Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko jumped back into the sand. "First characters from books, now stuff from the shadow games. Have you lost your ever loving mind. Your not even an Egyptian god how do you expect to control this thing." Tsukiko wasn't exactly excited about this. Last time he summoned something from paper....she had ended up kidnapped, then he was gone for several months. Tsukiko didn't want to end up with thoughts of him dead again. She had faith in him to control them, but she didn't trust the summoned creatures. They scared her, Alexstrasza was an actual person. Tsukiko trusted the Life-Binder with her life. The dragon queen was different then these creatures.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:04 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"my lady ... we are loyal to the card weilder ... we chose him because in days long past he helped save us all ... we may be from shadows ... but we are not evil ... like magic, it depends on the person" the knight said as James looked at her "Kiko ..." he said as he held her hands "i know what i'm doing ... you saw it yourself, that one card had your spell card ... these werent just egyptian ... they were all over the world ... trust me Kiko ... and if not me ... then ask your daughter"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:34 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"The future isn't set in stone. You and I both know that the future isn't set in stone. I worry about you, and you know that I do. My spell book was just a coincidence. So you can do something somewhere 18 years into the future. That doesn't mean you can now." She didn't want him to get hurt. "I trust you with my life, but that doesn't mean I trust other things." Tsukiko didn't want to lose him again. She was scared, and wished she could explain it to him. She had tried darker magic before about a year ago. It hadn't ended so well, wrapping her arms around herself. She looked over at Luna
"I know how you use them in the future. So mom's kinda right here...They work then....I'm not really sure how they work the first time...."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:46 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"with people like us ... theres no such thing as coincidence" he said as he held her "Kiko ... people say just because they were involved in the shadow games they dub them evil ... what does that remind you of?" he said looking at her "us ... magic users ... i trust them ... its like ... its like these cards are a part of me, a part of me long lost ... and full of light" he said as the knight bowed again and shined bright before turning back into a card and sailed into the deck

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:23 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko sighed and took out her deck. Closing her eyes she felt the card pull from the deck. Catching in in her free hand she opened her eyes. Taking a deep breath she spoke she looked over at James with a worried look "I summon Magician's Valkyria." Turning her head to she was chaos she had created. The magician curtsied for Tsukiko,even if Tsukiko was still really weary of them.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:03 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling, James hugged her "you'll get used to it honey ... i know you'll trust them enough when we need them the most" he said as he looked at her and kissed her cheek and massaged her shoulders "i wont let anything hurt you or our family ... now lets work on the wedding plans some more ... i think that is more important than these cards for now"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko nodded slightly as she went to put her deck back in its box. Accidentally dropping all her cards on the ground. "Oh no!" Instantly she began picking them up and trying to make sure they where unharmed. She didn't like summoning them, but they were still a gift from James. So they where important to her. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry" So started repeating as she tried to pick them up fast with out damaging them. Why was she so up set and emotional today. Maybe she did have the prewedding nerves. Picking up the final card she looked at it and she could have sword something about the card. "Dark Magician Girl....James is there something wrong with this card....it doesn't exactly feel like the others."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

looking at the card and her other cards, he smiled "well she does look a bit like you ... explains why she looks so hot" he said with a grin as he reached for it and it shocked him "ah ... and a powerful one ..." he sad as he looked at it "hang on ..." he said as he got out his deck and picked out one "Dark Magician ... and no i didnt stack these cards ... infact i could barly moved them to look at them ... its like they made themselves" he said as he looked at the Dark Magician card which looked a bit like himself "this is older than our magic ... but ... odd" he said as he shook his head "maybe we'll find out later" he said

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko's face lit up like a Christmas tree causing both her sister and daughter to laugh at her. "I must admit I do like her armor I'm not blond though....never even tried blonde before...." Shaking her head she put her deck back into her deck box. Taking Jame's hand she pulled him back towards the temple. "Come on we owe it to our guest to at least give them a week heads up before the wedding...That and the dishes are making cupcakes so we can decide what flavor we like the best." Five minutes ago the idea of eating wasn't so good. Now that she had smelled the cakes cook she wanted some.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"dont worry, i made invitations ... just got to send them is all" he said as he wraped his arms around her "only if you dont mind sharing the samples" he said as he kissed her on the lips

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko nodded happily as she kissed him back. "Though I want to know....when did you have time to make invitations." She asked as she sat him down on one of the couches in the living room. Of course Miya and Luna joined to help decided what was the best flavor. Tsukiko sat mostly curled up next to James. "You know....I still need to get you a ring...you spoil me with gifts, but.....I never get to give you anything...we really need to change that fact you know. Less gifts for me more gifts for you." With that she reached up and kissed him on the cheek.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"took a while ... the night i went to Tron i also made some before i proposed ... got overconfident i know but ... well people do crazy things when they're in love" he said as he snuggled her "no you need to be given gifts more than i do ... i enjoy giving you things ... its like making up for the missed birthdays and things i should have had with you ... ones you needed to have other than hat your gran did ... thankfuly i didnt know what she did or else i would have killed her when i brought her here"

(i have no clue whats wrong with Meebo)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Once he started talking about her grandmother she cut him off by kissing him. 'Miya doesn't know Grandmother hurt me like she did....if she knew now she would hunt her down and kill her on the spot, and yes the bullets will work on her.' Her gaze begged him not to say anything else about her grandmother. She didn't want her sister and daughter to know the past. All the stuff that happened back then was in the past. He could try to change it, but it wouldn't do anything. It would make matters worse now. "James honey that's sweet of you....but really I don't keep up with dates...I just feel worse because I don't know when your birthday is...." She wrapped her arms around him and held him looking up she say Miya and Luna where long gone. "Yeah.....I can't wait until we get our new home."

A song of the sea

((Neither do I, if you want I'm on facebook))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

nodding to her, he promised he wouldnt tell "January 30th ... thats my birthday ... and trust me its hard to not get information ... sometimes i even get headaches when i get it" he said rubbing his lobes "but dont worry i'll take care of everything ... i am the wise guy after all so the planning's my feild however ... i'll need you to make sure my brain doesnt overload ... working on a dozen things at once even with god powers and magic powers would realy hurt a human ... luckly i'm only half ... another thing we have in common" he said with a grin

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko rolled her eyes hand pinned him him down to the couch smiling happily. "Half human, half what ever..I don't really care about stuff like that...I do care though when you are stressed, because you taught me a wonderful stress reliever." Smirking she leaned down and kiss his neck. "Though you can give me a harder job, its your wedding to. You don't have to do all the work." Humming happily she continued to kiss his neck. She loved being the temples owner, becuase she most of the time knew where everyone was. Luckily her sister and their daughter where on the other side of the temple now. "October 27th...I have a feeling your the elder of us...not really sure though it doesn't matter much to me." Smiling as she looked down at him. Keeping herself propped over him do she could easily reach down and kiss him. Nuzzling his neck she smiled and giggled. "I did enjoy our time together this morning. Everything's been making me nervous lately. Now today I've been switching from I don't even want to look at food to wanting to eat all the left overs."

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games