Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:51 am
scifantasyx the wise
Jason hopped off of the window sill. "Our partners are supposed to worry about us, not the other way around. They are a lot tougher than us. Keep training and maybe one day you'll be as strong as us. Also, it would help if you didn't keep your window open," he said before jumping out the window with Velocimon right behind him. He then disappeared into the night. On her bed was a small note that read:

'Meet me at your school tomorrow night at 9 o'clock if you want to get stronger.'

It wasn't signed or anything.

everything ended with that for the night so we all left well luke and coronamon did.

walking with hana to the school luke yawns alot carrying sunmon and hana carrying wanyamon (sunmon is coronamons intraining form and wannyamon is gaomons intraining form we do this so no one knows there real digimon) "hana its saturday i dont want to wake up this early i like to sleep in," luke said this tired.

alone infront of the school we wait for him " i told you we shouldnt have gone early," luke said to hana looking at his watch witch said 8:30.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:04 am
ok and new thing if you want you are aloud to have 2 characters ok

and i want everyones digimons eveloution list please exspecialy for made up digimon ok  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:19 am
gaia name neo yoru13
characters name raiku cambell
partners name falcomon
attacks Scratch Smash: Uses the claws to scratch.
Shuririnken (手裏裏剣 [1]): Releases multiple shurikens at his opponents.
Uchitake Drop (打竹落し [2]): Drops exploding bamboo cylinders on his enemies.

humans bio use to be an orphan but got adopted into a rich family and because he new what it was like to be poor alone with no family he never acts like a snoty rich guy and hes always donateing money and now he just move to a new town were he met falcomon
appearence User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:35 am
luke
sunmon
coronamon
firamon
flaremon
apollomon

raiku
pinamon
falcomon
peckmon
yatagarusmon
ravemon  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:50 am
neo yoru13
scifantasyx the wise
Jason hopped off of the window sill. "Our partners are supposed to worry about us, not the other way around. They are a lot tougher than us. Keep training and maybe one day you'll be as strong as us. Also, it would help if you didn't keep your window open," he said before jumping out the window with Velocimon right behind him. He then disappeared into the night. On her bed was a small note that read:

'Meet me at your school tomorrow night at 9 o'clock if you want to get stronger.'

It wasn't signed or anything.

everything ended with that for the night so we all left well luke and coronamon did.

walking with hana to the school luke yawns alot carrying sunmon and hana carrying wanyamon (sunmon is coronamons intraining form and wannyamon is gaomons intraining form we do this so no one knows there real digimon) "hana its saturday i dont want to wake up this early i like to sleep in," luke said this tired.

alone infront of the school we wait for him " i told you we shouldnt have gone early," luke said to hana looking at his watch witch said 8:30.

raiku jumps from roof of building with falcomon"so yall 2 are the new tamers i have been a tamer for about a month its awesome isnt it but its no time for fun and games anymore," raiku said with a serious voice.

"who the hell are you im luke," luk said this wondering what he ment when a beam of light came and a old man appeared "all of you have been chosen to save this world from omnimon a strong digimon who thinks human should be anialated all of you must get strong and defeat the digimon but it wont be easy he is sending more stronger digimon after you," he said this and left.

"wow that was weird," luke said confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:11 pm
As the old man disappeared, Hana stared in a state of worry up at the sky. "Um, Luke, you might want to move..." At that moment, Raiku fell on top of Luke. "I told you so." She then looked at her watch; the time was 8:45. "He'll be here in a quarter of an hour..."  

Chikyu Kodomo

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:27 pm
(It was at night. Not in the morning.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:31 pm
(By the way, here's my second character:

gaia name: Chikyu Kodomo
characters name: Kori Shinsou
partners name: Hinoirimon
attacks:
Dusk Fang (swings his claws, sending energy blades at his enemies)
Howling Burst (releases a mighty howl which stuns most enemies)
humans bio: Though he's short for his age, Kori is fierce, not allowing anything to miss his eye. He's a master at kendo, and practices often. In his free time, Kori also plays with his digimon cards. He is an expert, and has won multiple tournaments back where he moved from, Hokkaido. His partner, Hinoirimon shares the same fierce battle aura which seems to linger around Kori, and hasn't lost any fight he's gotten in.
appearence:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
digivolution tree (Lunamon):
fresh: ?
in-training: Moonmon
rookie: Lunamon
champion: Lekismon
ultimate: Crescentmon
mega: Dianamon

digivolution tree (Hinoirimon):
fresh: Hinodemon
in-training: Hirumon
rookie: Hinoirimon
champion: Fenrirmon
ultimate: Okamimon
mega: Haiirookamimon  

Chikyu Kodomo

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:57 pm
scifantasyx the wise

(OMG! I didn't even notice! Sorry.)

Just then, Hana pulled the note back out. "Wait a sec! Luke, we came here too early; he said to meet us at nine o'clock at night! And after we went to all the trouble of waking up early too!" She looked back up at the sky in disappointment. "Well, at least this gives us time to prepare for the kendo test today, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:34 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
scifantasyx the wise

(OMG! I didn't even notice! Sorry.)

Just then, Hana pulled the note back out. "Wait a sec! Luke, we came here too early; he said to meet us at nine o'clock at night! And after we went to all the trouble of waking up early too!" She looked back up at the sky in disappointment. "Well, at least this gives us time to prepare for the kendo test today, right?"

(well he wasnt being specific,)

"kindo lesson who said anything about kindo lessons," luke said feeling out of the loop. so they waited there for a couple of ours they chated got aquainted and left to eat. they got back at 7 so luke took a nap and woke up to jason kicking him in the side "ow why you do that," luke said rubbing his side.  

king zetsu13

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:37 pm
(I told you not to control my character. and I was being very specific.)
Jason kicked Luke in the side. "Get up you lazy a**. Do you want to get stronger or not?" he asked the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:45 pm
Hana was surprised that Jason was here already. "But...it's still two more hours before we were supposed to come. Why are you here so early?"

"Could I ask you what you're doing here so late?" From around the corner of the school building, a short figure with their school's uniform with spikey, white hair stepped forth. Behind him was what looked like a humanoid wolf who was slightly shorter than this guy, with dark grey fur covering most of his body except for his hears, paws, and the tip of his tail, which were all white. He wore claw bracers on his hands, a pair of short, blue jeans, and his left arm had a black bandage wrapped around the middle of it. "Oh, you guys are tamers too?" "Kori, I fail to understand why we were here this late also," the wolf-like digimon said to the kid. "After all, little boys shouldn't be out this late, even if you're in high school." "Shut up, Hinoirimon!"  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:13 pm
scifantasyx the wise
(I told you not to control my character. and I was being very specific.)
Jason kicked Luke in the side. "Get up you lazy a**. Do you want to get stronger or not?" he asked the boy.

(sorry)

"ok ok im up so what are we going to do and who are you you never gave your name," luke said scratching his head.

"yeah i want to know to you gave me a note to come here to," raiku said bored.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:15 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Hana was surprised that Jason was here already. "But...it's still two more hours before we were supposed to come. Why are you here so early?"

"Could I ask you what you're doing here so late?" From around the corner of the school building, a short figure with their school's uniform with spikey, white hair stepped forth. Behind him was what looked like a humanoid wolf who was slightly shorter than this guy, with dark grey fur covering most of his body except for his hears, paws, and the tip of his tail, which were all white. He wore claw bracers on his hands, a pair of short, blue jeans, and his left arm had a black bandage wrapped around the middle of it. "Oh, you guys are tamers too?" "Kori, I fail to understand why we were here this late also," the wolf-like digimon said to the kid. "After all, little boys shouldn't be out this late, even if you're in high school." "Shut up, Hinoirimon!"

um can you pleaze give us a hint or a pic of what your digimon looks like because its killing me  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:27 pm
Quote:
(um can you pleaze give us a hint or a pic of what your digimon looks like because its killing me)

(Read the bold print.)

Chikyu Kodomo

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games