Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
You and your Digimon. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the idea?
  Yeah, considering you're a newbie to this guild, it's pretty good.
View Results

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:09 am
Raen smiled. "Okay!" He reached around, picked up Zerimon, and placed him on Neko's head between her horns. "Ready? Let's go Neko!"

Neko laughed. "You got it!" she said, and took off into the sky.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:01 pm
Mizzy stared at them alittle weirded out that they were having some kind of an argument. She slowly shook her head and wondered if it was always like this.

"we should introduce ourselves" Chibomon said as he smiled at her

" yeah" Mizzy lifted her rigth hadn up to her mouth as she cleared her throat, and walked up to the crowd, "Hello I am Mizzy Kamiya and this is Chibomon" she smiled at them  

Samoccy

Slinginator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:47 am
command input *streams of data blast gaurumon off hagurumon*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:16 am
In response to Hagurumon's counter attack, Garurumon releases him and leaps aside. Chikyu then glares over at Gunslinger66"He had it coming when he went and started picking on other digimon. The next time you do that, not just Garurumon, but I'll be forced to stop you also."  

Chikyu Kodomo

angelic_serenity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:44 am
Angelic walked up to the group of people and sighed. "Such an odd bunch don't you think Guilmon?" Guilmon smiled and stared at Angelic "Can you honestly say that when i'm you partner?" "Hmmmm, good point."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:51 am
Caenai Gyoesari
Raen smiled. "Okay!" He reached around, picked up Zerimon, and placed him on Neko's head between her horns. "Ready? Let's go Neko!"

Neko laughed. "You got it!" she said, and took off into the sky.

Selene let out a yelp as they took off then started laughing. She was having the time of you young life.

Zerimon was equally enjoying himself. "Weeee! Yahoo!"  

Dragon_Lady_Selene

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:56 am
Raen smiled. "Take us into a dive, Neko!"

"Hai!" Neko laughed, wheeling upside-down in the air and plummeting towards the earth far below. At the last possible second, she swooped back upwards and into the clouds once more. "How was that?" she asked, the thrill of the dive showing clearly in her voice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:11 pm
( can i do my why of doing an rp sentence)

Israfel: *Walks with glory* So GLory do you see any tamers or digimon around?

GLory: No, I do not see any tamers. Lets keep walking around maby we will see some tamers.  

Israfel_Sama

angelic_serenity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:55 pm
Angelic and Guilmon both stare at the trainers and laughed "I think this is the perfect place for us to be." "I agree, my friend"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:36 pm
(Can I Join I Dont Have My Sprite Yeah But I Have Wormmon)  

eNigel

Slinginator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:07 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
In response to Hagurumon's counter attack, Garurumon releases him and leaps aside. Chikyu then glares over at Gunslinger66"He had it coming when he went and started picking on other digimon. The next time you do that, not just Garurumon, but I'll be forced to stop you also."

*smirks* call me roland, and i aint afraid of ya...*takes out mallet*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:28 pm
Someone's feeling realistic rolleyes  

Caeppuccino

Samoccy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:45 pm
Mizzy laughed alittle...woundering if maybe there was a reason behind them fighting. She looked at the person that had walked up with a guilmon, "Hello" she said slowly

Chibomon looked around to see she was talking to, as he spoted the Guilmon and his partner a smile came across his face, "wow a Guilmon..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:00 pm
"Hello." He smiled and Guilmon stared at him and looked at Chibomon "Hello there"Guilmon waved at the Chibomon and grinned "So why are so many people and their partners gathered here?"  

angelic_serenity

Samoccy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:51 pm
"Honestly i have no idea..i just walked up. Its a little amazing to see so many." She looked at his eyes as she smlied at him

"do you know what they are fighting about?" Chibomon questioned with curiousity  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games