Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:12 am
Vanille gasped as soon as she heard Kyrie and covered her mouth as her eyes widened."Oh that's right...poor Kate...I know about her cause all three of us played together since we were really young...well four years old anyway...a-and she told me one day that she had a crush on Ryu."said Vanille as she looked at Kyrie."I really do hope NerNer can stop it from happening! And I know papa and Uncle Vergil will help him too!"
As Vanille said that last sentence a louder clap of thunder boomed through the sky causing Vanille to scream and hide again,after running off somewhere in the shop.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

Kyrie continue to listen to Vanille, she felt pity on her son. By the time the thunder making that noise, she watch her go off, she sweat drop and felt really bad for her, "Oh dear..." she said to herself before she straight herself up, and look for two kids.
Meanwhile, Ryu stays in his parent's room curl himself, remembering that day Kate was murderer. He mentally blame himself for letting her die from Mundus' spawns hand.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:06 am
After Vanille ran off she decided to hide in her uncle's room,since it was cleaner and didn't smell of pizza and strawberry sundaes.I like my uncles' room...it for some reason smells like a mix of raspberries and hibiscus...and that's way better than pizza mixed with strawberries."thought Vanille as she shuddered at the horrible smell of her father's room.She continued to shake until she remembered a lullaby she had heard one day.Wait! Maybe the lullaby will help! It was sung on a day like this that one day I first heard it! Why am I know just thinking this?!she thought again as she face palmed.Vanille took a nice and deep breath as she then remembered the melody and the lyrics.Vanille then began to sing the lullaby.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:38 pm
User Image

Kyrie

While Kyrie looking for Vanille and Ryu, she heard a song as she follow the sound, until she stood in front of Vergil's room and opens it to find Vanille singing. She listens to her sing, she smiles kindly, Ryu came by and look at Vanille, "Vanille sang that Lullaby, whenever there is a storm or something upsets her," he told his mother very calm, Kyrie look at her son, "Her singing is very talent," she replied and they look at Vanille.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:29 pm
Vanille finished singing the lullaby and sighed as she looked out the window.Well I'm calm now...now if only I can get over this d*mn fear.thought.Vanille didn't even notice her cousins were listening to her sing.Vanille then yawned and turned and saw Kyrie and Ryu causing her jump."H-How long have you two been standing there?!"asked Vanille.Oh no...did they hear my singing?she asked herself.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Kyrie and Ryu listens to Vanille, until she looks at them and ask the question. Kyrie smiles brightly, "Wow Vanille, you sang so beautiful," she comment about her musical talent. Ryu looks at his second cousin and reply, "Right in the middle of the song, have you forgotten mom is songstress," he reply to her collected tone and remind her about his mother's musical talent.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:32 pm
Vanille blushed really bright at the praise from Kyrie."T-Thank you KyrKyr..."said an embarrassed Vanille."O-Oh r-right...I f-forgot about that... "
Vanille sat down on her uncle's bed and looked at the floor to hide her red face."P-Please don't tell dad..."said Vanille."I-I want to sing to him on his birthday...a-and...I want it to be a surprise.B-But I don't mind if you tell NerNer...j-just as long as he too keeps it a secret."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:25 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Kyrie listens to her boyfriend's cousin for a while, Ryu snickered, "So that song is for great uncle Dante and grandpa," he said to her sarcastically. Kyrie look at her son, he sometimes act like Nero, "You are acting like your father," she comment to her son, Ryu look at his mother before his snickered faded, "Yeah, but I get some from grandpa," he replied to her calm. Kyrie look at Vanille with a bright smile on her face, "If that's you want, I won't tell your father and uncle about this, Nero will understand when he hears you sing."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:04 pm
Vanille was still blushing pretty bright and began to stutter."W-Well i-it's n-n-not necessarily th-that song... "said Vanille."I-I wanted t-to find h-him a g-good one...b-but I-I can't f-find one at a-all..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:16 pm
Dante

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Before Lior had the chance to attack Ace,Chander landed in front of the shop."Alright everyone...we're here! Now...Lior before you start a fight...can you kindly do it off of my back please?"asked Chander.
Lior smiled at the dragon."Sure."she said as she grabbed Ace by his hair and slid off of Chander's back.
Ace,who was pulled off ofd Chander and was currently being drug to a secluded place by Lior,was crying out because of her pulling his hair.
"Thank you!"said Chander.
Hunter,Dante,Vanillie,and Vergil all slid off of Chander's back as well.
Vanille and Hunter decided to go and watch the fight between Lior and Ace.
"Ace is so screwed..."said Hunter.
Vanille nodded."Yes...he is...but it was his fault after all."said Vanillie.
Dante and Vergil had decided to go into the shop to rest and continue their talk about making the shop a bit bigger.  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:30 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

"Sorry Ace, I can't risk myself get shock," Nero call his cousin out, while Ryu snickers devilishly. Lucia watch her future son get drag to secluded place by Lior, she shook her head before she slides down to the ground. Nero and Ryu slides down along with Rodan, he look at Ace unamuse, "Really, Lior have a crush on me... yeah right, she doesn't view me that way," he said very sarcastic. Ryu look at his dad calmly, "I bet Rodan wants his girlfriend to be like my mom," he said to him monotone. Nero only respond by scratching his nose, "Unlike rest of women I encounter, your mom is nice."

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:58 pm
Dante

Once everyone had gotten off,Chander changed back into his human form and walked over to Vanille and Hunter to watch the fight with them."This should be interesting..."said Chander.
Hunter looked at him and gave Chander a small smirk."It always is interesting to watch Ace get his *ss kicked...especially by a girl."he said.
"This is the truth...Kick his *ss Lior!"shouted Vanille happily,causing both boys to sweat drop.
Lior heard Vanille and laughed."I already planned on it!"shouted Lior.
Ace paled."Cr*p...I'm doomed..."said Ace.  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:50 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"I'm so going to watch Lior beating Ace up," he said sarcastic as he joins with kids along with Rodan. Nero and Lucia watch the kids joins them, Lucia look at Nero, "I should probably teach Ace not to spill out girl's secret," she said to him. Nero, never been experience with girls in younger age except for Kyrie, "I will be d*mn lucky that I haven't listen to woman's secret after Kyrie told me," he reply to his so-to-be aunt.
Kyrie opens a door, she witness the group as she call them out with a smile, "Hi guys, you have return from rescue mission," she call them out as she wave, unaware of kids watching Lior beating Ace up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:30 pm
Dante

Lior let go of Ace as her lightning started and had started attacking Ace nonstop.
Ace,after being let go of was too terrified to even move,was being hit by lightning packed punches and kicks.
Vanille,Hunter,and Chander just stood there,laughing at Ace's pain.
Vanille looked over to Rodan then moved next to her cousin."So...he doesn't believe that she has a crush on him then?"whispered Vanille in Ryu's ear.
Hunter sighed as he watched Vanille go over to her cousin.
Chander stopped laughing and heard Kyrie,he then turned to look at her with a bright smile."Yep! We're back!"said Chander.
*inside*
"Well...I took a look around and I completely agree that this place must be expanded."said Dante as he sat down in his chair that was in his "office".
Vergil nodded."I told you."said Vergil."And don't worry...I'll help with the building."  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:47 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Ryu and Rodan chuckle to see Ace suffer a lot of lightning by Lior, Vanillie whispers to Ryu about Rodan crushing on Lior. Ryu listens to her, he shrug, "Nah, he thinks she doesn't view him that way," he whispers back to her. Rodan suddenly laugh at Ace's pain.
Kyrie listens to Chander, she smiles at him as she held her husband's arm, "That is good, I hope nothing is dangerous," she respond, which Nero starts to freeze.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games