Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:33 am
Lykas and Odd were currently in their room, unaware of the return of a certain chrome-plated Fairy knight nor of the demise of the currently youngest Snagem's caregivers. The pair were hidden away in their room, trying hard to not let the war around the world get to them for a little while. Lykas had managed to talk Odd into a video game marathon again after a very long time of leaving him to avoid it.

Wren was off on the Mountainside with Lum, helping him care for the local Apricorn trees and berry trees scattered through the area. He'd been telling Lum about his fertilizer company for a while and, after convincing the man to try it, had had a few bags shipped over to see if they helped the saplings get started.

Kaya... Who knew where he was at the moment. He hadn't been hanging around HQ much since returning from the Fairy Realm. It was like he was always busy with something and any time he returned, he only seemed to be coming back long enough to drop off something at Sub's office and then he was gone again just as fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:59 pm
There was an unusual sight in the kitchen today as a certain Pinsir hybrid decided to crawl out of his hole once more. He had been doing that a little more than usual lately, trying to work the motivation up to find his place in the grand scheme of things. His talk with Blizzard helped a bit but there was still work to do on this Bug man. For now he sat at the table in quiet contemplation, occasionally sipping on a glass of Nomel pressé, as they called it back home but to the greater world it was just lemonade, or Nomel berry juice with sugar.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:08 pm
It would only take a moment before the thud of a chair moving and someone sitting in echoed out. "So Larry. Finally showing up again?" Beau said, leaning forward in his seat to stare directly at the Pinsir hybrid. "You wanna finally air our grievances or you just gonna keep sulking and hiding until I blow myself up enough to forget?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:09 pm
With Ulla calmed down, Keiko and I went back to doing our own thing. For now, I went back to the team's library beneath HQ, keeping up my studies. I didn't feel as guilty doing this now that all of the Pokemon that evolved by training had done so. Keiko, of course, was busy tending to her Pokemon, and had headed to the kitchen to do so when she ran into some faimiliar faces. "Hey, Larrimore. Hey, Beau," Keiko said, having an entourage of Eevee, Marill, Cyndaquill, and Sliggoo following behind her for noms, which Keiko gladly grabbed from the fridge.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:15 pm
"Beauregard. Keiko." Larrimore responded with a nod to each, giving Beauregard the quickest of side eye glanced before taking another sip of his drink. "And what grievances would you like to address? Hopefully nothing that shouldn't be said in front of a lady." The Pinsir hybrid said as he gave a nod in Keiko's direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:25 pm
Beau would simply shrug his shoulders at Larry's little pointed response. "I dunno. Will the reminder of this drive you to be as angry as I think it will?" Beau mused, moving one of his arms beneath the table before throwing an object onto the tabletop. It was a cheap looking toy sword, however the sheath it was loosely sitting in was an ornate piece of art that seemed to radiate an ancient power and history. "Ditched the sword. But I still had the sheath."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:28 pm
Keiko gave the ornate sheath a passing look of concern before focusing on her Pokemon, making sure each of them had a bowl full of food to eat - especially Daedra - she had a tendency to eat clothes and other unfortunate things if her hunger wasn't tended to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:33 pm
As the wooden sword and sheath was thrown on the table Larrimore made a noticeable start but reigned himself back in just as quickly, looking over at Keiko and meeting her eyes with a forced smile for just a moment before looking back at Beauregard. "Where...is the sword?" He asked in a strained voice, as if fighting back the urge to explode. It was obvious the only thing stopping him from going nuclear was Keiko's presence.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:44 pm
Beau just listened as he heard Larry's blood pressure spike to a level that might kill most people. Placing a hand on top of the sheath he had just presented, Beau said, "I'm a little rusty on the subject, but last I saw, it was floating to the bottom of a lake. Took the sheath so no one could go just picking it up and figure out its more than just scrap metal." He just waited for the response to this little revelation. Larry had 50/50 odds of simply exploding after this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:56 pm
The hybrid continued to keep his cool, as doubtful that outwardly appeared as his normally stubs of horns extended out to full length as if ready for battle and his eyes narrowed. "Clear the rust." He demanded. "Where. How. And why. In that order." The hybrid issued further demands, his cup forgotten as now grinded a single claw into the table, his gazed fixed on Beauregard. If Keiko's still kept him tame he was becoming unaware of her increasingly, the butterfly man pushing all the right buttons.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:05 pm
Beau would grow more serious as he saw Larry began to grow more irritated to the point of looking ready to attack. "Where is none of your goddamn business after the torrent of hell and bad news that happened last time. How is because I figured you would be stupid enough to track down the thing even after I stole all you had to track the thing, so I hauled that antiquated sword outta there before you could find it through sheer stubbornness. And why is because after all you did for the thing, it needed to go away before you went full tyrant. Only one of us is gonna be the let down of the clan, so it's best we keep the one everyone assumes it to be."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:12 pm
And that was it, Larrimore would finally snap as he slapped his hands on the table, swiped the contents off, and swiftly moved to the other side of the table with a Quick Attack. The next thing anyone knew the Pinsir hybrid was on top of his clansman, pinning him down, rage in his eyes. "My whole life! Everything for that sword! And you threw it all into a lake! Who gives you the right!? That sword could have changed everything!" He shouted into Beauregard's face.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:13 pm
Keiko tried not to focus on Larrimore and Beau, especially with all the yelling going on, focusing instead on making sure her Pokemon were fed and happy, and not curious about the argument between the hybrids. Once that was done, she decided she'd at least try to help one or more of them, and her eyes fixated on the cup Larrimore knocked over before he knocked over everything else. Okay, he was angry. Keiko wasn't so sure she wanted to be in this room anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:20 pm
Beau would glare up at the man pinning him down before swinging his head to smash into Larry's face. Doing his best to struggle out of the hold, Beau shouted, "Yeah, it woulda changed a whole goddamn lot! You for the worse and half of Kalos from alive to dead!" Shutting his mouth for a moment, Beau did his best to look frustrated with his predicament before he spat out a cloud of Powder directly into the Pinsir's face. "And I got the right when you went raving mad man trying to track it down!"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:26 pm
Larrimore would recoil from the headbutt, grimacing in pain as he glared at Beauregard, the Powder spat at his face almost making him go full Primape, but he didn't, catching a glimpse of Keiko again. "And you're so perfect, right? Can you tell the future too now? You are the last person to lecture me or anyone else. If not for me you would still be in La Ruche or thrown into the wild by now!"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games