Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:53 pm
Absinthe felt significantly more nervous than she expected to when the masculine Articuno hybrid followed her in. The guy behind the desk seemed to know who he was, so she mentally told her nervousness to take a hike in some not so kind words and followed directions, taking the seat closest to the far wall. Being called a lady put a dent in her resolve for a few seconds before she mentally brushed it aside. She'd deal with that later.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:03 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"I'll have Orderly come get it shortly." Doc replied. "As soon as he's done with the x-rays with the current patient anyways."

While Doc took the caustic computer in stride, I couldn't help but to roll my eyes at it. "I'll go see what he wants." I said. "I got the feeling I know what it is about, though."

"Something that will put you in here too after all is said and done?" Doc said.

"I really hope not." I said making my way off to see Sub.

As promised Sub would be found in his office, sitting behind his desk and just as GRAY 'predicted' he didn't seem to be doing much. For the most part he sat there, spritzing the leaves of his potted and slumbering Oddish with a water bottle. He was actually starting to enjoy taking care of the Weed Pokemon, despite its 'episodes'.

The door to the office would open as both of his guests approached, a 'certain Bisharp' opening the door and eying both guests with suspicion as they entered. Allan was like that with everyone though.

"Hey, Blizz, I guess GRAY finally decided to buzz you for me. I asked him to do that an hour ago." Sub said with a shake of his head. "And who is...huh, you look familiar." He said to Absinthe. "Any who, take a seat mysterious lady, I'm gonna talk to my feathered friend here real quick." The Snagem leader said to the woman as he motioned towards a chair.

"Remember right before Kalos invaded Unova? When you and Freth managed to pull Cassius out of Kalos?" He asked Blizzard.

"Yea, how can I forget. That day was hell, to say the least. Between a journalist that's caught in crosshairs before we even had any sort of intervention in that and Cassius having to be uprooted from his own home because of Lysandre's asinine need for more power in some fashion, it was ridiculous. At any rate, what of it?" I asked Sub, crossing my arms, about expecting some bad news to come from this.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:13 pm
Blizzard120

"Yea, how can I forget. That day was hell, to say the least. Between a journalist that's caught in crosshairs before we even had any sort of intervention in that and Cassius having to be uprooted from his own home because of Lysandre's asinine need for more power in some fashion, it was ridiculous. At any rate, what of it?" I asked Sub, crossing my arms, about expecting some bad news to come from this.

As Absinthe sat down he gave the girl a knowing smile and nod, as if he figured something out about her but for now didn't address it further.

"Yeah, from what you wrote in your brief it sounded like it was one heck of an outing." Sub agreed with Blizzard. "That said it looks like something good did come out of it. Cassius made it safely to the underground headquarters of the Kalos resistance, the friends of our very own reporter ally. Furthermore with the data he gave Snag-A-Cup's Porygon waiter, which by the way has made a full recovery from his data corruption, we have been able to establish a back door into the Kalos Pokemon System...kind of." He said, with a frown.

"The good news on that front is that if Lysandre ever makes his move to completely seize the Kalos system we'll know right away. The bad news is to make any further use of this back door we would need someone to physically upload our 'key', that being Porygon, to the main server." He informed Blizzard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:16 pm
SubonicXP
"The good news on that front is that if Lysandre ever makes his move to completely seize the Kalos system we'll know right away. The bad news is to make any further use of this back door we would need someone to physically upload our 'key', that being Porygon, to the main server." He informed Blizzard.

I couldn't help but to close my eyes and make a silent sigh to myself. And there it was...the big hitch that I was worried about. "And...where is the main server?" I asked him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:21 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

I couldn't help but to close my eyes and make a silent sigh to myself. And there it was...the big hitch that I was worried about. "And...where is the main server?" I asked him.

"Kiloude City, in the basement of the Battle Maison. Cassius says that location was chosen due to its relative isolation and how exclusive it is to the common populace. Plus Lumiose City is just too obvious but I digress." Sub explained. "There is a relay server in Lumiose but that one won't do, it has to be the Kiloude City server."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:30 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Kiloude City, in the basement of the Battle Maison. Cassius says that location was chosen due to its relative isolation and how exclusive it is to the common populace. Plus Lumiose City is just too obvious but I digress." Sub explained. "There is a relay server in Lumiose but that one won't do, it has to be the Kiloude City server."

It had to be there. I've only been there once and that was on a prior mission to get information out of Wikstrom when I found out that Kalos was funding HAZARD in Hoenn. It really was exclusive because I had to fight my hardest to compel the champion of Kalos to even allow me in there. Even when I got there, I could tell that the people that were around there was no joke by any means and it was next to impossible to stay low profile in such a place. "Great. Just...fantastic." I said, rubbing my eyes frustratingly.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:38 pm
Blizzard120

It had to be there. I've only been there once and that was on a prior mission to get information out of Wikstrom when I found out that Kalos was funding HAZARD in Hoenn. It really was exclusive because I had to fight my hardest to compel the champion of Kalos to even allow me in there. Even when I got there, I could tell that the people that were around there was no joke by any means and it was next to impossible to stay low profile in such a place. "Great. Just...fantastic." I said, rubbing my eyes frustratingly.

"Really the choice is ours if we do anything with this or not. We can either just sit back and use what we have as an early warning system against Lysandre's next power grab or we can get the jump on him and lock him out of the system the moment he makes his move and maybe even lock all of Flare's stored Pokemon inside. I figured it was only right I came to you with this, you've invested more than anyone else in the Kalosian people and their plight. I know you have connections, however constrained now due to war, and that getting into Kiloude City, let alone the maison, will be even harder than normal because of it, but if anyone in this time has a chance to pull it off it's you." The Snagem leader admitted to Blizzard. "So I guess I should correct myself; it's your choice."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:46 pm
SubonicXP
"Really the choice is ours if we do anything with this or not. We can either just sit back and use what we have as an early warning system against Lysandre's next power grab or we can get the jump on him and lock him out of the system the moment he makes his move and maybe even lock all of Flare's stored Pokemon inside. I figured it was only right I came to you with this, you've invested more than anyone else in the Kalosian people and their plight. I know you have connections, however constrained now due to war, and that getting into Kiloude City, let alone the maison, will be even harder than normal because of it, but if anyone in this time has a chance to pull it off it's you." The Snagem leader admitted to Blizzard. "So I guess I should correct myself; it's your choice."

"I don't think you see an underlying problem here." I said to him. "It's not that I don't want to. Its the matter that I can't for pretty much the reasons that you stated. Think about it, the moment I set foot back in that region, after all I have done thus far in there, there's going to be red-flags tripping on everyone and they'll know something is up. Especially after the crap in Lumiose trying to get Alexa out." I said. "And I got more enemies there than I got allies, in case you need reminding. The moment I find myself back in Kiloude, all bets are off and I'll end up in a skirmish I'm just not going to be able to handle, and I'm not just talking about against Flare either. Worse is the timing of it all, really. We're about to have at it with Lysandre in freakin' Black City, more than likely, and we're surely going to need all hands on deck for that one..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:53 pm
Blizzard120

"I don't think you see an underlying problem here." I said to him. "It's not that I don't want to. Its the matter that I can't for pretty much the reasons that you stated. Think about it, the moment I set foot back in that region, after all I have done thus far in there, there's going to be red-flags tripping on everyone and they'll know something is up. Especially after the crap in Lumiose trying to get Alexa out." I said. "And I got more enemies there than I got allies, in case you need reminding. The moment I find myself back in Kiloude, all bets are off and I'll end up in a skirmish I'm just not going to be able to handle, and I'm not just talking about against Flare either. Worse is the timing of it all, really. We're about to have at it with Lysandre in freakin' Black City, more than likely, and we're surely going to need all hands on deck for that one..."

"All very good and sound points." Sub relented and agreed. "But it's as you said, we're about to have at it with Lysandre and Flare in Black City. This is an opportunity to greatly hinder their forces and limit their ammunition so to speak. Remember when you destroyed the Cold Storage cache? This is essentially the same thing, depriving our enemy of resources. As cold, no pun intended, as it sounds Pokemon are resources as well. Lysandre knows he can now take the storage system, and the Pokemon inside, any time he wants now and from what we've gathered he plans on ending all this in Black City. What better time than to make his move on the system? And if and when he does he instead finds his forces Pokemon unavailable. You've seen it, he doesn't have complete control over Zygarde, why else would he not use it every chance he got? He still needs his regular forces, as many of them as possible, and he knows it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:08 pm
SubonicXP
"All very good and sound points." Sub relented and agreed. "But it's as you said, we're about to have at it with Lysandre and Flare in Black City. This is an opportunity to greatly hinder their forces and limit their ammunition so to speak. Remember when you destroyed the Cold Storage cache? This is essentially the same thing, depriving our enemy of resources. As cold, no pun intended, as it sounds Pokemon are resources as well. Lysandre knows he can now take the storage system, and the Pokemon inside, any time he wants now and from what we've gathered he plans on ending all this in Black City. What better time than to make his move on the system? And if and when he does he instead finds his forces Pokemon unavailable. You've seen it, he doesn't have complete control over Zygarde, why else would he not use it every chance he got? He still needs his regular forces, as many of them as possible, and he knows it."

"You're going to try to force Lysandre's hand..." I said. "Where then I suppose you plan on snagging that Legendary. Fair enough, I guess, but I still don't think I need to be the one that does this. Like I said, it is not going to take long when I set foot in there when it is all hands on deck." I said. "And subtle as I try to be, there's really no hiding me in particular in this place. A more subtle hand is going to need to be had..." I thought for a moment to think on who could infiltrate such a place.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:16 pm
Blizzard120

"You're going to try to force Lysandre's hand..." I said. "Where then I suppose you plan on snagging that Legendary. Fair enough, I guess, but I still don't think I need to be the one that does this. Like I said, it is not going to take long when I set foot in there when it is all hands on deck." I said. "And subtle as I try to be, there's really no hiding me in particular in this place. A more subtle hand is going to need to be had..." I thought for a moment to think on who could infiltrate such a place.

With a sigh Sub would internally accept that Blizzard wasn't going, despite how much he wanted to leave this to him the hybrid did make some sound points. As he sat there thinking who else could pull off this job an idea popped into his head, not exactly a great one but an idea nonetheless. "...now don't kill me but...what about Tristen?" He asked, flinching just slightly as he expected the worse possible reaction.

"Just hear me out. He's young, comes off as pretty innocent, relatively unknown to Flare and Kalos for that matter, and even though the region has a history of bias against hybrids thanks to you the populace has become very interested in them and their battle capabilities, of which Tristen has proven time and time again to be a sound Pokemon trainer. What if we could get him into the maison under the guise as a routine challenge? Lysandre is still letting things run like normal domestically, it projects assured victory. Tristen goes in, does a few battles, finds a moment to break away, locates the server, slam bam done." He knew this was a really bad idea but he had to say it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:49 pm
SubonicXP
"Just hear me out. He's young, comes off as pretty innocent, relatively unknown to Flare and Kalos for that matter, and even though the region has a history of bias against hybrids thanks to you the populace has become very interested in them and their battle capabilities, of which Tristen has proven time and time again to be a sound Pokemon trainer. What if we could get him into the maison under the guise as a routine challenge? Lysandre is still letting things run like normal domestically, it projects assured victory. Tristen goes in, does a few battles, finds a moment to break away, locates the server, slam bam done." He knew this was a really bad idea but he had to say it.

I said a subtle hand, not an inexperienced one. "Have you lost your mind?" I asked. "Even if all of that were true, Tristen isn't that versed. That's what I've been trying to train him on for a while now." I said. Probably not the worst reaction expected out of me, but it wasn't necessarily good either. This actually kind of sucked.

I started to go down the mental list of Snagems that probably would have been suited to do it. Amaranth was too inexperienced in my opinion. While she made great strides in battling, there was the other nuances about her that risked the mission go pear-shaped...such as pretty much being more of a child than even Tristen, though understandably so. Darts came to mind next, but the guy looks more imposing than even me, regardless of skill. He'd have all eyes on him just out of wonder if he's going to bring people to the Distortion world. I stayed silent for a moment, trying to think on recommendations to send, but then I had one in mind......

"What's Reno doing?" I asked Sub.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:58 pm
Blizzard120

"Reno?" Sub repeated Blizzard. "Not sure, actually. Haven't seen him lately, that is besides his spare arm parts lying around." He admitted. "I guess I could go look for him, he wouldn't be too bad of a candidate so long as he stuck to the mission and didn't go mind molesting people or getting limbs lopped off."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:01 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Reno?" Sub repeated Blizzard. "Not sure, actually. Haven't seen him lately, that is besides his spare arm parts lying around." He admitted. "I guess I could go look for him, he wouldn't be too bad of a candidate so long as he stuck to the mission and didn't go mind molesting people or getting limbs lopped off."

"It's better than a lot of the alternatives that are around here for various reasons. Not unless you prefer a pyromanic butterfly to do the job, or a fallen knight of a Pinsir hybrid for instance........that reminds me, do they even have Pokemon on them?" I asked, trying to recall. I don't even think they had that much on them. "The only other one that I could have possibly imagined going on such a ordeal would have been Aden. In fact, he would have been perfect. But he goes running off to rediscover his teenage angst years after the aftermath of Hoenn...Christ." I said, facepalming. I'm still not too thrilled on that one.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:09 pm
"I...think they do? I think mister explosions uses a Fletchinder as a living lighter." Sub said with a shrug. "No kidding on Aden though. If only he were here I would be pleading him to take it, he would be absolutely perfect." The man sighed. "Have you heard from him lately?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games