Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:02 am
User Image

User Image

Stefan smiled a bit at the small child whom seemed completely giddy to be buying a lollipop that was the size of their head, the novelty of it alone was enough to excite the child. Cartoons had a funny way of making small children excited over the most mundane of things and the look on their Mother and Fathers face was just as cute. The exasperated but endearing look as they indulged their child in the innocent little whim. The mother seemed a bit worried about the amount of sugar the child would be ingesting but it seemed the doting father could care less as he had his phone out recording the small child trying to stuff the lollipop into their mouth like in the cartoons. Stefan would chuckle a little bit at the sight, he had to admit that he liked working here. It was always cute to see the little kid's faces light up when they see the plethora of sugary confections that was laid out before them. Eventually though the family left which left Stefan alone in the shop at the moment and so with no customers or anyone else around the ginger haired man would go about fixing the shelves a little bit to make sure it was all neat and tidy while also picking up and throwing away any stray wrappers that came from sneaky kids who'd eat candy from behind the shelves. It was mundane but it was a job and he was more than happy to do it during his down time "Oh goodness, these little ones sure to run amok" he chuckled a little bit as he found a stash of wrappers hidden behind a box of chocolates, it seemed like Stefan would have to keep his eyes open a bit more while he worked the register. Nonetheless he would proceed to mummer a little song to himself as he went about bringing the items on the shelves forward "♪Just whistle while you work♫" he would whistle the tune a little bit in between the melody "♫And cheerfully together we can tidy up the place. So hum a merry tune!♪" he would continue to sing to himself as he went about working and cleaning up the store a bit. He wasn't the best singer but he wouldn't be embaressed if a customer were to walk in, Stefan thought he was alright at it.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre District

【Location:】Sucre's Refinements 【Company:】??【Outfit:】Chill Day Out【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald took a drag from his cigarette as he walked down the street. It wasn't often that he took a visit to the downtown part of the city, but he figured it couldn't hurt to go today. Especially since he'd borderline secluded himself in his house for the past few days. Coming to the end of his smoke, he took one last drag before dropping it to the ground and crushing it beneath his shoe. Looking up from where he stood, the gloomy male found himself in front of what looked like a sweets store. Now he didn't have the biggest sweet tooth, in fact he much preferred bitter things except for the occasional pack of gum. However in an almost rare instance he made a spur of the moment decision and pushed the door open stepping inside. He wasn't all that surprised at the bright colors that met his eyes nor the sweet smell that hung in the air. Tucking his hands in his pockets he slowly strolled through the shop, looking at the various selection of sweet items. It would appear that there were many choices that would certainly appeal to children. Speaking of which a few passed by with their picks of sweets and leaving the store. His void like eyes softened a bit as a sigh escaped his lips. Some days Oz truly wished that he'd had that kind of childhood, just running around without a care in the world. Though there truly was no use in lamenting the past, especially one he was trying so hard to shed and forget. In his perusing of products, his eyes would soon land on a ginger headed male singing to himself and fixing the shelves. A small smile tugged at his lips as he stood there for a moment not really wanting to bother the guy. It must be a nice feeling to be so carefree, while his depressive moods seemed to be lessening the more time he stayed in this city, he was still plagued by dark thoughts every so often. A few moments passed before Ozwald decided to stop being a creeper and actually approach the man. Walking up, he raised a hand and gently tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me, what's the song you're humming there?" He asked in his low rumbly voice, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】--【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm【Thoughts:】Huh never been here before..【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:52 am
User Image

User Image

As Stefan stood by cleaning the store and singing his little song he wouldn't pay too much mind to what was going on around him. He'd just continue singing for a minute or two when out of the corner of his eye he noticed someone watching him, heh...they were probably just laughing at his singing, it was fine as Stefan didn't mind being the butt of harmless laughter. The ginger male would continue singing his song nonetheless as he fixed up some multi flavored rock candies "♪And as you sweep the room, imagine that the broom is someone that you lo...♫" however Stefan would pause in his singing as he turned his head to the young man who approached him and asked about the song he was singing. A big, bright smile grew on his face as he turned to face the other "It's called 'Whistle While you Work!', the actual song sounds a lot better than my rendition!" he laughed a bit as he wore his thousand watt smile "It's from the old Disney movie Snow White, I like to sing it while I clean. Helps makes the chore less mundane" he would explain, reaching up and rubbing the back of his head awkwardly with a small chuckle. He knew that it could come off as odd to do, especially when in a public place but Stefan didn't mind at all, sometimes if he could make people laugh he'd be more than happy to do it, even if they were laughing at him "I'm Stefan, good to meet ya by the way! Looking for some tasty candy to settle that sweet tooth?" Stefan was radiating positivity as he seemed to be more than happy conversing with someone else on such a slow day, it was just how it was sometimes.

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre District

【Location:】Sucre's Refinements 【Company:】??【Outfit:】Chill Day Out【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald let out a low hum and nodded his head. He had little to no knowledge of Disney movies but it still sounded interesting and would definitely be on the list of things to check out. "Ah I see, I've never seen that movie before but it sounds like a nice song. And your voice isn't that bad, trust me I knew someone quite a time ago whose voice sounded like a screeching, dying harpy when they tried to sing." He cringed for a moment as memories of the awful singing came back to him. "Plus you seemed like you were having fun, and I think that's more important than being a super talented singer. Sometimes you just have to ignore what others say about you, or what you think they might be saying. Go with the old saying, 'Dance like no one is watching' though in this case I guess it's sing like no one is watching." He said with a soft chuckle. "It's nice to meet you too, my name is Ozwald." Oz was quite impressed at the positivity coming off Stefan, it was always interesting to meet such chipper people. Especially given his own rather somber disposition. He blinked for a moment before slightly cocking his head to the side. "Heh well you see I actually don't eat too many sweets, so I don't really have much know-how when it comes to them. Do you have any recommendations?" He asked with a soft smile.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】--【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm【Thoughts:】What a cheerful fellow.【Profile:】See Here

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Stefan would smile a bit when the other commented that he'd never seen the movie before, that was a shame. He must not have been a Disney family, how tragic! He couldn't imagine not growing up with the classics. Stefan would then blink a bit when the other complimented his voice and he'd reach up to bashfully rub the back of his neck and glanced off to the side "Gosh, that's nice of you to say" usually people just got a chuckle out of it whenever he began singing and while it didn't hurt him none it was nice to hear someone compliment him, even if the person was just being nice about it. He would then smile a bit when the other man commented that it seemed more important to be having fun and he would nod his head a bit with a grin, happy to hear someone else agree with him "Ah honestly I try not to pay too much mind to people, I'm usually just happy if I can get at least a smile out of them, maybe a laugh" he found simple joy in that small thing. Stefan would then grin a bit when the other male introduced himself as Ozwald "Great to meet you Ozwald!" eventually he would question Ozwald about what he prefered in sweets and would chuckle a little bit when the other admitted that he didn't eat too many sweets and nodded "Well let me tell you, I am an expert on sweets so I'm the best to help you!" Stefan didn't even bat an eye as he placed a hand on the others shoulder and lead him around "A lot of these candies are just pure sugar, kids can't tell the difference you see" he began as he lead him to a smaller section of the store where there were candies that stood out against the wall of colorful candy "These are some of my favorites...Ooooo especially these!" he would reach out and plucked a package and smiled a bit "These are dark chocolates with a chocolate and hazelnut filling, not tooth curling sweet but still really solid..." Stefan would then stand there for a second and smiled before opening the package up and held it out for the other man to try one "Here, try it! This is on me" he stated, grabbing one of the chocolates for himself and popping it into his mouth. These were easily his favorite candies in the store!

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre District

【Location:】Sucre's Refinements 【Company:】Stefan【Outfit:】Chill Day Out【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald chuckled and shook his head "Oh no just being truthful is all." He let out a low hum and nodded, "That's a pretty good way to live. I can appreciate people's optimism." It definitely helped to lift his mood most of the time. "Oh are you now? Guess it makes sense for you to be working in a sweets shop in that case. Well then I leave myself in your capable hands." He said with a lazy grin, following after Stefan. "Ah right I can understand that, children's taste buds aren't nearly as developed as an adults." Oz blinked and stared at the package curiously. "Huh that actually sounds pretty good. I quite like the slightly bitter taste of dark chocolate." Looking at the offered sweet for a moment he reached out and took it. "Heh thanks Stefan, that's quite sweet of you." He uttered chuckling at the unintentional pun before eating his piece of chocolate. A low content hum rose from his throat at the flavors. "Oh wow this is really good."

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】--【Status:】Single【Mood:】Content【Thoughts:】Hmm..【Profile:】See Here

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 4:09 am
User Image

User Image

Stefan would grin a bit when the other brushed off his compliment as if he were just stating the truth. The notion caused Stefan to give a small smile at the other man, he really was just the sweetest guy now wasn't he? Stefan would then nod his head a little bit as he reached up and rubbed the back of his head "Thanks! I figure that if all you put out into the world is vinegar, that's all you'll ever get back. You know?" a wistful smile grew on his face "So I like to spread even just a little bit of happiness when I can, I like to think I've helped make someone's day just a bit brighter sometimes!" he has been called a blind optimist occasionally but Stefan just saw little point in dwelling on the negative aspects of life, especially when there was so much good too! Once the other had decided to leave his sweet fate in Stefan's capable hands he grinned a bit "It helps I got quite the sweet tooth!" which made Stefan the perfect guy to help the other man and help he did. Stefan would give a bright, thousand watt smile when the other thanked him for it and complimented him on being sweet "Aw shucks you're the sweet one here! I just provided you with a candy is all!" Stefan would then nod his head as he chewed on his own chocolate and hazelnut treat "See, I told you! Best part is these aren't that popular with the kids since a lot of them find it too bitter and prefer milk chocolate!" he laughed a little bit before handing the box to Ozwald "Like I said, this one is on me so go ahead and take it!" Stefan honesty didn't mind giving away little gifts like that and he would pause for a second before a thought crossed his mind and he'd give a wide grin "If you don't mind Ozwald, you wanna exchange numbers? You seem like a swell guy and I'd love to hang out sometime if you're ever free!" he seemed like a genuinely really nice person, a little quiet at first but he seemed to really open up once he got comfortable around you! And Stefan certainly didn't mind making a new friend which was always a plus about working in a shop like this, any adult coming in here for themselves were often quite sweet themselves!

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:09 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre District

【Location:】Sucre's Refinements 【Company:】Stefan【Outfit:】Chill Day Out【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald didn't say it out loud, mainly because he wasn't the best at expressing certain feelings, but Stefan was definitely making his day brighter. And goodness his smile was starting to feel infectious since Oz could feel his own lips quirking up into a more proper smile. Upon being called sweet, his eyes widened and his pale face flushed a bright pink. It wasn't often that he received compliments which often left him very flustered. "O-oh hehe t-thanks, I'm happy that you think I'm sweet!" He let out a nervous chuckle feeling the heat on his face which he quickly tried to will away. He cocked his head to the side ever so slightly and nodded. "Ah that does sound like a big plus. I could definitely see myself eating these quite a bit, I might just develop a sweet tooth of my own yet." He joked before taking the box from Stefan. Right along with compliments he rarely received gifts from people so his heart jumped with happiness even though it was simply a box of chocolates. He could become sentimental over the simplest of things. "Thanks Stefan, once I'm done with these you'll likely see me around here again to buy some more." His dark eyes appeared to light up a bit when the other man asked to exchange numbers. Whenever Oz managed to successfully make a friend he always felt so accomplished. He eagerly nodded and pulled out his phone. "Sure! You're pretty great yourself so I'd really enjoy hanging out with you." He readied his phone to take down his new friends number before giving him own. He had been rather meh when leaving his house but now his whole mood was uplifted and he'd probably be able to ride this feeling for a few days before the depression would likely rear it's ugly head once more.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】--【Status:】Single【Mood:】Happy【Thoughts:】Ah I've made a new friend.【Profile:】See Here

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:18 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑯тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦③
( ① чєαя, ⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 11:37 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick, the manager, clocked in before opening time to do his duties. He wasn't going to be here for long and he has Hiro with him so he didn't bother to change into uniform. This time around he doesn't tend to work back after the farmer's market. Also he had plans with his boyfriend today to fly kites at the park. He had brought Hiro along today to his work because he didn't want to double back to the house just to get him. Not much needed to be done and he was pleased things seem to be going smoothly for the store so he left out on time with Hiro and his wagon. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: himself and Hiro.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 11:40 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑰тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦④
( ① чєαя, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 1:44 pm
User Image

Riley Sawyer

Riley had happily trotted down the sidewalk humming a cute little children's song she had heard earlier when walking by the preschool. All the little ones were singing something about posies and rings, it was all just so cute in their opinion! She didn't know the lyrics besides one or two but she knew the melody and so they would just roll with that. Either way though Riley was more than pleased to walk through the city, there was always so many interesting things to see here and it was lovely! Right now in fact Riley was just exploring the city, going around to look at any new stores they hadn't been in yet before smiling a bit when she turned a corner and came to see a candy store of some sort which caused a hum of excitement as she would look into the window to see the sweets that were presented which caused the shapeshifter to salivate a bit "These all look so good!" she muttered to herself before quickly entering the store and was struck by the sweet smell of candies and sweets that the building had. She couldn't help but stop at each candy that was on display and she couldn't help but raise a finger to her mouth "The bonbons look good...oooo! But these gum drops look good too!" she spoke to herself, her golden gaze going over so many different options that were presented to her. Riley ended up standing in the middle of the aisle as she was slowly picking up one item after another, trying to decide on what she really, really, really wanted to buy.

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 10:10 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiled happily that his cheesy line went over well with his boyfriend. Blushed again when the other winked at him, "Someday for far more longer hours" he replied hinting about sleepovers excluding the amusement park trip in a couple of more days. Relieved to hear that the other male was not opposed to doing the unplanned multi-part date today. "No worries, we won't be doing anything that would warrant any preparedness other than having cash on hand" he reassured him and lightly patted him on the back of the shoulder. He slowed down the pace when they were approaching the store. He opted out of going in the employees only door because he didn't want to pass up the opportunity to invite Saeki inside the store. "You can stay out here by the entrance if you want to since it would take a moment to put the wagon or you can come in and use that time to browse around" he suggested then heads on inside with the woman. Headed to the back of the store without pause to put away the wagon. He pondered about where they should go after their visit with the jewelry shop. Of course he was going to discuss it with Saeki before going to the place that is finally decided on.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Sucre's Refinements.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: relieved.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:07 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Sucre Refinements
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: 'So much candy.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

Saeki blushed a bit when they spoke of many more hours and smiled to them. That would really be great to spend so many hours with each other. "I look forward to that." he said and hugged Patrick a bit though he made sure not to get in their way since they already pulled the wagon. It was always a great time together and he hadn't forgotten about their plans they already had ahead. The young swordsman chuckled when Patrick mentioned just needing cash on hand. "I'm all prepared then." he said and smiled at them lovingly. When they got to the store he was given a choice again and he nodded. "I'll come along with inside, look around at your shop a bit." he said. Of course he knew Patrick was the manager and not the owner, but the difference was pretty small other than owning it on paper. To his idea it was his boyfriend that ran the store. While the other put the wagon in the back, Saeki looked around at the offers this store had and it surprised him a bit to see so much different types of candy together.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Weapon(s): A staff called Aymer
Housing: 1322 Ombre Housing District
Profile: Sophia's Information!
"For there to be darkness..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Phi had spent most of her day hanging out with friends and just relaxing at home. However, she noticed that her supply of sweets were running low. Considering it was around that time of the month where she would have to restock anyway, she decided to go on a shopping spree a bit early. She usually grabs enough sweets and makes them last for about a month until she needs to buy more. Of course, she keeps a healthy and balanced diet so she doesn't consume more than necessary. When she arrived at Sucre's, she was greeted by workers who knew of her and gave some small bits of talk as she entered. Once she was done chatting with some of the workers, she grabbed a basket and started to go down the aisles to see what she could grab. Normally, she tries to have some variety each time so she doesn't always get the same things. Particularly when it comes to the more newer and limited stock sweets. By the time she had gone down a couple aisles, she already had half of her basket full. "Hmm...I think I got enough hard candy....ice cream I can grab on the way out...maybe some chocolate and cupcakes?" She usually gives herself a spending limit so she had to be mindful of what she grabs. She didn't want to spend too much. Besides, her sister would scold her if she bought too many. She eventually got to the aisle where they had bonbons and other assortment of things where someone with long blonde hair was shopping. There was something to her aura that caught her eye but she wasn't here to people watch so she went over to her and grabbed a some bonbons and added them to her basket. "Excuse me, I just need to grab a couple of these"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★
◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

"...there must be light"

Party: Phi
Personal thoughts (OOC): I brought in the wrong Sophia lol now, it's as it should be

By Bi Blitz

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces