Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 2:15 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick partake in the enjoyment of the hug from his dear, lovely boyfriend. "Finally he gets to see where I work aside from the farmer's market. Far from bringing lunch here, but it is a start. Not like it is required, but it would be nice to be surprised" he thought to himself after his boyfriend decided to come inside the store. He did a look over on the timesheet for the employees just to check if they were doing their shifts. Headed back to the front afterwards and quietly as possible walks over to his boyfriend. "Has any of them piqued your interest?" he asked softly. "The store sells most of the popular ones around the world and some of the obscure ones here and there" he said about the candy out on the floor. Moved towards the entrance a little, "If you're ready we can head on our or if you want some candy I can wait until your finished" he said willing to wait on boyfriend if he isn't done browsing. "I was thinking though since the jewelry shop is in uptown there are two different activities we can do in that area. We could go clothes shopping or stroll through the museum. Which one do you want to do? I would like to give you the final say" he asked him after thinking some more after a few moments.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 6:00 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Sucre Refinements
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

Saeki was looking at the store. Since they had been rather busy the passed days and already met up at Farmer's Market and before that Patrick had been gone and they didn't get a chance to meet more often there had never been a reason to go to this store. It was nice to see where he worked though, even if Saeki wasn't really a candy person. When he heard Patrick behind next to him he looked at them and smiled. "I don't really eat much candy. But it is interesting to see the different types." he replied. The young man nodded when his boyfriend asked if he was ready. "All good, I am set. Let's go." he said and smiled. Saeki would rarely be tempted to buy candy. He listened to the other as they spoke of uptown and Saeki thought about it for a moment. "Hmm, well I don't need new clothes. Do you? If you do we can always go to the clothes store first but if not we can go to the museum." he offered. After all if his boyfriend needed clothes it made sense they would go the store after the jewelry first before going to the museum.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:28 am
User Image

Riley Sawyer

Riley was having quite a difficult time deciding on which pack she should purchase. She loved the flavor of chocolate and strawberry together, but then these had a caramel filling! Oh but these were double chocolate with a ganache filling! And there were quite a few more to choose from and by this point Riley was standing there with several different boxes in her hands and arms, unable to decide on which one she wanted. However her intense focus would be broken when a young ladies voice snapped her out of her own mind, causing her to jump a little bit, rattling the boxes in her arms before she let out a small chuckle "Oh, sorry! I'm just having such a difficult time deciding which to get" she stated with a small chuckle as Riley would turn back to the candies and let out a small huff "They all look so good, how am I supposed to choose?!" she whined more to herself before looking at the other girl "If you don't mind, which are your favorites?" maybe if Riley had a second opinion she would be able to finally make a decision. She wished the she wasn't so indecisive but making choices like this was always really hard for the shapeshifter! She'd taken forever just to decide on which form to take this morning, Riley was so bad at this sort of thing sometimes.

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 12:29 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I'm not a really a candy person myself, but the fruity kind does come in handy after eating a meal with a strong aftertaste to it" Patrick said in response about candy. Not being excessive about candy didn't work against him in getting this manager job since it was less likely to lose control around candy stock. "Since his candy preference is like this then eating after holiday candy as a couple would be out of question along with the candy related situations in the bedroom. I should probably set aside some candy to buy to give out to trick or treaters" he thought to himself and glanced at the candy displays again. Even if this turns out to be Saeki's first and last visit to the workplace he appreciated having this opportunity happen despite how short it is he thought it was more than what he deserved. Mentally reprimanded himself for any naughty thoughts that came to mind when he wasn't looking at the other male. "Okay" he said and walks the rest of the way to the entrance then exited. "Uh, no. The museum then" he turned down the offer. He was so relieved his boyfriend didn't pick clothes shopping because he felt he would be too self-conscious to be trying out clothes in the other's presence. Also with the visit to the museum he was hopeful it could override the blind date he had there last time. [exit to jewelry shop]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: distracted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 3:24 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Sucre Refinement
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: 'This day sounds amazing already.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

Saeki smiled when Patrick replied about candy. It was good to hear they shared that thought as well. Though of course he too did remember about Halloween among all that candy. Not where he came from, there was no trick or treating there, but he had heard of the American tradition. "Is it true that in this region children go door to door in scary costumes and gather candy?" he asked curiously and looked at his boyfriend. Of course there were many rumors about it even in Japan but you never knew. The young man was of course oblivious to Patrick's mind. Not that he didn't feel the same when they spent time together but he was unaware these thoughts were in the other's mind just now. As they agreed on the plan after the jewelry shop, Saeki chuckled and wrapped his arms around the other man's waist. It was great that you could do this out in the open here. "I look forward to seeing our jewelry and our dates. I'm sure it will be an amazing day." he said happily and smiled.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 1:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Weapon(s): A staff called Aymer
Housing: 1322 Ombre Housing District
Profile: Sophia's Information!
"For there to be darkness..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Phi managed to grab all that she had needed as she reached over the other girl that was shopping. She appeared to be in her own little world until she came around. When she looked over at the candies that she was trying to decide on, she tilted her head a bit. "I'd buy one of each. It's hard to say which ones are my favorite as I can be a bit of a...sweets freak at times, according to my sister. But, if I had to pick something, I'd go for something chocolate." Chocolate was her favorite among candy. It didn't really matter what kind of candy it was so long as it was chocolate. She then looked over at a nearby shelf to see what they had but didn't have what she was looking for. "Hmm...it seems that they're out this time. Oh well"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there must be light"

Party: Phi
Personal thoughts (OOC):

By Bi Blitz

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 12:07 pm
User Image

Riley Sawyer

Riley would tilt her head a bit when the other female began to speak, commenting that she'd buy one of each. Riley's golden eyes would light up. Buy one of each! That sounded genius! But...the blonde hadn't brought enough money to buy one of each bonbon! Nooo! This was a tragedy! She'd just been handed a genius idea and Riley couldn't even act on it, this was the worst! However as Riley began to hear her speak about her favorites and how she was a sweet freak....heh...that made Riley chuckle a little bit, she had mentioned that something with chocolate was her favorite. Riley would nod her head. OK, so maybe these double chocolate bonbons would be what she purchase! "Thank you Miss!" she'd thank the stranger as she now looked at all the different boxes stacked in her arms, now she knew she had the double chocolate on her list but she had enough for one more box. Now what should she get? She loved the fruit filling but there was also one with nougat was also so tempting! However eventually she would notice the young woman now seemed a bit disappointed over something "Are you looking for something in particular?" she'd question with a curious look on her face.

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 6:20 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Weapon(s): A staff called Aymer
Housing: 1322 Ombre Housing District
Profile: Sophia's Information!
"For there to be darkness..."

★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Phi was checking out the shelves in case some of what she was looking for may have been behind something else since people have a real knack of putting stuff back on store shelves in places where they don't actually belong. Last time she had came here, she had found a big bag of chocolates behind something else that didn't go where it was put. "They sell these bags of chocolates and I was hoping to grab one or two but it looks like they don't have any. They're a pretty hot commodity so they tend to go pretty fast. I thought I was here early enough but I guess not." She sighed, scratching her head and went back to browsing over the shelves the other girl was looking through. "But I did come here to look for more variety so I guess I can't be too picky now, can I?" She already had a good amount of sweets piled in her basket but she wanted just a few more to go along with it for good measure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there must be light"

Party: Phi
Personal thoughts (OOC):

By Bi Blitz

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 12:20 pm
User Image

Riley Sawyer

Riley would tilt her head a little bit and blinked when the other girl explained about a bag of chocolates that he'd wanted to purchase but apparently they were quite popular. She slowly nodded her head in understanding, it made sense. A bag of really good chocolate probably didn't last too long on the shelves, especially if it was popular which judging by the empty shelf, it was "Oh my, I can't imagine coming any earlier for some candy. You'd have to arrive almost when the store opens if that's the case!" Riley was a morning person but the thought of getting up early to go to the candy store seemed so extreme, but then it seemed some people did just that! Riley would then nod her head a little bit before suddenly smiling a bit "Ooo Ooo!" she cried out before placing a few of the items in her arms down that she wasn't going to purchase and smiled as she reached onto the shelf and pulled out a box of chocolates off the shelf and held them up "This one is one of my many favorites! They're chocolate coated cherries but then the cherries are stuffed with fudge!" she smiled a little bit "They're pretty rich so I can only eat one or two at a time but they're soooo good!" she then paused for a moment before grabbing a second box off the shelf "Actually I think I'll grab a box for myself..." she laughed a small bit, hoping her suggestion was alright for her new acquaintance.

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:03 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, σcтσвєя ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑦
( ① чєαя, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:20 am
ll Neo ll

♼ ''In the wrong time period but I'll make the best of things while I'm here''♼

♼Andreas Batson O'Crom The Man Out Of Time.♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♼ It was rather cool today which didn't bother the big man named Andreas as he walked down the street. He had made some progress in figuring out time travel, but boy was it a slow process. One step at a time he had been mutterting that for the past few days his mantra. With his hands behind his head his mind raced thinking about his parents. One day he would have to meet them, oh boy that was going to be something. He also thought about Lisa, such a nice woman, he began to blush a bit he had to admit he liked her. To her expressive lively eyes, and her soft pouting lips Andreas had to actively stop thinking about her. Something he had not felt in a while " Yet I know the consequences of my actions. What will she say if I told her I was from the future?" The man was no fool he could see past the immediate and look beyond. Yet here he was doing a foolish thing why?

♼ Because he is still mortal, flawed by design, but capable of greatness. He also knew there are ways this outcome could workout for the both of them. There are many roads to life, and his experiences in life had opened up his eyes to many possibilities. No wonder he had asked her to meet him here, not only that he had inherited his mum's sweet tooth. However the sweetness would have to wait when he heard some kids arguing. One kid is the classic big bully with a unibrow picking on smaller kids. Andreas walked up to them and spoke " Hey chill out kid" he told the bully which the kid responded with a " Or what butthead." Andreas snickers before saying "Or I'll do this" Andreas loosen his scarf and pop his head off his shoulders. Surprise to say the outcome had both the kids running in terror, Andreas meant well but he didn't think it through. He thought about chasing after the kid that was being bullied, but that would not look good at all.

♼ Instead he put his head back on, and pulled his scarf around his neck. Then turning on his hills he walked off whistling to himself as if nothing had happened. Good thing no one was around to see that, and so Andreas headed off. He made it a point to arrive on time. A gentleman is always on time. When he finally arrived at Sucre’s Refinement, he felt the memories come rushing back to him. His family used to come here all the time when he was a kid, he felt tears welling up a bit. Wiping his eyes he was smiling though hard to tell if it was tears of joy or sadness. Stepping forward he decided to wait outside for her. It would be more impactful to wait.

♼This place is still around thirty years from now, and the idea of tasting sweets that are discontinued made him excited. Yeah Andreas is in a good all there was to it is wait for Lisa, and so he did.
b]OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image

Mood: Feeling Great a little nervous.

Thoughts:'' Ah, the sweet tooth compels me. ''

Company: Lisa

Inventory: Wallet with credit card( Amount 5,000,000) Scythe Stand By Mode(Turns into a staff)
♼' We have flying cars in the future and hoverboards just to let you know ''♼

✔Dillan(flash of light or loyal companion) His trusty steed gifted to him by a strange man. He was about ten when he received this young mare.
User Image

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}

> Electricity manipulation: Andreas has inherited the powers of electricity manipulation from his grandfather Zeus. He may not be as physically strong as his father, but he makes up for it with his versatile electric abilities. For example, he can fire lightning nets from his palm to shock and capture, can create orbs of lighting to surround himself and the area, can hurdle lightning bolts like Zeus, and call down a powerful smite etc. His powers are limited to only his imagination.

Electricity Manipulation

>>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Allows him to fight far longer than a normal human being. He can also take a lot of punishment thanks to his dullahan and dime god heritage. This is perfect for his job is very demanding when the dead refuses to move on.

> Superhuman Speed: What else is there to say he's faster than any man and can reach speeds of 200mphs. This goes hand in hand with his stamina. As he can run down most people leading to much successful reaping good for him bad for them.

> Death Sense: Inherited from his mother which used to scare the hell out of him. Thankfully his loving mother trained him on how to focus this ability to now hunt the dying and send them to the afterlife. (Sense when someone is about to die, he knows their name and where they are.)

> All you know could be an illusion(Illusion spell): Andreas creates a black ball the size of a baseball and slams it on the ground. Black and purple smoke fill the area half the size of a football field(60 feet and 80 widths) . Those who are inside of this spell field start to experience horrible illusions spawn from their worst nightmares. Their senses are also altered making it hard for them to distinguish reality from fiction. Those who can fly can escape or blow the smoke away, but his not going to let that happen so easily. Even the undead cannot escape it since it is magical in nature. The major drawback is that it takes three minutes before it takes effect(two posts).
(Spell cooldown: three posts)
> Magical Runes: Using ancient magic he can create runes upon any surface but the air. These are usually used in conjunction with his illusion spell and once triggered unleash a powerful burst of magical energy. He can creat them five feet away from himself, and the downside he can only create five at a time.
(Spell Cooldown 4 post)
Weapon(s): The Touch Of Death(Scythe): A high tech scythe created by his own two hands. This amazing weapon blade is made of magical metal that absorbs electricity making its blade stronger. At one-hundred-percent charge the blade becomes pure energy filled and can be split into four blades. In addition, he can send waves of slicing energy at his foes. This depletes the energy so he is only limited to only ten wave slashes. The combination of technology, magical metal, and the skill of the wilder makes for a deadly weapon. The energy of the blade is blue just like the electricity he produces naturally. He can recall his scythe to himself just like thor legendary hammer Mjolnir. Instead of magic, it is nanobot technology in his blood that recalls it to him.
(Recharge time for the scythe is three posts)

Example of the weapon:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

The last thing Lisa expected was a text from the new friend she made around the grocery store just the other day, but it was a pleasant surprise to say the least. She didn't have much to do at the store, simply compile some paperwork so meeting him wasn't going to affect her work at all. Besides, with the vacant spot for Rigel's position, things might have been all on her head, but one day off wouldn't really hurt right?

The man did say she would like this place and she was looking forward to their meet more than before. The woman wore a simple outfit consisting of a black turtleneck and a skirt, tall boots to keep her from freezing with the dropping weather and her hair let lose to bounce freely when she walked. The woman did come across children running from the direction she was headed, a tad bit confused as she heard them mumble something incomprehensible which made her take a moment to look back before continuing ahead. "I wonder what happened." she mumbled to herself.

A smile formed upon her lips when she spotted him, waving to him, probably drawing the attention of every passer by. "Andreas!" she called out with a bright grin, "I hope I didn't keep you too long!" she added as she got close, the quick smell of all the carbs behind the man quickly drawing her attention as she tilted her head over to look past him. "A candy store?" she would ask, looking back at him, reaching up to rest her ice cold fingers on his cheeks, "How do you know me so well already?" she would state, pulling her hands back with a smile.

"I didn't take you for a sweet tooth, well honestly, I didn't think of what you could like, I mean, not that I didn't think of you...but I didn't think of food. Just yet." she would state as they headed inside, her eyes quickly drawn to the shelves next to them, to see the kinds of candies on display. "Oh my, that one looks unusual." she would mumble to herself.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Andreas || Mood: Decent || Single || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Sucre's Refinements || Listening to: || OOTD: Cold day
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Occ:
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:15 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑥
( ① чєαя, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:33 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick came in the morning after his morning routine and he pretty much recovered from the weekend's events. There were others here and customers that happen to be here when he opened up the store. He let them in once the lights were on and the front doors unlocked. As soon as he noticed there was some downtime after the paying customers he picked up the receiver of the store phone and dialed his boyfriend's phone number. At this point he had memorized it so he had no problem doing it. Delegated the available employees to go through the boxes in the back of the Halloween theme candy to restock the ones upfront because they were selling like hotcakes so it was best to do it now instead of closing time. Held the receiver near his left ear as he patiently waited for other to answer the call. In the meantime listening to the Halloween themed music that was playing in the store.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: patient.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, NPCs, and calling his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:32 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

While Patrick was waiting to hear the other's voice he came to a decision this being the last time using this phone for personal use unless it was an emergency. He didn't want to get his boyfriend into trouble or himself if he made too many of these calls at the store. "Good morning to you too, dear" he greeted back. "I'm...doing okay" he said after a pause. "It is doing fine for the time being. Probably be busy tomorrow onward till it closes early on the eve of Halloween" he answered. "I was just calling to check up on you and...I was thinking that...maybe we could stop by the smoothie place we had our date at and check the time limited smoothie that customers have been talking about sometime today" he said softly and pausing a couple of times as he was trying to get out what he was getting out. He wondered for a second if there is a secret agency that listens to conversations through phone calls, but he couldn't think of any reason if anyone would do now brushed it off as being paranoid from watching thriller movies.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: meekness.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, NPCs, and on the phone with his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces