Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:56 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon was almost about to fall asleep but then he was alerted when he heard Pyroar stand up. Pyroar stood up as he saw Abby approach them, he walked around her sniffing her. He then went back to Leon as Leon held his head up. He didn't really hear what she asked as he looked a bit dazed and his face was berried . "....I'm sorry what? Sub? Don't know. You might" He then put his face back into the cushion. Pyroar faced his master as he started jabbing him with his paw. "P-Pyrawr...t**t is erting meh..." Leon said in a muffled voice.

Ulla then stepped through the main doors also carrying a few bags of her own as Lucario was helping. The little girl looked around and noticed Pyroar jabbing Leon as a new face was with them. Ulla walked over to them. "Big Brother? Is everything okay?" "Yesh....evwery thang is fwine...." Ulla then turned to Abby and gave her a smile. "Sorry about my brother. My name is Ulla Hanabi, and this is my brother Leon Hanabi. This is my partner Lucario and his partner Pyroar. Who are you? I haven't seen you here before." She asked as she set her stuff down with Leon's.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:05 pm
Anything Abby might had felt for Leon in that brief moment was washed away by suppressed laughter at Leon's laziness and muffled speech. When Ulla introduced herself, Abby decided to do the same. "Absinthe Deathrage. I only just joined," she explained.

At that point, Keiko and I would appear before Ulla and Abby thanks to Rala's Teleport. I started walking away when I heard Keiko call Ulla's name. As expected, she was hugging Ulla when I turned to look. "Alright, let her breathe," I said teasingly, though it succeeded in getting Keiko to loosen her grip a bit.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:18 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"It's really nice to meet-" Soon enough she was picked up and being hugged to death. Leon heard the teleport as he stood up quickly which startled his Pyroar, he then realized it was just Keiko and Ter. "Oh. It's just you two." He said as he sat down properly now. Ulla hugged right back at Keiko as she loosened her grip. "It's good to see you too Keiko and Ter. Have you already met Absinthe?" She asked as she looked towards the new face.

Leon fixed his hair a bit as he looked at Abby. "Judging by actually looking at your gear now. You've already met Sub. Sorry. We just got back from a little time off."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:29 pm
"Sorry, sorry!" Keiko giggled. "I just missed you both! Did your trip go okay?" she asked, looking excited.

I didn't recognize the new girl until Ulla spoke her name. "We met before. Didn't know you joined, though," I explained. "I take it Lykas and Mykel brought you," I added, deciding to err toward the obvious, considering the weird relationship the three of them share.

Abby, however, was focused on Keiko. She didn't have much experience with hybrids or with curvy women, and seeing both in one was a bit of a culture shock for her despite her preferences. But, with an amount of willpower I couldn't guess at, she took her gaze from Keiko to me. "Uh, yeah! You look pretty much the same compared to the last time we met, I guess," she stated, not wanting to address the perceived elephant in the room, yet.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:44 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon watched Abby's body language as she seemed a bit awkward about Keiko. "If you're going to come up with a fib, at least make it believable." He whispered over to her as Ulla was busy rummaging through their bags after Keiko released her. Lucario was a bit confused on to what she was looking for. She then pulled out a boxes of something as she handed a few to Keiko, Ter, and Abby. "These are from the villagers back home. Their just filled with goodies like Malasadas and fresh berries." She said with a warm smile.

"Yeah! The trip was really nice. Listen to this! Lucario was able to Mega Evolve and we-" Ulla stopped her sentence quickly as she looked over to Leon. He shook his head as he didn't want them to talk about it just yet to anyone until they saw Sub. Ulla looked back at Keiko and simply smiled. "We helped protect our home with Lucario Mega Evolving."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:54 pm
"She's not exactly lying," I said to Leon with a smirk. I haven't worn anything other than my academy uniform since before I joined the academy. It was just a look that suited me, I thought. Granted, I didn't cut my hair very often, either, though that's more of a bad habit than anything.

"Ooh! Thank you!" Keiko said happily when handed boxes of treats from Ulla's hometown. I accepted what was given to me graciously. Abby seemed confused as to why she was being given a gift, but didn't want to seem rude, so she took it anyway. "Thanks," she said slightly nervously.

I glanced at Leon when he quieted Ulla. Why keep that a secret? It seemed somewhat suspect, but I didn't press either of them on the issue. Meanwhile, Keiko was looking into the boxes given her to see the contents while Absinthe just stood in. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it. This place can get a little chaotic when more than a few Snagems gather together," I explained, realizing my error only after I said it. "Er... no pun intended," I added slightly nervously.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:13 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon took notice of Ter's glance after he hushed Ulla. He only gave him a sly smile. "All in due time my friend." He said as Leon rested his own head in his hand. "I see you like puns. Never thought Mimic-kyuing would be this embarrassing." Ulla looked at her brother with a disgusted face. "....Might have hung out with that teacher for too long back in Alola..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:30 am
TerashiLeonGoken

SubonicXP

Jezebel is in the kitchen baking up a more of a storm than usual. "Alright, Fire Crunch Cookies; Check. Chocolate Inferno Lave Cake; Check. Level 7 Fire Alarm Cassarole; Check. 5 Spice Berry Jello." Jezebel begins mutter to herself getting the rest of her things together.

Going down her check list, Cayenne and Mint are helping by keeping things to their proper temperatures. "These spicy foods are going to be great for the Festival. Cayenne, could you be a dear and go grab the bag of masks from the room please?" Cayenne jumped with a yip as it left the Kitchen for the bedroom.

"Okay now am i missing anything?"  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:32 am
Arkelos

"Okay now am i missing anything?"

"Clearly you're missing the hottest thing in this room. Me." Sub said with a laugh as he leaned up on the door frame to the kitchen. "What's with all the grub?" The man asked as he surveyed the treats.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:43 am
Jezebel turned around with a chuckle, "Oh Sub, i was hoping to see you before i left. I'm fully aware of conditions of Kalos at present time; however, i'm not sure if you're aware of what's about to take place in the next couple of days.

Turning back to her sweet heat stew to stir it she continues her thought, "I have heard word that Kalos i going to continue with their annual Fire Festival." Taking a deep gulp, "I would like to invite the snagems to join. I know that we are on the List of most wanted, but i thought some R and R would be nice for a change. I'm sure you're concerned with identity of the fellow snagems and their standing. Keep in mind this is an open invite not a requirement."

Just as she finished Cayenne comes walking back into the kitchen with a bag. "Oh thank you sweetheart." Giving her vulpix a pat in gratitude, she opens the bag to reveal several different masks Fire Festival Masks. "These are for any snagem that would like to join, and keep their identity secret. There is also costumes as well so Hybrids are safer-ish as well."

Taking the pot off the stove she wipes off the ridges and goes to wash her hands. "I'll be running a vendor booth with my nomadic group. I'll have Claydoll on call if things get to hot." She said with a laugh.  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:54 am
"That sounds nice, but you'll certainly have to be careful." Sub said in agreement. "Anyone is welcome to go, of course, at their own risk. Just stay safe and have fun. Myself am tied up here with other things, such as planning for Flare's eventual siege on Black City. My best advice for you is to try and avoid any Flare grunts and the Royal Guard. No matter what they do to someone just simply don't engage."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:58 am
Absinthe left me and Keiko to welcome Ulla and Leon back when she smelled something cooking. Upon entering the kitchen, she'd see Sub and a woman she didn't recognize. "What's cookin'?" she asked, looking to join in their conversation and maybe get some free food.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:00 pm
Jezebel smiled, "Growing up around the Kalos i'm made many friends, and very few enemies. Rumors have it that some hot shot trainers are going to be at the festival. One i'm excited about its Blaine, he's been a favorite of mine since i was young. Also to mention that a few Professors are going to join as well, not sure which ones though."

Jezebel leans in, "Between you and me, i'm waiting for some crazy guy with a child to show up and ruin everything." She laughed. "In all seriousness, i'll stay out of trouble and keep a watchful eye." Popping up, "Also, if i hear anything of worth, i'll be sure you are the first to hear of it. Nothing like having an ear in broad day light; am i right?" She giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:20 pm
"Are you sure about this?" Odd asked as Lykas packed up a few items in his backpack.

"Ya. I'm gonna go talk to Juan. I want to see if he'll back me up when I get around to going back after Wallace's gym." Lykas replied calmly.

"With all the Shadow Pokemon running crazy in the region?" Odd asked.

"I've got my Immunizer for that, actually. But I have two Mega Stones and more training since then. So it's about time I went and showed him he's not as untouchable as he wants to act like he is." Lykas responded as he held up the Gyaradosite he'd carefully crafted into a polished orb that would fit into the diadem he'd commissioned for Furor to wear.

"Are you going to at least take someone with you over there, just in case you need backup if Juan won't support you?" Odd asked, sitting on the bed.

"Maybe. If I need it, I'll give you a call." Lykas replied, heading toward the front door. Odd stood up and followed after him.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:25 pm
Before Abby could get her question answered, she heard a familiar voice on the other side of the lobby. Curious, she abandoned her potential free meal to go investigate, finding Lykas and some guy she didn't recognize. 'Hey, bro. Where ya goin?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games