Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Alzzak rolled 3 20-sided dice: 20, 14, 11 Total: 45 (3-60)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:43 pm
(rolling for each check

+2)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:16 pm
Alzzak
(Dm's call, but as RAW the two can't stack as they give the same type of bonus. Thus he would take the highest of Mage armor, or his normal armor)

((ok, that's what I thought, thanks.))  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:37 pm
"I would really enjoy the healing. Thank you Akemi." Pyrrha said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Kowsauni
Alzzak
(Dm's call, but as RAW the two can't stack as they give the same type of bonus. Thus he would take the highest of Mage armor, or his normal armor)

((ok, that's what I thought, thanks.))

((Nope, Mage armor doesn't stack with armor since it deals with the same "armor bonus" type. ))

Armor Bonus:[color=white]
The protective value of the armor. Bonuses from armor and a shield stack. This bonus is an armor bonus, so it does not stack with other effects that increase your armor bonus, such as the mage armor spell or bracers of armor.

((I WILL allow it to replace the armor bonus if it is higher though.))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:38 pm
loth17
"I would really enjoy the healing. Thank you Akemi." Pyrrha said with a smile.
Akemi nods and begins concentrating at the task at hand.

Concentration: +11  
Kishi Bojin rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:40 pm
[Pyrrha is healed for 9 points]  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:39 pm
"Thank you Akemi." Pyrrha said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:47 pm
"It was nothing." She says bashfully. "I'm glad I could help."

She turns to the others and bows her head a bit. "Let me know when you all are ready to continue, we're almost to the novices' quarters. Once there we can try to barricade the door and rest a bit."  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:50 pm
"If you think it was nothing then you must be used to doing some grand feats." Pyrrha joked before getting to the topic at hand. "I think we should continue now so we can get there with minimal hassle."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:22 am
"Interesting...." John spoke, before gathering everything up. "next zombie we come acrossed, you guys think we could capture it?"  

Alzzak

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:09 pm
Not hearing anything threatening in the area Lydia gives a sigh of relief and goes to retrieve her arrows from the zombie's corpse. She gives John a weird look as he asks about capturing one of the zombies alive. "An amusing idea for sure but one that seems like more trouble then it is worth. Do you perhaps have an idea of how we could go about doing that, preferably without putting ourselves at risk?"

Lydia also motions to Akemi "Lead on my dear and we will follow."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:56 pm
"Uhm.." Akemi says slowly, "I could try to turn it. I mean, it didn't work during the initial attack, but I can try again if you want."

She takes the lead again and cautiously makes her way to the down the hall until she stops at a heavy, wooden door. "When you're ready, I'll throw open the door and leap out of the way so we can try to surprise anything that may be in there, okay?"  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:44 pm
"Right." Pyrrha said as she moved to the front of the group behind Akemi.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:52 pm
"Sounds like a plan to me." lydia said as she leveled the aim of her bow. Standing in the back of the group she was ready to shoot anything that might be unfriendly and waiting inside.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Alzzak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:06 pm
John remained silent, when the question was asked 'how?' If she was right, and turnning didn't work; they may have to work on a more mundane route. "The spider web, or a bed sheet, maybe the rags could be used to make a rope... "

As everyone got into position, John made his back behind Lydia.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff