a religion
  a cult (me:<< baka)
  stupid (<<me: teme)
View Results

DarkLynx9701

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:33 pm
tsuki no kage uta
Swordsmen-of-God
I am not being rude just telling you the truth.... if you dont like then change it.... and find the truth of Jesus which is the one true light.....

neutral
I understand that you love your belief and you're just expressing it
but.....could...you please....just an incy tiny bit, tone it down?
sorry, but you're being rude
what you said in your earlier post was rude stare
let me go find my paper I'm posting it just for your sake....

I apologize, Tsuki. Not all of us are like this.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:19 pm
DarkLynx9701
tsuki no kage uta
Swordsmen-of-God
I am not being rude just telling you the truth.... if you dont like then change it.... and find the truth of Jesus which is the one true light.....

neutral

I know you all aren't ^^
even the kids in my school who are god-crazy are accepting of my 'everlasting quest for a religion I can actually beileve' (right now I'm leaning towards becoming a Wiccan when I'm 18 >>)
I've actually pulled off making them accept Satanists ((not that hard, know the basic beliefs and it's pretty easy to get anyone accepting of any religion, as long as it's in person so they don't have time to think of what they'll say next...))

like your sig by the way ^^  

SayGee

Dapper Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DarkLynx9701

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:19 am
Aww...thanks, Tsuki. ^_^ You'd be surprised the looks I get for it, considering I'm LDS and furry. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:41 pm
DarkLynx9701
Aww...thanks, Tsuki. ^_^ You'd be surprised the looks I get for it, considering I'm LDS and furry. xd

tis no problem ^^
oddly...it inspired me to draw :3  

SayGee

Dapper Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bleedingreality

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:45 pm
Efstathios
To people wanting links.

One of the best sites is Witch's Voice There's a lot of interesting articles written by witches and you can find out about public rituals near you or covens and events of sorts.

Also Sacred Texts has an internet BoS that is a collection of article written by witches. It's interesting.

A friend of mine is studying Wicca quite intensively and one of his favorite books is Grimoire For The Green Witch

Side note, if anyone tells you you have to have sex to be a Wiccan, they are lying. Report them for sexual harassment.
Sex is a very big part of Wicca, but practices vary between covens. Some even forbid romantic relationships between a teacher and an initiate.

I just wanted to say a quick, "thank you," for the links. smile They've proved to be very intriguing thus far, and between the two of them, I should have a good year or two of reading ahead of me before I even touch on some of the archives. In fact, if you happen to know of any other sites with similar content levels... but perhaps different religious persuasions, I'd be very interested in checking them out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:45 pm
I am so glad that there are others who are interested in the Wiccan religion. It's true first rule, Harm none, we believe in a three fold law, which means that whatever negative energy we send out, we get back three times worse. Meditation is a big part of any Craft religion. I'm also Asatru which is a Norse Mythology study, I study Runes, meditate on a daily basis.  

leowitch

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:26 am
DarkLynx9701
tsuki no kage uta
Swordsmen-of-God

neutral

GWS is just a troll. You should've all figured that out by now. I mean come on--big blue letters, repetetive speech, no intellectual input. He's an idiot.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:48 pm
It's refreshing to see most people taking an open and accepting stance on this. I just wanted to add that all religions grow and change with time. Wiccans are no exception. I'd like to think most Christians have come a long way from burning innocents at the stake, so is it really so difficult to see the revision of the old ways that is Wicca? Wicca is a perfect fit for me personally and I feel is pure spirituality. ( By this I mean only that Wiccans don't concern themselves with converting others, their focus is on the spiritual and magickal worlds. )  

Daemon Dreadful

39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces