Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:32 pm
Getting into a standing position, Beau would pull a lighter out of his pocket and hold it in front of Larry's face. "Larry. I am the first and only one to lecture you. Because your dumb a** was the golden boy in La Ruche and I got to see you with less of that shine on you." Giving a playful motion towards the sparker of the lighter, Beau continued. "I am well aware of the fact I woulda been thrown out by now. I ain't clueless that I didn't conform to my future as a florist. But with this sword, you have blinders on to the fact your entire pursuit of it was driving you to make me look like an upstanding citizen. Care to remind me and tell her what you did to some of those people we were competing with to find the thing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:34 pm
Keiko did her best to ignore the two men as they yelled and roared at each other, but she could only take so much, especially with young Pokemon having to hear it. In the end, she let Audrey out of her ball. "Trick Room," she said calmly, the tone of her voice letting the Audino know she was serious.

Audrey filled the kitchen with psychic energy, holding Larrimore and Beau down. The two hybrids could likely overpower the move, but it was being used to catch their attention and little else. "I don't know what beef you two have between each other, but could you please take it outside? People are trying to sleep upstairs, and there are young Pokemon trying to relax here."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:50 pm
Larrimore would make a move to knock that lighter out of the hybrid's hand but the sudden Trick Room would stop him, his movements becoming so slow that he had time to reconsider his actions. "It's none of her concern. She doesn't need my baggage." He responded to Beauregard, slowly moving to exit the room, very slowly. "Nor is it yours, anymore." With that statement he eventually departed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:50 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla and Leon both had a little carry on bag with them for the boat they were getting on and one luggage bag that had their main stuff. They were just stepping out of their room as Leon was closing the door. He looked down at Ulla as she was still not sure about how she was feeling. "....Ulla. Are you still mad at me?" She shook her head. "Then what's the matter?" "...I've never attended a funeral...Do I need to speak?" Leon knelt down and ruffled her hair. "...You might have to. We are the only living Hanabi now. And you were the last one to be with them...but, you can stop at anytime if you don't feel comfortable okay?" Ulla nodded as she held out her hand for Leon. Leon grabbed her hand with two fingers, if he were to grab her hand with his entire hand, it would probably be uncomfortable for her.

They started walking towards the exit of HQ as Leon felt a tug on his hand. "What is it?" "Shouldn't we be telling people we are leaving for now?" Leon looked around to see if anyone is around. "...GRAY we're leaving!" Good riddance! GRAY announced over the intercom. ....And I thought I was bad.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:59 pm
I had taken my studying to the main lobby to get some fresh air and so I didn't have to walk so far when I decided I was ready to eat something, but whatever I was reading got put to the side when I noticed Leon and Ulla making for the door with packed bags. I quickly shot a message to Keiko via SNAG as they addressed GRAY, who retorted predictably, if without the usual wit he employed in his remarks.

"Finally making the trip, huh?" I asked, stalling them so Keiko could get here to see them off or join them, whatever they'd decided.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:58 pm
Larrimore was once again down in the training room of HQ, practicing his swordplay with holograms, this time holographic Vivillion, the image of slash them down one after another was cathartic for him for some totally unknown reason. While he hoped a good long training session would help him release some of this anger built up in him towards a certain somewhere it felt like it just wasn't going away, no matter how many of these disgusting holographic bugs he cut down. The sword went missing a long time ago and he had lived relatively fine, if not a bit glum, since then but now that he knows what became of it somehow he felt worse, and the most terrible part was he wasn't sure if he should be mad in the first place. If the knight wasn't unsure of himself before he certainly was now and he didn't know what to do. Maybe slash away at a few more of these would give an answer.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:24 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla wanted to wait a little bit so Leon leaned against the wall of the entrance. The little girl then noticed Ter as she ran over to him and hugged him. She was a bit awkward at first; this being the first time she's hugged him. But then she hugged a little tighter. Leon watched as this played as he got off the wall and walked over to them. "Yeah. We can't keep our grandparents and the towns people waiting. It's probably been awhile since we've seen them. I'm sure this time will be good for us after all we've both been through." He said in a sort of monotone voice.

The little girl then let Ter go as she gave her best smile she could. "Thank you for talking to me earlier. I think it's what I really needed to hear." She then looked at Leon. "Wouldn't it be easier to go to Iki Town by just teleporting?" "Yes. But. Boat will be more relaxing, plus you'll see a lot of different Water Pokemon. And trust me, the view is amazing." He said as he ruffled her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:32 pm
I was a bit taken aback when Ulla hugged me, but it became apparent that this was a platonic hug of gratitude fairly quickly and didn't stop Ulla as a result. "Glad I could be of service," I said calmly with a nod. I got the impression then that there'd be no reason for me and Keiko to tag along. They'd be returning to the town they grew up in - among their own people. We'd just be outsiders intruding on an intimate ceremony to honor their dead. Sure, they might greet us kindly, but the sense that we don't belong there would be pervasive.

Nevertheless, Keiko showed up soon enough, offering a hug to both Ulla and Leon and wishing them both a safe journey. She started to offer to come with them until I nudged her, shaking my head when she gave me a questioning look. They had to do this on their own, just the two of them. It would let them grow up and make them closer as brother and sister. We'd just be intruding.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:09 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla took Keiko's offer for a hug. Leon noticed Keiko's offer but shook his head. "I don't like being touched really." "But Leon, you let me hold your hand and you hug me." "That's because your my sister." "How is that different?" Leon looked at her blankly with a 'are you serious?' face. He then karate chopped her head. "It's different for grown ups."

She rubbed her head as she let go of Keiko and smiled slightly. "I will see you later." Lucario broke out of his Pokeball as he was next to Ulla in a bowing position. "Lucario?" He held out his hand asking for her bag. She gave her bag to him as he also took the luggage bag from Leon. "Uhm. You don't have-" Lucario shook his head as he had already exited the building. "....Your Lucario is a piece of work." "Yeah but he means well." Ulla then went back to Leon as she grabbed his hand once again as they started to head out as well.

(See you guys in a week!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:50 pm
Kaya made a relatively recent return to HQ after his last drop by, having decided on visiting the Training room for a while. He didn't plan to train his Pokemon at the moment but, rather, himself. He figured working on his discipline with his blade would help him focus on his mental and elemental training as well. When he entered the training room, however, and spotted Larrimore, he gave pause and hesitated to draw his blade. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize anyone else was in here at the moment." He apologized, before stepping to the side. "If you don't mind, I'll wait for you to finish so you've got plenty of room." He told the Pinsir hybrid, stepping to the side and resting against the wall nearby. He wasn't trying to be rude and ignore the hybrid's plight but he wasn't one to force himself upon others, especially ones who seemed to be dealing with emotional turmoil of sorts.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:46 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Kaya made a relatively recent return to HQ after his last drop by, having decided on visiting the Training room for a while. He didn't plan to train his Pokemon at the moment but, rather, himself. He figured working on his discipline with his blade would help him focus on his mental and elemental training as well. When he entered the training room, however, and spotted Larrimore, he gave pause and hesitated to draw his blade. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize anyone else was in here at the moment." He apologized, before stepping to the side. "If you don't mind, I'll wait for you to finish so you've got plenty of room." He told the Pinsir hybrid, stepping to the side and resting against the wall nearby. He wasn't trying to be rude and ignore the hybrid's plight but he wasn't one to force himself upon others, especially ones who seemed to be dealing with emotional turmoil of sorts.

Larrimore would give Kaya side eye glance briefly before slashing down another Vivillion or two. With a sigh he would ask GRAY to stop the session, which the AI would obey but not before getting a jab in about the Pinsir hybrid having anger issues or something. With that holograms ceased for now the bug knight would turn to face Kaya finally.

"Kaya, isn't it?" He asked, checking to make sure he had the right now. "You may have the place, I just come down here time to time to decompress."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:58 pm
SubonicXP

Larrimore would give Kaya side eye glance briefly before slashing down another Vivillion or two. With a sigh he would ask GRAY to stop the session, which the AI would obey but not before getting a jab in about the Pinsir hybrid having anger issues or something. With that holograms ceased for now the bug knight would turn to face Kaya finally.

"Kaya, isn't it?" He asked, checking to make sure he had the right now. "You may have the place, I just come down here time to time to decompress."

Kaya nodded to Larrimore before he stood up straighter. "Yes. And you are... Larrimore? Correct?" He paused for a moment as he tried to recall the other hybrid's name, raising his visor so that he could see the man a bit more clearly. "I can understand. That's actually what I came down here for. A bit of sword training helps to clear my mind." He told the other knight with a small smile to himself, hidden behind his mask.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:25 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Kaya nodded to Larrimore before he stood up straighter. "Yes. And you are... Larrimore? Correct?" He paused for a moment as he tried to recall the other hybrid's name, raising his visor so that he could see the man a bit more clearly. "I can understand. That's actually what I came down here for. A bit of sword training helps to clear my mind." He told the other knight with a small smile to himself, hidden behind his mask.

"And here I thought I was the only swordsman around here, apart from the Cold One, that is." Larrimore said, mused. "Go right ahead, you don't mind if I watch, do you? Even as a boy I've always been partial to watch others practice the sword, to pick up on their skills and perhaps learn from them."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:43 pm
SubonicXP

"And here I thought I was the only swordsman around here, apart from the Cold One, that is." Larrimore said, mused. "Go right ahead, you don't mind if I watch, do you? Even as a boy I've always been partial to watch others practice the sword, to pick up on their skills and perhaps learn from them."

"Certainly not. I'm far from conventional, however so I'm certain you'll find fault in my technique." Kaya replied. "I'm not aware of Blizzard using a blade, though, now that I think on. I had thought Sol to be the only other one to use a sword." He admitted to himself, walking over to the computer console and, taking a moment to try and recall how the device worked, he managed to set up a training scenario wherein he would be fighting other knight-like Pokemon.

The first to appear would be a holographic Gallade. "Hmmm... I'll have to remember to capture one of your kind some day." He quipped to himself as he drew Rise from his hip, the diamond studded blade glimmering in the artificial light of the training room. "To sound a bit more modern for a moment... Bring it on." He told the training room as a whole, starting into a duel with the Gallade rather quickly afterward. Parrying the Fighting-type's attacks more often than he struck back would reveal he fought more defensively than Larrimore had been a moment before.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:45 pm
Keiko made her way to the Training Room to help some of her Pokemon get stronger, only to find two men swinging at each other with sticksswords inside. Deciding she could afford to be patient, she made her way in and sat next to the door, waving at them if either noticed she was there.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games