Reply 39: Spirituality.
PSI Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:06 am
Feeling bad for me, is like feeling bad for the sky to be blue. Its just pointless.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:35 am
Don't be emo--it's bad for your health! emo scream
Besides, if she's gone, then she's gone. You can't really do much about it. Like say, a family member dies. Well, you can't do anything to change it, it happened, and that's that. (I swear, the only good thing about funerals is the free food...)

Either way, if she's still alive (which I highly doubt) then you'll have to leave it up to Fate whether you find her or not. But if you really want to find her, keep on trying, and I'm sure that in due time you will. So, I guess good luck. biggrin  

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:36 am
Random question for all: Have you ever had accidental bouts of PK? (For instance: about an hour ago, I accidentally slammed the door to my dryer without even touching it. It was really creepy, and it's a little complicated to explain. :XP smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:45 pm
I don't really believe in fate. Although I accept that fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it, I will fully piss it off every chance I get.

And no, Not personally.  

Iron_Felix

Toshi Shino

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:05 am
I doult it has any connections to pk, but things sometimes fall for no reason in the past.

Good luck Irion_Felix.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:45 pm
Yea...

And thanks dude.  

Iron_Felix

Ryutatsuka O.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:37 pm
If psi energy is transferable, then have other poeple who can highly concentrate help you. A joined effort should be able to help as long as it's well planned, thought through, and your ready to deal with any consequence. and with such high concentration any mistake or fault could be... I don't know

I'm just theorizing, it most likely won't work and I wouldn't recommend trying it  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:32 pm
Well, what if the stronger person is helping the weaker one, and the weaker one suddenly breaks? what would happen to all that energy?  

Iron_Felix

Ryutatsuka O.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:43 pm
The weaker could be engulfed by the energy... or something. So I'd be careful with selection.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:20 pm
To my knowledge, messing with the amount of energy it would take to do something like that is impossible without disasterous results.
I don't think it's that he's not powerful enough, just not dextrous enough when it comes to manipulating psionic energy.

And the bit that you didn't know? The word you were looking for there was "fatal". There has to be a way though, I mean he got here there* without killing anyone.

Right?

*there being wherever she is, I imagine still she's just taken out of time frozen in a pocket of energy somewhere.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Ryutatsuka O.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:05 am
He could lose control again and somehow hope he brings her back... other than that I can't think of another way right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:17 pm
It doesn't work like that, you can accidentally break something, you don't accidentally put it back together.

Well, at least as far as I know.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:08 am
Yea, shes got a point. I'll have to call up a couple of favours. I haven't accessed my more 'illegal' side of inteligence. They might be able to get me some info that no one else would give me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Out of curiousity...Do you do anything legal? blaugh

Kidding  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Ryutatsuka O.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:10 pm
I can't think of anything else right now...  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff