Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:00 pm
Taking the chance, Kari pounced on her friend, unscrewing the bottle fully. Hand trembling, she grabbed his face with one hand and poured the potion down with the other. Quickly, she covered his mouth and nose, waiting for him to swallow it. Hurry up... She thought, Gatomon, Biyomon, Terriermon, and Lopmon waiting behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:58 pm
With the cure in his mouth Reki decides to swallow it down, but only at a price he grabs his sword and holds it to his neck and tries to talk,"Ill swallow, but ill kill myself before the ruin even ends,Kari you should know what happens if i die with the ruin digisoul still in effect, all things with in a 75 mile radius will be destroyed, and Rick,and Kari will slowlybe drained of all of there life,and there energy will feed my army, that shall thrive.And lastly a dark version of me shall reaturn and take over my reamains, and rule my army.Nagato you will be alone again."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:03 pm
Rick hits reki in the back of the neck causing him to faint. "Shut up, alredy! That cure better done the trick or we are so screwed." Rick chuckled as he kicked the sword away from reki.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:32 am
"again, huh?"
Nagato opened his eyes, which were lifeless.
"That feeling of being alone, you have no idea what it's like.....that feeling of being alone....is absolute HELL!"
Nagato charged at reki, and forced the cure down his throat. Thankfully, rick had kicked the sword away.  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:17 am
Reki woke up with the digisoul gone,"Ow my neck hurts, so someone want to tell me why we are in a temple?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:03 pm
"Just your neck hurts? Honestly, you're a pain, Reki." Kari snapped, worry sending her over the edge. "Remember anything about a digisoul ruin taking you over? And nice one Rick."

(Read my Tamer Profile Post.)  

Hakari Niko

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:57 pm
" Not Just my Neck my arm feels like its been sliced in half, and whats this about digisoul ruin?"
(Ok)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:32 pm
(Since kari is going to camp, can me and reki tail yin around the world, and rick handle the rebuilding, or whatever he wants to do? Kari will be gone until july 23rd, See ya' later kari! Oh yeah, and I'm going camping this saturday, until the next sunday, so i come back july 6th.)
"Time to explain. You were taken over by digisoul ruin, sent mega level digimon after us, kicked me in the face, and I stabbed you through the arm, then shoved the digisoul ruin cure down your mouth. And now you and me are going to trail yin."
Nagato dragged reki onto metal seadramon and flew off, waving to the other two.
"And, you have no choice in the matter. ^^"
Nagato flew towards the alter base, knowing with experience what yin would use to get around, the helicopter.  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:10 pm
( crying crying Im going to miss Kari!!! and thank you anyway)

Rick and Gaomon watched as his rival and commander flew off into the sunset. "So what should we do now, Rick? Reki and Nagato are off and Kari is off doing her thing." Rick sighed and looked at his blue furry companion. "Well, we help rebuild this city, since it is partially our fault anyway." Rick turned around looked in the fragemented almost destroyed by megidramon. "We definitely have our work cut out for us."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:33 am
(don't you think its time to add another partner to add to your team Rick, like ur Gabumon)  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:24 am
((Call me a suck, but I can't help posting one last time. Doesn't it seem weird that we're suddenly chasing after Yin when he's been on the backburner for a while? Also, I'm out of play, so maybe it can connect?

Brainstorming only. Anyways, an official sayonara to all of you! ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:47 am
(Bai baiii! X3)  

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:48 pm
(hooray, partially off the back burner now)

Yin snorted a bit in his sleep, bringing himself back to wakefulness.

"Wow, either this thing moves faster than I remember or I'm already a decent way there by the map."

He checked the radar.

"Ah bugger, they don't seem to be busy anymore, there are a couple following me now it seems, way back there by the base still though. Won't be catching up to me anytime soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:04 pm
Nagato continued flying, not seeing yin yet.
"Reki, in order for me to catch up, you need your own digimon out."
Nagato handed reki his digivice, and sent out his metal seadramon bike. Nagato flew off at a hundred miles per hour, as fast as the bike would go. This would enable him to catch up to in faster.
"Tell metal seadramon to digitalize once you get on your own digimon!" Nagato yelled out.  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:20 pm
"Got it, MetalGarurumon Realize!Clockmon,Monodramom,Dorumon Transfer!"Reki jumped on MetalGarurumon."Metal Seadramon Digitalize!"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games