Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:32 pm
Larrimore would watch Kaya with great intent as the Klefki hybrid sparred with the holographic Gallade, an interesting choice to be sure. The Pinsir hybrid was mostly intrigued by Kaya's technique as it was remarkably different from the sword styles taught by the knights of La Ruche, but he supposed sword play was different all across the world anyways.

When Keiko showed up the knight flashed her a toothy grin, one of which many have considered demonic due to the creepy appearance of Pinsir teeth. He would then wave her over to join him on the other side of the room. "Greetings, madame."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:47 pm
Keiko happily waved at Larrimore as Eve, her Eevee, popped out of her Pokeball, wanting attention from her trainer/'mommy'. Keiko stayed quiet and gently petted Eve as she watched Kaya train. The holographic Gallade Kaya chose as his opponent reminded her of Brunor, my Gallade, and she had a bit of a time convincing herself that the Gallade fighting Kaya wasn't Brunor, despite the energy she could feel off that thing. But then, it wasn't like Brunor's energy was that different from any other Gallade's, and Keiko's inexperience with her Hybrid abilities didn't help the matter.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:45 pm
After a bit of back and forth between Kaya and the holographic Gallade, the Hybrid jumped back to evade a slash and with a small flourish of his sword, took aim and directed a Fairy Lock at the Pokemon, the beam of energy locking it in place with the faint echoing sound that always accompanied it's use. "GRAY, kindly deploy the next opponent and dismiss this one. It's defeated." He requested of the AI. Gallade shimmered in place for a moment as it's form was replaced by an Escavalier.

"Hmm.." Kaya thought for a moment before he started to fight with the new hologram. This time, he took to stabbing at the lance-armed Pokemon, deflecting it's blows with carefully placed ones of his own. He was fortunate that his metallic skin was resistance to puncture and laceration like armor but it wouldn't save him from another Steel-type getting hold of him with the right attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:16 pm
I was sitting in the main room, on the couch, trying to get a feel about what was going on out in the world via the SNAG. I perked up and looked back towards the hall seeing Freth make her way around the corner, irritated as hell and deathly silent. She sat down on a nearby chair and leaned back into it, but as I stared at her, I noticed something. "Uh...where's your wig?" Freth pulled it out and flopped it on her head. It looked a bit on the ruined side and wasn't able to fit like it should. "Uhhhh...?"

"Tyrogue."

"Tyrogue? Still trouble with him?"

"Oh yeah." She said.

"Well, I got one suggestion maybe. Perhaps throw the little guy to the proverbial wolves and maybe put it in a Pokemon battle. Tristen just got a Meinfoo that probably could go a few rounds with him and it doesn't seem like its one to take crap. Not to mention, Tristen could use the training himself."

"Trust me, I am very tempted, though if I were to do that, I would just let Mamoswine sit on him." Freth said, grabbing her wig and pulling it off her head frustratingly.

"...didn't you already do that?"

"That wasn't intentional." Freth said, staring at her wig now following up with a hard sigh. "These things aren't cheap."

"Do you have a spare at least?"

"One."

As Freth studied her wig, trying to think about the costs for a replacement and where to get it, Tristen made his way to the main room with his newest acquired Pokemon...and it wasn't Meinfoo. I looked back, seeing a rather large dinosaur like Pokemon, that was roughly two and a half feet tall next to the boy. "...uuuhhh...is that...a Cranidos?"

"Yeeaah?" Tristen spoke up, a little defensively, wondering if he did anything wrong.

"Where...did you get that?"

"I...uh...found a fossil before I found Meinfoo..." Tristen admitted. "I wanted to tell you first when I got back, but you were telling me to go to my room because of Kess."

"......" Today suddenly got weird.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:22 pm
"Gonna need to go Pidgey hunting soon to feed that monster." Sub spoke up as he entered the room just in time to hear the talk of Tristen's latest addition to his team. "Aren't ya proud of him, pops? Boy found himself his first fossil and without missing a beat revived it and already has it following him around like a Growlithe. Shouldn't be that surprising though, how many kids do you see capable of taming a Dragonite? A prehistoric Pokemon is child's play." The Dark One said with a laugh as he complimented Tristen.

"Though now that you mention it you should probably get that thing something to use as a chew toy...I like the couch we have right now." He commented.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:52 pm
SubonicXP
"Gonna need to go Pidgey hunting soon to feed that monster." Sub spoke up as he entered the room just in time to hear the talk of Tristen's latest addition to his team. "Aren't ya proud of him, pops? Boy found himself his first fossil and without missing a beat revived it and already has it following him around like a Growlithe. Shouldn't be that surprising though, how many kids do you see capable of taming a Dragonite? A prehistoric Pokemon is child's play." The Dark One said with a laugh as he complimented Tristen.

"Though now that you mention it you should probably get that thing something to use as a chew toy...I like the couch we have right now." He commented.

Speaking of, the Cranidos stepped forward as the bunch was conversing, taking a sniff of the couch. It smelled kind of funny to the prehistoric Pokemon. It then moved over towards the arm of the couch where it could get a bite and opened wide. "WAIT!" Tristen shouted, jumping and wrapping his arms around the Cranidos's head. "Not food."

"Yeeeeaahhh...um...Tristen?"

"IknowIknowIknow! Doc told me about the invasive species thing and he wanted to go into the moral of reviving Pokemon or cloning stuff and the responsibility and-"

"Calm down, geez. Stop. Seriously. That's not what I was about to ask about."

"Oh...um...what?"

"What do your other Pokemon think about Cranidos?" I asked.

Tristen had to think back for a second...

Several hours ago:

"NO CRANIDOS! STOP CHASING EEVEE! HE'S NOT FOOD! MAWILE, LET HIM OUT OF YOUR BIG JAWS! DRAGONITE, HELP!!!"

"They're fine with him." The boy said.

"Uh-huh."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:12 pm
Blizzard120

"They're fine with him." The boy said.

"Uh-huh."

Sub would let out a sigh after he watched in brief horror the baby dino go for the couch, right after the man had aired out his fear that it would do just that. Fortunately Tristen acted quick enough to stop the prehistoric monster from giving the couch a new 'look'.

"Well that was a close one..." He said, taking a seat, eying the Cranidos cautiously. "Say, Blizz, have you heard from Pryce lately? I mean, what with the Indigo League and all I figured he might be contacting you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:25 pm
SubonicXP
"Well that was a close one..." He said, taking a seat, eying the Cranidos cautiously. "Say, Blizz, have you heard from Pryce lately? I mean, what with the Indigo League and all I figured he might be contacting you."

"Not lately. With what all has been going on, he's been letting me do my own thing here." I told him. "Though I imagine he's got his own hands full right at the moment as well, so, yea. Not to mention, he's on the mentality of business now, pleasantries later so, yea, if he's caught up with the Indigo League in some fashion, I probably wouldn't be able to get word to him either for whatever reason."

"If he is with all of them, it'd be surprising. Geez, how old is Pryce again?" Freth asked.

"Look, don't let his old age deceive you. That man can even make the toughest of elites' blood run cold. He can hold his own."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:42 pm
Blizzard120

"Not lately. With what all has been going on, he's been letting me do my own thing here." I told him. "Though I imagine he's got his own hands full right at the moment as well, so, yea. Not to mention, he's on the mentality of business now, pleasantries later so, yea, if he's caught up with the Indigo League in some fashion, I probably wouldn't be able to get word to him either for whatever reason."

"If he is with all of them, it'd be surprising. Geez, how old is Pryce again?" Freth asked.

"Look, don't let his old age deceive you. That man can even make the toughest of elites' blood run cold. He can hold his own."

"I have to agree with Blizz on this one. That old man gave me a run for my money big time. I should frame that badge one day just because of how hard he made me work for it." Sub said, backing up Blizzard's boasting of icy Pryce. "I would hate to see him on the war path, especially if he was defending Mahogany Town against invaders." He said with a noticeable shudder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:51 pm
Absinthe recognized Mykel from the last time Lykas visited Goldenrod, but even if she didn't know what the Gardevoir was, she wasn't given much time to ask before she was sent through space to the fortress-like bunker north, in Mt. Silver. She somehow managed to keep from puking, but she definitely looked like she was about to once she was in the main lobby.

"How do you deal with that?" she asked once she got the contents of her stomach under control.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:58 pm
Freth found her way into the Med lab, accompanied by me along side her, carrying her things from the training room. "Doc!" I shouted. "Freth, why did you do that knowing Absol was like that? You should have gotten someone to help you."

"The only ones that would have been able to help me out was anyone with a Shadow Pokemon, either one outright or one already purified and vaccinated. And I have no idea who those are beyond Tristen." Freth said.

"Then why didn't you bring Tristen!?"

"Blizzard, honestly?"

"What's going on?" Doc finally said coming out from the back room staring in confusion. Though, something caught his attention, it wasn't the male Articuno that was hunched over in pain this time. "Well, this is a change of pace." Doc said.

"Does it LOOK like I am in a joking mood!?" Freth snapped.

"No, you don't. What happened?"

"Got in a fight with her Absol." I said.

"That Absol is a Shadow Pokemon, was it not?" Doc asked.

"Yeeep. She ended up punching the thing in the end with her Frustration attack, apparently, while it was trying to attack her." I said. Doc looked over towards Freth, having a feeling he knows what is going on. Doc made his way back to the room he was in. "Orderly? Warm up the x-ray. This way, Freth. Follow Orderly back that way; we'll get you in order."

Freth started to go towards the door then looked back towards me. "Can you...?" She spoke up as if I knew what she wanted.

"Yea, I'll take care of it." I said.

Freth without anymore of a word made her way off to the back to go meet up with the Machamp. "I guess while I am at it..." I tossed a Pokeball to Doc Owl. "It's got Freth's Absol in it. It's out cold at the moment. She wanted your opinion on how close it might be to purification. She already worked on it some before and then this whole incident now. Just in case...uh..." I sat Freth's things down in a chair and started to rummage through it, finding the vaccination after a minute or so. "Here you go."

"I'll see what we got then. It wasn't going to be all that peaceful of a afternoon for anyone here, was it?" Doc said making his way over towards a counter.

"Hey, I didn't even know she was going to do that! I wanted a quiet afternoon." I said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:23 pm
"How sweet, the ice knight comes to the rescue and aid of the frigid mistress. Just like two love birds...in a refrigerator." GRAY spoke up from the medlab's corner speakers. "Got a couple things to run by you avian. First off; Doctor Owl, your monthly medical supply shipment has arrived, it's up in the main area for Orderly to fetch at any time. Apparently it couldn't come a moment sooner, what with bird brain getting her feathers ruffled." The AI said in his typical snide tone.

"And second; Sub wants to speak with one of the ice twins. He says he has some information that either one of you might find of interest, or at least would like to know. Of course I could have just told you myself but where is the fun in that?" He went on. "Dear leader is up in his office, being useless as ever."

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:30 pm
SubonicXP
"How sweet, the ice knight comes to the rescue and aid of the frigid mistress. Just like two love birds...in a refrigerator." GRAY spoke up from the medlab's corner speakers. "Got a couple things to run by you avian. First off; Doctor Owl, your monthly medical supply shipment has arrived, it's up in the main area for Orderly to fetch at any time. Apparently it couldn't come a moment sooner, what with bird brain getting her feathers ruffled." The AI said in his typical snide tone.

"And second; Sub wants to speak with one of the ice twins. He says he has some information that either one of you might find of interest, or at least would like to know. Of course I could have just told you myself but where is the fun in that?" He went on. "Dear leader is up in his office, being useless as ever."

"I'll have Orderly come get it shortly." Doc replied. "As soon as he's done with the x-rays with the current patient anyways."

While Doc took the caustic computer in stride, I couldn't help but to roll my eyes at it. "I'll go see what he wants." I said. "I got the feeling I know what it is about, though."

"Something that will put you in here too after all is said and done?" Doc said.

"I really hope not." I said making my way off to see Sub.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:41 pm
When Absinthe got left to her own devices by Lykas, she remained in the main lobby, waiting for somebody who knew the place to show up. She didn't want to explore the place by herself for fear of getting lost, however, her patience was wearing thin. A Deathrage could only cope with boredom for so long. Eventually, Absinthe decided she was done waiting and started walking around.

After immediately finding the kitchen, a room whose location she made a mental note of so as not to forget, she went around it to find some stairwells leading up. Upon reaching the next floor, she found the dormitories, and another mental note was made before she continued exploring. After opening a few experimental doors, she soon learned that blank doors led to claimed rooms, and that doors with keys on them were empty - likely ready to be claimed unless there was paperwork involved, which she suspected there was. It wasn't long before she found another kind of door - one that didn't follow the system the others did. She went to open it, but at the last minute got it in her head that she should knock, first. Just as well, since it was likely that a certain Bisharp was standing behind that door, just waiting for an uninvited guest to enter without asking, first.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:46 pm
Blizzard120

"I'll have Orderly come get it shortly." Doc replied. "As soon as he's done with the x-rays with the current patient anyways."

While Doc took the caustic computer in stride, I couldn't help but to roll my eyes at it. "I'll go see what he wants." I said. "I got the feeling I know what it is about, though."

"Something that will put you in here too after all is said and done?" Doc said.

"I really hope not." I said making my way off to see Sub.

As promised Sub would be found in his office, sitting behind his desk and just as GRAY 'predicted' he didn't seem to be doing much. For the most part he sat there, spritzing the leaves of his potted and slumbering Oddish with a water bottle. He was actually starting to enjoy taking care of the Weed Pokemon, despite its 'episodes'.

The door to the office would open as both of his guests approached, a 'certain Bisharp' opening the door and eying both guests with suspicion as they entered. Allan was like that with everyone though.

"Hey, Blizz, I guess GRAY finally decided to buzz you for me. I asked him to do that an hour ago." Sub said with a shake of his head. "And who is...huh, you look familiar." He said to Absinthe. "Any who, take a seat mysterious lady, I'm gonna talk to my feathered friend here real quick." The Snagem leader said to the woman as he motioned towards a chair.

"Remember right before Kalos invaded Unova? When you and Freth managed to pull Cassius out of Kalos?" He asked Blizzard.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games