Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:40 pm
Lykas heard Abby as he entered the lobby with Odd. "Oh, I'm heading to Hoenn for a bit. It's about time I stopped being lazy about it and took care of a few things over there. Namely a certain Gym Leader with a racism problem who so happens to be my biological father." He told the girl, shaking his head softly as he realized just how unprepared he really was for this despite his conviction to follow through with it.

"I'm going to talk to Juan, first, though. He was Wallace's mentor and would be have the clout to support the bet I made with him the last time I saw Wallace." He explained.

"I'm just seeing him off for now." Odd added. "By the way, have we met?" He asked, though figured it didn't matter at the moment. He'd spend more time meeting the new girl after Lykas left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:46 pm
Jezebel turned to hear a female ask a question and than turn away and leave. "I'm sorry, i got distracted." The female was gone before she could get to her quickly enough. "Oh dear, i hope she comes back. I feel really bad about that, i really hope she does not think i was purposely ignoring her." She said with a concerned voice.

TerashiLeonGoken

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:48 pm
"Alright, make sure you kick his butt real good. Let him know that a Deathrage isn't to be toyed with," Abby said, patting her brother on the shoulder before looking to the other guy.

"Hey. Name's Absinthe, but you can just call me Abby. I joined the team earlier today." she explained, offering her hand for Odd to shake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:57 pm
"Nice to meet you, Abby." Odd greeted as he held out a hand of his own before giving said hand a warm shake. "I'm Odd, your brothers? boyfriend." He replied, questioning for a moment as he did if he understood the relationship between the two correctly.

Lykas nodded to the girl before turning back to Odd after their "meet and greet" moment and gave him a hug and then a quick kiss. "I'll let you know if I need help over there." He told the male before heading out the door.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:02 pm
Abby was in for another culture shock when she saw her brother kiss another man, though she took it in stride as best she could. "Well, good luck out there. Let me know if you need anything. You can contact me by SNAG, now, so don't go disappearing on me, okay?" she asked before walking away, shaking off the surprise as she made her way back to the kitchen. "Sorry about that. What'd I miss?" she'd ask Jezebell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:09 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Abby was in for another culture shock when she saw her brother kiss another man, though she took it in stride as best she could. "Well, good luck out there. Let me know if you need anything. You can contact me by SNAG, now, so don't go disappearing on me, okay?" she asked before walking away, shaking off the surprise as she made her way back to the kitchen. "Sorry about that. What'd I miss?" she'd ask Jezebell.

"Oh hello, i'm sorry darling for earlier. I was not meaning to ignore you." She said rushing over and offering her a seat at the table. "May i get you anything? A snack? drink? an actual meal?" She asked rushing around the kitchen to get something together quickly."

Jezebel Stopped in her tracks for a moment. Taking a deep breath, "Where are my manners? Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jezebel, i'm from the Kalos region, these are my two loves." She said picking up both her vulpixes. "The Red one here is Cayenne, and the White one here is Mint." Placing their foods dishes down, she goes over to grab some berry juice. "Anything i can get for you?" She asked the girl.  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:08 pm
"Absinthe, and a meal would be great," Abby answered, rubbing the cute Vulpix's heads before taking a seat for herself. While she waited for her meal, she went over the Missions in her SNAG again, but still nothing caught her interest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:14 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Absinthe, and a meal would be great," Abby answered, rubbing the cute Vulpix's heads before taking a seat for herself. While she waited for her meal, she went over the Missions in her SNAG again, but still nothing caught her interest.

Jezebel starts cutting up some veggies, dropping some oil and honey in the pan and tossing the veggies in a mixture. "Pleasure to meet you by the way. I apologize for the state the kitchen is in; i'm getting ready to head out to the 2nd annual festival in Kalos. You're welcome to join, keep in mind; many fire type trainers will be there. Most will probably challenge you to a battle to show off."

Grilling some bread and a small side of fruit. Jezebel plates everything and places it in front of Abby. "I hope this will taste right, not really sure about what foods you do and dont enjoy." Washing the dishes and cleaning up Jezebel remembers something. "Oh by the way; Sub there can inform you more. But keep in mind one thing. With the war Kalos has started, Snagems are on their top 10 list. Do not mention you are a member or the guards will arrest you on the spot."  

Arkelos

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:34 am
When all has been said and done, days later a little Lillipup is hard at work, a familiar cookbook propped up in all tenderness and care. While some of the words he didn't understand, his smart Zorua aided him, Ruby and Weiss his Eeveelution support. That cookbook from GRAY did wonders, and the young Hybrid was diligent in his task.

His first recipe...actually worked out well, and it smelled great! "HEY GRAY!!" He called loudly from the kitchen, hoping the AI had a way to get into the room. "Look what I did!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:48 am
"What now?" GRAY said in an exasperated tone. "Make a mess? Don't think for a moment I'm going to clean this up." The AI insisted.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:54 am
SubonicXP
"What now?" GRAY said in an exasperated tone. "Make a mess? Don't think for a moment I'm going to clean this up." The AI insisted.

"Uhhhhh no. I clean up my messes 'cause this isn't my house it's yours. Second of allll....!!"

The recipe made was simple but fragrant, combining quite a few berries and some pastries. "I used that cookbook you gave me, and I made a thing from it!! What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:00 pm
"Man, something smells good," Absinthe mentioned as she wandered into the kitchen, 'Oh. Hey," she added, waving to the Lillipup hybrid she didn't recognize. When GRAY spoke up, she stifled a giggle, not wanting to upset Zwei. "What's up?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:16 pm
Not a Noise
SubonicXP

"Uhhhhh no. I clean up my messes 'cause this isn't my house it's yours. Second of allll....!!"

The recipe made was simple but fragrant, combining quite a few berries and some pastries. "I used that cookbook you gave me, and I made a thing from it!! What do you think?"

"I think it appears to be some kind of food. Whether or not it's edible and provides nutrition is beyond me. Perhaps you can find some sap to give you a better opinion. And speaking of such a sap, hello, Absinthe." GRAY replied to Zwei and then greeted Absinthe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:18 pm
"Saps aren't people!! Saps are from trees!!" Zwei counters with a pout and a crossing of arms, but then...oh! New person! The boy cheers up immediately, bouncing on his feet and ears perked. Had he a tail, it'd be wagging a million miles a minute. "Hi! I'm Zwei! GRAY is super nice and gave me a cook book 'cause he's a good friend and I made something from it! Berry tarts! Wanna try one?"  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:22 pm
"I don't know about nutritional, considering it's a snack food. Probably tastes good, though. And hi, GRAY," Abby snarked playfully, smirking at the AI. Then, her attention was taken by the puppy person. "Name's Absinthe, like the AI said. You can call me Abby, though. And sure," she explained, taking a tart from the hybrid and promptly nomming it. "Not bad. What kind of berries did you use for it?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games