Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:14 pm
Dante

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lior continued on with her beat-down on Ace,while he cried out in more pain.
Vanille listened to her cousin and nodded."That's good to know...I'll go and stop her before she truly does kill my brother..."said Vanille as she started walking towards her friend.
Hunter watched her go."Man...she is braver than me when it comes to stopping Lior..."said Hunter with a slight blush.
Chander heard what Kyrie had said and slightly froze."Ahahaha...right..."said Chander a little nervously.I better not tell her about what had happened...thought Chander.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:44 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie notice their tenses, this leaves her puzzle, "Did something happen?" she ask them, Nero give a look at Chander a slight panic. He begin to speaks to her while rubbing his head by his devil bringer, "It's really bad, and we kinda destroy the Castle," he said very uneasy tone, hate to lie to his wife about Mundus return like he tries to hide his Devil Bringer, until she witness him and Credo. Kyrie look at two men very puzzle.
Meanwhile, Ryu and Rodan chuckle to see Ace suffer. Rodan begin to speak with a smirk to his friend, "I guess this is why mom always keeps up with Dante by her fierce talk and owns her a money," he said to his friend with tough attitude. Ryu slowly dies his chuckle after he watch his cousin approach to Lior and nearly beaten up Ace, and Rodan look his friend, "Still need to find the way to track the Mundus' army that killed Kate?" he ask him to mention Kate. Ryu lower his eyes, but he shook his head, "Trying to, but I need to look for an information before I will hunt them down before that day."

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:42 pm
Dante

Vanille walked up to Lior and gently put her hand on her friend's shoulder."Lior...calm down now...I believe that my idiotic baby brother has learned his lesson..."said Vanille as she glared at her beaten up brother."Right? Ace?"
Ace managed to glance up at his sister and Lior."Y-Yes...I did..."said Ace as he coughed.
Lior calmed down and took a deep breath and looked at Vanille."Thank you Vanille."she said as she and Vanille walked of to go inside the shop while Ace just laid on the ground in pain.
Chaner and Hunter then walked over and looked down at him."Are you okay,Ace?"asked Hunter with a blank expression.
"D-Do you want me to heal you up?"asked Chander with a worried voice.
Ace looked up at them."Nah...j-just leave me be...besides...I'm half demon remember? I'll heal right up..."replied Ace.
meanwhile...
When the girls walked in they saw Dante and Vergil talking and looked at each other.
"Want to go make something sweet?"asked Lior.
"Hmmmm...yes...hey I know! Let's ask my cousin Kyrie to help!Besides..."started Vanille as she grinned and whispered in Lior's ear.
Lior's eyes widened."It is?"
Vanille nodded happily.
"Let's do it then!"
Grinning Vanille ran out the door and up to Kyrie."Cousin KyrKyr!"called Vanille.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:34 pm
[User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Ryu and Rodan look at Ace and the rest, Ryu only just shrug,"We are surround by an idiot," he comment, Rodan nod to agree with his friend, "Namely Ace."
Kyrie still wonder what happen back then, until Nero speaks to her, "Everything is fine Kyrie, I better take a nap," he said to hr and leaves to head to the room to get some sleep. Kyrie watch her husband go, until she hears Vanille calls her as she look at her in surprise, but smiles at her future cousin in law, "Yes Vanille?"

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:44 pm
Dante

Vanille smiledand watched Nero walk all the way into the shop."Guess what?"asked Vanille as she was slightly jumping up and down in excitement.
Lior decided to tell Dante and Vergil about the secret,because hello, they ae Nero's family after all.
Walking out into the so called "office",Lior walked up to the desk which gained the two males' attentions.
"Lior?What is it?"asked Vergil.
Dante just looked at her with curiosity.
"Okay...first of all I hope I wasn't interrupting anything important...but..."started Lior."But...Vanille is planning a surprise birthday party for Nero!"
Vergil's eyes widened in surprise."His birthday is..."he started.
"Is today?"finished Dante.
Lior nodded for the answer.
The twins looked at each other once the surprise wore off and smiled before nodding and looking back at the girl."Let's get to decorating!"they said.
Lior grinned and the three of them started to write things down they needed for the party.
meanwhile
Ace was still laying on the ground,now with a scowl do to hearing Ryo and Rodan."Shut the f*ck up!"shouted Ace."Why don't all of you go and bug someone else for a while?!"
Hunter rolled his eyes and kicked Ace's side."Why?So that you can cry because of the pain?"asked Hunter blankly.
Chander sweat-dropped at what Hunter did and asked."Th-That was a little harsh...d-don't you think?"asked Chander.
Hunter shrugged and walked off after the short exchange of words.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:36 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Can't I have to prepare for dad's birthday," Ryu respond and left, just as Rodan remember, "Oh cr*p, it is Nero's birthday. How the h*ll did I forgot," he ask himself and follow Ryu. Kyrie glance at where Nero gone, she smile brightly and head to the kitchen to prepare for the cake, "It'e been a while since my parent's died, just use to be two of us Nero," she said to herself as she recall her time of celebrate birthday with her parents, before they were killed, Credo, Nero, and herself grew up together and celebrate their birthdays, until Credo sacrifice himself to try to save Nero and Kyrie from the traitor, yet request Dante to save them before he dissolve into a light.

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:59 pm
Dante

Vanille giggled at Rodan after he said that he had forgotten about Nero's birthday then ran off to help Kyrie with the cake.
As Vanille walked in she saw Lior,her uncle,and her father trying to think of what is needed for the party and walked over to them."How about something simple like a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' sign? And maybe some balloons?"asked Vanille."You know...keep simple and cheap...since how papa is always being cheap."
"Vanille!I'm not always cheap!"shouted Dante as Vergil,Lior,and Vanille laughed.
"Sorry!"replied Vanille as she giggled.
"Anyway...that sounds like a good idea...who wants to come with me to get everything?"asked Vergil.
Lior smiled but politely declined his offer."Sorry...but I had already offered to help Vanille and Kyrie with the cooking...well after we ask anyway."she said.
"You can cook? HA! Your mother can't cook for anything."said Dante without thinking first,which earned him a punch on the head by Lior.
"*sshole..."muttered Lior as she and Vanille walked into the kitchen.
"Hey Kyrie...would you like some help with the cake or anything?"asked Vanille.
Outside...
Chander heard Ryu and Rodan."It's his birthday?"he asked.
Hunter was quiet since how he never really hung around the Sparda family.
Ace groaned,from both sitting up and forgetting about his cousin's birthday."Awwww man...Rodan's not the only one who forgot..."said Ace as he painfully stood up and ended up with his back popping loudly and him laughing nervously."Hehehe...ow..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:12 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie listens to Vanille and earn an anime sweat drop when she call her father "cheap", but she giggle, "He always does, and yes while I'm start to make the frosting, why don't you bake a cake," she suggest to Vanille, Ryu arrive with the supplies for decorations. "I save some cash from devil hunting, so I run off to the store and buy them," he announce and Rodan look at Chander, "It is, I suddenly remember now. Kyrie is baking a cake with Vanille and Lior. I better help Vergil get-," he said and look at Ryu, who already got everything as he stop, "Nevermind," he respond and look at vergil, "Shall we get starting Vergil?"

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:38 am
Dante

Vanille and Lior nodded and got the items they needed for the cake.
"Wait...what's Nero's favorite flavor anyway?"asked Lior.
Vanille froze."Uhhh...good question..."replied Vanille.
meanwhile
Dante and Vergil looked up at Ryu and Rodan with smiles.
"Let's start decorating!"they said.
Just as they said that,Hunter,Ace,and Chander walked in.
"Do you guys need any help?"asked Chander and Ace.
Hunter sighed but looked at the twins."I-If so...let us know?"said Hunter nervously."I guess..."

(lol oops...I made Hunter rhyme there)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:27 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Nero likes berries a lot," says Kyrie as she makes a food coloring for the frosting as she smiles.
Ryu and Rodan look at both Hunter, Ace, and Chander. Rodan smiles, while Ryu put on his poker face, "Sure," they reply and put up the decorating around the shop. Rodan and Ryu sure love to mess with Dante's office.

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:35 pm
Dante

Lior and Vanille giggled at Nero's favorite flavor.
"Looks like it's a strawberry cake for my cousin!"said Vanille.
Lior giggled again."Good idea! Oh I know! We can decorate the cake with some berries too!"said Lior as she and Vanille started mixing the ingredients for the strawberry cake.
"Hm...that's perfect! But I think we'll need some more strawberries since how my dad is addicted to the things."said Vanille."I'll go and ask someone to go and buy some more..."
Vanille then walked out of the kitchen and into the living rom area of the shop.
"Hey can someone head out and get some strawberries?Please?"
meanwhile
Hunter,Chander and Ace had started to help decorate for the party.
Hunter had heard Vanille and looked over to her with a light blush.
"I-I'll go and get them f-for you!"said Hunter.
"Oh thank you Hunter!"she said as she ran up,handed him some money,and hugged him before running back into the kitchen.
Hunter,who was blushing brighter than before after the hug,had started to walk towards the door.
Ace and witnessed the whole thing and snickered."Hey Hunter...her favorite stone is an emerald!"said Ace.
Dante,who had also witnessed the exchange glared at Hunter.
Hunter heard Ace and froze."O-Oh shut up,Ace!"he said as he left the shop with the feeling of Dante's glare burning into his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie smiles and resume making a frost. Rodan, meanwhile, snickers at Hunter's reaction about him with Vanille. Ryu take a notice his great uncle's glare as he narrow his blue eyes.

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:51 pm
Dante

Once Vanille got back into the kitchen,she saw Lior put the cake into the oven.
"Oh goodie! The cake's in!"squealed Vanille.
Lior giggled at her best friend."Vanille...you are so silly sometimes."said Lior with a small smile."Anyway...is there anything else you need help with Kyrie?"
Vanille laughed and shook her head while shrugging,like her dad."Sorry...couldn't help it."
meanwhile
Ace looked at his dad and noticed he had a glare and rolled his eyes."Relax dad...I was kidding!"he said.
Dante sighed and looked at his son."I know you were...it's just...well..."started Dante.
Vergil had listened in on the conversation."It's because she's still his little girl...and she always will be."he finished for his younger twin.
Chander smiled about the conversation but didn't join in on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:25 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie thought of it as she finish making the frosting, "Hmm... how about berry jam for in middle of cake layer, he will love that," she suggest the idea for cake layer.

LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:38 pm
Dante

Vanille and Lior smiled and nodded their heads and smiled.
"Good idea!"said Vanille.
"Yeah! All we really need to do is wait for the berries!"said Lior.
"Yep...Hunter should be back pretty soon!"
At this time Ace walked in and heard his sister and smirked."Yeah...you might want to expect an emerald too~"said Ace.
Vanille blushed at her brother's words as it slowly dawned on Lior about what Ace was talking about before she burst out laughing.
meanwhile
Vergil,Dante,and Chander ignored the talking and the laughter and continued to decorate.  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games