Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:19 pm
Tassa stepped in front of Keely and quickly close lined Jack angrily. "I said OUT OF WERECAT TERRITORY NOW!" She yelled, stamping her foot on his chest before he could catch her breath. She ignored the wounds again, knowing that it would be a while until the full pain hit her, and hard.

"Jack, I don't care who you think you are and how great, but if you continue causing me trouble, I will kill both you and Aryia, she shook on it, and you are under her command. Understand? The life of those under mine, means more to me, then either of yours." She snorted angrily, and she placed the blade to his throat. "What do you say, end this for the day, or I'll have you killed."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:41 am
Lady_Mac
Tassa stepped in front of Keely and quickly close lined Jack angrily. "I said OUT OF WERECAT TERRITORY NOW!" She yelled, stamping her foot on his chest before he could catch her breath. She ignored the wounds again, knowing that it would be a while until the full pain hit her, and hard.

"Jack, I don't care who you think you are and how great, but if you continue causing me trouble, I will kill both you and Aryia, she shook on it, and you are under her command. Understand? The life of those under mine, means more to me, then either of yours." She snorted angrily, and she placed the blade to his throat. "What do you say, end this for the day, or I'll have you killed."
"Fine you win.But you won't be around forever and Keely will die."Jack turned and ran back to Ariya."Ariya can you do me favor?Get keely into wolf territory.I need to talk to her."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:26 am
Keely hugged Sha close and put her small hand in Tassa's"Tassa......I-I'm scared....."her body was shaky as she spoke"...Jack....h-he's......his soul is so dark....and the images...the images were....."she continued babbling and didn't finish her sentence before she put her head on Sha's chest and began crying"......He's gonna kill me...."her voice shaky all the while  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:20 pm
Tassa glared at Jack as he walked away, and squeezed Keely's hand tightly, she lost her sisters, but she wouldn't loose this one. "Keely, I'm a warrioress, and I will protect you with every last breath in my body before Jack is allowed ten feet near you." She smiled at her as she sheathed her sword in her belt and took in an annoyed breath of air.

"Sha... Is he okay..." She clutched her whip tightly as she gritted her teeth together... "Mityl..." she called out turning to her friend. "We need to find Oak as soon as possible and make it to the palace." she tired to smile but grimaced. The pain from her broken rib was now starting to eb through.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:31 pm
((i see the opening. thank you.)))

Oak wanders lost amidst these strange woods. one minute he was ready to fight the next the woman he loves runs off to battle alone. Needless to say he was very fightened at the prospect of losing another loved one. "Mytil! Mytil?! Where did you go?! Im scared! Where are you?! are you hurt?! Please answer me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:34 pm
ack stopped in his tracks."No not now."His eyes turned yellow and he turned back to Keely."DIE DIE DIE"He lunged at her.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:26 pm
Tassa again close lined Jack angrily and stepped onto his throat and pressed the blade to him annoyed nad frustrated now. "Jack. Leave us. NOW!" She pressed down harder to get her message across. "I said it, and I shook on it with your leader, you are bound to follow her, understand, by breaking a pact like that for her, is like issuing death upon the both of you."

She stepped off and grunted throwing the golden hair off her shoulders angrily. Glaring daggers at him, she nudged him away with her sword. "I'm in no mood to put up with you, now leave us be."

[[no one liners]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:34 pm
"I..cant...help it tassa.The nightmare is coming."Jack stood up shaking  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:17 pm
[[let us all wait for the others]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:01 pm
"I'm fine Oak..just a few broken ribs."
Mityl called out. she then lunged at Jack and pinned him.
"Jack, snap out of it. tell me what's wrong and I'll help in any way I can okay?"

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:05 am
"Its the nightmare is coming...I cab't stop it."jack's eyes turned black and he knocked Mityl off."Its so nice to see you again Keely.Now I can kill you myself."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:17 am
Mityl hit a tree not far away and felt her backbone give a slight crunch. she got up slowly and tackled Jack from behind. she pinned his arms so that he had no leverage to throw her off this time, and softly sang as she wove a dream of peace and freedom from the nightmare for Jack.  

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:23 am
Ecitra Doll
Mityl hit a tree not far away and felt her backbone give a slight crunch. she got up slowly and tackled Jack from behind. she pinned his arms so that he had no leverage to throw her off this time, and softly sang as she wove a dream of peace and freedom from the nightmare for Jack.
Jack's eyes turned back to normal and he fell asleep."Thank you Mityl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:20 am
The ceremony ended, she was now queen. Every Werwolf howled in such tune, and could be heard miles and miles away..
All of her friends and family were so proud.

Ariya had been walking on Werewolf territory, marking her scent, on trees, rolling on the ground, and spraying her scent on the territory line.
It had been a couple days since she had been named Queen, and now she had to tell trespassers that this territory belonged to her. Sometimes she found a couple of trespassers, but she could tell they ment no harm and let them pass.

The villages of Werewolves and Vampires always needed help in some way. Some of the villages were in the mountains, some in the deep forests, and Ariya, always being polite, would help them with their troubles. Some of them had lack of food, and some of them were brutal murderers and trouble makers. She delt with those well. ^^; And other kind of things.
She was extremely busy, but not as busy as she thought it would be. Sometimes she would have a little break off, and sit in a tall tree beside the castle to take a little nap or just think.
Hmm.. I wonder how Jack, and the others from Werecat Territory are doing?

snubsnub
Crew

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games