Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:16 pm
SubonicXP
"I...think they do? I think mister explosions uses a Fletchinder as a living lighter." Sub said with a shrug. "No kidding on Aden though. If only he were here I would be pleading him to take it, he would be absolutely perfect." The man sighed. "Have you heard from him lately?"

"Not a blasted word. In fact, I haven't heard anything out of the whole family for some time now other than Amaranth, who is still somehow here." I said, still rubbing my eyes a bit frustratingly. "Like I said, though, I haven't seen Aden since the aftermath of Hoenn on a tangent of feeling useless and crap and...ugh...I don't know. I don't know where he ran off to. The only ones that would have any idea on that would probably be Sol, who is still with Wes in Orre somewhere, and Cera...who ran off somewhere. I haven't seen her around in a while either. I doubt Aden told Amaranth anything; he seemed rather indifferent to having an all-of-a-sudden aunt...sister...cousin...something? I don't know."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:18 pm
Leslie and Aria would continue watching the debate over who should go for an infiltration of the Kalos region to ruin the Pokemon storage system, both opf their heads bobbing to each side of the debate as they spoke. Before eventually one of them spoke up. "I know you are trying to pick people to break in but I am sensing a severe lack of consideration for women. Is there something about having a wiener that makes you better at stealth missions?" Aria said, staring at the two of them with a deadpan expression.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:21 pm
Absinthe kept her mouth shut despite her growing confusion regarding just what the hell was going on. How many people did they have in this outfit, what were they fighting over choosing someone for, again?

She coudn't help but giggle when Aria spoke up, though she did her best to suppress it and had some success in doing so. This didn't have anything to do with her but it was at least a little bit entertaining.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:23 pm
Blizzard120

"Not a blasted word. In fact, I haven't heard anything out of the whole family for some time now other than Amaranth, who is still somehow here." I said, still rubbing my eyes a bit frustratingly. "Like I said, though, I haven't seen Aden since the aftermath of Hoenn on a tangent of feeling useless and crap and...ugh...I don't know. I don't know where he ran off to. The only ones that would have any idea on that would probably be Sol, who is still with Wes in Orre somewhere, and Cera...who ran off somewhere. I haven't seen her around in a while either. I doubt Aden told Amaranth anything; he seemed rather indifferent to having an all-of-a-sudden aunt...sister...cousin...something? I don't know."

"Been awhile since we've gotten a report from Sol and Wes too. Hopefully Ein hasn't discovered them. That's the last thing we need. Cera I'm sure she is okay, where ever she is. I like to think since we channeled that one time I can still feel her. Might be kidding myself but it lets me sleep at night. " He shrugged. "May see if Amaranth knows anything about any of them but I doubt it. Either way-"

That's when Aria showed up, Sub just looking from her to Blizzard, expecting him to say something. "He's done most the suggesting. "  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:36 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Been awhile since we've gotten a report from Sol and Wes too. Hopefully Ein hasn't discovered them. That's the last thing we need. Cera I'm sure she is okay, where ever she is. I like to think since we channeled that one time I can still feel her. Might be kidding myself but it lets me sleep at night. " He shrugged. "May see if Amaranth knows anything about any of them but I doubt it. Either way-"

That's when Aria showed up, Sub just looking from her to Blizzard, expecting him to say something. "He's done most the suggesting. "

"The most as in me coming up with only ONE other alternative as opposed to you suggesting either sending Tristen out there, or me which would stir all levels of trouble just by being there." I said. "So if we're running technicalities, YOU suggested more." Like hell if Sub was going to throw me under the bus that easily. Though something did have my attention just now, as I realized Leslie was trying to butt into this conversation. I thought the office door was closed...whatever. Leslie seemed to be full of herself, which was one of the reasons why I didn't think about her for the moment. Though, admittedly, this is just based on the few times I've dealt with her...most everything else was word of mouth of someone else's opinion, which...usually was in a negative light.

As far as anything else is concerned, I have no idea what her battling prowess is like, and I am not sure if she could take on the likes of however many Flare there are or even just normal people who are there to take on the Maison challenge, which those would be a tough challenge in and of itself. Granted, ideally, one would want to sneak in and not fight anyone, which raises the question. "Are you saying that you could get in and out with no one the wiser?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:55 pm
Leslie would look up at Aria, who was simply sighing at the complete lack of acknowledgement that she had been given by Blizz. Turning back to the other hybrid in the room, she said, "Well.....I'm pretty sure I could try. Might be better to...y'know, let the woman who already sneaked into and out of Kalos for that reporter chick possibly do it. Crazy idea I know but I'm sure you all would have gotten around to it. Probably after the complaint to HR about workplace sexism. Right, GRAY?" Leslie shouted, staring at the intercom in room as she said that last part. ".....Not quite how I would've put it, but I can't argue with her points." Aria said, giving a small glare towards Blizz and Sub.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:00 pm
"Hey hey, let's all not get testy now." Sub spoke up. "And GRAY, don't file that. Any who, maybe Leslie does have a point." He said to Blizzard. "I mean, she did help the reporter."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:04 pm
I rolled my eyes. "I guess it should be known that even some females are really anxious to get into pecker-measuring contests." I said. Yay for double entendres. Still though, I'm failing to understand why she's wanting to call out sexism at a time like this. Whatever, if she wants to go on that tirade, then whatever, I'm not wasting my time humoring that. I'm just trying to figure out best candidates for the job based on experience around here and what the local social climate of Kalos is, which frankly wasn't good.

Admittedly, there wasn't that many good choices out there. And if what was said was true, then Sub could easily vouch for that one...which he just did...then I suppose my hand was forced on that one. "Alright, fine." I said, resting my head against my arm, which was propped on the arm of the chair. It wasn't the most enthused support for it; it was more of a case of feeling rather defeated in the matter.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:41 pm
Lykas and Odd had heard the commotion in Sub's office and were, by now, standing outside it looking across the doorframe at one another as they each leaned against the wall on either side. "I figured Abby would've found her way here sooner or later." Lykas said to himself as he turned slightly to look through the door and see his adoptive sister sitting by the wall.

"You think they've forgotten about the two of us?" Odd asked, listening to the heated debate inside the room.

"Don't particularly care, honestly." Lykas replied, figuring he'd wait until this conversation came to an end and then introduce Abby to Sub properly. Either way, it was possible he might be visible from the doorframe. He wasn't really trying to hide.He just didn't feel like trying to make too much happpen at once would be good for anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:45 am
If anyone were to look. They would've gotten a video message in their SNAG machine from Ulla. It contained a picture as well with Ulla at the beach in a cute one piece floral print swimsuit. While Leon was in the background being buried in sand by both of their Pokemon. The Pokemon were making it shape into a Snorlax body. The video message would play:

"Aloha Snagem! This is the Hanabi siblings reporting! So far everything is good in Alola. After seeing my family's grave for so long, big brother and I took care of some trouble. We now are finally relaxing. We will see you all soon! Leon then came into the video as he pushed slightly towards the side as he came into view "Ulla why are you making a video to them? That's too much work and we are going to he seeing them soon. " Because I wanted to show them the view of Alola!" Leon sighed, he then took the camera from Ulla as he faced it towards the ocean. "If you wanted to show them a view, at least point it towards where there is a view." "Leon give me back my camera!" The camera then started shaking as Ulla was trying to grab the camera "U-Ulla hold ona Y-you're gonna make me-" Soon enough the camera falls and the camera shuts off  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:01 pm
"Very well, the job is yours, Leslie. When ready GRAY will be able to teleport you via Claydol a couple miles outside of Kiloude City. That's the best he can do considering the range of teleportation scramblers. He'll also give you Porygon's ball. Not much out there too besides wilderness and train tracks. Your job, as you probably overheard, will be to find your way into the basement of the Battle Maison where the main server to the Pokemon Storage System is located. You are to have Porygon upload its self directly to the server so that it may act as our master key to the entire system. If you are caught after uploading Porygon you must neutralize whoever caught you. If they realize what you did then they could just as easily pull Porygon out. You won't be able to teleport outside of Kiloude City either, instead you'll have to go back out of the city into you're out of range. Got it? Good." He explained to the girl, eying Lykas as he stood in the doorway.

"Now then, you." He said, pointing at Absinthe. "What can I do you for? Also, please ignore those allegations of sexism earlier. Completely unfounded. Gender applies very little in my life in more things than you know. But now I'm rambling...so...sup?" He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:08 pm
"Yeah, I kind of figured that was just a joke, anyway," Absinthe said off-handedly. She then sat up straight so she could focus on her conversation. " Anyway, I was looking to join your little group, here," she explained, forgetting the name of the team in the midst of the previous conversation. "Dunno if you're hiring, or... whatever, but I wanted to ask if I could, since I don't have that many other options right now."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:16 pm
"We're always hiring, madam!" Sub said with a tone that said he found the idea of not hiring to be completely and utterly absurd. "So, let's get to the chase. Tell me why you look so familiar to me." The man said with a smile, as if he already knew the answer but wanted her to still say it, just for the fun of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:22 pm
Abby seemed a bit taken aback by Sub asking her why she looked familiar to him, but it was more the case of her being caught off-guard than her taking offense. "Well, I know my dad used to work for you. Dunno if you remember him or not, though. Tall guy, built like a brick wall, makes sailors blush whenever he talks. Calls himself Chaos for some reason. Could never figure out why - sounds cheesy as hell considering our last name. But then I guess dads are supposed to be cheesy." Absinthe explained, not quite realizing that she was rambling a bit.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:48 pm
As Sub went on to new topics at hand, and by extension potential new members, I took out my SNAG and started to review over various things. As much as I wanted to do what Sub asked, I honestly, realistically couldn't. Lysandre wasn't that dumb. The only way I would head to Kalos at this point was to go after Lysandre himself with all levels of backup just to break that b*****d's scrawny neck. For solo missions like Sub was wanting me to go on in a place like Kiloude City? Not a chance. Not with my reputation over that way now. For now, I would end up having to find other ways to help out in the team. I was kind of tuning out the conversation between Sub and the newer person, trying to focus and plot my next move. There was still more stuff to take care of in Unova, that I know of, which would be something that I could easier do...theoretically. Though if my past mission with the Cold Storage was any indication, it could still easily go down hill.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games