Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:34 pm
Keiko made her way to the lobby once more with an ensemble of Pokemon - Azurill, Sliggoo, Eevee, [tbe]. Before she could make it, though, she noticed Ulla and felt like she needed to cheer her up.

"Hey, Ulla," Keiko smiled, sitting close to Ulla on one of the lobby's many couches.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:39 pm
Odd would be by himself in HQ today, apparently wandering the halls and bored. He needed something to do for a bit but cheering Ulla up didn't seem to be on his list. Not surprising given that he didn't know what ordeal she'd been through recently. "Well hello there, Ulla. How are you today?" He asked when he happened upon her. Waving to Keiko, he greeted her as well. "And you, Keiko? I haven't see either of you in a few days, it seems like."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:02 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was a bit surprised when Keiko and Odd came up to her while she was combing Dratix. "Hello." She smiled softly as she put the comb down. Dratix became irritated when she stopped. "I'm alright Odd. I'm just waiting for Leon to come back to know what we are doing." She said as she clenched her fists. "My brother and I found something about our parents which....kind of explains everything I guess?"

Leon was then infront of Sub's office as he knocked on the door. "Sub. I need to talk to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:11 pm
"I've kinda been keeping myself busy, I guess," Keiko admitted to Odd, greeting him with a wave as well before focusing on Ulla. "Do you wanna talk about it? It might help you feel better," Keiko asked, moving to sit beside Ulla this time.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:53 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Uhmm...I'm not sure if it will make me feel better." She said as she started fiddling with her fingers. How can you tell someone about the tragedy of your own parents. "...Is just something about my parents. And, well. We don't know if my brother and I are in danger or anything." She said unsure about everything.

Leon kept waiting outside of Sub's door as he couldn't think of anywhere else he could be. He groaned as he leaned against the door and slid down to the floor. "Come on. This is something serious. Well. Least to me and Ulla." He said as he was hitting the back of his head on the door.

TerashiLeonGoken

Requiem of Whyspers

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:33 am
Cecile Silverstone

Leon kept waiting outside of Sub's door as he couldn't think of anywhere else he could be. He groaned as he leaned against the door and slid down to the floor. "Come on. This is something serious. Well. Least to me and Ulla." He said as he was hitting the back of his head on the door.

"Yello?" Sub said as he opened the door himself and peaked his head out to see who it was. Standing right behind him, peering through the crack with the shadow of the room cast over his face stood Allan the Bisharp, the light from the outside reflecting off parts of its metallic head to give him a dark menacing look as he stared down their guest. Faithful bodyguard as ever.

"Hey there Leon! Come in! Let me get the light." He said, opening the door the rest of the way and walking in, flicking a light on as he passed the switch and sat down at his desk, his Bisharp however stood in place, never removing its gaze from Allan. "Please, sit. And tell me what you need." A certain planted Grass type didn't seem to appreciate the sudden light as Hemlock rustled a bit in its pot on the desk.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:09 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

When Leon heard Sub's voice from the other side of the door, he got up from the floor. He looked passed Sub as he saw the Bisharp, nice Pokemon. "Afternoon Sub." He said blankly as he let himself in. When he flicked the lights on, he winced at how bright it was at first but his eyes quickly adjusted. He noticed a plant rustle for a second from the light. "I'm guessing this is the plant that has been causing a ruckus Ulla has been telling me about." He said to nobody in particular as he took a seat.

"Actually I'm here because of information. I'm new here, so I want some info about Cipher and a man name Ein." He said as he rested his head in on of his hands. He started tapping his foot lightly in a bit of irritation. "I have reasons to believe that Ein is responsible for mine and Ulla's parents disappearance ten years ago...and murder unfortunately."

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:47 pm
Cecile Silverstone

"That's a pretty big jump to make about a person you don't even know of." Sub said, eyebrow raised. Allan continued to stare down the man, unflinching. "Ein is a scientist, to put it bluntly. However let's say he is a pure man of science, and nothing more. Science is all there is to a person like Ein, he breathes study and research. Things like emotions, morality, and so forth simply get in the way of that. He's a terrible man who stops at nothing to see his experiments to the end, regardless of the cost of human or environmental life. That said I can't say he's evil. No, Ein is beyond such notions of good and evil. He is chaos unrestrained, the unwavering neutral. But that is what makes him more awful than even the most common evil man. He can't be bought nor reasoned with, nor can you make him know fear. Though make no mistake, he is not crazy. No. Perhaps he is more sane than any other person to have lived...a terrible human of transcendent understanding." Sub prattled on, seeming to get lost in his description of Ein. It was almost as if he could understand Ein on a personal level. Strange.

"Sorry about that. But yeah, he's bad. Ein originally started out as the head scientist under Cipher back when a man named Evice lead them in Orre. However Ein never kept his research limited to just Orre nor did he keep his allegiance to just Cipher. If there was something to study, something to get his interest, he would use any means necessary to get to it, by manipulating whoever he had to. So, why do you think Ein has anything to do with the two of your parents?" He asked, puzzled over his concept.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:40 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Because I saw it with my own eyes!" He said with a stern voice as he was clenching his fist so tightly, if he went even further, he would be sure to break through his skin. He breathed out trying to calm down the best he could. "....Chaos?....Heh...He's much more than that....He's a monster...." Leon then grabbed a plant from his bag as he put it on Sub's desk. It was in a plain pot as the plant was a light blue with a tint of purple at the tip. "....While Ulla and I were back in the Alola region, we went to Mont Lanakila. We met our father's Lucario which help Ulla's Lucario Mega Evolve. He also....showed us this. This is a Time Flower. It's projects moments from the past, and with the help of Lucario's aura. It will appear. So-" Soon enough, there was a knock on the door. The door opened as Ulla's Lucario stepped in. "I see you were able to break from Ulla. Thank you again Lucario." Lucario merely nodded as he looked at Allan who was on high alert. He just kept walking as he stood infront of the Time Flower as he focused some of his aura to his hand as the plant responded as it opened as they were light surrounded the room but then became dark.

"Nagi. Nagi. Nagi....This is something super simple. Yet. Yet you continue to refuse! All I'm asking, is where are these portals to the Fairy Pokemon?" A women's scream filled the room as it was the Hanabi children's mother, Nagi. She was hanging from what looked like a metal cross with chains around her neck, arms, legs, and waist. She was being shocked by some electric Pokemon at high voltage. When the electric shock stopped she whimpered in pain. "Ein stop! I swear to all that's deadly, I will kill you!" A man's voice echoed as it was the father, Taka. Bound and chained the same way as Nagi. "Hm? Is that anger I'm sensing from you Taka? You two are scientist, you should understand these. Experiments. That we must do." Ein then told the Pokemon to electrify Taka next. Taka then started screaming in pain. "Taka. I have no business with you. You are just here for the ride. Now, please be quiet." This sort of torture went on for several minutes. Leon couldn't keep his eyes off of his parents, as he was now bleeding from his hands clenching it too hard.

It went dim for a moment as a new image came to light. It was their parents together in a cell with Nagi curled up whimpering and Taka trying to comfort her. It looked like several weeks have passed as their clothing was torn and dirtied. Both had significant signs of bruising and burned signs, even a few drugging marks. "I-It's okay Nagi. We will get home, and Leon and our new baby girl will be waiting for us." "I-It's already been....weeks....we have no idea what they did with our Pokemon...Leon and Ulla must be so scared....t-they've done so much to us...trying to open a portal to the Fairy realm...that has never been done....yet...they continue to experiment with me...I wanna go home....I want to see my children...my babies...my sweet Leon...a-and my innocent Ulla...." "Our Pokemon are safe I'm sure....If they tortured your Pokemon...you would've felt something....but seeing what they've done to you....I'm sure they are feeling the pain..." Soon enough, they heard someone approaching their cell. To their surprise, it was Lucario. Lucario looked pretty beat up as the sharp bone like piece on his chest was broken. "Lucario! Thank Arceus I am so glad to see you! Quick get us out-" Before he could finish his sentence, Ein appeared behind Lucario as he had a stun staff in his hand. He hit Lucario's leg as he fell to the ground being shocked.

"Lucario!" "Nagi. Come here." Nagi didn't respond as she held tighter to Taka. "Do not listen to this man! I can handle-" Before Lucario could say anything else, Ein turned up the voltage. "Nagi. You've left me no choice. Tell me where these portals are now....or this one dies first." Ein turned it up even more as Nagi stood up quickly. "That's enough!...Please....I'll tell you...just leave him alone..." She said as Ein sighed of relief and opened the cell door. Nagi approached the door as Taka tried to stop her but she merely looked back at him with an apologetic smile. Ein stopped the shocking as he smiled. "I'm so glad you finally agree. Now follow me to the-" Nagi then tripped Ein as she grabbed the staff from him. She looked at Lucario and Taka. "...I'm so sorry..." She then stabbed herself through the chest with the staff as she turned on the shock. She fell to the ground as she started to bleed out. Taka ran over to her side in utter shock. He looked at Ein who looked angry and was about to go mad. He quickly looked over to Lucario. "Lucario run." "But Master-" "I SAID GO! GO HOME! GET OUT OF HERE! MAKE SURE HOME IS SAFE!" Taka yelled out as he hugged Nagi tightly crying.

Lucario was frozen as he didn't know what to do. All he knew, was that he understood what he meant by 'home'. "...I understand..." Lucario then bolted out of there as Ein started landing blow after blown on Taka. Taking all of his frustration out on him.

The image then faded as the flower then closed up. Lucario concerned as this was the second time Leon had to see it, turned to him. Leon hid his hands in his pockets as they had blood on them as he was clenching his fist too hard. He was merely just hunched over looking at the ground. "...Worse part of it is...Ulla saw this too....I wanna make sure...Ein never sees the light of day...and that Ulla is safe...seeing how she is a Fairy Channeler like our mom....I'm afraid she may be a target too. I don't know, if Ein knows our parents had children or not. But I want to take care of Ein, before he gets his hands on Ulla...."

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:46 am
Cecile Silverstone

Sub sat and watch as the memory played out like a HoloCaster, and yet the item was organic. He would certainly have to do research on this 'flower' but for now he needed to pay attention to what it was showing. While he was sickened by Ein's actions they didn't surprise him, nor did they make him give too much of a physical reaction. He had seen too many horrors committed by that man to be phased by them anymore, but that doesn't mean he didn't care. Once it was all over the man sighed and scratched his chin.

"I suppose it's a possibility." He started. "Zera did confirm for us that they are in search of the Tree of Life, or Xerneas rather. He's close, I feel that much, but something does appear to be delaying him. As we've heard from Kaya the easiest way to get into the Forest of Origin is to have a Fairy Channeler open one of the gateways for you and if Ulla is one then it makes sense that Ein might be interested in her. That said he knows of Kaya and yet hasn't targeted him so if he wants Ulla there must be something unique about her." The man pointed out.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:11 am
||Ulla and Leon||

"Kaya has been gone for some time now hasn't he? He only did just come back from the Fairy Realm. Maybe Ein hasn't heard of Kaya yet." He said as he peaked at his hand in his pocket, the bleeding for the most part stopped as he took his hands out of his pockets. "So, what should we do till then? Obviously, we can't really do anything until Ein shows his face." While Leon and Sub were speaking. Lucario was holding onto the Time Flower as he felt a familiar aura. He walked over to the door and opened the door slightly to see white, silver hair quickly move away from the door. Lucario wasn't impressed as he hit Ulla on the head as it was her ease dropping.

Leon noticed in the corner of his eye Lucario doing something as he brought Ulla into the room. "Ulla. I thought I told you to stay in the lobby? And how much have you heard?" He said in a stern voice, he really didn't want to talk about this stuff near her, but what choice did he have. "I-I'm sorry Leon...and I didn't hear much. I just got here. But...if your talking about what happens next. I wanted to make sure that both of you hear it. That I am not going to give up. I'm going to seek justice for our parents. I'm not scared of someone like Ein. As long as I have the people around me behind me. I can do anything." Ulla said with a warm smile. Leon just stood there as he was a bit thrown back. ...Even after everything you've heard and been through...you're still able to smile....maybe there is something special about you... Leon thought to himself.

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:21 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Sub would sit there and listen to both Leon and Ulla go on about Ein and the murder of their parents. He could instead their drive for revenge, despite having never known his own parents, but a part of him felt like he had failed to stress to them enough how dangerous Ein is. "Join the club." Sub finally spoke up as he stood up and walked around from behind his desk. "Ein has wronged many people in numerous horrific ways. Be it his Shadow plague that has affected countless Pokemon and their trainers, the experimentation he did on at least two of our members, even I have a long history with that man that goes back at least thirty years. We'll all have our revenge one day, I know this for sure. However Ein is the type of person you don't charge out against, in fact he welcomes reckless attempts on his person, it's a thrill to him." He explained.

"So keep being strong. You especially, Ulla." He said to the girl with a smile as he patted her on the shoulder. "Ein's day will come, perhaps sooner than he expects. My only advice for the two of you is use this new information as motivation to prepare to take him down, starting with our eventual defense of Black City. If we can drive out Flare from Unova I'm certain Ein will rear his head again. He put all this in motion, I'm certain of that. For now we must play his game, and win."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:57 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Lucario heard about shadowfication, he kept his cool but on the inside he could only feel anger. Ulla looked at Lucario with a bit concerned as she turned back to Sub and Leon. Both of the sibling nodded at Sub, "Don't worry, I'll be sure to do more." He said as he started cracking his knuckles. Ulla could only chuckle a little bit as she noticed her bag glowing. As it did, Togekiss popped out happily as he started digging into Ulla's bag. "W-Whoa Togekiss what are you-" Togekiss then pulled out the seed that was in the oragami rose Leon made her as it turned into a sapling. Togekiss cheered happily as it started flying around with it. "But, how?" "Well like Kaya said, while you hold on to it, the seed will grow from how strong your Fairy Channeling is." Ulla smiled warmly as she watched Togekiss land in front of her. She grabbed the sapling from Togekiss as she smiled to her Pokemon. "Are you ready buddy?" Togekiss nodded happily.

Lucario watched as everything proceeded as Ulla looked back at him. "Are you still interested in being my knight Lucario?" Lucario nodded as he was ready for any task. Ulla then looked at Leon as Leon was a bit saddened. "As you know I can't go with you. Don't take too long, and becareful when you open a portal. Understand?"

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:04 pm
Cecile Silverstone

The Snagem leader would smile as he watched the little scene go on. It made him happy to see such a young girl develop so quickly and with such skill. She had a lot of potential, too much for someone her age. It was the talented ones that got targeted the most. "A'ight, enough of this feel goody stuff!" He said humorously. "They call me the Dark One and I can't have all this passion and solidarity around me, cramps my style man." The man chuckled. "Ulla, be careful. I know you'll be in good hands but always keep an eye out. And you, Leon, your sis is showing you up. What ya gonna do about that?" The man said as he lightly nudged Leon.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:18 pm
Speaking of Kaya, he might be found in the kitchen, sipping at a glass of Mago berry juice. He didn't seem to have much on his mind at the moment but he couldn't help the nagging feeling in the back of his mind that something important was going on and he was missing it.

"Hey, Kaya! Can you read this for me?" Odd asked from behind the Klefki hybrid, nearly causing him to jump out of his metallic skin.

By the Maiden's Light! How do you manage to sneak up on people with that much presence?!" Kaya yelped as he picked himself up off the floor and raised his visor up so that it wouldn't obstruct his vision.

Odd's letter

Dear Brother Odd,

I'm afraid I cannot help you with creating an Odd Keystone for yourself. What I can do, however, is help you to acquire an already crafted one if it must be done. I would appreciate if you would pay a visit to the church before I do, however.

Sister Strange

"Hmm..." Odd hummed quietly to himself as Kaya stopped reading, considering what Strangee's response implied. "It's probably not the best idea to go there alone... Strange did imply the church wouldn't be too happy with me." He said to himself.

"Are you done with my eyes now?" Kaya asked, handing the letter back to Odd.

"Hm? Oh! Yes, thank you." Odd replied, being drawn from his thoughts rather roughly by Kaya's question but losing himself in them once more as he began to walk away. "Maybe I should see if anyone else is willing to go with me? Lykas is busy off in Hoenn at the mmoment so I don't want to interrupt him right now..."

"He's lost his mind worse than I thought I did..." Kaya said to himself as he returned to his Mago juice.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games