Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:00 pm
Shadow of Miracles
X Kaos X
Shadow of Miracles

I am quoting you guys because I am still waiting for your PMs outlining what you have planned for the first class.

Even if you're not sure what to do I still want you to PM me and tell me you have nothing planned because then we can come up with something.

The sooner I receive these PMs the sooner we can move on.

I sent you my outline on Skype a while back. Would you like me to send you a PM too? ^-^;;

Oh yeah you did sweatdrop in that case we shall discuss it 3nodding thank you for reminding me.

sent my plan in pm form, just going with the basics for now o3o  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:38 am
Is loving this new comic so much X3  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:32 pm
Packs up my belongings in a handkerchief tied to a stick

Welp, i know when i'm not welcomed in this guild anymore so i'll be taking my leave.

Prairiefox

Goodbye phairiefox, i honestly thought that Claude and your teacher would get along thanks to the bonds of the ALMIGHTY COFFEE! XD

Hitsukei

Sorry, but looks like you wont be seeing me or my characters any time soon :/
Kinda feel bad since you loved both characters XD

Hope the kind

Alexia SeeYa

o3o Sorry that i can't RP with ya currently... Would of loved to get to know your characters more :/ i'll try and make up a guild alone or with some friends that you both would like and then we can RP in ^^

Any of ya, feel free to pester me with pms to your hearts content, god knows i love it when friends pester me x3 and no~ that's not sarcasm lol~

If ya guy's are gonna respond, i can't respond... hopefully i'll still be able to read them but if i couldn't Oh well, there's always pm XD

Shadow of Miracles

Sorry things turn out this way, try as we might miracle, we are the type of people to clash and make sparks. o3o I wish ya the best in your endeavors, i honestly was trying to work with ya. But your guild screams to much of PA. And no, that's not a insult but regardless of what i sent the message is there for everyone to receive in there own way. If i was gonna insult you or make it seem insulting, i'd just comment on your Harem creation habits XD but i wont o3o

But if i stay here, its just gonna lead to me getting banned. Trust me, i saw this very scenario when i first joined. Ask my friends, i told a good chunk its gonna get me banned xD Only thing i didn't guess right, i said "in 2 months time"... it hasn't even been 2 months since i joined XD

But regardless...

LOVE YA ALL! WISH YA THE BEST! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS GUILD IN THE NEAR FUTURE~! But regardless of what i hear, chances are(about 9% chance of me actually coming back unless the power of the people i like really want me to.)

Puts my hobo stick over my shoulder and i slowly walk out into the wastelands with my head held up high and loving smile on my face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:36 pm
shadowabyss1301
Packs up my belongings in a handkerchief tied to a stick

Welp, i know when i'm not welcomed in this guild anymore so i'll be taking my leave.

Prairiefox

Goodbye phairiefox, i honestly thought that Claude and your teacher would get along thanks to the bonds of the ALMIGHTY COFFEE! XD

Hitsukei

Sorry, but looks like you wont be seeing me or my characters any time soon :/
Kinda feel bad since you loved both characters XD

Hope the kind

Alexia SeeYa

o3o Sorry that i can't RP with ya currently... Would of loved to get to know your characters more :/ i'll try and make up a guild alone or with some friends that you both would like and then we can RP in ^^

Any of ya, feel free to pester me with pms to your hearts content, god knows i love it when friends pester me x3 and no~ that's not sarcasm lol~

If ya guy's are gonna respond, i can't respond... hopefully i'll still be able to read them but if i couldn't Oh well, there's always pm XD

Shadow of Miracles

Sorry things turn out this way, try as we might miracle, we are the type of people to clash and make sparks. o3o I wish ya the best in your endeavors, i honestly was trying to work with ya. But your guild screams to much of PA. And no, that's not a insult but regardless of what i sent the message is there for everyone to receive in there own way. If i was gonna insult you or make it seem insulting, i'd just comment on your Harem creation habits XD but i wont o3o

But if i stay here, its just gonna lead to me getting banned. Trust me, i saw this very scenario when i first joined. Ask my friends, i told a good chunk its gonna get me banned xD Only thing i didn't guess right, i said "in 2 months time"... it hasn't even been 2 months since i joined XD

But regardless...

LOVE YA ALL! WISH YA THE BEST! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS GUILD IN THE NEAR FUTURE~! But regardless of what i hear, chances are(about 9% chance of me actually coming back unless the power of the people i like really want me to.)

Puts my hobo stick over my shoulder and i slowly walk out into the wastelands with my head held up high and loving smile on my face.

;^;
That is all that needs to be said.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:41 pm
shadowabyss1301

Aww don't go! I barely got to RP with you in yume's guild and I never got to RP with you here... ;A;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:48 pm
X Kaos X
shadowabyss1301

Aww don't go! I barely got to RP with you in yume's guild and I never got to RP with you here... ;A;

I didn't know Yume had a guild? What is this Guild you speak about? Did something happen?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:53 pm
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
shadowabyss1301

I didn't know Yume had a guild? What is this Guild you speak about? Did something happen?

Yup, it was a high school of the dead RP guild. It just became inactive because it became difficult to balance running it with school I believe? Not too sure though ^-^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:59 pm
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
shadowabyss1301

Yup, it was a high school of the dead RP guild. It just became inactive because it became difficult to balance running it with school I believe? Not too sure though ^-^;;

What does Abyss mean by "Harem creation habits"?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:00 pm
Hope the kind

That's not my question to answer ^-^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:29 pm
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
shadowabyss1301

Allow me since it involves me... Remind me to thank him for that....

Anywho... Abyss has over exaggerated with the use of the word harem and habit.

I'm sure you know what a harem is... And how it usually is in anime [example love hina, tenchi muyo, hanagai]

What he was referring to was that in the previous guild that he mentioned before, PA, me and Miracles had characters that were polyarmous had the scenario of my character and another liking his character, and his character liking both females (and the females eventually liking each other). So instead of only choosing one person to be happy with, they each chose enough. Something that all three parties decided and agreed.

Now he brought that up when it wasn't a concern of his I do not know.

Especially harems usually involve more than two girls... But I guess he didn't know that or habit inquires that it has been done more than once when this is the first time

But I disgress

Anything else =D  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:16 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
shadowabyss1301

I'm sure you know what a harem is... And how it usually is in anime [example love hina, tenchi muyo, hanagai]

What he was referring to was that in the previous guild that he mentioned before, PA, me and Miracles had characters that were polyarmous had the scenario of my character and another liking his character, and his character liking both females (and the females eventually liking each other). So instead of only choosing one person to be happy with, they each chose enough. Something that all three parties decided and agreed.

Especially harems usually involve more than two girls... But I guess he didn't know that or habit inquires that it has been done more than once when this is the first time

But I disgress

Anything else =D

He also says that there is to much PA? What does he mean by that? Did something happen?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:20 pm
Hope the kind
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

But I disgress

Anything else =D

He also says that there is to much PA? What does he mean by that? Did something happen?

it was the previous pokemon I invited him to join. He got into it with the captain as well and didn't last long there.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:24 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

But I disgress

Anything else =D

it was the previous pokemon I invited him to join. He got into it with the captain as well and didn't last long there.

Personally, it sounds like these two individuals don't mix well. If that being the case is true does it have to do with the past two guilds?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:34 pm
Hope the kind
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind

But I disgress

Anything else =D

Personally, it sounds like these two individuals don't mix well. If that being the case is true does it have to do with the past two guilds?

I can't speak on those two aside that the issue guilds weren't with those two since they rarely interacted with each other. (rather his own issues with crew)

Honestly I don't why the past is being brought up...but whatever if that's how he wants to leaves.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:41 pm
murruelecreuset
Because the guild is still pretty new, I have decided that the Breeding Teacher never existed. Thus, a new teacher will be holding the party for Flygon House. Here is your character post in case you wanted to use it.

User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Flygon members... Mr. Zeithexen
                                          Status : Curious... Yet unsure about this X on the floor...
                                          Wearing : Uniform & a high ponytail

Maria had headed back to her dorm room (most likely with Iris) when the ceremony was over. To her it just seemed like they were talking to the powers that be rather than them. Perhaps maybe she’d get a more teacher to student speak when classes started. If not well she figured she’d figure things out as she went along with everything. Letting out Lillipup when she got back to the dorm, Maria smiled at her small pup Pokémon. “There’s going to be a welcome party downstairs soon so be patient okay Lillipup.” She told the small dog with a smile. “Pup!” (Okay!) She barked with excitement.

When the announcement called them down to the common room, Lillipup jumped off the bed and ran for the door. “Lil pup?” (You coming?) Lillipup asked as she looked back to her trainer. “Hang on silly.” Maria replied grabbing a few random things like Lillipup’s pokéball. Opening the door she followed her poké friend down to common room. When they got down to the room, Maria was sure that the X on the floor spelt nothing but trouble. Lillipup as obedient as she was stood there as if she was ready for whatever would come next… or maybe she was looking forward to the idea of food. Either way, Maria regrettably joined her Pokémon wondering what the teacher of breeding had in store for them. Looking around however the room looked rather nice for an event. ‘Mr. Zeithexen sure went all out.’ She thought. At least she was able to meet one of her teachers in person before class as well as her fellow classmates.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 272
                                          OOC : @ Yume: Quoted you cause will I figured we were ultimately together during the whole wait and go down. sweatdrop

shadowabyss1301
                                          Mr. Claude Zeithexen
                                          Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                          Iris Haruno

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Because the guild is still pretty new, I have decided that the Breeding Teacher never existed. Thus, a new teacher will be holding the party for Flygon House. Here is your character post in case you wanted to use it.

【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

And with just some parting words, the ceremony was over with Iris thinking about what Mr. Reyes and Ms. Ezra said. Deciding the type of person she wanted to be...putting life in what she wanted. Such pretty and flowery words...but no idea how to start any of that. Iris walked with Maria back to their dorm. After all, they were roommates and Maria did take her hand so why not. When they reached their rooms, Bebe appeared out of Iris' hair and floated around the room finally able to do so.

Iris looked at Maria playing with her Lillipup when she mentioned the party that was suppose to happen. That was true..there was going to be a party...with people she didn't know. Probably going to be really loud... Iris jumped up when they announcement was made that the party was ready. Iris started to dread it a little as she followed Maria and her excited pokemon. Bebe stayed very close to Iris which made the girl feel a little more okay than before but not really out of the woods as she looked at the common room...

Iris looked at the X on the ground. She had seen enough cartoons and movies to know that was bad and did not lead to good things.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 5
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Maria, Lilipup,Bebe
Mood:
Attire:
OOC: @rue sounds good to me =D

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

murruelecreuset
shadowabyss1301

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games