Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:38 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai found herself at the Administration Office for some reason. She didn't mean to come here however, and there was no need to be here. "Why did I end up here...?" she wondered as to why her body brought her here, but she didn't mind it. She decided to walk around, and try to get used to this place just incase she needed to come here again someday.

[OOC: Hector, you should quote people so that they know your character is near them 3nodding ]

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The headmaster is away on buisness. I can assist you. I am Diz. The Co-headmaster of the academy." Diz said to Xero from his seat as a holographic screen appeared in front of him. "Ah...Another twilighter. I was born there you know." He said.

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:30 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After walking around for awhile, Wakai walked past the Dean's Office, and heard talking inside, "Hm?" She couldn't help but stop and stand by the door in order to hear the conversation.

[OOC:]

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:35 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"A Twilighter? What do you mean?" Xero was confused by the statement. Maybe this man, that had his face wrapped with what looked as bandages, could tell something of his own past. The idea was tossed aside because Xero knew that it was impossible and that this man was talking about people from Twilight Town. "Ah, you mean from Twilight Town. To be honest, I am not from there. My memory is lost to me and I found my way there a few years ago. I have lived there since."

Mood: Relaxed
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

((I do that but only after my first post in a RP. I am just happy to be posting again))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:44 pm

"Interesting...well i'll let you figure that out on your own....i take it your here to register?" Diz asked. "Also its rude to eaves drop Wakai." He said waving his hand as the door opened making her fall into the room with them.

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:21 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Uwah!" Wakai fell forwards and landed on her front. She slowly got up, rubbing her nose as she actually landed face first. She looked up at Diz, then at the stranger, then back at Diz. She had an expression which was like that of a little kid that had been scolded, "S-Sorry..." she slowly got up, rubbing her arms. She was looking down, and was actually a little scared that she might be punished, "I...umm...well, I needed to ask the headmaster about...well..." But then she looked at the new student, and then looked back down, "C-Can I tell you...after you're finish with this person...it's something private...and serious."

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:42 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"That is correct." Xero felt a presence at to door behind him and he was glad to see this man who is high up in the K.H.A. could do so as well. He was taken off guard as Diz swayed his hand and the door opened behind Xero. Side stepping, the girl called Wakia fell into the room landing face first on the ground at Xero's feet. He remained silent as Diz and the girl talked, though he was prepared to unsheathe his swords with a flick of his shoulders, a trick he learned not to long ago.

Souls Redemtion

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:12 pm

"Eclipse is away on buisness and should be back shortly. Please take a seat Wakai." Diz said gesturing to the couch nearby as he brought forth the enlistment papers. "Sign these and your classes shall be picked out...also a dorm key." He said handing Xero the key.

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:59 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at the couch, then back at Diz, nodding. She walked to the couch and sat on it, placing her hands on her laps, "Hmm...when was the last time I was in here...it was when I first applied here probably." she thought to herself for awhile, until her eyes started to wander around the room.

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:43 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Thank you." Xero looked over and signed the papers, before taking the key that Diz laid next to the papers. He was surprised to see how easy it was to join, so anyone could be against him."Is that all?"

Souls Redemtion

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:51 pm

"Not quiet. Show me your weapon." Diz said waving his hand as the paper disappeared and a schedule appeared on the table.

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:21 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero reached behind his back above his hips and drew his twin swords. "I assume you mean my keyblades." Xero held the swords out at his sides and both began to have an aura about them, one black and one white.The auras hide the blades once slowly faded to revile his keyblades. "These are my weapons."

Souls Redemtion

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:58 pm

"Interesting...an illusion spell. Personal choice?" He asked gesturing to the blades.

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 12:54 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Not illusions. My swords hold the power of my keyblades. My swords where the first thing I saw when I first awoke. As soon as I took hold of them I could feel the powers within them. After time I unlocked them and they became these." Xero raised his keyblades and slashed them back leaving aura trails of black and white.

Souls Redemtion

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:08 pm

"Hmm very well then. Any questions before i deal with Wakai's problem?" Diz asked.

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games