"I would love to have her here, I know she's probably very lonely. I would think its alright for her to come here, come back to where we first met." Eric blushed a bit at that thought.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:11 pm
kalenakeeper

"I see." The woman said to Eric before sighing. "But I insist that you consider the possibilities of what may happen if she leaves. The world was overpowered once, and it can be again..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:26 am
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru
knux_nyan

User Image

Eric looked away for a second then looked back at the woman.
"I know, but when she was sick, to make her well, I had to fight the darkness within the world. With that, after removing the darkness, I placed a safeguard so the world will at least have a fighting chance if the darkness were to come back. Half of my heart remains there, quite literally, along with my keyblade armor. If the world comes in danger, my heart and armor will animate into a guardian. I admit im not as strong as I was before that, but I won't let her world fall into darkness."

Now that he's said that, Eric does look a little pale.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:49 am
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Lawrence smiled at Kirune. "Don't worry about his parents. They're nice people. They treat me like one of their own. I'm sure they'll like you. Eric went to go tell namine and her family about it. They'll be there too," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:04 am
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"I hope I don't seem too southern for them..." Kirune looked down, still anxious as ever while she worried about her accent. She could hide it pretty well, but when nervous, it had a tendency to slip out.

"She did not mention this...I suppose it is all right. Reiko is in need of a break." The female said while looking around. "You will make sure she stays safe, correct?"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:44 am
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru
knux_nyan

User Image

Eric nodded
"I told her several times actually, but she has so much on her mind. I never told her of the armor, but I did say I was guarding Tagonia, even without being there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:13 am
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Lawrence chuckled. "You worry to much Kirune. Your accent will be a welcome change of pace after they put up with my bloody one for 5 years," he said.

Lawrence overheard the guard talking to Eric. Sounds like magical guard duty and a royal of sorts is coming for treatment. I better help Sasha when they arrive. She's got her hands full as is with all these bloomin morons injuring themselves, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:24 am
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"I know...I'm sorry Lawrence." Kirune said, huffing and looking down at the ground in a sort of mental funk. "I wish I was confident like you or Eric or Namine..."

"You still worry me, Eric." Came the familiar voice of Reiko. She hurried out from behind a nearby tree, dressed as she normally was back when she was attending the academy. She pulled Eric into a hug, unable to contain herself as she kissed him. "I wanted to surprise you. It's been so long since I've felt your touch..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:59 am
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Lawrence chuckled. "Trust me, Eric is far less confident in himself than he seems. Before you arrived, or maybe you were around, it was a while ago; he was injured in one of the many attacks on the school." Lawrence suddenly realized something. "You know Alex right? Little blonde kid, well he used to have blue hair and go by a different name. Anyway, Alex was injured as well. Yogtz, my moogle friend, was performing surgery on the poor boy. Long story short, Eric knocked Alex out by punching him in the face when he woke up since we didn't have anesthesia. As soon as Eric is able to talk again, I forgot to mention he was basically stabbed in the throat; he becomes a sad sack for doing something that was completely necessary. He would've just stayed in his room wallowing in depression forever if Namine didn't call him out on it. He takes anything he sees as himself messing up incredibly hard." Lawrence cleared his throat. "Sorry for talking your ear off just then. I guess I just wanted you to know Eric isn't some bloody Casanova," he said rubbing the back of his head.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:10 am
kimi23loveheart
therealkiru
knux_nyan

User Image

Eric seemed surprised when Reiko came from behind the tree that he was hiding at when Jax brought him down. He hugged her tightly and kissed her back, he had a big grin seeing her.
"I know, ive missed you too my dearest Reiko. Im sorry about what you saw that night, Jax....Jaster's nobody has been bullying me even though I can over power him so easily."

Jaster walked out only to see Lawrence and Kirune, Eric and Reiko. He slowly backed into the academy again deciding to do something else.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games