Reply 38: Kingdom... Hearts
how to defeat septhiroth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

axel on fire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:16 am
i dont have the gilde ... u know were ti find it in kh2? couse i kicked sephiroth's a** without a glide or anythin ps: once i had 17 ultima weapons from a cheat but still it was kool  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:15 pm
if you have the gilde move and are at less lvl 60-80 you can beat and i beat him on oth games  

Kurotsuchi-sama

Kurotsuchi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:18 pm
Lone Assassain
fighting sephiroth is fun, i like killing him over and over so i saved a file juts to fight sephiroth over and over in kh2 but i can't beat him in kh1 he always kills me to fast, even the ice titan was hard and i barely beat him

the ice golome was easy you just need to learn his moves  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:26 pm
axel on fire
i dont have the gilde ... u know were ti find it in kh2? couse i kicked sephiroth's a** without a glide or anythin ps: once i had 17 ultima weapons from a cheat but still it was kool

to get glide you need to soras final form to level 2  

demonicentity666

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:59 pm
axel on fire

Level up your final form... level two gets you the slow glide while when you max it it's faster than running.. 3nodding

There's a trick to leveling up forms though... if you get to a save point and you're still in a certain form and then you warp to the world map and then go back... not only will you be back to normal... but your drive gauge is maxed out. (I heart this trick)

Personally it's a lot easier if all your forms are maxed out before you fight Sephiroth.. but you could do without wisdom..

For leveling up final form try either the mansion or the tower in Twilight town.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:31 am
dark_mistress_megsie
axel on fire

Level up your final form... level two gets you the slow glide while when you max it it's faster than running.. 3nodding

There's a trick to leveling up forms though... if you get to a save point and you're still in a certain form and then you warp to the world map and then go back... not only will you be back to normal... but your drive gauge is maxed out. (I heart this trick)

Personally it's a lot easier if all your forms are maxed out before you fight Sephiroth.. but you could do without wisdom..

For leveling up final form try either the mansion or the tower in Twilight town.

thnx u both  

axel on fire

Oblivion SoraXIII

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:32 pm
duffman203
ieon
i've beaten sephiroth in kh2 at lvl 65 using trinity limit

bs you fight him solo that means no limits no forms ...
and the orbs just use magenta to pullem in

You Retard!!!!! You Can use Trinity limit with only Sora! Try it!!!!!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:58 am
User Image  

aquis5

Generous Seeker

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

axel on fire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:07 am
Oblivion SoraXIII
duffman203
ieon
i've beaten sephiroth in kh2 at lvl 65 using trinity limit

bs you fight him solo that means no limits no forms ...
and the orbs just use magenta to pullem in

You Retard!!!!! You Can use Trinity limit with only Sora! Try it!!!!!!! stressed

I defeated him alraedy ... 4 times but i never got the glide thats it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:57 am
I have glide, just cant beat him.  

0o-Slash-o0

axel on fire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:22 am
he is esy , i just want da glide to have fun flyin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:44 pm
urg...i can't beat him
i'm level 114 in kh1 and 99 in kh2, with ultima in both, but i still can't beat him
grrr...but i get him close every time  

HephaestusOS

Terrie Evans

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:40 am
Sadie-Lover
I just used stike repeatedly.
Yeah it's a lame way but it works.
You don't get anything fom beating him though.
Exept experience.

In KH2 you get the fenrir keyblade, which is as good as ultima  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:08 am
To beat him on KH1: Get highest level you can, get ultima weapon, get best equipment, have flying ability and while fighting, attack from the air and make sure to keep a eye on where he is with lock, dont let him activate his spell, make sure to have a bunch of items with you, and ofcourse just keep dodgeing his attacks.

KH2: Must be at least lvl 83 or 70 i think, have all form abilities, a good attackign weapon like the candy cane one, and items equiped, and at beginning press triangle to dodge attack, keep him locked on and keep sending the attacks, if knocked into the air just attack right away he should appear infront of you to attack, use jump and jump dodge(spin in air) to get to him when he trys to cast the spell, and when he sends dark orbs use shield spell in quick menu to block or knock away with keyblade.

hope this helps

Tazuto Nekiruhs

Noble Gaian

5,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Divine Donator 100

XSilent_Moonlight_BreezeX

Spooky Ladykiller

23,375 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:04 pm
I beat him in the first game...without glide and stuff, but it seems I'm having more problems in KH2. =_= How this came to be, I do not know. But Once I have a good strategy, I will let someone know. (even if they don't want to XD)  
38: Kingdom... Hearts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff