Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:13 pm
"Chaos, yes, that's who you look like." Sub said and smiled in agreement. "Very well, you're hired! Welcome to the team. Down the hall you'll find several doors without a name plate on it, pick one. Inside you'll find a backpack containing all the essentials including a SNAG and Snag Machine. Pick up the SNAG first, looks like a Pokedex or similar device, and you'll be introduced to our resident AI. Be warned he is a little smart mouthy. And welcome to the team! Oh and, if you're anything like your father, please keep the violent outbursts to a minimum." He said with a chuckle.

"Hey Blizz." Sub called out to the hybrid, vying for his attention again. "I just thought of something but first refresh my memory. Remember the last time we had a showdown with Cipher in Black City? Back when Evice was in charge? Whatever became of Cobalion and its ilk? Didn't you have a run in with one of them after that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:21 pm
SubonicXP
"Chaos, yes, that's who you look like." Sub said and smiled in agreement. "Very well, you're hired! Welcome to the team. Down the hall you'll find several doors without a name plate on it, pick one. Inside you'll find a backpack containing all the essentials including a SNAG and Snag Machine. Pick up the SNAG first, looks like a Pokedex or similar device, and you'll be introduced to our resident AI. Be warned he is a little smart mouthy. And welcome to the team! Oh and, if you're anything like your father, please keep the violent outbursts to a minimum." He said with a chuckle.

"Hey Blizz." Sub called out to the hybrid, vying for his attention again. "I just thought of something but first refresh my memory. Remember the last time we had a showdown with Cipher in Black City? Back when Evice was in charge? Whatever became of Cobalion and its ilk? Didn't you have a run in with one of them after that?"

"Eh...wha?" I said, looking away from my SNAG. It took a second to register what Sub was asking. "Oh...um...yea, uh, Cobalion in particular pretty much hung out in the Challenger's cave when we found him. Though, we were told it was Terrakion's romping grounds, but it was a case of 'who the hell knows what a legendary is really thinking'." I explained to him. "Cobalion tried to run everyone out of the cave until Tristen shocked the hell out of that thing. Literally. Why?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:25 pm
Blizzard120

"Eh...wha?" I said, looking away from my SNAG. It took a second to register what Sub was asking. "Oh...um...yea, uh, Cobalion in particular pretty much hung out in the Challenger's cave when we found him. Though, we were told it was Terrakion's romping grounds, but it was a case of 'who the hell knows what a legendary is really thinking'." I explained to him. "Cobalion tried to run everyone out of the cave until Tristen shocked the hell out of that thing. Literally. Why?" I asked.

"Just curious." He shrugged. "Last time I personally saw any of them was in Black City, when Evice was making his final move with Zekrom. Remember? They appeared to help fight Cipher, including Victini and eventually Reshiram as well. And yet, here is Unova threatened again, perhaps even more so than last time and we've not seen hide nor hair of any of the legends. The trio is just out there somewhere, Victini wasn't on its island, and of course the Light Stone is missing. I just find it odd, you know how defensive certain legends get over their homeland."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:26 pm
Absinthe said only a thank you to the leader before leaving his office. She didn't think she would need to resort to her father's level of violence, but she didn't want to make any promises, either, as this was all still new to her and she didn't know what would be expected of her in the future, or what she would expect of herself for that matter.

Once she found an empty room she liked, she unpacked what little possessions she'd brought with her and grabbed the backpack, strapped on the Snag Machine, and turned on the SNAG, first sending a message to Lykas that she got accepted, then to her father's old SNAG as per his instructions - so the old man knew she'd be okay. It was only then that she would actively hunt down GRAY to see what this AI business was all about.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:32 pm
SubonicXP
"Just curious." He shrugged. "Last time I personally saw any of them was in Black City, when Evice was making his final move with Zekrom. Remember? They appeared to help fight Cipher, including Victini and eventually Reshiram as well. And yet, here is Unova threatened again, perhaps even more so than last time and we've not seen hide nor hair of any of the legends. The trio is just out there somewhere, Victini wasn't on its island, and of course the Light Stone is missing. I just find it odd, you know how defensive certain legends get over their homeland."

"......." Now that did have my attention. That was all levels of weird, honestly. Well, maybe not for the trio. They didn't want to delve themselves in human matters, if legend speaks true about them. Victini, however, was a whole other matter. Then of course the stone which is stated to summon Reshiram...which that is also troubling. And of course, me being me, I care not for coincidences. "...I can't begin to tell you where I am not liking where you are going with that."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:39 pm
"Huh, you seem to adapt well and quickly. Maybe you won't be too disappointing, though my hopes aren't high." GRAY spoke up after Absinthe sent her messages out. "I am GRAY, the aforementioned AI. I am a Guidance Resource and Advice Yielder. Really I'm just a failed Porygon upgrade but at least I'm not as big of a failure as this lot. But don't feel left out, you'll now quickly join the ranks of their failure as you too will certainly ignore my sage advice. So, what do you want? I'm sure you have some questions. Remember, there are no stupid ones, just really dumb ones."

-----

"I'm not even sure where exactly I am going with it, to be honest with you." Sub said, and he was indeed being honest. He wished he knew more or at least had an idea but he was in the same boat as Blizzard right now, a very uncomfortable one. "I just find it very odd if last time is anything to do by. Has Ein done something? Lysandre? Is it because of Zygarde presence in the region? Did one of them find the Light Stone? Or heck, did either of them manage to capture any of the legends? I don't know and not knowing has made me nervous. I could ignore the trio not showing up and the Light Stone just disappearing, both of those have precedence for doing such. But Victini? I can't ignore the fact that it has abandoned its island, the timing is too unsettling coupled with the other things. Something just isn't right about it all."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:43 pm
SubonicXP
"I'm not even sure where exactly I am going with it, to be honest with you." Sub said, and he was indeed being honest. He wished he knew more or at least had an idea but he was in the same boat as Blizzard right now, a very uncomfortable one. "I just find it very odd if last time is anything to do by. Has Ein done something? Lysandre? Is it because of Zygarde presence in the region? Did one of them find the Light Stone? Or heck, did either of them manage to capture any of the legends? I don't know and not knowing has made me nervous. I could ignore the trio not showing up and the Light Stone just disappearing, both of those have precedence for doing such. But Victini? I can't ignore the fact that it has abandoned its island, the timing is too unsettling coupled with the other things. Something just isn't right about it all."

If I recalled correctly, it would have been found out that Victini was missing around the time that a couple of Snagems found their way onto Liberty Island for a mission here pretty recently. But then... "When did the Light Stone go missing?" I asked. "Where was it when it went missing? Do you know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:44 pm
Abby couldn't help but giggle a bit at GRAY's assessment of the team, and at how pouty the AI seemed in general, though she didn't say that. When 'he' was done talking, Absinthe spoke up. "Okay. What is there to do? I know this is supposed to be a mercenary group or something, so how does taking jobs work?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:51 pm
"After the others managed to convince Lenore, professor Juniper, and the others to flee Nacrene City. They took various valuable artifacts with them, what they could, only to discover the Light Stone was gone. Lenore claims she had it hidden and locked away in the gym after the last time Reshiram woke up. Until they fled Flare's forces never made it inside the gym. It appears the stone just vanished." Sub explained to Blizzard.

-----

"Yes, you can look up the various missions and jobs that are available to you right on your SNAG, provided you can find the vast amount of motivation it usually takes a Snagem to do anything around here. Just find one and do what it says. You can read, right? I assume you can since you sent messages out but even a Mankey can be taught to memorize specific actions in the form of mimicry so..." GRAY said to the new girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:55 pm
"Okay, that seems simple enough. And yeah, I can read," Abby said calmly, surprisingly not taking offense to GRAY's impeccable 'gentle' personality yet. "Huh... some of these go pretty far out. How fast do these hoverboards go? And are there any other forms of transportation I should know about?" she asked, patting the hoverboard she'd taken from the backpack provided to her.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:56 pm
SubonicXP
"After the others managed to convince Lenore, professor Juniper, and the others to flee Nacrene City. They took various valuable artifacts with them, what they could, only to discover the Light Stone was gone. Lenore claims she had it hidden and locked away in the gym after the last time Reshiram woke up. Until they fled Flare's forces never made it inside the gym. It appears the stone just vanished." Sub explained to Blizzard.

Unfortunately, something just hit me. "Ah hell...Sub, who was it here that's appeasing Zekrom right now?" I asked. I remembered in the last major mission Zekrom was around to help Lt. Surge's forces, but I didn't pay enough attention to who it was following around. The most I gathered he was on our side for now and that was enough considering since Freth and I had our own respective headaches to deal with. "You know what, coming to thinking of it, doesn't matter. What does is the fact that Zekrom is around. What if, and this admittedly is me spitballing here, because of that the stone is gone and Reshiram is roaming around Unova somewhere."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:00 pm
"Fairly quick. I wouldn't suggest going over non-solid surfaces for too long or climbing to great heights. It's a hoverboard, as the name implies it hovers, not fly. You would think I wouldn't have to explain that. As for other transport the team has a Claydol that is always at the ready to teleport you to any city of choosing. Technically he is under my ownership but does anyone give me credit for training the creature? For sending him directly to them? No, of course not." GRAY complained.

-----

"Rhyme, it was Rhyme." Sub answered Blizzard's first question. "She happened upon its stone in Nimbasa City. I wasn't too surprised, the Dark Stone vanished immediately after we defeated Zekrom long ago, guess it didn't travel too far from Black City now that I think about it." He said with a shrug. "For whatever reason it's humoring her and refusing to awaken just yet. That said, I see what you're saying though. With Zekrom at least somewhat active Reshiram must be as well, perhaps even seeking out an owner to prepare its self to combat its counterpart. That is a disturbing thought considering it's one on our side who currently holds the Dark Stone. And we know how they paired up last time..." He said with a sigh.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:26 pm
"Seems like a crap move on their part," Abby shrugged, taking the machine's word for fact. "Thanks for the help," she added before changing the SNAG's overlay to show mission listings. No reason she shouldn't go to work right away, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:07 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon yawned loudly as he entered through the main doors, he had a bunch of luggage coming back as he had two suitcases while his Pyroar was holding onto several bags. He then dropped them next to a couch and flopped down on it. "The one thing I hate about vacations, coming back with too many items." He said as he planted his face into the cushion of the couch. Pyroar also put down the bags as he laid right next to him as he opened his large mouth and yawned.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:33 pm
Absinthe put her SNAG away in disappointment and walked downstairs, deciding she was hungry. None of the missions that looked like they could be done didn't provide any opportunities to catch Pokemon she was interested in. She made a mental note to ask Sub about it, and before she knew it, she was in the lobby watching a guy almost her age if maybe a bit older putting down his bags for the time being.

Not thinking much of it, Abby simply waved at him "'Sup?" she asked.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games