Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:33 pm
"I meant saps as in...you know what? Never mind." GRAY said, his voice sounding like he could almost sigh, were it possible to do so. "Hello Chaos the younger. How many expletives have you used today?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:35 pm
"Recipe says to use ones from every flavor group to gives it a 'rounded' taste, whatever that means." Zwei answers, then giggles at GRAY. "Nice to meet you, Abby. And these can also be used for breakfasts n stuff. I'll make a lot and make sure everyone can have some, and not make a mess of the rest of the kitchen, either."  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:38 pm
"The funny thing is, that probably would have been my name if I was a guy," Abby said jokingly, unaware of falsehood of that, considering Chaos's dislike for those that mimic him. "None so far. I mean, I could start using them now that I'm on my own, I guess. Dad used to get on my case about it a lot. "girls should never talk like that," etc. I expected Eve to be like that, but not him. So I just... didn't. But he's not around, now."

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind," she added to Zwei as she finished the tart handed to her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:15 pm
It was sometime after the meeting with Sub. Freth said in the main room, reading a book, leaned up against the arm rest and right arm in a cast. Prognosis? Fractured arm, as to note occurred when Absol's Shadow Rush met with Freth's Frustration attack. And just as if two trains collided full speed, just as predictable result as far as damage is concerned. Right now, Freth is praising the fact that she wouldn't have to wait too long, thanks to a hybrid's tendency to heal rather fast on their own. The bad news was at the very least, she was out at the very least next major mission, much to her irritation. She couldn't complain too much though; apparently that scrap put Absol over the edge and on the way to purification, allowing Doc to administer the vaccination to the dark type.

As she sat there sitting down, the Absol in question walked up to her. "Hm...?" The Absol stared on for a few seconds then walked around and hopped up on the couch next to Freth then rested its head on her lap. "Well, aren't you an affectionate one?" She said, sitting the book down to scratch around the Absol's neck. A far cry from what it was as a Shadow Pokemon, at least.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:16 pm
It didn't take long before the smell of tarts lured one of the more voracious Snagems into the kitchen with a hungry look in her eye. "Alright. Surrender....a portion of the food. I just finished ruining things in Kalos and hauling my metallic butt around makes me hungry." Leslie said, reaching past the pair to beginning devouring a couple of the freshly made tarts with little regard for any initial protest from her peers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:20 pm
“GRAY gave me the cookbook n Imma make lots more outta it.” He chirps cheerily, soon pouting quickly from the sight of the newcomer barging in and devouring his tarts! “I get ya hungry, miss, but couldnt you say please? Id have happily rendered you some for the word!” The other hybrid replies, still letting her eat. “See, GRAY? I dont make a mess! The foods made and eaten and all goes round!”  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:25 pm
Abby smirked at Leslie as she finished her own tarts. Unlike Zwei, though, she didn't say anything. Abby wasn't one to care very much about manners, though. A fault to her upbringing, perhaps, or perhaps a perk. She found it somewhat liberating.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:33 pm
Leslie looked up from her tart eating towards Zwei, blinking for a moment before shrugging. "Too late now. Sorry for stealing your food but I usually have dibs on anything in the kitchen. This is why they keep most of the food where I can't reach easily." Leslie said, continuing her warpath through the collected tarts.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:54 pm
'That's kind of messed up," Abby spoke up. "I mean, I understand putting some of it away for later, but you need to eat, too! I thought this was a shared kitchen."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:19 pm
Leslie glanced over at Abby and stared for a moment before responding. "Have you seen this group? Shared kitchen just means we keep the major fighting over food to one room."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:21 pm
Absinthe couldn't help but smirk at that. "Oh, nah. I only just joined," she explained. "But yeah, I guess that makes sense," she added snidely.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:28 pm
Leslie nodded before extending a crumb-covered hand. "I'm Leslie. Welcome to madhouse. Dare I ask how you found it?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:29 pm
'Didn't really find it, myself. Brother brought me here. But I guess it was Dad's idea. Name's Absinthe, by the way," Abby explained off-handedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:32 pm
"I'm Zwei! Hi Leslie!" Boy cheerily waves at them all. He goes to grab some more ingredients and gets back to work, cooking up another batch of the tarts so others can have some!  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:06 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon was walking around aimlessly as he was trying to look for Sub. He looked behind him to see if Ulla was following him. "Ulla." Ulla's head popped out from behind a corner as she was a bit sad. "...Are you going to talk to Sub about mom and dad?" Leon sighed as he turned to face Ulla. "What we saw back there I wish you hadn't if I knew it was that bad. But, seeing how we both saw. What do you want to do about it?" Ulla clenched her fist as she was remembering what her parents went through those weeks they went missing. "...I...I want justice for our parents." Leon stood there then approached his sister and merely ruffled her hair. "Stay here. I'll talk to Sub. Okay?" Ulla nodded as Leon continued to walk toward where Sub's office was.

Ulla sat down in the lobby waiting for Leon while he went to go talk to Sub about what the information they found out. Suddenly, Dratix popped out of his Pokeball with a puffed up face. He was mad about something. "...What?" Dratix stomped on the ground upset as Ulla didn't realize that his feathers were messy. She gave a soft giggle as she pulled out a brush. "Alright buddy. Come here and I'll brush you." She said as Dratix sat down in front of her so she could brush him. Ulla started brushing him as she knew he probably did this to himself in order to get her mind off her parents.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games