Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image

/Shinobi Rank: Jounnin//Element: Katon/Suiton//Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical //Chakra: 700/710//Stamina: 250/250Stored 710/710/

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Height: 4'5"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Build: Lean
Headband Location: Forehead
Headband Color: Black the symbol of Konoha is Black.

Kekkei Genkai: Sakkugan - Active

Satemy had been watching the girl for some time. Not sure how to approach her. But about the time she started to hurt the village fields he had to engage. A handsign later and he was not but ten yards from her. "You need to stop this right now!" He yelled to her. " you have but one chance or i am going to restrain you!"

Jutsu Used

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:44 pm
User Image

User Image

ғᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ FIRE ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ VISION ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ HANDS UP ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ WITH ME

Jocasta turned and crossed her arms, she turned and rolled her eyes; she felt restrained by this Village and now someone whom resembled an Uchiha was going to tell her what to do.

" Restrain me? I have been restrained, refused, and denied cause of my rank... hun... if your going to restrain me then your going to have to try harder then that. "

She remembered what she had and reached in her bag, she threw a scroll towards the Jounin... this was it for Jocasta; this was going to be it.

" I have been refused and rejected too many times... now I will not be refused. "

She placed her hands in the sign of formal confrontation, the jounin better be prepared.

" Jounin, this is a official challenge... "

A dehydrated clone appeared from behind Jocasta, the orange eyes gave it away for certain.

" I won't let you refuse... "

| Location//: Serec Fields | With//: N/A | Thoughts// " I'm going to show everyone that I can... and will. " | Nijutsu/Genjutsu Used//: 01 - Dehydrated Clone Technique. | OOC//: -- |

Blinkkyz

lazyactor

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image

/Shinobi Rank: Jounnin//Element: Katon/Suiton//Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical //Chakra: 700/710//Stamina: 250/250Stored 710/710/

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Satemy wasnt sure what was wrong with this girl. He wasnt sure how he felt about fighting a gennin of his own village. So he decided that if it came down to it then fine.

Satemy sighed and nodded. "If you wish...Im sorry..."

His eyes flared a bright red as he released his sakkugan's full power. A tear escaped his right eye as he cast the Genjutsu. She was looking at him so it was set. She would see a great demon rise from the ground by opening a fissure. The great demon king Enma arouse looking at Satemy. He pointed towards the girl and then Enma would rush forward impossibly fast and grab the girl. His hand ripping into her body and proceeding to devour the poor woman's soul. The pain would be unimaginable. That wouldn't be enough for this one though. Satemy almost didn't but he had to make his point. He used Kugai and enforced the Jutsu so she couldn't break it on her own. In case she found out the ploy.

Jutsu Used

Kugai [ World of Suffering ]

Enma no Zaii [ Enma's Reign ]
Official Description: User creates the illusion of the demon king Enma rising from a fissure in the ground. The illusion of Enma proceeds to devour the "soul" of the target, making their body think it's in actual pain.

700-20 for c rank-10 for kugai=670 chakra left.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Jocasta stopped dead in her tracks and pulled out a kunai, this jounin might have been playing games with her... but she was not. She buried the kunai deep into the clone and it burst; massive waves of dehydrated heat exploded from the clone

" This is not a GAME! "

She felt the genjutsu activate and she laughed realizing that this demonic thing was coming at her. She closed her eyes and felt the sharp sting of a kunai embedding into her own hand.

| Location//: Serec Fields | With//: Satemy | Thoughts// " Just cause I'm a Genin people treat this like a game... this isn't to me! " | Nijutsu/Genjutsu Used//: 00 | OOC//: -- |

Blinkkyz

lazyactor

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:31 pm
xNew York Slavex

User Image

/Shinobi Rank: Jounnin//Element: Katon/Suiton//Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical //Chakra: 640/710//Stamina: 250/250Stored 710/710/

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Satemy burst into flower petals at the first sign that things weren't going as planned. When he reappeared now 30 yards away he looked at his right hand where it was now somewhat burnt. His cloak to started to fall away in tatters.

Satemy looked at the girl stunned. The sight he saw confusing him. The thought of an ally willing to kill him when he wanted to help her. It was to much for him to stand. His conscious retreated leaving only room for the other one.

Satemy's appearance took a major change as he changed as Viscero finally broke from within the confines of the Hokages trap. The transformation was fairly quick this time around.

Viscero took in the scene before him and grinned evilly. "So you wanna die do you little one." He said to himself. "I will enjoy this." Viscero screamed an evil gleefulness and drew a kunai.

The next moment Viscero transformed into a slim looking creature made mostly of blades. It was the picture of some sort of demon. Its arms made of long Katana blades. Its legs strong and powerful. It lt sprouted two beastly wings and took flight in and instant going high and then coming down at an angle that if nothing changed would end up with the girl split in two seperate halves. splitting down the middle.

Jutsu Used

Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ]
Rank X (S for training)
While the Sakkakugan is active, the user will place a powerful mixture of techniques over themself- a combination of genjutsu and transformation abilities. This technique results in the user taking on most any form they desire, though it is almost always a monstrous self-manifestation forced out by mental stress. This genjutsu body is able to interact with physical forms, basically meaning that the genjutsu itself is "real."
Guild Description: Forms created are given by their size relevant to the chakra given, minus jutsu abilities. E-ranks are about lizard-sized, D-ranks cat-size, C-ranks humanoid-sized, B-ranks lion-sized, A-ranks elephant-sized, S-ranks whale-sized, and S+ranks gain an auto physical heal while becoming dragon-sized. (i.e. mega huge) People trying to force the user out of this state require double the amount of chakra to be expelled, in the form of Kai

C RANK
Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape [ Unnamed ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka/Uchiha
Chakra Pool: 1560/1560
Stamina Pool: 670/670
Stored Chakra: 1560/1560
Sage Chakra:--/515
AC/Ryo: 65,750/4,950

User Image

XXXXX From the sky above a spec appeared. It quickly grew in size as it rocketed toward the earthen fields skirting the village. It was coming down, and fast. Very very fast. It was Ibara. The Hokage slammed into the earth creating a massive cloud of dirt and grass and debris. He appeared to be very mad. Before the cloud of dirt and debris could clear Ibara was within forming hand seals. He bit his thumb and slammed it on the earth beneath his feet. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" Within the dirt and grass cloud an even larger cloud of smoke appeared. A loud voice came from the smoke. "This... will... stop... NOW!" As the smoke and dust cleared a very large dog, about the size of a small building was revealed, raging flames on its back and ankles and standing upon its head was the Hokage, visibly angered by what was taking place here.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 72

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.
'

lazyactor
xNew York Slavex

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Jocasta watched as Ibara seamlessly dropped from the sky and used a Summoning Technique, this was a proven distraction. She looked up just in time to turn her body and catch a blade in her shoulder. She threw her hands to the sides of the blade to stop its descent deeper into her flesh. She looked at the demon manifestation of the jounin, she no longer cared if the person was a genjutsu user or not... she was going to get her point across.

" I'm not afraid of you or anyone else... your just another power hungry freak. "

| Location//: Serec Fields | With//: Ibara and Lazy | Thoughts// " This f**kin HURTS! " | Nijutsu/Genjutsu Used//: 00 | OOC//: ** EDITED ** |

Blinkkyz

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image

/Shinobi Rank: Jounnin//Element: Katon/Suiton//Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical //Chakra: 710/710//Stamina: 250/250Stored 710/710/

User Image

User ImageUser Image

At the appearance of the Hokage Satemy once again found his center and managed to force Viscero away and take back control of himself. Though switching control mid flight wasnt exactly easy. Satemy landed down hard and flipped end over end landing on his face..."ow..." He muttered and stood brushing himself off. Taking note of himself Satemy release his Jutsu and once again stood slightly burned an more than a little frustrated. Turning towards the Hokage he gave a bow and held it. "Lord Hokage-sama." In the end He know that by losing control and if the blood on his arm was any sign he did indeed lose all control, He had erred and made a fairly bad mistake. If not for the Hokage what would have happened to the girl. He hadnt wanted to actually hurt her...before any how.

Jutsu Used

lazyactor

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image

The pain ran through her like hot water, everything seemed to get really blurry and she heard the voice of Satemy and the Hokage. She didn't care, she stumbled in a different direction and fell down to her knee. She thought for a moment that water was flowing from her shirt onto the ground but in all actuality it was her own blood. She took out a kunai and cut a piece of her sleeve and placed it on her shoulder. She began to sweat really heavy, she started to control her breathing... she knew that she was going to go faster if she didn't just breathe and get away from them.

| Location//: Serec Fields | With//: Satemy and Ibara | Thoughts// " Hehe I might be hella hurt but I got them pretty good *snicker* " | Nijutsu/Genjutsu Used//: 00 | OOC//: -- |

Blinkkyz

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:39 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1540/1560
Sage Chakra:80/515

User Image

XXXXX Ibara standing atop of Kaen's head allowed the dog to speak. "Whyyoutwobefightin'?" he said in his rapid way he always spoke. Ibara added on to it. "I am a very busy man, and when I get reports of a fight, between two leaf shinobi within our own borders. Well, that irritates me. You both should know better!" He glared at both shinobi, noting the kunai sunk into the shoulder of Jocasta. His anger deepend. "This is unacceptable." The hokage crouched down planting himself firmly atop Kaen's head. "If you two wish to continue, you'll have to go through me first to get to eachother. I will have no hesitation killing you both right on this spot. This is not how shinobi of the leaf conduct themselves, you two should know better." Ibara closed his eyes allowing Kaen to do the movement for the time being he balanced himself centering himself and focusing on the natural chakra around him. As he did so a line of black surrounded his eyes creating patches around them as well as his nose becoming black.

O.O.C:Please allow me to post before you post, there is a post order here, as we are all interacting.

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra

Chakra Recovery
Sage Chakra: +80

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Jocasta rolled her eyes and looked at Ibara on top of the dog, she just started to laugh and then stopped realizing how much it really hurt to do so. She felt light-headed and just sat breathing... in and out. She tried to concentrate on anything else but the fact that Ibara and Satemy were still there.

" Nice Dog Ibara... but I'm really uninterested.

She stood up and her arm seemed to just hang there, she placed a kunai in her injured hand and a kunai in the other. She turned to Satemy, she was sweaty and pale.

" We have unfinished business... don't ignore me! "

| Location//: Serec Fields | With//: Ibara and Satemy | Thoughts// " Don't ignore me " | Nijutsu/Genjutsu Used//: 00 | OOC//: -- |

Blinkkyz

[quote="lazyactor]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

/Shinobi Rank: Jounnin//Element: Katon/Suiton//Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical //Chakra: 640/710//Stamina: 250/250Stored 710/710/

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Satemy gave the girl a disdainful look. before nodding at Ibara. "Yes Hokage-sama." then looking at the girl. " unlike you when my superior orders me to do something i do it. Thats the way of shinobi. You may want to check your self or find a new career path.

Making a hand sign Satemy sprouted wings and took off into the sky heading towards the Hokage's office.

[exit hokages office.]

Jutsu Used

lazyactor

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1560/1560
Sage Chakra:160/515

User Image

XXXXX Ibara let out a sigh of relief as he sensed the exit of Satemy and heard him express his opinion. "It appears no one has to die today." Ibara stayed in his stance as Kaen readied himself incase jocasta was foolish enough to come at the hokage. "I understand your frustration but you do not take it out other shinobi. You could've simply gone back to my clone, you also could've just trained on your own instead of throwing a childish tantrum, and caused all this ruckus." Ibara continued focusing on chakra as he spoke pulling it in slowly from the surrounding fields, the air, synced perfectly with nature.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery
Sage Chakra: 80

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Jocasta looked at him after what Satemy said, she was more irritated. She dropped her kunai and just turned away from him. She care none about Ibara... the dog was kinda cool though. She sat down and stuffed more cloth in her wound and rolled her eyes. She was so tired of being tied down and talked to like a child

" Yeah, so I can further embarrass myself... maybe try to be human. I could go my whole life without talking to you again and nothing you could say could change that. "

She picked up her bag that she dropped before the fight and walked away.

[[ // Exit ]]

| Location//: Serec Fields to Hospital | With//: N/A | Thoughts// " Never again... " | Nijutsu/Genjutsu Used//: 00 | OOC//: -- |

Blinkkyz

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out