Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero spum his keyblade and slipped them into the scabbards. as the began to sheath, the same aura from before turned the keyblade back into swords as they rested in their scabbards. "If my scheduled tell me all I need to know the I will be on my way. Though I am not sure what to do since I cannot ever remember attending a school."

Mood: Relaxed
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:09 pm

"The schedule is mostly a guideline. You do as you will to earn your place here. Meet the other students around the school I'm sure you'll make a friend or two...find the dragonkin Shido. I'm sure you 2 will get along. He should be in the sparring room...that is just a suggestion tho." Diz said with a smile.

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light found himself in the Administration building. He looked around and shrugged but noticed DiZ. He seemed busy so Light didn't bother him. Light walked over to the bulletin board and checked the papers before walking out.
[Exit]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:18 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Turning away from Diz, Xero opened the door to the office saying, "Sounds like a plan to me," and then felt raising his right hand back to show him holding out his thumb along with his index and middle finger in a sign of farewell. He continued to walk the halls looking to his schedule to find the sparing room.

Transition To:Sparring Room

Mood: Relaxed
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:40 pm

"Ok then miss Wakai. You had something to speak to me about?" Diz asked her.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:12 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."A-Ah! Yes that's right!" Wakai stood up instantly after being called upon by Diz. "Well, you see, recently, I've lost control of my...ultimate form again and I nearly destroyed the courtyard...I could've destroyed more but thankfully Ms. Tsuyoi and some others subdued me from doing any more destruction." She looked down at the ground, gripping her dress skirt, "I want to be able to control it...before I lose control of it again...and I was hoping that the headmaster would know how."

[OOC:]

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:33 pm

"Hmm...I would suggest the collar but those usually only only work for heartless." Diz said as he stood up from his seat and seemed to float around the table to stand before Wakai looking her over. "A suppressor won't work. You need special training." He said before smiling. "I think i might have someone. She trained Rena." He said.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:48 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at Diz as he stood before her, she was a little intimidated by his height. She tilted her head, "Special training? Sasha said that too when she checked my condition..." she looked down, "She even said that my ultimate form is subdued inside me...but it's slowly building up."

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:22 pm

"Trust me. You'll like this woman. Goes by the name Listio. An Ex-master. She spends her days at the coliseum training new gladiators with that old goat. I can radio ahead and tell her your coming." He said waiting for her reply.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:02 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She looked at the ground and took a few seconds to think to herself, "...well...I really want to keep this power of mines under control," she looked back up at Diz, "So, if this lady...Listio, can help me, then I gladly accept."

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:10 pm

"Of course. Do you have a gummy ship? I can requisition one if you need it to get there." Diz asked.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:22 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."E-Eh!? A-Ah...umm." she looked down, and fidgets with her dress, "Well...even if you were to lend me a ship, I umm..." she looked in another direction, "Can't...exactly drive..." she would usually let her mother drive her, or Shinochi.

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:30 pm

"Don't worry. Automated flight. Just type the destination in the ship computer and it should take you there itself." Diz said with a smile.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:37 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked up at Diz with a blank expression on her face, "Oh, is that so?" she rubbed her head, a small smile appeared on her face. "Well, if it's that easy, then all right."

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Diz nodded as a holographic screen appeared before him and he waved his hand through it hitting keys. "Your ship will be waiting for you in hanger 2-B. Whenever your ready to leave head there." Diz said.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games