Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:29 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka felt his face grow slack in surprise - perhaps even shock - at Syy so accurately, and confidently, guessing the man whom Inka had been with that morning. Was it so obvious even then? That Inka had been so effectively smitten with another man that Sypher had noticed as soon as he had spotted them. And... honestly, of course it was. It was nice to allow himself that moment of feeling the centre of attention - outside of a briefing room. He could make excuses how the parents of children Minowa's age (appearance wise) would pity Inka for being a single father, but it has always been Inka keeping them at arms length for not wanting to witness what a 'perfect' parent could be (because ancestors know he isn't it). Or how he needed to keep up the barrier between himself and his co-workers for the sake of professionalism, of boundaries. But he knew he was scared of appearing unreliable to them. Or the guilt of having been so viciously, outrageously harsh when first meeting Severin, of Severin first expressing his interest in Inka (platonic or not) but Inka was, truthfully, painfully honestly, lonely.

Inka pressed his lips tight, pain pulling at the corners of his eyes, but the Hizara didn't confirm the man he was with that morning was Severin, wondering whether giving a name was the right thing to do at all. If Syy thought he was lying, maybe. But to just... drag the Raigyo into Inka's own mess seemed... it seemed like something Inka needed to own up to. Not drag others into. Not anymore than he already has. Still, it hurt to see Syy so easily remove the ring he had only just placed so confidently onto his finger, enough so Inka wasn't able to stop himself from looking in, suddenly feeling a desperate need to breath through his mouth, as though starving of air. The sight of fingers brushing over an object that Inka had once held so reverently, had secreted away and thought forever lost in murky depths... He feared Syy was going to give it back to Inka the way Syy looked at it. It would be deserved, he reasoned, to be so thoroughly rejected after such a massive break of what emotional bond Syy assumed they had with each other.

"Please don't blame him." Inka managed to say, voice soft. His face was downcast and slightly turned away, doing his best to keep his face from showing too much emotion, as if that would somehow wrong Syy any further. "The fault entirely lies with me." If he wanted to say anything further, it wouldn't have come as his attention was wholly snatched up by Syy reaching up to remove the chain from his neck. With a pinched, pained expression, Inka waited, head bowed slightly in acceptance, but the ring was never offered. Amber eyes could only stare at Syy's chest in disbelief after witnessing Syy deciding to keep the engagement ring Inka had gotten for him.

"The way I went about it was." It shouldn't have made him confident, seeing Syy keep the ring. Not after what Inka had done to him, but it did. "I know I don't have any right in saying this, but I still want us to try. Being together." He tried to clarify, but he knew, if he kept going like this, it wouldn't make sense. So he stopped, sat back a little bit and just breathed, knuckles of one hand pressed to his forehead as he struggled to get his thoughts in order. "It's wrong of me to say - it hurts so much to see you without that confidence I remember you for.

It felt good," He spoke, softer now, out of guilt or shame or maybe even embarrassment as well. "feeling someone so confidently pursue me. But maybe I liked it so much because it reminded me of you. That maybe, ultimately, I still want you." The last words were rushed out, unsteady and lacking confidence, but tinged by the red in the tips of his ears. "I used to imagine finding you but even at the most horrible scenario, I never once considered you'd be any different from how I remember you to be. That you wouldn't be able to shake off anything thrown at you and we'd immediately be getting into arguments again and I took comfort in that. I took comfort in knowing I would have you to rely on again and I..." He sucks in a breath, amber eyes still resting on Syy's chest. "I didn't realise till now how much you might have needed me to be that for you. I failed in being that for you - not just this morning, but this entire time because I'm only just realising this now. Because I focused on what I wanted. On how I thought things would go and I didn't take a moment to reconsider how to handle the actual reality of our situation." Inka sighs, covering his mouth with a hand as he fought against the feeling of being unsteady in his own body.

"Maybe this won't..." He swallows. "Maybe this won't work out. Maybe it will but we just need to find a way to make it so. But I know I want to try." He looks up, hoping that he appeared at least half as restrained and calm as he was trying to be. "If you're okay with that."

ch 1,030 // 1,030 | 950 // 950 st
                  ⧼ Father ⬘ Mizukage ⬘ Godaime ⬘ Bukijutsu ⬘ Performer ⧽

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:11 am
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝔸 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕂ᵒᵑᵢᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵃᵗʰᵉʳ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

How could he not know who it was? It wasn’t through any particularly emotional intuitiveness on Syy’s part. It was merely...knowing Inka. Knowing that, having been interrupted the night before, Inka would have felt compelled to apologize and offer some sort of reparation to the man. Saying he had been with a man, flirted with him, that morning. It was simply a logical step to conclude that it was the man with whom Inka had been on a date. A date Syy had interrupted.

Don’t be angry with the other man? The thought had never even crossed Syy’s mind, if he was being honest with himself. The man had, despite the circumstances, tried to help Syy when he was panicking in that ramen shop. When he'd been on the brink of shock. The man had reached out to help "I'm n-not angry." His eyes on Inka’s face, he watched his gaze fall to his chest where the ring lay, safe against his chest.

My confidence... he felt something snap a little inside him. His confidence? A fist tightened as he looked away, his eyes hurt at the words coming from Inka. Yes. He wasn’t the same person he had been. He couldn’t shake off the pain, the isolation, the fear, that had been his life for six years. It was with him. It always would be. It had changed him. And yes. He had needed Inka to be, at least for a time, his strength. But...could he really ask that of Inka? He’d relied on the memories of Inka and Minowa to keep him sane, depending on them for six years, and they had impacted his way of thinking about the two. Maybe...no, definitely. There was no doubt that both of them had expectations without seeing the reality of their actual situation. It was like they were standing back to back, looking at past memories to create what they thought would be a new reality. One thing hadn’t changed though.

The pain in his chest was lessening, the stinging in his heart softening. Of course it was. He’d said it earlier. No betrayal would ever change the strength of Syy’s love for Inka. It was a single, unwavering truth. Before Inka, there had been moments. Flashes of relationships. Syy didn’t think he could ever go back to something like that. Till his last breath… Inka would always have his heart. He reached out, his hand finding Inka’s and interlacing their fingers, “I-I want nothing m-more than to be with you.” he said finally, pulling the hand he had interlaced his fingers with to his lips “I want to be with you. Only you.” It didn’t matter to him how much pain he was in at the moment. It would pass. If they could make it work, if they could be together again as they had. He closed his eyes, letting out a breath I don’t know if I can be the person I was anymore. But, maybe, I can be the person Inka will stay with.

Maybes. Too many maybes. “I w-want to try.” Please...I don’t want to be without you again. his eyes came up to meet Inka's, briefly. If he was okay with it? Leaning in, pulling Inka's arm to hold his hand to his chest, Syy pressed his lips to Inka's. It was a hard, rough kiss, of someone long out of practice but desperate to push their feelings to the other person. His lips were equally rough and his teeth nipped Inka's lip as he pulled back, breaking the kiss for a breath, his ears turning red "I w-wanted to do th-that sooner. But...I didn't kn-know. How you would react to it. To me." Under Inka's hand, he would feel Syy's heart beating quickly and the metal of the engagement ring now under his body suit.

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

𝕀 have been changed by what was done to 𝕞e
but 𝕀 will not be 𝕣educed by it

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:16 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Amber eyes locked onto the movement of Syy's hand reaching and taking hold of his own - pale digits clasped over tan skin, interlocking. And wasn't that a sight he had forgotten he had used to long over. And it hurt - damn him into the dirt and beyond but it hurt so much and all he could hear over the buzz in his ears were his own fears that this was all going to end in more pain because Inka can't keep his s**t together for more than a few minutes. He manages to push out a small sound of acquiescence because he does want to try too. For all his worries and concerns, he wishes they could go back in time and make things right. And maybe that's not the same thing, but what would running away reveal but his own inability to make a decision?

It felt like a damn breaking, heat and want and relief all at once when Syy kissed him. His hands were numb - all he felt was the kiss and buzzing grew louder in his head. The Hizara shifted forward, leaning in to press his forehead hard into the older man's shoulder. The hand Syy had taken and pressed to his chest curled into a fist, fingers caging in and around the unrelenting outline of that damnable ring. "Me neither." He whispered back, wishing he just had the answers. Any answers. Even if just one - as though that would be enough to figure everything else out. Maybe it would.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:36 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Syy’s hand curled around Inka’s fist on his chest as the younger man dropped his head into his shoulder, feeling the weight. He wished he could say something that would magically fix things between them but anything that came to mind sounded hollow and insincere. For all that they, as shinobi, could do, there wasn’t some jutsu or technique that could repair what had happened. Nothing could repair the damage that was done to Syy during his captivity. And there was nothing that he could give to Inka that would magically fix the last six years of confusion and worrying that he had gone through. He kissed the top of Inka’s head, burying his nose and lips into his hair, breathing in carefully and slowly. All they could do at this point was try. Try to work out the issues they had before. Try to get a grip on the issues they have now. He nudged Inka’s head with his nose, much like a cat would bump it’s head affectionately into its owner’s hand, “I’ll wear it again. When you ask me to.'' His words were careful, measured, with no stutter and he squeezed Inka’s hand that was clenched around the ring under his shirt. While the moment before had been shattered, Syy’s words were, as always, filled with a deep affection for Inka.

Syy kissed Inka’s forehead before whispering “And I will be t-taking your name.” his tone was sincere, with just a hint of mischief. The stutter had managed to sneak back in but it was small, barely noticeable, and Syy didn’t let it’s reappearance phase him. Freeing the hand that was intertwined with Inka’s, he tilted Inka’s chin up so that he could kiss him again. This kiss was slower, as Syy remembered how it felt to kiss Inka, the heat between their lips spreading to his chest. His hand moved from Inka’s chin to his jaw, cradling, as he pressed deeper before breaking the kiss with a soft sigh “I-,” he hesitated then pushed ahead “if I’ve changed my mind about separate beds...would it be too soon?”

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:41 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

He tried to bury the guilt and confusion - not like how he used, in the mountain of 's**t-that-must-not-be-named,' but neatly away in a filing cabinet to be dissected and figured out later. Instead, he tried to just, accept what was being offered, his eyes slightly unfocused in the effort of being pliant and open. He sighed through his nose when his mouth was sealed and rested his head into the hand that cradled his cheek. Unbidden, a muscle pulled at the corner of his lips at the cheeky implication Syy made with his suggestion. Inka hummed, thoughtful for a second, trying to find the words.

"Did we properly decide separate beds in the first place?" He teased, barely moving his jaw so as to not offset the hand that held it. "I don't recall a vote being made. We make votes now, by the way." He joked, eyes staying shut but in a relaxed, trusting state. "We make unanimous votes on paper and put them into a hat and only by majority vote does anything get decided. The balance is out now that there is three of us again." It was really beyond Inka how he could still deserve so much love and compassion from this man, but it wasn't Syy Inka needed to unload his concerns on - he had professionals now, to help him sort out his s**t and actually formulate it into making sense.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:51 am
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

"We did not." Syy hummed in reply, his own lips curling into a smile "That sounds like a very sound way of making decisions." he rested his forehead against Inka's, his eyes soft as he took in the other man's face. It wasn't so much that he had forgotten Inka's face as he enjoyed seeing it. In it's reality, not in the figment his mind had conjured during his captivity.

"Well, it seems that to correct the balance, one uninvested party will need to be the tie breaker." he said matter of factly, his tone teasing as he leaned back to sit comfortably again "It's only fair."

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:37 pm
"Senju-sama?"

Syy turned to see a messenger, a young girl who smiled brightly if a little nervously "Sorry to interrupt, I have a request from the Konohagakure housing commission regarding your studio. They'd like you to come in and sign some additional papers." she handed him a small slip of paper, Syy's hand leaving Inka's skin to accept, with a room number and building name "Thank you." her ears turned red at his reply and she bowed to him and Inka before using a wind jutsu to race away. Quietly, he tapped the paper to his chin before leaning forward to give Inka's cheek a light kiss "I'd better go sort this." he pushed up to his feet. All the food and drinks had gotten warm but he still collected the foods he knew Inka wouldn't eat and the warm tea. He thought he could probably salvage the tea, if he got it in the fridge "I dropped some desserts off in the fridge earlier for after dinner." His hands slipped into his pocket, tucking away the note, keeping them from...wandering back to Inka. He swallowed then smiled "See you later." food bag swinging from his wrist, he left.

[Exits...]

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:03 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Amber eyes crinkled in obvious amusement at the appearance of the unsuspecting young woman, but still the tips of his ears turned red at being seen in such a position as well. He hummed in response to Syy's announcement he needed to address this new development. "We'll see you tonight then." He promised, lifting a hand to give a small wave in goodbye before readjusting himself on the ground; lifting a knee to rest an elbow on top, cradling his chin into the crook. Maybe he should dig a bigger hole for himself and see if that would kick his brain into actually giving him direct answers about how he was... anything.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:16 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Picking himself up from the ground, Inka headed off to the training grounds. He needed to clear his head.

[ exit to : Sparring Grounds ]

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items