Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:09 am
Kari smirked, giving a bow. "Oh, ominous master Kaji, I come to serve." She knew spitting that remark out at Reki would bring something back. Gatomon quickly hurried out the door, appearing at Rick's side. "Give me the antidote, hurry! She'll get in close." Kari sidled up to Reki, inwardly reeling at her actions. She slid onto the arm of the chair that he sat in, and stroked his hair. "Now now, am I such a waste of your time?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:53 pm
"Kari." Reki stood up and threw the mask to the door."Nagato,Rick Stop hiding now."Reki snaped his fingers, and Cherubimon dissappered, but his 4 digimon appered.Gaiomon,SaberLeomon,Cannondramon,and Black WarGerymon  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:41 pm
"Oh damn....we're found....big deal."
Duftmon dashed behind reki, with nagato in his shoulders. Duftmon, omnimon, alphamon, and metal seadramon stood before the four megas. Nagato readied his bow.
"I think its time to test my master's true potential!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:47 pm
"Now lets see how far you can survive." Reki puts his hand up and a sword emerges from the hand its self. "DIE!" Reki Dashed tword Nagato at his top speed.  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:20 pm
"Time to launch the northwestern connection, and that means a bit of ocean and country hopping." Yin powered up the old all terrain vehicle in the hangar, it was going to be a long trip.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:38 pm
Nagato slightly evades reki, with a cut on his arm.
"I knew this would come in handy sometime."
Nagato takes out the omni+alpha sword, and uses his bow to create an opening with smoke. Nagato then lunges at reki.  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:43 pm
"Damn it!" Kari dove out of reach, just as the duel between Reki and Nagato began. Gatomon, growing exasperated from the wait, grabbed the antidote from Rick's hand and ran back, throwing it to Kari. Catching it, she opened it slightly, and positioned herself behind Reki. Gesturing to Nagato, she asked him silently to pin him against her, so she could pour the potion down his throat and end this all.

((Total, you can't see/hear/know what she's doing.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:12 pm
(When I lunge at him, he'll probably jump back or something. Also, rampage, I wanted to wrap this up quickly, so i could track yin across the world, since he has those things he has to activate. I thought it would make it more exciting for the rp if he were to have someone tailing him all the way. We could also have a sweet motorcycle battle down a straight highway. It's be fun!)  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:21 pm
(And I'll just wait here, pouting. razz I'll come along.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:16 am
(ooh, a highway weapon fight could be fun, along the way to the fourth connection I could squeeze that in on my story plan)  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:19 am
(so me and kari are going to be trailing yin to the ends of the earth, while reki and rick are helping with loose digimon and such?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:33 pm
(Im sooooo sorry i havent been on, i was on a plane, to my cuz and the plane was kinda slow but fun going to Japan is harder that it sounds even on a plane.and very hot...... sweatdrop so let me see where we are)

Reki tries blow away the smoke, but he decides to stay were he was, and then the smoke starts to clear. Nagato's blade went through Reki's left arm all the way in. "Nagato.... I want you... to DIE!" Reki stats to swing with his other hand rapidly,while doing this Gaiomon and the other 3 started to attack Nagato's Digimon.  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:49 pm
(Sounds cool to me)

"Digi-soul charge!! Overdrive!!!" "Gaomon warp-digivolved tooo....MirageGaogamon!!" MG dashed at blackwargreymon and they engage in claw combat. "Time for to get in the fight. HYYYYYAAAAHHH!!" The blue aura surrounded his hands and feet. Rick ran and jumped kick Cannondramon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:46 pm
(so, shall I not in the character but just overall supply the random digimon then? I'm going to be having a few random digimon happen during my journey anyways so eh, why not)

Yin powered up the copter that Kaji had ordered made to the alters that had been in the real world.

"Well, it seems to work, and in good order which is surprising considering the fact that the old master stoped speaking to the real world operatives soon after we started full operations in the digital world."

He programmed the auto-piloting system with the first point he was going to, and now it was just time to relax. He hadn't taken a nap in quite some time, and as he dozed off the helicopter left the pad and began its trip in the air.  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:55 pm
(Since once kari logs on, you're probably going to be cured from the digisoul ruin, I might as well start taking out some of your digimon.)
Metal seadramon wrapped himself around black wargreymon, and duftmon stabbed right through him, deleting him.

Alphamon and omnimon were fighting gaiomon, who was trying to stab them with his swords. Omnimon fired at gaiomon, creating an opening for alphamon to lunge.

////////////////

Nagato pulled out one of his arrows, and blocked reki's sword until the arrow broke, nagato was stabbed in the arm after that.
"I don't intend on dying! That digisoul ruin...has GOT to go!"
Nagato pushed reki right in front of kari, and pinned him down, using arrows to hold him down by his shirt and pants.
"Kari, now!"
Nagato held reki's mouth open.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games