Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 38: Kingdom... Hearts
KH3.. what system is it going to be on? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's it on?
  PS3
  Xbox 360
  Wii XD
  Handheld (DS/PSP)
  I have no idea
View Results

Alcohol and Altar Boys

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:36 am
PS3. Hardly anyone in Japan has an Xbox.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:37 am
BKD16
I hope it comes out on PS2, i don't want to waste my money on an overpriced system for one game

Why would they release it on a last-gen console? neutral

Alcohol and Altar Boys

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200

Angelsrocz

7,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:01 pm
I hope it's for the PS2 just like KH1 and 2.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:06 am
THIS IS THJE OFFICIAL SAY SO OF THE KH MAKERS...

3 GAMES::

BIRTH BY SLEEP FOR PS3 [ PLAY ASNEW CHAR CONTINUATION OF 1 AND 2]

358/2 DAYS [ FOR PSP PLAY AS ROXAS IN THE ORGANIZATION XIII]

CODED [ CELL PHONE RIP OFF VERSION OF CHAIN OF MEMORIES]

ALL HAVE BEEN SAID TO BE REALEASED BY THE MIDDLE OF 2009 AND HOPEFULLY NO LATER.

FOR MORE INFO OR OTHER STUFF PLZ VISIT "KHINSIDER.COM"

TY

S p u z z e h

Darkfire Dragonmaster

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:12 pm
I know PS3 is the "newest" console out there, but I've heard plenty about how it's not doing as well as its predecessor, so that make me hopeful that they'll also release it on the PS2... I know a lot of KH fans who, like me, just have the PS2 and would be pissed to have to buy a new console  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:57 am
Darkfire Dragonmaster
I know PS3 is the "newest" console out there, but I've heard plenty about how it's not doing as well as its predecessor, so that make me hopeful that they'll also release it on the PS2... I know a lot of KH fans who, like me, just have the PS2 and would be pissed to have to buy a new console

Including me. The PS3 is failure because it's cost is too high and all the games they're making for it have been really, really crappy in terms of having billions of loading screens, poor gameplay, and so on.  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

Kris_Dragoness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:05 pm
Actually Birth by sleep is going to be on PSP, also that is shown at the end of KHII:Final Mix+. 358/2 is going to the DS. And Coded is what you said, cept it's how it's written in Jimmy's Journal from KHI.

Since KH3 is still in develoment, it is likely that it'll be for the PS3 because they want to improve the graphics and put it on a similar engine as the remake of FFVII that's also for the PS3. Or if we're lucky they might do a split and do a PS3, PS2, and Wii release thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:28 pm
I hope if it comes out for ps3 it does come out for ps2 cause ps3 is the only system I don't own sweatdrop and i wouldn't wanna have to buy one to play KH3 crying  

stupid.logic

tennistwin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:20 pm
Gene7277
I've heard ps2 and ps3
I hope its on PS2. all my friends say PS3, but i dont have one, lol. nor do i have the money for one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:56 pm
Wow, this thread has really picked up since I've last looked at it.

But they still haven't really released the information for KH3, but they have released information about Birth By Sleep, 358/2, and other KH games.

However, I've come with one realization about this fact though. After looking at Square's history with making decision about console jumping... (the last time they did it was with FFVII, it was the first 3-D FFVII game and switched from Nintendo to Sony), my estimated guess is it's either going to be on the PS3 or the Xbox 360...

At this current stand point in time, I'm leaning more toward the 360, only because it's the stronger system on the market... not the Wii though, because it doesn't have the powerful graphics engine as the other two do... among other things.

Although I know one thing for sure now, it's not going to be the PS2, they want to step it up a notch, that and the PS2 is slowly moving to extinction, and it'll be outdated by 2009.... although I seriously doubt that KH3 will be out by then, it'll probably be out around 2011...  

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

beachbabe_always

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:30 pm
axel on fire
dark_mistress_megsie
axel on fire
its better if its in ps3 couse it will make more profit and it will have better graphic

Depends on the release.. and the success of the PS3.. they aren't going to put it on a 'dead' console.. but they'll announce it soon enough..

my point exactly

I thought the problem with lowering the price of the PS3 is because mostly the console is also a blue ray player and those players are so expensive that Playstation doesn't want to make it cheeper then every other Blue Ray player because there is no profit for them because of the rights they have to pay for that advantage like how the PS2 had to be about the same price as a normal DVD player. That and most of the reason that Blue Ray is not the new thing everyone is accepting is there is both DVDs that are still good, HD DVDs which need a different player because they are a different format, and Blue Ray which is the same quality basically as the HD DVDs. At least that is what me and a few different guys that work in different video game stores and gaming departments said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:28 am
I also have a feeling it'll be on the ps3.  

--pepper panda--

6,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Consumer 100

Klous d-Arc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:37 pm
dark_mistress_megsie
I've come with one realization about this fact though. After looking at Square's history with making decision about console jumping... (the last time they did it was with FFVII, it was the first 3-D FFVII game and switched from Nintendo to Sony), my estimated guess is it's either going to be on the PS3 or the Xbox 360...

At this current stand point in time, I'm leaning more toward the 360, only because it's the stronger system on the market... not the Wii though, because it doesn't have the powerful graphics engine as the other two do... among other things.

That could be very bad thing for SE or could be a good thing for Micro$oft. The 360 has been selling poorly over in Japan and if SE were to transfer KH to that system... Oh dear. Although it could turn things in Micro$ofts favor by having a popular series (especially in Japan) on their system. Personally I don't care which system it comes out on (And for the last time people IT WILL NOT BE COMING OUT ON PS2! Get over it). I think both systems are great and despite how much I doubt KH will be going to the 360 side it wouldn't be a terrible thing. Just gives me another excuse to buy the system xd

Whether it happens or not is another story.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:21 am
i have not heard much about this game but i do hope it is going to be good i know that this game will be on PS3 and PS2 but it might be on wii but it will not be on xbox so sorry all you xbox lovers  

Mr VelocityX

Dapper Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Hannie Babeh Cakes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:08 pm
i wish it'd be on Ps2 or PSP....cuz thats what i have.. xp  
38: Kingdom... Hearts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items